It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:04 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 243 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Kicking off
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:26 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:11 am
Posts: 2485
Manon and Stefan place their combination masks in place and follow the others. The possibility of a random shot taking out their ticket off this rock is keen on Manon's mind. The sooner we're out of here the better, he mutters. Stefan keeps an eye on the group's flanks as they make their way.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Kicking off
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:02 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:39 pm
Posts: 457
Ramona wrote:
“Wait,” Ana says pulling her filter mask back on, “you flew a desk for how many years and everything you own is in that bag? I don’t belive it.” She pulls her goggles down and readjusts her scarf. “I’ve spent the better part of 20 years bouncing from one hotspot to another and I had to make tough choices just to get down to 4 bags. Look up gypsy on the X-Net and there’s a picture of me.” Ana waits for Vee to adjust her mask and goggles before cycling the outer door.


Vee smiles. "My desk was actually pretty big for a starship. She spreads her hands about a meter apart. "it was this wide. I've never spent more than two days ashore anywhere, and I had uniforms issued to me." She sets her large rolling bag upright and settles her mask and goggles in place. "Ready," she reports through the mask.

_________________
Joe Roberts

In The Marches
Zaki Shursiia, 486B97, Army, Major, 3 terms, 31
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1

Wine Dark Rift
Anevay "Vee" Becker, 886953, Merchant, 1st Officer, 3 terms, 30
Electronics-1, Mechanical-1, Medical-1, Navigation-2, Pilot-1, Pistol-1

CATN
Jiao Donat van Stoddart, 687DE7, Merchant, Engineer, 34
Engineering – 4, Electronics – 4, Brawling – 1, Gun Combat – 1, Ships Boat – 1,
Carousing – 1, J-O-T – 1, Liaison – 1, Blade Combat – 1, Vacc Suit – 0, Grav Vehicle – 0, Computer – 0


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Kicking off
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:51 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:37 pm
Posts: 291
Some cool descriptions of the situation and good roleplay...

We have a couple new players joining, once we get characters for them, we should get cabin assignments, line up cargo and passengers, and get the ship under way.

_________________
Lieutenant Chandra Gupta 87BB47, Age 26, Navy, 2 Terms. Engineering-2, Dagger-1, Mechanic-1, Gunnery-1, Electronic-0, Gravitics-0, Vacc-Suit-0, Zero-G-Combat-0


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Kicking off
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:13 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:37 pm
Posts: 291
I should also add that if there's something you're waiting for my input on just make it clear in an ooc post...

_________________
Lieutenant Chandra Gupta 87BB47, Age 26, Navy, 2 Terms. Engineering-2, Dagger-1, Mechanic-1, Gunnery-1, Electronic-0, Gravitics-0, Vacc-Suit-0, Zero-G-Combat-0


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Kicking off
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:15 pm 
Offline
Tracker
Tracker
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:35 pm
Posts: 153
joertexas wrote:
Vee smiles. "My desk was actually pretty big for a starship. She spreads her hands about a meter apart. "it was this wide. I've never spent more than two days ashore anywhere, and I had uniforms issued to me." She sets her large rolling bag upright and settles her mask and goggles in place. "Ready," she reports through the mask.

Ana pushes the button and the atmosphere begins to cycle, “So if I’ve got this right, you’ve never had more than two days off in a row, you had a painfully small desk and some intern in corporate supply knows everything there is to know about your unmentionables.”

The iris opens and Ana steps out into the night, “I mean I’ve lowberthed my way across the Imperium twice so I’ve a I sneaking suspicion half the Navy and most of the Marine Corps knows what my underwear looks like but at least I’ve had a month off here and there.”

She tosses her bags in the back of an unattended baggage truck and motions for Vee to do the same, “Seriously, your desk was only a metre across?” Ana asks starting the truck up, “I wouldn’t even know where to put my coffee cup on a desk that small.”

Ana points across the field to a series of steep sided earthen berms, “Long term is over there, it’s kind of no frills, think there maybe power and black water recycling, not sure.” She revs the engine twice as Vee climbs aboard, Manon and Stefan have to scramble into the luggage compartment before Ana guns the motor and starts driving across the starport, “We really need to talk about this poor kid who had to pick out your underwear.”


