It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:54 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Kicking off
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:48 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:37 pm
Posts: 289
Yea most skills would have some kind of papers. Streetwise, Forgery, Bribery, J-o-T, Gambling, Brawling and maybe a few others not. Other might or might not provide certificates.

Good backstory too. Not sure of the size of the Imperium or if it uses the 32x40 sectors but two sectors might be from clear on the other side....

Frank

_________________
Lieutenant Chandra Gupta 87BB47, Age 26, Navy, 2 Terms. Engineering-2, Dagger-1, Mechanic-1, Gunnery-1, Electronic-0, Gravitics-0, Vacc-Suit-0, Zero-G-Combat-0


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Kicking off
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:24 pm 
Offline
Tracker
Tracker
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:35 pm
Posts: 152
joertexas wrote:
Eris wrote:
"In any case, look the Articles over and if you agree to them, or want to make revisions before we ratify them, now is the time to discuss it. Oh, and if you could each put a name to your faces, tell us all a little about your background, what shipboard skills you hold Certifications for, and other skills you think might be useful to this venture I think we'd all appreciate it.

Vee speaks up. "I hold Class Two Navigator, Class One Medic, and Class One Pilot certificates. My last posting was as a First Officer, but I decided to get out and see the universe a little. This part of it isn't too great, though."

Ana looks over the Articles quickly, boilerplate contractual stuff, probably lifted directly from some starship owners manual for dummies written a handful of centuries earlier.

“Anastasia,” she said in a quiet voice without looking up from the paper at Wen, “or Ana if you prefer, Jones. I possess Imperial certifications in both electronics and administration as well as a heavy duty mechanics ticket. I was, for a very long time, in the direct employ of the Osmium Throne but I am no longer, and the things I did during that employ I am not at liberty to discuss.”

Ana evaluates the other people in the room carefully, moderate to long service professionals, merchants mostly, a scout, capable, eager, invested.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Kicking off
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:27 am 
Offline
Tracker
Tracker
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:35 pm
Posts: 152
What’s the plan on gear? Just buy TL-12 or lower stuff or are we goig to RP it?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Kicking off
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:29 am 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:37 pm
Posts: 289
Ramona wrote:
What’s the plan on gear? Just buy TL-12 or lower stuff or are we goig to RP it?

Buy TL 12 or lower gear, post your list here and I'll indicate if anything is in short supply or needs RP. You will want to take a peek at my house rules document for additional gear:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YEP ... sp=sharing

_________________
Lieutenant Chandra Gupta 87BB47, Age 26, Navy, 2 Terms. Engineering-2, Dagger-1, Mechanic-1, Gunnery-1, Electronic-0, Gravitics-0, Vacc-Suit-0, Zero-G-Combat-0


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Kicking off
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:54 pm 
Offline
Tracker
Tracker
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:35 pm
Posts: 152
http://juliahwest.com/Traveller/Peter_V ... p_list.pdf

Does this list help? Can we have a generic, 500cr worth of clothes kind of thing or should we assume as fully grown adults we have a wardrobe of sorts that simply exists? Btw, in the thoughts of raising cash what’s the going rate for selling off Low / Mid / High passages as Wen seems determined to put some of us in the poor house. :D


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Kicking off
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:14 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:37 pm
Posts: 289
Ramona wrote:
http://juliahwest.com/Traveller/Peter_Vernon/equip_list.pdf

Does this list help? Can we have a generic, 500cr worth of clothes kind of thing or should we assume as fully grown adults we have a wardrobe of sorts that simply exists? Btw, in the thoughts of raising cash what’s the going rate for selling off Low / Mid / High passages as Wen seems determined to put some of us in the poor house. :D


The consolidated equipment list is sort of helpful... Check with me on anything that isn't in CT Bk1-3, TTB (subject to notes in my house rules), or in my house rules. Someday I need to make a consolidated price list for the sources I am using. If you wish to purchase vehicles, note the 1981 price reductions...

Low passage may be traded for 900 cr, Mid passage for 7200 cr, and High for 9000 cr (per the rules).

Also, I will try and double check once all the PCs are up, but if you used the online chargen, and you let it pick vehicle and weapon cascades, feel free to sanity check them, especially if you want to change to a weapon you get advantageous STR/DEX DM with rather than disadvantageous...

