:D

badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

Re: :D

#121 Post by badams30 »

Oh, this guy. I think your character may come across "a red potion" sometime soon.

connivingsumo
Ranger
Ranger

#122 Post by connivingsumo »

badams30 wrote:Oh, this guy. I think your character may come across "a red potion" sometime soon.
omg u make me laugh out loud - seriously. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

connivingsumo
Ranger
Ranger

#123 Post by connivingsumo »

:lol: :lol: Adventures in Valnwall is like Adventures in waiting for DM to post :lol: :lol:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Love ya man! Happy Turkey Day!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

connivingsumo
Ranger
Ranger

#124 Post by connivingsumo »

Mr. DM! You might want to update your Character Sheet over at Steve's Master of the Desert Nomads game... he just gave away Aristide Vicente's Speedo to Roikos to use as a sling! :o :x :lol:
Who knows what else Aristide might lose? :oops: :cry: :P

badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#125 Post by badams30 »

Oh look! You found a great image of your new party on your first foray to the Caverns! Thanks!

Yeah, I'm looking for the sheet for Aristide. Not sure where the heck it is, but I'm looking! IN the meantime, I'm typing up player notes and working on some player handouts and graphics/maps, I hope to have them online this week, and then we can get rolling.

I'll be sending an email soon. Looks like the gang is:

You (ugh... despite my best efforts, you are STILL here. I'm going to start calling you The Barnacle.)
Tumblingdice (out of retirement for this one)
Grayarea
Spanningtree
Bloodaxe
and possibly one other - no confirmation yet.

Charles (SonofOtho) had some commitments and chose not to join us, but he may be joining in sometime next year.

It'll be a riot. I'm already planning new and innovative ways to make your character suffer a horrible death - even more horrible than slow or no GM postings on the forum page! So get ready!

connivingsumo
Ranger
Ranger

#126 Post by connivingsumo »

badams30 wrote:Yeah, I'm looking for the sheet for Aristide. Not sure where the heck it is, but I'm looking!
Right here brother!
http://goblinoidgames.com/community/vie ... 0d2#p59337
badams30 wrote:IN the meantime, I'm typing up player notes and working on some player handouts and graphics/maps, I hope to have them online this week, and then we can get rolling.

I'll be sending an email soon. Looks like the gang is:

You (ugh... despite my best efforts, you are STILL here. I'm going to start calling you The Barnacle.)
Tumblingdice (out of retirement for this one)
Grayarea
Spanningtree
Bloodaxe
and possibly one other - no confirmation yet.

Charles (SonofOtho) had some commitments and chose not to join us, but he may be joining in sometime next year.

It'll be a riot.
I'm ready! Is it going to be AEC, or just straight LL/BX?
badams30 wrote:I'm already planning new and innovative ways to make your character suffer a horrible death - even more horrible than slow or no GM postings on the forum page! So get ready!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#127 Post by badams30 »

Sorry - AEC, minimal houserules. The Caverns has a unique spell point system, it looks cool, but not sure if I’m ready for the learning curve. I’ll probably ask everyone how they feel about it.

Otherwise, pretty normal. I’m pretty stoked after reading the thing, it’s expansive and very detailed (for a mega dungeon)

connivingsumo
Ranger
Ranger

#128 Post by connivingsumo »

badams30 wrote:Sorry - AEC, minimal houserules. The Caverns has a unique spell point system, it looks cool, but not sure if I’m ready for the learning curve. I’ll probably ask everyone how they feel about it.

Otherwise, pretty normal. I’m pretty stoked after reading the thing, it’s expansive and very detailed (for a mega dungeon)
Cool! I'm excited to play; do you have a Game thread built yet here at Unseen, or were you going to play it elsewhere?

Any classes (or anything else) 'off limits' from AEC?

How will you do STAT rolls? I'm asking because I might throw some into this thread and then decide my class after that; although, if you have some other system (like point-buy) for STATS, then I guess I won't need to do that "roll then choose" class thing. :)

Just so I'm clear (I've made this mistake before), for 'AEC' we're using the pdf named GBD1002_no_art available at: http://goblinoidgames.com/index.php/downloads/ correct?

badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#129 Post by badams30 »

Glad you are joining in! YES - the thread was posted a day or two ago (no posts yet) so here on Unseen Servant.

Yup, AEC as from your download link. I'll add a couple houserules, but otherwise pretty light. The only thing I'm discouraging is multi-class, as it might be disadvantageous at low level on this one. Then again, with a bunch of meatshields, anything is possible.

I'll probably do my usual roll 4d6 a total of 7 times, toss the lowest die, keep 6 rolls, assign as you wish. I'll get the campaign world background up soon - it's interesting, and I think it'll be a neat change from the typical background you're used to.

connivingsumo
Ranger
Ranger

#130 Post by connivingsumo »

badams30 wrote:Glad you are joining in! YES - the thread was posted a day or two ago (no posts yet) so here on Unseen Servant.

Yup, AEC as from your download link. I'll add a couple houserules, but otherwise pretty light. The only thing I'm discouraging is multi-class, as it might be disadvantageous at low level on this one. Then again, with a bunch of meatshields, anything is possible.

I'll probably do my usual roll 4d6 a total of 7 times, toss the lowest die, keep 6 rolls, assign as you wish. I'll get the campaign world background up soon - it's interesting, and I think it'll be a neat change from the typical background you're used to.
This all sounds excellent and I'm really excited to dig into it. Thanks for purchasing the material and running it! Seriously... as a guy that's dished out lots o'dough for Pathfinder books and materials, and the hours I put into running a monthly game, I appreciate what you're doing here.

I'll get my die rolls done (hopefully) tomorrow. I'll use the embedded die system here so you know I'm not cheating. I'm not into faking rolls and having ridiculous stats, so let's see what I get! :D

connivingsumo
Ranger
Ranger

#131 Post by connivingsumo »

badams30 wrote:I'll probably do my usual roll 4d6 a total of 7 times, toss the lowest die, keep 6 rolls, assign as you wish. I'll get the campaign world background up soon - it's interesting, and I think it'll be a neat change from the typical background you're used to.
I tried to get into your 'new' forum and post the rolls, but it's not opened yet; I think just you have access yet. 4d6 toss the lowest, roll 7 sets (instead of 6) and keep 6 to arrange in any order.
Here's my 7 rolls:
1. [4d6c1] = 15
2. [4d6c1] = 15
3. [4d6c1] = 13
4. [4d6c1] = 15
5. [4d6c1] = 17
6. [4d6c1] = 16
7. [4d6c1] = 12

Looks like the 12 is out, and the reaming are: 13, 15, 15, 15, 16, 17. Let me know if I did that wrong. :)

badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#132 Post by badams30 »

Looks great? Did I mention one of my houserules? Sumo must reduce each stat by 10. But even minus 10, that's a pretty quality uh... uh.... mouth breather.

connivingsumo
Ranger
Ranger

#133 Post by connivingsumo »

badams30 wrote:Looks great? Did I mention one of my houserules? Sumo must reduce each stat by 10. But even minus 10, that's a pretty quality uh... uh.... mouth breather.
:lol: :lol:

Oddly, when I look at the character for this game (do you have a campaign ID yet?), it only shows 4 of the rolls; the 13, and two of the 15's aren't there. I guess I forgot to tag that character before making those rolls? I can redo those 3, or all of them if you like. :mrgreen:

Return to “Adventures in Valnwall (LL AEC)”