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Kicking off
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:39 am 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:39 pm
Posts: 457
Ramona wrote:
Ana pushes the button and the atmosphere begins to cycle, “So if I’ve got this right, you’ve never had more than two days off in a row, you had a painfully small desk and some intern in corporate supply knows everything there is to know about your unmentionables.”

The iris opens and Ana steps out into the night, “I mean I’ve lowberthed my way across the Imperium twice so I’ve a I sneaking suspicion half the Navy and most of the Marine Corps knows what my underwear looks like but at least I’ve had a month off here and there.”

She tosses her bags in the back of an unattended baggage truck and motions for Vee to do the same, “Seriously, your desk was only a metre across?” Ana asks starting the truck up, “I wouldn’t even know where to put my coffee cup on a desk that small.”

Ana points across the field to a series of steep sided earthen berms, “Long term is over there, it’s kind of no frills, think there maybe power and black water recycling, not sure.” She revs the engine twice as Vee climbs aboard, Manon and Stefan have to scramble into the luggage compartment before Ana guns the motor and starts driving across the starport, “We really need to talk about this poor kid who had to pick out your underwear.”


Vee laughs at the commentary as Ana leads them to a vehicle. "We had shops aboard and ashore where I bought a few things. I was born on a starship, so where would I want to visit for a month? At least, that's how I felt before. Now," she looks around, "I think I'd rather see a place where there isn't a war in progress."

_________________
Joe Roberts

In The Marches
Zaki Shursiia, 486B97, Army, Major, 3 terms, 31
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1

Wine Dark Rift
Anevay "Vee" Becker, 886953, Merchant, 1st Officer, 3 terms, 30
Electronics-1, Mechanical-1, Medical-1, Navigation-2, Pilot-1, Pistol-1

CATN
Jiao Donat van Stoddart, 687DE7, Merchant, Engineer, 34
Engineering – 4, Electronics – 4, Brawling – 1, Gun Combat – 1, Ships Boat – 1,
Carousing – 1, J-O-T – 1, Liaison – 1, Blade Combat – 1, Vacc Suit – 0, Grav Vehicle – 0, Computer – 0


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Kicking off
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:02 pm 
Offline
Tracker
Tracker
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:35 pm
Posts: 153
joertexas wrote:
Vee laughs at the commentary as Ana leads them to a vehicle. "We had shops aboard and ashore where I bought a few things. I was born on a starship, so where would I want to visit for a month? At least, that's how I felt before. Now," she looks around, "I think I'd rather see a place where there isn't a war in progress."

“It’s been a while since I’ve been somewhere quiet,” Ana says thoughtfully stopping the baggage truck about 50 metres from the starship, “going to feel weird no gun fire, no screams. That’s kind of messed up when you think about it.”

There are only a couple pale red lights on the landing struts illuminating the belly of the vessel but the silhouette against the night sky is unmistakably that of a Type-A Merchant. A pair of flares burst into existence somewhere to the East casting a sickly blue-green light over the scene, shadows race across the hull as the flares sink towards the ground. The stacatto clatter of automatic weapons fire rolls across the starport.

“Home sweet home,” Ana mutters quietly before swinging out or the truck with purpose. “Come on ladies lets get our crap together and get inside before someone drops a bomb on our heads.”

She grabs her bags off the truck and heads to the starship, “Here’s a stupid question,” she says adjusting her bags and looking at the gangway, “anyone think to get an access code from his lordship before we left him in the bar?”


Last edited by Ramona on Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Kicking off
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:59 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:37 pm
Posts: 291
Just to let you know, we have three new players, one has already rolled up a character, we won't depart system until they have a chance to roll up. That will put your crew at 9, which is largish, but not horrible. I suspect you will want to double bunk crew to increase passenger cabin space.

Due to the refugee situation, I will rule that you will have no trouble filling all low berths, high and middle passages I will roll on the usual charts, however, your next destination is population 0... Ooh, that's rough... You will need to role play to acquire passengers other than low (again due to desperation, low passenger refugees will pay 2000 cr for passage to the next inhabited world you visit). You may be able to find passengers interested in shipping cargo also.

