Posting Schedule

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Posting Schedule

#1 Post by Rukellian »

Let's all come together and work this out before I make any hasty decisions.

Before I start picking up the pace on this game, I need to know where everyone stands at the current moment with their posting rates, what can and can't be done.

Here is what I am looking at from my end. I'm currently staggering a few games at the moment and have dedicated at least one day a week to update this game. Up until this point, I have been holding off on the update until everyone has stated their actions in-game. Going forward from this point on, I am hoping to raise the post rate back up to 2-3 a week, maybe 4 if I get some more activity in the near future. Every other day, or every other two days.
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Posting Schedule

#2 Post by Rex »

I can check/post most weekdays, rarely on weekends this time of year. With the holidays coming I will be out of touch starting mid week before Thanksgiving and through Thanksgiving weekend (11 or 12 days). May miss a Monday or Friday here or there but not sure yet, depends on work demands. i will post closer with exact dates.

Nuke66
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#3 Post by Nuke66 »

I check the board mostly once a day. Miss some on RL occasions. Try to post when there is something to respond to.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#4 Post by Rukellian »

It's getting towards the end of the year and with that, holiday activities. I expect that many on this site will be posting at a much slower rate because of this. With that said, the events in-game probably won't proceed quickly until the beginning of Dec.

If anyone posts before then, I will respond accordingly to keep things moving. Until then, I'm not rushing anything right now.
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

Return to “Dark Eye of the East (OSRIC)”