OOC Player Logistics

ffilz
ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: OOC Player Logistics (new, dropped, away for extended ti

#41 Post by ffilz »

erkenbrand wrote:Character document updated, let me know if ok.
Looks good, no Spinward Marches though...
Dr. Samuel Linkletter 6AAB83, Age 30, Doctor, 3 Terms. Medical-3, Blade Cbt-1, Streetwise-1, Mechanical (Cloth)-1, Scholar-2, Mechanical (Metal)-0, Mechanical (Wood)-0, Mechanical (Stone)-0, Mechanical (Machinery)-0, Admin-0, Pistol-0
Matsumoto Senichi Iuichi Unicorn Shugenja, Rank 1, Glory: 2;0, Honor: 3;6, XP: 5, FIRE 3 // Agility 3 / Intelligence 3, AIR 2 // Reflexes 2 / Aware 3, WATER 3 // Strength 3 / Perc 3, EARTH 2 // Stamina 2 / Will 2, VOID 2,
Calligraphy (Per) 1, Defense (Agil) 1, Herbalism (Int) 1, Horsemanship (Awar/Agil) 1, Hunting (Per) 1, Meditation (Void) 1, Kenjitsu (Agil) 1
Giotto Lombardi 856994 Age 26 (2 Terms) Electonics-1, Vacc Suit-0, Computer-1, Bribery-1, Shotgun-0, Cr 1000, Shotgun

joertexas
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#42 Post by joertexas »

Has anyone heard from coil23?
Joe Roberts (JR)
District 268
Prerna Nayar, 7C8A97
Slug Rifle- 3, Medicine-2, Tactics-2, Zero-G-2, Streetwise- 2

In the Marches
Zaki Shursila, 486B97, Army, Major, 3 terms, 31
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1.

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#43 Post by ffilz »

joertexas wrote:Has anyone heard from coil23?
Yea, haven't heard anything in a while. I'm not sure how critical his characters are. Maybe we should proceed without them. We can always add them later (and just do the book keeping swizzling as they will replace one double occupancy passenger cabin - they can easily afford the buy in which would cover the passage loss for 2 jumps).
Dr. Samuel Linkletter 6AAB83, Age 30, Doctor, 3 Terms. Medical-3, Blade Cbt-1, Streetwise-1, Mechanical (Cloth)-1, Scholar-2, Mechanical (Metal)-0, Mechanical (Wood)-0, Mechanical (Stone)-0, Mechanical (Machinery)-0, Admin-0, Pistol-0
Matsumoto Senichi Iuichi Unicorn Shugenja, Rank 1, Glory: 2;0, Honor: 3;6, XP: 5, FIRE 3 // Agility 3 / Intelligence 3, AIR 2 // Reflexes 2 / Aware 3, WATER 3 // Strength 3 / Perc 3, EARTH 2 // Stamina 2 / Will 2, VOID 2,
Calligraphy (Per) 1, Defense (Agil) 1, Herbalism (Int) 1, Horsemanship (Awar/Agil) 1, Hunting (Per) 1, Meditation (Void) 1, Kenjitsu (Agil) 1
Giotto Lombardi 856994 Age 26 (2 Terms) Electonics-1, Vacc Suit-0, Computer-1, Bribery-1, Shotgun-0, Cr 1000, Shotgun

Eris
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#44 Post by Eris »

ffilz wrote:
Yea, haven't heard anything in a while. I'm not sure how critical his characters are. Maybe we should proceed without them. We can always add them later (and just do the book keeping swizzling as they will replace one double occupancy passenger cabin - they can easily afford the buy in which would cover the passage loss for 2 jumps).
OOC: Well, I tried to separate the double PC's into different tasks with other people as part of each team, so if one of us isn't posting the others can take up the slack on the job and not fall behind. That was my thinking anyway.
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
Candles Against The Night, Jimi Woo; 38; 7B9BA9; Pilot-3, Comm-1, Broker-2, Admin-1, Streetwise-2, Steward-1, Computer-1, Vacc-1, Pistol-2, Cutlass-1; 60,000 lbC; AutoPistol, Cutlass, VaccSuit, HandComp.
Winedark Game: Merchant 1st Officer Antony "Andy" Sokolov, 787AA8, 46, 7 terms; Admin-1, Bribery-2, Electronics-1, Engineering-2, Navigation-4, Pilot-1, Revolver-1, Shotgun-1;Benefits: 8,000/yr, Cr50,000, Low Passage, Low Passage, Revolver, Shotgun

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#45 Post by ffilz »

Eris wrote:
ffilz wrote:
OOC: Well, I tried to separate the double PC's into different tasks with other people as part of each team, so if one of us isn't posting the others can take up the slack on the job and not fall behind. That was my thinking anyway.
Yea, we can also just carry them as NPCs for now. If after we are well underway, coil23 has not shown back up, either new players could come on and take them, or current players could double up. We may have lost coil23 due to the long startup time.

Eris
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#46 Post by Eris »

ffilz wrote: Yea, we can also just carry them as NPCs for now. If after we are well underway, coil23 has not shown back up, either new players could come on and take them, or current players could double up. We may have lost coil23 due to the long startup time.
If we carry them as NPC's, do you want to have them do their 20,000...or some portion...buy in so we can get that finished up?

Oh, and I think we need to hear from godric about Mark's buy in, too.