_________________
Lieutenant Chandra Gupta 87BB47, Age 26, Navy, 2 Terms. Engineering-2, Dagger-1, Mechanic-1, Gunnery-1, Electronic-0, Gravitics-0, Vacc-Suit-0, Zero-G-Combat-0


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Kicking off
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:09 pm 
Offline
Tracker
Tracker
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:35 pm
Posts: 153
With 9 you might want to consider a slightly larger vessel. I’m not sure what the crew requirements are on a 400dt sub merchant / fat trader.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Kicking off
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:42 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:37 pm
Posts: 291
Ramona wrote:
With 9 you might want to consider a slightly larger vessel. I’m not sure what the crew requirements are on a 400dt sub merchant / fat trader.

9 is a bit of a large crew, but I'd rather stick with the 200 ton ship. If you double bunk, you still have 5 cabins for passengers, which is only one fewer than the Free Trader is really specced out for (4 crew, 6 passenger).

One option would be if eris coil23 would be willing to let someone else play one of their characters, then it keeps it down to 7.

_________________
Lieutenant Chandra Gupta 87BB47, Age 26, Navy, 2 Terms. Engineering-2, Dagger-1, Mechanic-1, Gunnery-1, Electronic-0, Gravitics-0, Vacc-Suit-0, Zero-G-Combat-0


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Kicking off
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:11 am 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:39 pm
Posts: 457
Ramona wrote:
“Home sweet home,” Ana mutters quietly before swinging out or the truck with purpose. “Come on ladies lets get our crap together and get inside before someone drops a bomb on our heads.”

She grabs her bags off the truck and heads to the starship, “Here’s a stupid question,” she says adjusting her bags and looking at the gangway, “anyone think to get an access code from his lordship before we left him in the bar?”


Vee steps down and manhandles her locker from the truck's bed, setting it on it's wheels. She looks a little confused when she steps over to the gangway. "Access code? Hm, well, I guess it makes sense. Every ship I've been on was already manned."

_________________
Joe Roberts

In The Marches
Zaki Shursiia, 486B97, Army, Major, 3 terms, 31
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1

Wine Dark Rift
Anevay "Vee" Becker, 886953, Merchant, 1st Officer, 3 terms, 30
Electronics-1, Mechanical-1, Medical-1, Navigation-2, Pilot-1, Pistol-1

CATN
Jiao Donat van Stoddart, 687DE7, Merchant, Engineer, 34
Engineering – 4, Electronics – 4, Brawling – 1, Gun Combat – 1, Ships Boat – 1,
Carousing – 1, J-O-T – 1, Liaison – 1, Blade Combat – 1, Vacc Suit – 0, Grav Vehicle – 0, Computer – 0


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Kicking off
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:02 am 
Offline
Runner
Runner
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:50 pm
Posts: 22
Location: Pacific Northwest
Mark's ears were still ringing from that last explosion. Close. His teeth were still rattling as he noticed the Merchant Guild lobby had cleared. He took it as a sign that he, too, should find someplace 'safer.' As he pushed himself up off the floor, he noticed a flyer that had fallen from the bulletin board. The Mazie Star was seeking crew for far flung adventures under the leadership of Cpt. Wen Rodriguez.

There was a time and place for interested parties to meet, but it had been scuffed and torn. Unreadable. But, the postmark stamp was set today. This was an active recruitment. Mark glanced at the wall for the time... but just then another explosion sounded right out side. He slammed his filter in place, grabbed his duffle, and hoofed it out the back door.

Mazie Star here I come. Mark was determined to get to the starport and offer his services to Cpt. Rodriguez.

Time lapse.

Mark was dropped off near the Mazie Star. He could see there was already what seemed to be a couple crew unloading a vehicle beneath the free trader. Cinching up his duffle, Mark put on his friendly face and headed their way.

Ahoy! he said, doing his best to sound familiar. I'm looking for Captain Rodriguez. Is he already onboard?

_________________
insert(wit)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Kicking off
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:16 pm 
Offline
Tracker
Tracker
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:35 pm
Posts: 153
joertexas wrote:
Vee steps down and manhandles her locker from the truck's bed, setting it on it's wheels. She looks a little confused when she steps over to the gangway. "Access code? Hm, well, I guess it makes sense. Every ship I've been on was already manned."

