It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:27 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:21 pm 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:44 pm
Posts: 1940
Location: Chicago, IL
Marcus replies, ...and much less rat-like!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:56 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:01 pm
Posts: 305
Daregold: Thief

The Halfling maneuvers into the dark and tries to hide - preparing to hit "Mr. Ehhhhhhhhh" in the back! *or any other target that might present itself*


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:16 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:37 am
Posts: 296
Location: Denmark
Arduro - Cleric (wannabe)

As soon as he gets to the floor of the chamber, Arduro turns and sees the skeletons approaching. He places his lantern on the floor and holds up his symbol of Otarr in an attempt to banish the undead.

He frowns as he feels only an emptiness... Otarr does not answer the call.

Roll to turn undead:
[2d6] = 3


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:03 pm 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 8:29 am
Posts: 1138
Location: Apex, NC
Holger deftly leaps toward one of the skeletons, filled with righteous rage! He swings - and his blow glances off the ribcage of the undead with a clatter.

Azhug grunts and lunges at the other skeleton with his bastard sword (15 - a hit. DMG 7) and with a shower of bone splinters and clanging of metal, the skeleton drops to the ground - finished.

Arduro sighs as he is unable to turn the creatures.

Daregold disappears into the shadows, attempting to flank whatever is coming.

The surviving skeleton, with it's unsettling toothy gaze, swings at Holger (11, miss) and his sword sails clear of the Paladin.

From behind the bunk slinks out a hideous looking creature that continues to groan and eye each of you hungrily. (see attachment)

Actions?


Attachments:
Ghoul_-_David_Griffith.jpg
Ghoul_-_David_Griffith.jpg [ 39.47 KiB | Viewed 19 times ]
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:04 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:01 pm
Posts: 305
Daregold: Thief

Gripped in fear, the Halfling continues to hide waiting for the hideous creature to be engaged, then strikes it in the back!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:12 pm 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:35 pm
Posts: 1474
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Azhug

Swings at the "new" creature. Yes, much more than we thought.

_________________
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:10 am 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:44 pm
Posts: 1940
Location: Chicago, IL
Holger swings again Wrathchild, the bastard sword [1d20+2] = 14+2 = 16, dmg [2d4+2] = 6+2 = 8 with holy wrath.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group