:D

greyarea
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: :D

#81 Post by greyarea »

connivingsumo wrote:Still ready... from like 9,862,419 months ago! :lol:
No kidding. I feel like I've gotten more "any day now" messages than a failed kickstarter.

I'll say this, Badams has put more work up front into this campaign than I think I've ever done total in all of the games I've run. :)

tumblingdice
Ranger
Ranger

#82 Post by tumblingdice »

Hey now. Hey now. Everybody here with three kids under the age of eight raise your hand.

That's why I quit. I am living in the Tomb of Horrors. And there is no cool illustration book to go along with it. If Acererak saw my house, he'd say, "This place is a death trap. Get me outta here!"

Sorry. Got us off topic a little.
These are ghouls. They hang out in graveyards, they have long tongues, and they eat people.
"Oh, well, that could be helpful!"
--my five-year old daughter

greyarea
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#83 Post by greyarea »

tumblingdice wrote:Hey now. Hey now. Everybody here with three kids under the age of eight raise your hand.

That's why I quit. I am living in the Tomb of Horrors. And there is no cool illustration book to go along with it. If Acererak saw my house, he'd say, "This place is a death trap. Get me outta here!"

Sorry. Got us off topic a little.
Have you contemplated just crawling into the mouth? It's perfectly black, you know. ;)

connivingsumo
Ranger
Ranger

#84 Post by connivingsumo »

I saw it as an opportunity to give Mr. badams30 a hard time. 3 kids, 6 kids, 4,232 kids, if it means teasing badams, then it's all the same to me. :D

badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#85 Post by badams30 »

Oh, this guy. Okay you schmoes, I'll do an intro tonight for everyone except Rik. His intro will be in two more weeks...

connivingsumo
Ranger
Ranger

#86 Post by connivingsumo »

badams30 wrote:Oh, this guy. Okay you schmoes, I'll do an intro tonight for everyone except Rik. His intro will be in two more weeks...
LOL :lol:
badams30 wrote:Sumo's intro is from a casket. It gets buried. End of story. Next...

connivingsumo
Ranger
Ranger

#87 Post by connivingsumo »

I am extremely pleased to see the Abbey, and Almon, are advocates of recycling and green living. :D

badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#88 Post by badams30 »

connivingsumo wrote:I am extremely pleased to see the Abbey, and Almon, are advocates of recycling and green living. :D

Restenford IS pretty progressive, you know. The duke is the young patchouli oil burning, hooka smoking hipster you'd imagine him to be...

connivingsumo
Ranger
Ranger

#89 Post by connivingsumo »

badams30 wrote:
connivingsumo wrote:I am extremely pleased to see the Abbey, and Almon, are advocates of recycling and green living. :D

Restenford IS pretty progressive, you know. The duke is the young patchouli oil burning, hooka smoking hipster you'd imagine him to be...
LOL

badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#90 Post by badams30 »

Hey guys, you probably noticed that Photobucket (the crappy site where I was hosting my photos) has now decided that they are going to charge to host images for 3rd party sites, so I need to transfer my images to imagur or something, so give me a day or two. I'll get a post up shortly. Geez, as if I don't have enough to do, and these clowns spring this on me with no notice.... commies....

connivingsumo
Ranger
Ranger

#91 Post by connivingsumo »

badams30 wrote:Hey guys, you probably noticed that Photobucket (the crappy site where I was hosting my photos) has now decided that they are going to charge to host images for 3rd party sites, so I need to transfer my images to imagur or something, so give me a day or two. I'll get a post up shortly. Geez, as if I don't have enough to do, and these clowns spring this on me with no notice.... commies....
Seriously!?? :x I use Photobucket to host my photos for all sorts of websites! That makes me angry - what a PITA! - they suck! :(

badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#92 Post by badams30 »

connivingsumo wrote:
badams30 wrote:Hey guys, you probably noticed that Photobucket (the crappy site where I was hosting my photos) has now decided that they are going to charge to host images for 3rd party sites, so I need to transfer my images to imagur or something, so give me a day or two. I'll get a post up shortly. Geez, as if I don't have enough to do, and these clowns spring this on me with no notice.... commies....
Seriously!?? :x I use Photobucket to host my photos for all sorts of websites! That makes me angry - what a PITA! - they suck! :(

Oddly enough where yesterday I had an error message, now my images seem to be okay again. At any rate, I'll be moving to Imgur in the near future.

connivingsumo
Ranger
Ranger

#93 Post by connivingsumo »

badams30 wrote:
connivingsumo wrote:

Oddly enough where yesterday I had an error message, now my images seem to be okay again. At any rate, I'll be moving to Imgur in the near future.
3rd party hosting was the ONLY reason I had to go to their crappy site. I received an email stating what you said. :x

badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#94 Post by badams30 »

weird though, I got error messages where my images were, then they reappeared a couple of days later. Odd. At any rate, I'm working at switching. Trying Imagur, but not sure about it. We'll see.

BTW, at the beach this week, so slower than normal posting expected (Yes, can it get slower than I post?)

sonofotho
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#95 Post by sonofotho »

Enjoy the beach! any chance you are at my hometown of Wrightsville Beach?

badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#96 Post by badams30 »

I wish we were there. We're at North Myrtle Beach. We usually do the Outer Banks, but we just couldn't find a place with three bedrooms for our available dates,... when are you coming home next?

sonofotho
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#97 Post by sonofotho »

With the whole family, unfortunately not until next summer. We haven't been back to the beach since 2015 due to house projects over here in DK. But we are coming next year!

greyarea
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#98 Post by greyarea »

We should have a North Carolina meet and play IRL!

connivingsumo
Ranger
Ranger

#99 Post by connivingsumo »

badams30 wrote:I wish we were there. We're at North Myrtle Beach. We usually do the Outer Banks, but we just couldn't find a place with three bedrooms for our available dates,... when are you coming home next?
I've enjoyed the pics! Hope you all are having fun. :)

badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#100 Post by badams30 »

We are! Getting ready to head home tomorrow. Normally I love the beach, but chasing three kids around all day in the sun has worn me out. Did you see the pics from Medieval Times? The knight we were cheering won and out of the whole audience they crowned Emma the "Queen of Love and Beauty" She was beaming. Said it was the "Best day of my LIFE!" That's my gal.

Return to “Adventures in Valnwall (LL AEC)”