“Probably still full of nitrogen,” Ana mutters looking at the ship, “wonder if he’s even been aboard.”

She walks up the gangway opens the cover to the code pannel and punches in a long string of numbers, the system ponders the sequence for a few moments before the light on the lock turns green and the iris starts to cycle.

Ana shrugs, “Aparently being ex-OIC still has a few benefits.”

A ground vehicle with crimson headlights approaches from the direction of the terminal.

GodricTheWell wrote:
Mark was dropped off near the Mazie Star. He could see there was already what seemed to be a couple crew unloading a vehicle beneath the free trader. Cinching up his duffle, Mark put on his friendly face and headed their way.

Ahoy! he said, doing his best to sound familiar. I'm looking for Captain Rodriguez. Is he already onboard?

“Don’t thinks so,” a tall woman in a black uniform replies her voice muffled by her filter mask, “ he was in the starport bar last I saw.” She has IR/NV googles on and a scarf wrapped around her head concealing her face.

“He expecting you?” She asks adjusting the strap of her go-bag as she picks up a long carbon fibre rifle case.


Last edited by Ramona on Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Kicking off
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:05 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:39 pm
Posts: 457
GodricTheWell wrote:
Mark was dropped off near the Mazie Star. He could see there was already what seemed to be a couple crew unloading a vehicle beneath the free trader. Cinching up his duffle, Mark put on his friendly face and headed their way. Ahoy! he said, doing his best to sound familiar. I'm looking for Captain Rodriguez. Is he already onboard?


Ramona wrote:
“Don’t thinks so,” a tall woman in a black uniform replies her voice muffled by her filter mask, “ he was in the starport bar last I saw.” She has IR/NV googles on and a scarf wrapped around her head concealing her face. “He expecting you?” She asks adjusting the strap of her go-bag as she picks up a long carbon fibre rifle case.


The woman standing next to her, with a wheeled duffel bag in tow, turns to look at the new arrival as well. She is tall, with blonde hair and skin the color of chocolate. She wears a filter mask and plain goggles, along with a jumpsuit and low boots.

_________________
Joe Roberts

In The Marches
Zaki Shursiia, 486B97, Army, Major, 3 terms, 31
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1

Wine Dark Rift
Anevay "Vee" Becker, 886953, Merchant, 1st Officer, 3 terms, 30
Electronics-1, Mechanical-1, Medical-1, Navigation-2, Pilot-1, Pistol-1

CATN
Jiao Donat van Stoddart, 687DE7, Merchant, Engineer, 34
Engineering – 4, Electronics – 4, Brawling – 1, Gun Combat – 1, Ships Boat – 1,
Carousing – 1, J-O-T – 1, Liaison – 1, Blade Combat – 1, Vacc Suit – 0, Grav Vehicle – 0, Computer – 0


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Kicking off
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:24 am 
Offline
Runner
Runner
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:50 pm
Posts: 22
Location: Pacific Northwest
Quote:
“He expecting you?” She asks adjusting the strap of her go-bag as she picks up a long carbon fibre rifle case.


Mark holds the torn recruiting flyer up in front of him, like a permission slip.
Well, sort of. I'm here for work.

_________________
insert(wit)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Kicking off
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:25 pm 
Offline
Tracker
Tracker
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:35 pm
Posts: 153
GodricTheWell wrote:
Mark holds the torn recruiting flyer up in front of him, like a permission slip.
”Well, sort of. I'm here for work.”

“I see,” the tall military woman with the scarf says looking him up and down carefully, “you should probably wait out here with me till the skipper shows up.”

She opens the long case and pulls out a semiautomatic rifle with an electronic scope, she flips the rifle over with a practiced ease and taps a magazine into the receiver in the stock.

Ana looks at Vee, Manon and Stefan, “Check the atmosphere before you pull your masks off in there, they back fill with pure nitrogen to prevent fires, oxidation and kill off any bugs for anything they put into long term. I don’t know if the skipper had the environmental systems fired up and I hate cleaning up bodies, so much damn paperwork.”

She slings the the rifle over her shoulder pulling two more magazines out of the case before locking it and surveying the horizon, “I’m Ana by the way,” she says without looking at Mark, “this is Vee, Manon and Stefan. What’s your name cowboy?”


