HP/XP Thread

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

HP/XP Thread

#1 Post by Rukellian »

I will be keeping track of the group's hitpoints and experience points in this thread, both of which will be updated frequently. I will also be rewarding bonus experience whenever I see fit. I encourage everyone to still keep track of their own experience and hitpoints just in case I make a silly mistake in the future. If there are any differences that are too big to ignore, I would be more than happy to look into it.
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: HP/XP Thread

#2 Post by Rukellian »

Group Hitpoint Sheet:

Flynn Ryder (Level 5 Fighter) -->45 out of 45
Elethil Noldorin (Level 5 Fighter/ Level 4 MU) -->29 out of 29
Mehath (Level 4 Fighter/ Level 4 Thief) -->23 out of 23
Akabel (Level 5 Cleric) -->39 out of 39
Eric (Level 5 Druid) -->
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#3 Post by Rukellian »

Group Experience Sheet: *= bonus experience

Flynn Ryder (Level 5 Fighter) --> 33693*/35000
Elethil Noldorin (Level 5 Fighter/ Level 4 MU) --> 19367*/35000; 17606/22000
Mehath (Level 4 Fighter/ Level 4 Thief) --> 8784*/16000; 7984/10000
Akabel (Level 5 Cleric) --> 16586*/27000
Eric (Level 5 Druid) --> 14991*/20000

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#4 Post by Rukellian »

Your XP should be up to date. I made sure to include your bonus experience and high stat bonus, as well as any multi-class division that was necessary.

Return to “Dark Eye of the East (OSRIC)”