Frank

_________________
Lieutenant Chandra Gupta 87BB47, Age 26, Navy, 2 Terms. Engineering-2, Dagger-1, Mechanic-1, Gunnery-1, Electronic-0, Gravitics-0, Vacc-Suit-0, Zero-G-Combat-0


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Kicking off
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:23 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:37 pm
Posts: 289
Oh, and you muster out with a decent kit (duffel or suitcase, wardrobe and personal articles), you can decide if patches from your last posting are still on uniforms (probably so for ex-military, maybe not for ex-merchant). Note the smartphone included in your personal articles per my house rules. Feel free to decide what "decent" means (a penniless Other might well have not much more than the clothes on their back and the few credits they mustered out with). Consider your social standing also in what your kit includes.

_________________
Lieutenant Chandra Gupta 87BB47, Age 26, Navy, 2 Terms. Engineering-2, Dagger-1, Mechanic-1, Gunnery-1, Electronic-0, Gravitics-0, Vacc-Suit-0, Zero-G-Combat-0


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Kicking off
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:52 pm 
Offline
Tracker
Tracker
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:35 pm
Posts: 152
I added some gear to the roll up page, some things that made sense for a retired officer, dress sword, service sidearm, uniforms... added in some tools and such. Going to have to sell my passages if I want to afford a vac suit.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Kicking off
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:42 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:37 pm
Posts: 289
If you haven't been watching the rollups thread, I have posted a consolidated price list here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SqE ... sp=sharing

I may add to it from time to time, I do still need to add the drugs from Book 2. If there's anything from another edition or other Traveller material you wanted, just ask me and we can have a conversation about how it might fit in.

Frank

_________________
Lieutenant Chandra Gupta 87BB47, Age 26, Navy, 2 Terms. Engineering-2, Dagger-1, Mechanic-1, Gunnery-1, Electronic-0, Gravitics-0, Vacc-Suit-0, Zero-G-Combat-0


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Kicking off
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:46 pm 
Offline
Ranger
Ranger

Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:24 pm
Posts: 518
Location: Pace, Fl
Andy listens to the others and then says, "These Articles of Agreement look okay to me. I can put in the 20 thousand...it'll be tight, but I can do it. As for certifications, I've got a Level 2 in Engineering and Level 1 in Electronics, so I can handle engineering duties. I've also got a Level 4 in Navigation and Level 1 in Piloting, so I can work on the bridge, too."

"Level 4 in Nav?" Wen raises his eyebrows.

Andy shrugs, "Yeah, Level 4. I prefer Engineering, but it seems I'm a wizard at navigation."

_________________
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
Candles Against The Night, Jimi Woo; 38; 7B9BA9; Pilot-3, Comm-1, Broker-2, Admin-1, Streetwise-2, Steward-1, Computer-1, Vacc-1, Pistol-2, Cutlass-1; 60,000 lbC; AutoPistol, Cutlass, VaccSuit, HandComp.
Winedark Game: Merchant 1st Officer Antony "Andy" Sokolov, 787AA8, 46, 7 terms; Admin-1, Bribery-2, Electronics-1, Engineering-2, Navigation-4, Pilot-1, Revolver-1, Shotgun-1;Benefits: 8,000/yr, Cr50,000, Low Passage, Low Passage, Revolver, Shotgun


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Kicking off
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:00 pm 
Offline
Ranger
Ranger

Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:24 pm
Posts: 518
Location: Pace, Fl
Andy has a revolver and shotgun (both from mustering out, I think) and ammo for both (how detailed on ammo do you want to be?). He has a vacc suit and cloth armor. Andy has an Electronic's Toolkit. Andy has a combo mask.

Wen has an auto pistol and a blade (blade from mustering out) with ammo for the pistol. He has a vacc suit and jack armor. Wen has a hand computer and a medium range communicator. Wen has a combo mask.