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Kicking off
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:10 am 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:39 pm
Posts: 457
Ramona wrote:
Ana looks at Vee, Manon and Stefan, “Check the atmosphere before you pull your masks off in there, they back fill with pure nitrogen to prevent fires, oxidation and kill off any bugs for anything they put into long term. I don’t know if the skipper had the environmental systems fired up and I hate cleaning up bodies, so much damn paperwork.”


"Right." Vee steps inside the airlock, and checks the atmospheric readouts for the ship's interior.

_________________
Joe Roberts

In The Marches
Zaki Shursiia, 486B97, Army, Major, 3 terms, 31
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1

Wine Dark Rift
Anevay "Vee" Becker, 886953, Merchant, 1st Officer, 3 terms, 30
Electronics-1, Mechanical-1, Medical-1, Navigation-2, Pilot-1, Pistol-1

CATN
Jiao Donat van Stoddart, 687DE7, Merchant, Engineer, 34
Engineering – 4, Electronics – 4, Brawling – 1, Gun Combat – 1, Ships Boat – 1,
Carousing – 1, J-O-T – 1, Liaison – 1, Blade Combat – 1, Vacc Suit – 0, Grav Vehicle – 0, Computer – 0


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Kicking off
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:02 pm 
Offline
Strider
Strider
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:03 pm
Posts: 36
Location: Croydon, UK
Another explosion, and out of the corner of one’s eye a tall figure shoots around the corridor as if being pursued, he glances nervously around him, and spotting the crowd at the airlock he holds up a hand and a well spoken accent calls out “Hey, I say, room for one more there?”

Wheeling a large case and wearing a high tech vacc suit, the helm rolled back down, and a combination breather around his neck, the tall man strides forward with an air of confidence, marred by a bout of scurrying, as if he was being followed.

Approaching the waiting crowd, he introduces himself “Hello! Tanaka is the name, pleased to meet you all, a little grav-droid told me someone was looking for a competent pilot, well, I’m one of sorts, and looking for work don’t you know?”

His accent is a little grating, but he appears genuine, with a kind face.

It’s then you notice he has an ornately decorated fencing foil looped into his belt.

Merchant Senior Captain Simon Tanaka 787CBA Age 46 7 terms Cr35,000
Body Pistol-2, Bribery-1, Mechanical-4, Pilot-4, Streetwise-1, Vacc Suit-1
8,000/yr Retirement Pay, Body Pistol, Foil, TAS


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Kicking off
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:05 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:37 pm
Posts: 291
BTW, everyone should adjust the cash in the Google Docs to reflect purchases.

_________________
Lieutenant Chandra Gupta 87BB47, Age 26, Navy, 2 Terms. Engineering-2, Dagger-1, Mechanic-1, Gunnery-1, Electronic-0, Gravitics-0, Vacc-Suit-0, Zero-G-Combat-0


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Kicking off
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:46 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:39 pm
Posts: 457
joertexas wrote:
Ramona wrote:
Ana looks at Vee, Manon and Stefan, “Check the atmosphere before you pull your masks off in there, they back fill with pure nitrogen to prevent fires, oxidation and kill off any bugs for anything they put into long term. I don’t know if the skipper had the environmental systems fired up and I hate cleaning up bodies, so much damn paperwork.”


"Right." Vee steps inside the airlock, and checks the atmospheric readouts for the ship's interior.


TGM: Is the ship's atmosphere breathable?

_________________
Joe Roberts

In The Marches
Zaki Shursiia, 486B97, Army, Major, 3 terms, 31
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1

Wine Dark Rift
Anevay "Vee" Becker, 886953, Merchant, 1st Officer, 3 terms, 30
Electronics-1, Mechanical-1, Medical-1, Navigation-2, Pilot-1, Pistol-1

CATN
Jiao Donat van Stoddart, 687DE7, Merchant, Engineer, 34
Engineering – 4, Electronics – 4, Brawling – 1, Gun Combat – 1, Ships Boat – 1,
Carousing – 1, J-O-T – 1, Liaison – 1, Blade Combat – 1, Vacc Suit – 0, Grav Vehicle – 0, Computer – 0


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 243 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group