:D

tumblingdice
Ranger
Ranger

Re: :D

#61 Post by tumblingdice »

Hey guys. With real life keeping me so busy, I'm going to have to sit this one out. Brandon's been working really hard to get this campaign ready, and his first homebrew adventure, Tomb of Horrors II: That'll teach Rik to complain, is gonna be so hot, the last thing I want to do is slow it down with my infrequent posting.

God luck, and I'll check back in if real life slows down a little.
These are ghouls. They hang out in graveyards, they have long tongues, and they eat people.
"Oh, well, that could be helpful!"
--my five-year old daughter

connivingsumo
Ranger
Ranger

#62 Post by connivingsumo »

tumblingdice wrote:Hey guys. With real life keeping me so busy, I'm going to have to sit this one out. Brandon's been working really hard to get this campaign ready, and his first homebrew adventure, Tomb of Horrors II: That'll teach Rik to complain, is gonna be so hot, the last thing I want to do is slow it down with my infrequent posting.

God luck, and I'll check back in if real life slows down a little.
Well that's a pisser! Only because I really hate to see you go, tumblingdice. I was looking forward to playing with you as well as playing in your game (you're a good DM!), but - I totally get it - Real Life first; that's a must. I hope your life allows you to return; we love ya man! :mrgreen:

connivingsumo
Ranger
Ranger

#63 Post by connivingsumo »

Badams30! ~ Since tumblingdice had to duck out of your game and can't run his (Isle of Dread) game, my cousin (Rattler45) is free. Want another player to replace tumblingdice? I can promise he'll be as much trouble as I am. :P

Rattler45 still doesn't have a PC (it's sitting in my closet yearning for repair), so I do all his 'character sheet' stuff - and any major computing things - but he does everything else from mobile. He could do a Halfling Thief, or a Dwarf Cleric, or a Monk, a Half-Orc Fighter, Pally, or pretty much any race/class we're missing.

What say you?!!? :?: 8-)

connivingsumo
Ranger
Ranger

#64 Post by connivingsumo »

Rattler45 tried to post here to express interest but couldn't. He could play a Magic-User to replace our friend 'tumblingdice'?

EDIT: He said he'd play an Elf Magic-User (or whatever race), a BARD, or a Fighter. Or - if really pleaded with - a Druid or Illusionist.

connivingsumo
Ranger
Ranger

#65 Post by connivingsumo »

Since my character is already dead anyway...

badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#66 Post by badams30 »

connivingsumo wrote:Since my character is already dead anyway...

I may keep you around, just as a precautionary tale of sorts.

Rattler45
Runner
Runner

#67 Post by Rattler45 »

badams30 wrote:

he is good to make an example of.

connivingsumo
Ranger
Ranger

#68 Post by connivingsumo »

Rattler45 wrote:
badams30 wrote:

he is good to make an example of.
:O wuuuuutttt?????

connivingsumo
Ranger
Ranger

#69 Post by connivingsumo »

I heard my punkazz cousin may join; he texted me the bad news. I feel for badams30... if he thinks I'm bad, wait til he gets my little cousin's hooks into'eem. :O

Rattler45
Runner
Runner

#70 Post by Rattler45 »

connivingsumo wrote:I heard my punkazz cousin may join; he texted me the bad news. I feel for badams30... if he thinks I'm bad, wait til he gets my little cousin's hooks into'eem. :O
:O !! i will do my best no matter the class or race needed!

...jerk :D

i guess you don't want your first season the office back :twisted:

spanningtree
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#71 Post by spanningtree »

Ready to get going!! :D
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin

connivingsumo
Ranger
Ranger

#72 Post by connivingsumo »

I was really torn between playing a Monk or a Magic-User, so I asked badams30 if I could multi-class; sadly, he said no. It's probably for the better because what I had in mind was so over powered - part Monk, part Wizard, part Bard... c'mon, the rest of the party would've been bored.

Here is only a tiny sample of what mass destruction I had planned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miomuSGoPzI

greyarea
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#73 Post by greyarea »

connivingsumo wrote:I was really torn between playing a Monk or a Magic-User, so I asked badams30 if I could multi-class; sadly, he said no. It's probably for the better because what I had in mind was so over powered - part Monk, part Wizard, part Bard... c'mon, the rest of the party would've been bored.

I wouldn't have been bored. I would have gotten Badams to let me play the chicken! :D

connivingsumo
Ranger
Ranger

#74 Post by connivingsumo »

greyarea wrote:
connivingsumo wrote:I was really torn between playing a Monk or a Magic-User, so I asked badams30 if I could multi-class; sadly, he said no. It's probably for the better because what I had in mind was so over powered - part Monk, part Wizard, part Bard... c'mon, the rest of the party would've been bored.

I wouldn't have been bored. I would have gotten Badams to let me play the chicken! :D
LOL!! :mrgreen:

sonofotho
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#75 Post by sonofotho »

Hey guys - sorry for the silence. Just had a busy week (or two) with work and since Thursday we have been hosting some visitors from the US. They are leaving on Monday and thereafter normal schedule should resume! Hope I'm not stopping things for everybody!

connivingsumo
Ranger
Ranger

#76 Post by connivingsumo »

:shock: :?

badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#77 Post by badams30 »

Okay - I've sent a PM already to Paul, and I'll be sending each of you a PM in the next day or two - so make sure your characters are posted and with a rough background. If you have any thoughts, questions or ideas, PM me. I'm planning on first post at the end of the week at the latest. Sumo, can you ping Rattler and see if he's still in? Thanks.

William's B-day party is today along with Emma's piano recital, and Sesame Street Live was yesterday, so it's been a non-productivity weekend. But on the bright side, I did see Big Bird, and the Count (my favorite) and the count had a pompadour for his big musical number. Hmmm... this is giving me a villain idea...

Talk to you all soon. Get ready. Or readier... or whatever...

Brandon

connivingsumo
Ranger
Ranger

#78 Post by connivingsumo »

badams30 wrote:Okay - I've sent a PM already to Paul, and I'll be sending each of you a PM in the next day or two - so make sure your characters are posted and with a rough background. If you have any thoughts, questions or ideas, PM me. I'm planning on first post at the end of the week at the latest. Sumo, can you ping Rattler and see if he's still in? Thanks.

William's B-day party is today along with Emma's piano recital, and Sesame Street Live was yesterday, so it's been a non-productivity weekend. But on the bright side, I did see Big Bird, and the Count (my favorite) and the count had a pompadour for his big musical number. Hmmm... this is giving me a villain idea...

Talk to you all soon. Get ready. Or readier... or whatever...

Brandon
Awesome! My character is ready, me thinks. Not sure my cousin will be able to participate - his life is pretty crazy and he was barely hanging on to tumbling's game. :(

PS. My inner child is hurt because I didn't receive any PMs, lately. :lol:

sonofotho
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#79 Post by sonofotho »

Arduro the Wanderer is ready to roll!

connivingsumo
Ranger
Ranger

#80 Post by connivingsumo »