Character Rollups

ffilz
ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: Character Rollups

#61 Post by ffilz »

Yes, thanks
Dr. Samuel Linkletter 6AAB83, Age 30, Doctor, 3 Terms. Medical-3, Blade Cbt-1, Streetwise-1, Mechanical (Cloth)-1, Scholar-2, Mechanical (Metal)-0, Mechanical (Wood)-0, Mechanical (Stone)-0, Mechanical (Machinery)-0, Admin-0, Pistol-0
Matsumoto Senichi Iuichi Unicorn Shugenja, Rank 1, Glory: 2;0, Honor: 3;6, XP: 5, FIRE 3 // Agility 3 / Intelligence 3, AIR 2 // Reflexes 2 / Aware 3, WATER 3 // Strength 3 / Perc 3, EARTH 2 // Stamina 2 / Will 2, VOID 2,
Calligraphy (Per) 1, Defense (Agil) 1, Herbalism (Int) 1, Horsemanship (Awar/Agil) 1, Hunting (Per) 1, Meditation (Void) 1, Kenjitsu (Agil) 1
Giotto Lombardi 856994 Age 26 (2 Terms) Electonics-1, Vacc Suit-0, Computer-1, Bribery-1, Shotgun-0, Cr 1000, Shotgun

erkenbrand
Strider
Strider

#62 Post by erkenbrand »

Shall I go with that character?

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#63 Post by ffilz »

erkenbrand wrote:Shall I go with that character?
Let's give a bit more time for eris and coil23 to respond, otherwise, I'd say yes. If eris doesn't like the idea of Sr. Captain Simon Tanaka being co-owner, we can compensate you in some other way for the ship benefit.
Dr. Samuel Linkletter 6AAB83, Age 30, Doctor, 3 Terms. Medical-3, Blade Cbt-1, Streetwise-1, Mechanical (Cloth)-1, Scholar-2, Mechanical (Metal)-0, Mechanical (Wood)-0, Mechanical (Stone)-0, Mechanical (Machinery)-0, Admin-0, Pistol-0
Matsumoto Senichi Iuichi Unicorn Shugenja, Rank 1, Glory: 2;0, Honor: 3;6, XP: 5, FIRE 3 // Agility 3 / Intelligence 3, AIR 2 // Reflexes 2 / Aware 3, WATER 3 // Strength 3 / Perc 3, EARTH 2 // Stamina 2 / Will 2, VOID 2,
Calligraphy (Per) 1, Defense (Agil) 1, Herbalism (Int) 1, Horsemanship (Awar/Agil) 1, Hunting (Per) 1, Meditation (Void) 1, Kenjitsu (Agil) 1
Giotto Lombardi 856994 Age 26 (2 Terms) Electonics-1, Vacc Suit-0, Computer-1, Bribery-1, Shotgun-0, Cr 1000, Shotgun

erkenbrand
Strider
Strider

#64 Post by erkenbrand »

How about I swap the ship for TAS ?

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#65 Post by ffilz »

erkenbrand wrote:How about I swap the ship for TAS ?
Yea, that would work. TAS is not normally available to Merchants, but you also have Social A. Consider it done. Go ahead and get Simon Tanaka introduced to the group.

erkenbrand
Strider
Strider

#66 Post by erkenbrand »

Great! Give me a moment to read through the Kickoff thread, any clues as to how he'd end up here, perhaps an advert for a qualified pilot?

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#67 Post by ffilz »

erkenbrand wrote:Great! Give me a moment to read through the Kickoff thread, any clues as to how he'd end up here, perhaps an advert for a qualified pilot?
Captain Wen Rodriguez posted that he was seeking crew members, to meet him at the tavern, but the time for that is past. See how godric's PC Mark Wood found his way to the ship.

Also, did you get access to the Google Doc? If so, please add Simon Tanaka there.

coil23
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#68 Post by coil23 »

So you want me to give up one of my 2 PC's and go down to one? If that is the case then I can give up Stefan and keep Manon. Or I'm fine with keeping both. Just let me know what you prefer.

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#69 Post by ffilz »

Either way. I think the total crew size is fine as is.

erkenbrand
Strider
Strider

#70 Post by erkenbrand »

Just as an aside, what is the accepted sequence of play here, I am used to characters posting and then the GM responding, is there any sense of order or are we moving the story along on our own at the moment?

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#71 Post by ffilz »

erkenbrand wrote:Just as an aside, what is the accepted sequence of play here, I am used to characters posting and then the GM responding, is there any sense of order or are we moving the story along on our own at the moment?
At the moment, we're a bit stalled by lack of response from our ship captain... So I'm allowing a lot of role play. I'm enjoying how things are going and see little need to intervene (i.e. until there's something in the bring-up of the ship that I feel like actually needs a roll, or something gets stated that doesn't fit my sense of the setting, I'm going to continue to accept the players input to the setting and the current situation).

lenusmars
Guide
Guide

#72 Post by lenusmars »

Scout Sara Kelley 9DA9C7 Age 26
2 terms Cr30,000

Skills: Jack-o-T-1, Pilot-2

Benefits: Revolver

Service History:
Rolled attributes: 9CA9B7
Attempted to enlist in Scouts.
Enlistment roll 4 + 3 vs 7
Enlistment accepted.
Learned Pilot-1
--------------------------------------------
Term 1 age 22
Increased dexterity by 1 to D
Improved Pilot-2
Survival roll 8 + 2 vs 7
Reenlistment roll 4 vs 3
Voluntarily reenlisted for second term.
Term 2 age 26
Learned Jack-o-T-1
Increased education by 1 to C
Survival roll 9 + 2 vs 7
Reenlistment roll 5 vs 3
Chose not to reenlist after second term.
Mustered Out
30,000 credits
Revolver

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#73 Post by ffilz »

lenusmars wrote:Image

Scout Sara Kelley 9DA9C7 Age 26
2 terms Cr30,000
Skills: Jack-o-T-1, Pilot-2
Benefits: Revolver
Chose not to reenlist after second term.
Hmm, that last bit is sad...

