It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:38 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:07 pm 
Offline
Guide
Guide

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:21 am
Posts: 228
OOC: Don't light a fire, do set watches, maybe an hour away in a direction that will take us away from the path bandits would raid on?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:31 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 3:44 pm
Posts: 278
Location: Northern Vermont
Khawaji will take middle watch.

Solomon will take first watch.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:13 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 8:40 pm
Posts: 2844
You wake up the next morning, refreshed from a good night's sleep. As you go to prepare breakfast, however, Willow discovers that her saddlebags have disappeared in the night!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:55 pm 
Offline
Guide
Guide

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:21 am
Posts: 228
"Guys, where are my saddlebags? This better be a prank."


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:15 pm 
Offline
Tracker
Tracker

Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:34 am
Posts: 130
Location: North New Jersey
Jaskar will check for tracks around the camp.

_________________
Jaskar 7/7

Hamiya 7/7


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:31 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 8:40 pm
Posts: 2844
Tymir doesn't have any trouble finding the tracks of the culprit, though they are a bit confusing. It seems that some clawed animals snuck into the camp during the night. A giant rat, most likely. It seems to have dragged the saddlebags away from the camp then given them to a person, who ran off with them.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:35 pm 
Offline
Guide
Guide

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:21 am
Posts: 228
"Let's track and kill this guy! Maybe he's related to the bandits! Probably has treasure." Willow might be slightly biased.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:02 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 3:44 pm
Posts: 278
Location: Northern Vermont
Khawaji Tracking them sounds good.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:02 am 
Offline
Tracker
Tracker

Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:34 am
Posts: 130
Location: North New Jersey
Jaskar will attempt to follow the trail.

_________________
Jaskar 7/7

Hamiya 7/7


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:48 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 8:40 pm
Posts: 2844
Jaskar follows the tracks south, leading them away from the temple. The terrain becomes very rocky and uneven after about a mile, and unfortunately, he loses the trail of the nocturnal thief.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:52 pm 
Offline
Guide
Guide

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:21 am
Posts: 228
Whelp, I'm gonna need to use someone else's food. And waterskins. Wanna go kill some bandits? Willow is pissed and she wants to take it out on something. I'm still up for trying to trap them inside with rocks if we want to go for that though.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:48 pm 
Offline
Tracker
Tracker

Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:34 am
Posts: 130
Location: North New Jersey
Jaskar is happy to share the rations and water he has salvaged.I think we should double back and explore the ruined temple.

_________________
Jaskar 7/7

Hamiya 7/7


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:30 pm 
Offline
Guide
Guide

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:21 am
Posts: 228
I think that's were the bandits are. Right? Back to the temple then?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:49 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 8:40 pm
Posts: 2844
Alright... you head back to the temple area, giving up the saddlebags for lost.

When you get to the edge of the clearing, you see a group of 5 bandits guarding the opening. Three of them are standing around, but two of them are carrying a blanket full of leaves to the hole.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:20 pm 
Offline
Guide
Guide

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:21 am
Posts: 228
Well, if no one else has any ideas Willow casts Summon Berserkers.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:47 am 
Offline
Tracker
Tracker

Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:34 am
Posts: 130
Location: North New Jersey
Jaskar will attack with his bow.
Hamiya readies her spear.

_________________
Jaskar 7/7

Hamiya 7/7


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:40 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 3:44 pm
Posts: 278
Location: Northern Vermont
Khawaji will prepare to move down and intercept anyone who charges us.

Solomon will prepare himself and watch our rear so we don't get surprised from behind.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:41 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 8:40 pm
Posts: 2844
Round One:

Willow summons the berserkers, and directs them to attack the brigands. As they charge, Jaskar lets loose with his bow, missing.

Seeing the berserkers coming, one of the bandits charges forward and engages one of the berserkers, stopping his charge (-2 hp to berserker).

One of the berserkers falls on the bandits holding the blanket, and runs one through with his spear. The other bandit pulls out his shortsword and stabs the berserker, sending him down to the ground.

The other two berserkers run forward and engage with the last bandit before he can escape. He eyes the entrance to the temple, but is not able to reach it without turning his back on the berserkers attacking him.


Technical Details:
Surprise: [1d6] = 4 None.
Berserker hp: [1d8+1] = 5+1 = 6[1d8+1] = 2+1 = 3[1d8+1] = 6+1 = 7[1d8+1] = 1+1 = 2
Berserker 1: 6 0 (down)
Berserker 2: 3 1 hp
Berserker 3: 7 hp
Berserker 4: 2 hp


Bandit hp: [1d8+1] = 1+1 = 2[1d8+1] = 6+1 = 7[1d8+1] = 2+1 = 3[1d8+1] = 5+1 = 6 ugh, -1 to all hp here: 1, 6, 2, 5
Brigand 1: 1 0 (down)
Brigand 2: 6
Brigand 3: 5
Brigand 4: 5

Init 1:
Bandit 3
Brigand short sword: init [1d6] = 1 Hit AC [1d20-10] = 16-10 = 6 Damage [1d6] = 2
Which berserker? [1d4] = 2

Init 2:
Berserker 1:
Berserker move init [1d4] = 2
Berserker spear: init [1d6] = 1 Hit AC [1d20-8] = 16-8 = 8 Damage [1d6] = 4 Hit! Damage 8! Kill
Berserker spear: init [1d6] = 4 Hit AC [1d20-8] = 3-8 = -5 Damage [1d6] = 1 Miss on Cleave!

Bandit 1:
Brigand short sword: init [1d6] = 2 Hit AC [1d20-10] = 5-10 = -5 Damage [1d6] = 5 (Berserker 1's victim misses)

Init 3:
Berserker 3:
Berserker move init [1d4] = 1
Berserker spear: init [1d6] = 3 Hit AC [1d20-8] = 4-8 = -4 Damage [1d6] = 6 Miss!

Bandit 2:
Brigand short sword: init [1d6] = 3 Hit AC [1d20-10] = 12-10 = 2 Damage [1d6] = 6 Second one attacked by Berserker 1 hits him back! Downs him!

Init 4:
Berserker 4:
Berserker move init [1d4] = 4
Berserker spear: init [1d6] = 3 Hit AC [1d20-8] = 6-8 = -2 Damage [1d6] = 6 Miss!

Jaskar bow: init [1d4] = 4 (mod down 1) Hit AC [1d20-6] = 5-6 = -1 Damage [1d6+1] = 3+1 = 4 Miss!

Init 5:
Berserker 2:
Berserker move init [1d4] = 1
Berserker spear: init [1d6] = 5 Hit AC [1d20-8] = 6-8 = -2 Damage [1d6] = 2 Miss!

Init 6:
Brigand short sword: init [1d6] = 6 Hit AC [1d20-10] = 9-10 = -1 Damage [1d6] = 1


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:28 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 3:44 pm
Posts: 278
Location: Northern Vermont
Khawaji will move down and cover the entrance so that he can attack any reinforcements or cut off any attempt at escape in that direction. Sword at the ready.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:17 am 
Offline
Guide
Guide

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:21 am
Posts: 228
Willow will throw a dart at the last bandit if he manages to break away from combat.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group