Q&A

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Q&A

#1 Post by Rukellian »

Have a question for the DM, a complaint? Post it here. I will get back to you fairly quickly on it.
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Q&A

#2 Post by Rex »

Do you have any specific Gods for your Clerics? Not sure yet what I am running but I may go the cleric route.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#3 Post by Rukellian »

No specific list. Generally speaking, any god that can be found in another game system is usable here. One of the god's referenced in the last game was Karnagee, the deity of metalworking. Another mentioned was Prometheus, giver of the internal flame, magic, to mortals. Just be sure to run by me who you would like to worship. Good and neutral deities/gods are acceptable, evil.... not so much.
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#4 Post by Rex »

OK, I will go with a Cleric of Prometheus. Is NG alignment fine?

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#5 Post by Rukellian »

Yes.

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#6 Post by wolfpack »

I was planning to be a cleric of odin the missing eye could account for the low charisma I was thinking

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#7 Post by Rex »

I will switch to a human fighter thief since you have an excellent cleric.

Return to “Dark Eye of the East (OSRIC)”