_________________
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
Candles Against The Night, Jimi Woo; 38; 7B9BA9; Pilot-3, Comm-1, Broker-2, Admin-1, Streetwise-2, Steward-1, Computer-1, Vacc-1, Pistol-2, Cutlass-1; 60,000 lbC; AutoPistol, Cutlass, VaccSuit, HandComp.
Winedark Game: Merchant 1st Officer Antony "Andy" Sokolov, 787AA8, 46, 7 terms; Admin-1, Bribery-2, Electronics-1, Engineering-2, Navigation-4, Pilot-1, Revolver-1, Shotgun-1;Benefits: 8,000/yr, Cr50,000, Low Passage, Low Passage, Revolver, Shotgun


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Kicking off
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:17 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:37 pm
Posts: 289
Eris wrote:
Andy listens to the others and then says, "These Articles of Agreement look okay to me. I can put in the 20 thousand...it'll be tight, but I can do it. As for certifications, I've got a Level 2 in Engineering and Level 1 in Electronics, so I can handle engineering duties. I've also got a Level 4 in Navigation and Level 1 in Piloting, so I can work on the bridge, too."

"Level 4 in Nav?" Wen raises his eyebrows.

Andy shrugs, "Yeah, Level 4. I prefer Engineering, but it seems I'm a wizard at navigation."

Hmm, now you just need someone with Computer-3 and you could write the Generate program...

_________________
Lieutenant Chandra Gupta 87BB47, Age 26, Navy, 2 Terms. Engineering-2, Dagger-1, Mechanic-1, Gunnery-1, Electronic-0, Gravitics-0, Vacc-Suit-0, Zero-G-Combat-0


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Kicking off
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:30 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:37 pm
Posts: 289
Eris wrote:
Andy has a revolver and shotgun (both from mustering out, I think) and ammo for both (how detailed on ammo do you want to be?). He has a vacc suit and cloth armor. Andy has an Electronic's Toolkit. Andy has a combo mask.

Wen has an auto pistol and a blade (blade from mustering out) with ammo for the pistol. He has a vacc suit and jack armor. Wen has a hand computer and a medium range communicator. Wen has a combo mask.


Yea, I see Andy has both weapons. Curious, I didn't think the generator produced multiple gun combat skills (or did you hand roll and just document in the format of the generator?). Anyway, I would allow a decent amount of ammunition as part of a mustering out benefit, 5-10 clips worth, at least one spare clip (or speed loader for the revolver - clips and speed loaders aren't actually individually priced, but I assume someone purchasing 10 clips worth of ammo isn't actually purchasing 10 clips, rather they are purchasing a box of ammo).

So for ammo, for small arms, none of it costs very much (other than laser recharges, but for ship crew those should be free, consider that the price of a "speed" charge purchased on-world if you ever need it). Here's my thought: purchase an initial ammo load. Unless you actually wind up broke and starving, we'll assume replacements fall into the small change bucket. If your initial budget is small, and you want to upgrade your ammo load, purchase a new set of ammo for the larger load. I.e. if you only could afford 1 or 2 clips after mustering out, and now you've made some money and want to upgrade to 5 or 10 clips, purchase 5 or 10 clips, and now your assumed reload each star port visit (at a world with suffficient TL) will not be tracked.

Frank

_________________
Lieutenant Chandra Gupta 87BB47, Age 26, Navy, 2 Terms. Engineering-2, Dagger-1, Mechanic-1, Gunnery-1, Electronic-0, Gravitics-0, Vacc-Suit-0, Zero-G-Combat-0


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Kicking off
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:27 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:39 pm
Posts: 453
Eris wrote:
Andy listens to the others and then says, "These Articles of Agreement look okay to me. I can put in the 20 thousand...it'll be tight, but I can do it. As for certifications, I've got a Level 2 in Engineering and Level 1 in Electronics, so I can handle engineering duties. I've also got a Level 4 in Navigation and Level 1 in Piloting, so I can work on the bridge, too."

"Level 4 in Nav?" Wen raises his eyebrows.

Andy shrugs, "Yeah, Level 4. I prefer Engineering, but it seems I'm a wizard at navigation."


"I can put in thirty thousand, if that's okay," Vee says.