Looking at the other PCs so far, if you want to poke and the generator and try again, feel free. Optionally, we could shift into hand generation and continue Sara's career and get her more skills (I personally would not necessarily muster out at 2 terms with just this set of skills, though probably also wouldn't have taken two rolls on personal development with those stats, though it is the only way to get Gun Cbt).

Frank

lenusmars
Guide
Guide

#74 Post by lenusmars »

ffilz wrote: Looking at the other PCs so far, if you want to poke and the generator and try again, feel free. Optionally, we could shift into hand generation and continue Sara's career and get her more skills (I personally would not necessarily muster out at 2 terms with just this set of skills, though probably also wouldn't have taken two rolls on personal development with those stats, though it is the only way to get Gun Cbt).

Frank
It's okay, I'm good. You remember I had picked three. I picked this one because I thought it was interesting. I like it that she's among the youngest of the crew.

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#75 Post by ffilz »

lenusmars wrote:
ffilz wrote: Looking at the other PCs so far, if you want to poke and the generator and try again, feel free. Optionally, we could shift into hand generation and continue Sara's career and get her more skills (I personally would not necessarily muster out at 2 terms with just this set of skills, though probably also wouldn't have taken two rolls on personal development with those stats, though it is the only way to get Gun Cbt).

Frank
It's okay, I'm good. You remember I had picked three. I picked this one because I thought it was interesting. I like it that she's among the youngest of the crew.
Ok, cool. Well, Mark Wood is the same age...

Go ahead and introduce yourself to the group.

Eris
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#76 Post by Eris »

ffilz wrote:
erkenbrand wrote:Just as an aside, what is the accepted sequence of play here, I am used to characters posting and then the GM responding, is there any sense of order or are we moving the story along on our own at the moment?
At the moment, we're a bit stalled by lack of response from our ship captain... So I'm allowing a lot of role play. I'm enjoying how things are going and see little need to intervene (i.e. until there's something in the bring-up of the ship that I feel like actually needs a roll, or something gets stated that doesn't fit my sense of the setting, I'm going to continue to accept the players input to the setting and the current situation).
Sorry everyone. Real life intruded and I went AWOL for a bit. I think I'm good to get back involved in the gaming side of things now.

Eris
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
Candles Against The Night, Jimi Woo; 38; 7B9BA9; Pilot-3, Comm-1, Broker-2, Admin-1, Streetwise-2, Steward-1, Computer-1, Vacc-1, Pistol-2, Cutlass-1; 60,000 lbC; AutoPistol, Cutlass, VaccSuit, HandComp.
Winedark Game: Merchant 1st Officer Antony "Andy" Sokolov, 787AA8, 46, 7 terms; Admin-1, Bribery-2, Electronics-1, Engineering-2, Navigation-4, Pilot-1, Revolver-1, Shotgun-1;Benefits: 8,000/yr, Cr50,000, Low Passage, Low Passage, Revolver, Shotgun

GodricTheWell
Scout
Scout

#77 Post by GodricTheWell »

ffilz wrote:
True... I also refreshed that Character Generator a lot of time to get Computer-1 skill!

I'm new enough to Traveller, that I probably should just roll an 18 year old with no experience in space whatsoever...
insert(wit)

Ramona
Ranger
Ranger

#78 Post by Ramona »

I know that picture you used for Sara Kelly I just don’t know where I know it from.

lenusmars
Guide
Guide

#79 Post by lenusmars »

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/2014 ... 43f4320937

I collect character images on Pinterest. It helps me to have a face. More than half the time I start with the image. This one was tougher since I went from the character roll up.

Eris
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#80 Post by Eris »

GodricTheWell wrote:
ffilz wrote:
True... I also refreshed that Character Generator a lot of time to get Computer-1 skill!

I'm new enough to Traveller, that I probably should just roll an 18 year old with no experience in space whatsoever...
I've actually got a "frontend" almost completed for Frank's Character Generator. It's an html page with a form for the various options that generates a call to the actual Character Generator with the proper URL to implement the options. I need to catch up with IG posts before getting back to this, though.
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
Candles Against The Night, Jimi Woo; 38; 7B9BA9; Pilot-3, Comm-1, Broker-2, Admin-1, Streetwise-2, Steward-1, Computer-1, Vacc-1, Pistol-2, Cutlass-1; 60,000 lbC; AutoPistol, Cutlass, VaccSuit, HandComp.
Winedark Game: Merchant 1st Officer Antony "Andy" Sokolov, 787AA8, 46, 7 terms; Admin-1, Bribery-2, Electronics-1, Engineering-2, Navigation-4, Pilot-1, Revolver-1, Shotgun-1;Benefits: 8,000/yr, Cr50,000, Low Passage, Low Passage, Revolver, Shotgun

Return to “Wine Dark Rift (Classic Traveller)”