Prologue/Background Info

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Prologue/Background Info

#21 Post by Rukellian »

Hmmm, a villain prologue? I never really did have one for you guys. The villain arc just kinda.... started up. You did have an epilogue though, shared with the heroes from the previous game.

Ninja Hunter, I can see you are quite eager to get started, but you are the only one who has a finalized hero. I'm still waiting on confirmation from two others. I can set up a beginning chapter for the hero arc and you can start posting in there, but I will not be responding in earnest until everyone else is ready to go.
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

NINJA_HUNTER
Tracker
Tracker

#22 Post by NINJA_HUNTER »

GreyWolfVT wrote:I want to know where the Villian Prologue/Background Info is :D
Maybe finding that info can be our first adventure! ^^

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#23 Post by GreyWolfVT »

NINJA_HUNTER wrote:
GreyWolfVT wrote:I want to know where the Villian Prologue/Background Info is :D
Maybe finding that info can be our first adventure! ^^
Not a bad idea Ninja Hunter. ;)
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

NINJA_HUNTER
Tracker
Tracker

#24 Post by NINJA_HUNTER »

Rukellian wrote:Hmmm, a villain prologue? I never really did have one for you guys. The villain arc just kinda.... started up. You did have an epilogue though, shared with the heroes from the previous game.

Ninja Hunter, I can see you are quite eager to get started, but you are the only one who has a finalized hero. I'm still waiting on confirmation from two others. I can set up a beginning chapter for the hero arc and you can start posting in there, but I will not be responding in earnest until everyone else is ready to go.
well not eager per se but i didnt know i was the only one with a done char its no big deal just message me when we are ready to get started!

Return to “Rebirth of Power (4e GURPS)”