Treasure and Experience Posts

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Treasure and Experience Posts

#1 Post by Rukellian »

I wil post most of the treasure and loot that you guys get here, as well as your experience gained from each battle. Though, I advice that you all keep track of it as well, I might make a few mistakes here and there, it's bound to happen.
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Treasure and Experience Posts

#2 Post by Rukellian »

Enemies slain/defeated
2x level 3 spellcaster humans (81+83)
2x level 5 fighter humans (258+170)
4x level 5 hellhounds (220+215+235+215)

Total group experience through enemies slain/defeated: 1477

Personal achievements
Elithil deals the finishing blow on four enemies (400) and rolled a natural 20 once (200)
Mehath deals the finishing blow on two enemies (200) and rolled a natural 20 once (200)
Akabel rolled a natural 20 once (200) and supported a character through healing (150)
Eric supported a character through healing (150)

Individual bonus experience totals are:
Elithil 600
Mehath 400
Akabel 350
Eric 150

I will update the XP/HP thread shortly.

Any loot that was taken from the enemies will count towards xp totals when you reach a safe point to deposit or store said treasures.
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

Return to “Dark Eye of the East (OSRIC)”