_________________
Joe Roberts

In The Marches
Zaki Shursiia, 486B97, Army, Major, 3 terms, 31
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1

Wine Dark Rift
Anevay "Vee" Becker, 886953, Merchant, 1st Officer, 3 terms, 30
Electronics-1, Mechanical-1, Medical-1, Navigation-2, Pilot-1, Pistol-1

CATN
Jiao Donat van Stoddart, 687DE7, Merchant, Engineer, 34
Engineering – 4, Electronics – 4, Brawling – 1, Gun Combat – 1, Ships Boat – 1,
Carousing – 1, J-O-T – 1, Liaison – 1, Blade Combat – 1, Vacc Suit – 0, Grav Vehicle – 0, Computer – 0


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Kicking off
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:27 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:11 am
Posts: 2481
Manon Abe and Stefan Pérez have both been added to the google doc. Let me know if any of these plans below are not going to work. The articles look fine to my boys. They will probably buy-in with a lump sum each for ease of bookkeeping. Stefan starts w/ large funds but that's it- no retirement (he did not leave in good graces). Do we need to buy a vacc suit each in advance?


Manon Abe - shotgun (w/10 ammo clips), sawed-off double barrel shotgun for concealed carry (2 bandoliers of 50 shells each), 2 daggers, mechanical tools, electronic tools, combination mask, cloth
normal carry= shotgun w/1 clip in and 3 on belt; dagger in right boot, combination mask, cloth (worn)...sawed-off + 1 bandolier depending on the scene
crew role possibilities: can do electronics (3) and be back-up for repairs (mech-1) and pilot (1) and gunner (1)

Stefan Pérez - 9mm pistol w/15 clips ammo, dagger, combination mask, cloth, medical kit, medscanner
normal carry= 9mm pistol (shoulder holster, L side), dagger R hip, combination mask, cloth (worn)...med supplies only carried when expected to be needed
I gave Stefan a pistol and dagger to have something but he has no skills in them so will have to rely on JoaT and luck with using them
crew role possibilities: back-up medic


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Kicking off
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:41 pm 
Offline
Tracker
Tracker
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:35 pm
Posts: 152
joertexas wrote:
"I can put in thirty thousand, if that's okay," Vee says.

Ana raises an eyebrow, “Thirty thousand? You must really be in a hurry to get off this rock.”

She takes a sip of her drink as the ground trembles from yet another distant explosion, “I mean before it turns into any more of a crap fest than it already is.”

Ana looks at Manon and Stefan as she pulls four 5,000cr chits out of her pocket and slides them across the table to Wen, “How about you two, you in or out?”


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Kicking off
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:35 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:37 pm
Posts: 289
coil23 wrote:
Manon Abe and Stefan Pérez have both been added to the google doc. Let me know if any of these plans below are not going to work. The articles look fine to my boys. They will probably buy-in with a lump sum each for ease of bookkeeping. Stefan starts w/ large funds but that's it- no retirement (he did not leave in good graces). Do we need to buy a vacc suit each in advance?


Manon Abe - shotgun (w/10 ammo clips), sawed-off double barrel shotgun for concealed carry (2 bandoliers of 50 shells each), 2 daggers, mechanical tools, electronic tools, combination mask, cloth
normal carry= shotgun w/1 clip in and 3 on belt; dagger in right boot, combination mask, cloth (worn)...sawed-off + 1 bandolier depending on the scene
crew role possibilities: can do electronics (3) and be back-up for repairs (mech-1) and pilot (1) and gunner (1)

Stefan Pérez - 9mm pistol w/15 clips ammo, dagger, combination mask, cloth, medical kit, medscanner
normal carry= 9mm pistol (shoulder holster, L side), dagger R hip, combination mask, cloth (worn)...med supplies only carried when expected to be needed
I gave Stefan a pistol and dagger to have something but he has no skills in them so will have to rely on JoaT and luck with using them
crew role possibilities: back-up medic


All looks good. All PCs have skill level 0 with all Book 1 weapons.

Vacc Suits may be a good idea, but also obviously are costly...

Frank

_________________
Lieutenant Chandra Gupta 87BB47, Age 26, Navy, 2 Terms. Engineering-2, Dagger-1, Mechanic-1, Gunnery-1, Electronic-0, Gravitics-0, Vacc-Suit-0, Zero-G-Combat-0


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Kicking off
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:13 am 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:39 pm
Posts: 453
Ramona wrote:
joertexas wrote:
"I can put in thirty thousand, if that's okay," Vee says.

Ana raises an eyebrow, “Thirty thousand? You must really be in a hurry to get off this rock.”