Eris
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
Candles Against The Night, Jimi Woo; 38; 7B9BA9; Pilot-3, Comm-1, Broker-2, Admin-1, Streetwise-2, Steward-1, Computer-1, Vacc-1, Pistol-2, Cutlass-1; 60,000 lbC; AutoPistol, Cutlass, VaccSuit, HandComp.
Winedark Game: Merchant 1st Officer Antony "Andy" Sokolov, 787AA8, 46, 7 terms; Admin-1, Bribery-2, Electronics-1, Engineering-2, Navigation-4, Pilot-1, Revolver-1, Shotgun-1;Benefits: 8,000/yr, Cr50,000, Low Passage, Low Passage, Revolver, Shotgun

coil23
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#47 Post by coil23 »

I'm back. I realize I make it difficult with my absences. School is wiping me out, time-wise. While I would still like to continue, I think I would continue to slow things down. It is probably best for me to bow out. Apologies and I wish you fine adventures and no vacc-suit mishaps.

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#48 Post by ffilz »

coil23 wrote:I'm back. I realize I make it difficult with my absences. School is wiping me out, time-wise. While I would still like to continue, I think I would continue to slow things down. It is probably best for me to bow out. Apologies and I wish you fine adventures and no vacc-suit mishaps.
We could always NPC your characters and if you have time to drop in, you’re always welcome. In any case we’ll keep your characters as backups.

coil23
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#49 Post by coil23 »

Ok. Thank you and my apologies again.

joertexas
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#50 Post by joertexas »

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! :D
Joe Roberts (JR)
District 268
Prerna Nayar, 7C8A97

In the Marches
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1.

Ramona
Ranger
Ranger

#51 Post by Ramona »

joertexas wrote:Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! :D
And to you and yours.

GodricTheWell
Scout
Scout

#52 Post by GodricTheWell »

I absolutely hate Unseen Servant's forum icons. The animated gifs for READ posts... and the unclassified black dots... so annoying. What are the black dots for? I only see them on some of our group's topics. I've read everything, WHY THE BLACK DOTS!? WHAT DO THEY MEAN!?

:)
insert(wit)

Eris
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#53 Post by Eris »

GodricTheWell wrote:I absolutely hate Unseen Servant's forum icons. The animated gifs for READ posts... and the unclassified black dots... so annoying. What are the black dots for? I only see them on some of our group's topics. I've read everything, WHY THE BLACK DOTS!? WHAT DO THEY MEAN!?

Participation, ie. you made a post, in the thread.

Edit: Oh, I see you figured that out. :) It took me a while to figure it out, too.
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#54 Post by ffilz »

Eris wrote:
GodricTheWell wrote:I absolutely hate Unseen Servant's forum icons. The animated gifs for READ posts... and the unclassified black dots... so annoying. What are the black dots for? I only see them on some of our group's topics. I've read everything, WHY THE BLACK DOTS!? WHAT DO THEY MEAN!?

Participation, ie. you made a post, in the thread.

Edit: Oh, I see you figured that out. :) It took me a while to figure it out, too.
Gee, I've got black dots on all the threads... :-)

joertexas
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#55 Post by joertexas »

Are we still running?
Joe Roberts (JR)
District 268
Prerna Nayar, 7C8A97

In the Marches

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#56 Post by ffilz »

joertexas wrote:Are we still running?
Yea, I think we're waiting on Eris, but maybe we're waiting on me... Let me check...

Eris
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#57 Post by Eris »

ffilz wrote:
Yea, I think we're waiting on Eris, but maybe we're waiting on me... Let me check...
Are you waiting on me?
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#58 Post by ffilz »

Eris wrote:
ffilz wrote:
Are you waiting on me?
I think final decision is what to do with last 2 tons of cargo space, and finalize crew and bunk assignments. And then I can roll encounters etc. for departure.

Oh, I didn't put the jump cassettes in the financials in the cargo/passengers thread.

Eris
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#59 Post by Eris »

ffilz wrote:I think final decision is what to do with last 2 tons of cargo space, and finalize crew and bunk assignments. And then I can roll encounters etc. for departure.

Oh, I didn't put the jump cassettes in the financials in the cargo/passengers thread.
Crew assignments:

Code: Select all

.............1st......2nd........3rd
Pilot......Simon.....Sara.........Vee
Navigator..Wen........Andy........Vee
Engineer...Andy.......Manon......Simon
Medic.....Vee.........Stefan......Wen
Steward...Mark........Wen.........Ana
I think this is everyone.

Cabin assignments: There aren't any numbers or letters on the staterooms, so I don't know how to assign cabins. There are 4 crew cabins, right? So, if there are 8 of us we'll double up. Wen will room with Andy in the forward port side cabin so that'll keep that simple. The other crew can divide up as they desire. The passengers are all doubling up except for one right? Give him Forward Port in the passenger area and the others are doubled up in the other cabins.
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#60 Post by ffilz »

Eris wrote:
ffilz wrote:I think final decision is what to do with last 2 tons of cargo space, and finalize crew and bunk assignments. And then I can roll encounters etc. for departure.

Crew assignments:

Code: Select all

.............1st......2nd........3rd
Pilot......Simon.....Sara.........Vee
Navigator..Wen........Andy........Vee
Engineer...Andy.......Manon......Simon
Medic.....Vee.........Stefan......Wen
Steward...Mark........Wen.........Ana
I think this is everyone.

Cabin assignments: There aren't any numbers or letters on the staterooms, so I don't know how to assign cabins. There are 4 crew cabins, right? So, if there are 8 of us we'll double up. Wen will room with Andy in the forward port side cabin so that'll keep that simple. The other crew can divide up as they desire. The passengers are all doubling up except for one right? Give him Forward Port in the passenger area and the others are doubled up in the other cabins.
You have 9 crew, so at least one person needs to be in a passenger cabin. I suggest Captain Wen take his own cabin and Mark occupy a passenger cabin with one other crewman (probably Ana, I labeled her as "security" assuming gender mixing in staterooms is ok with folks).

I added a key with cabin numbers in the Google doc.

Return to “Wine Dark Rift (Classic Traveller)”