She takes a sip of her drink as the ground trembles from yet another distant explosion, “I mean before it turns into any more of a crap fest than it already is.”

Ana looks at Manon and Stefan as she pulls four 5,000cr chits out of her pocket and slides them across the table to Wen, “How about you two, you in or out?”


"I don't have anywhere else to invest it," Vee explains with a shrug. "Captain, given the circumstances, I believe we should look at this ship right away. If we are invaded, the new management may not let us fly out of here."

_________________
Joe Roberts

In The Marches
Zaki Shursiia, 486B97, Army, Major, 3 terms, 31
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1

Wine Dark Rift
Anevay "Vee" Becker, 886953, Merchant, 1st Officer, 3 terms, 30
Electronics-1, Mechanical-1, Medical-1, Navigation-2, Pilot-1, Pistol-1

CATN
Jiao Donat van Stoddart, 687DE7, Merchant, Engineer, 34
Engineering – 4, Electronics – 4, Brawling – 1, Gun Combat – 1, Ships Boat – 1,
Carousing – 1, J-O-T – 1, Liaison – 1, Blade Combat – 1, Vacc Suit – 0, Grav Vehicle – 0, Computer – 0


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Kicking off
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:18 pm 
Offline
Tracker
Tracker
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:35 pm
Posts: 152
joertexas wrote:
"I don't have anywhere else to invest it," Vee explains with a shrug. "Captain, given the circumstances, I believe we should look at this ship right away. If we are invaded, the new management may not let us fly out of here."

“Oh I wouldn’t worry about that, even a group of thugs like the Generalissimo of Modron understands the rules, the starport is Imperial property and the lifeblood of the planet.” Ana shrugs and pushes a loose strand of hair back behind her ears, “It might take a month or two but the Imperium would show up in force and put an end to Modron’s party. In the meantime the lack of technical parts required for the mass produce of the atmospheric filters necessary for human life to survive here will probably kill off 40% of the local population.”

She leans forward and grins impishly, “Now a stray rocket or mortar shell accidentally landing on your starship, that is a very real possibility.”


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Kicking off
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:03 pm 
Offline
Ranger
Ranger

Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:24 pm
Posts: 518
Location: Pace, Fl
Ramona wrote:
joertexas wrote:
"I don't have anywhere else to invest it," Vee explains with a shrug. "Captain, given the circumstances, I believe we should look at this ship right away. If we are invaded, the new management may not let us fly out of here."

“Oh I wouldn’t worry about that, even a group of thugs like the Generalissimo of Modron understands the rules, the starport is Imperial property and the lifeblood of the planet.” Ana shrugs and pushes a loose strand of hair back behind her ears, “It might take a month or two but the Imperium would show up in force and put an end to Modron’s party. In the meantime the lack of technical parts required for the mass produce of the atmospheric filters necessary for human life to survive here will probably kill off 40% of the local population.”

She leans forward and grins impishly, “Now a stray rocket or mortar shell accidentally landing on your starship, that is a very real possibility.”

"Yeah, that's my worry. There are a lot of shells landing awfully close to the Star Port fence. It would only take one 'oops' to put us out of business." Wen says.

"So, let's load this ship up...you called it the Mazie Star, right?...and get out of here!"Andy chips in.

"I don't know about cargoes out of here, but I bet there are quite a few folks that want to book passage off this world right now, and probably don't care where to, as long as it's somewhere else." Wen says as he stands, "Okay, if we're all in, let's go see the ship and expedite our exit, stage left."

_________________
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
Candles Against The Night, Jimi Woo; 38; 7B9BA9; Pilot-3, Comm-1, Broker-2, Admin-1, Streetwise-2, Steward-1, Computer-1, Vacc-1, Pistol-2, Cutlass-1; 60,000 lbC; AutoPistol, Cutlass, VaccSuit, HandComp.
Winedark Game: Merchant 1st Officer Antony "Andy" Sokolov, 787AA8, 46, 7 terms; Admin-1, Bribery-2, Electronics-1, Engineering-2, Navigation-4, Pilot-1, Revolver-1, Shotgun-1;Benefits: 8,000/yr, Cr50,000, Low Passage, Low Passage, Revolver, Shotgun


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group