It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:22 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:17 am 
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

A shame some of the old crew isn't around MW namely.

Algrim GreyBeard Dwarf - Skull Mountain
Bror Hammerfell Dwarf - Enter the World of Greyhawk
Cormac MacCulain Human Fighter - Adventures on the Borderlands of Lamora
Gavin Storm Human Smuggler - WEG Star Wars
Glimble Rivenstone Gnome Cleric - under streets of splendor
Hot Streak - Villian - Rebirth of Power
Ivan Volkov Human - Mechwarrior2 3028 campaign
Jack Carter Human - Mutant Future - Tales from the Gam'A Zone
Korin McGruffin Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Formerly: Pits of Wob Currently: Minn's Mound
Odilo the Reborn Half-Elf Mage - A Paladin in Hell
Pocc Vorche Human Druid - Pirates: Cannons and Dragons
Throm Thundergut Dwarf - Silvery Moon

DM - A Village With No Name (AD&D 2e)
DM - Al-Qadim: One Dozen and One Adventures (Ad&d 2e)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:09 am 
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

GreyWolfVT wrote:
A shame some of the old crew isn't around MW namely.

:( yeah, my thoughts exactly.

In order to measure a person’s worth, you must do more than push them. The real way to test their worth is to give them power. When they gain the freedom to act outside the boundaries of law and ethics, you can sometimes see their souls. When the weak become strong... When good citizens become free to engage in violence... I'm interested to see what is the outcome of that. ~Makishima Shougo

Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:38 pm 
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

This is going to be an insanely busy week for me. I may not have time to post. Please NPC my character as needed.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:01 am 
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

NinjaHunter, once you provide some rolls I can continue. Unless.... you are waiting for me to roll for you? If it's the latter, I apologize. I do not like to take away that ability from a player, to roll the dice, unless he/she asks me to do so. I've been operating under the assumption lately that the players would roll for their own actions. This correct with everyone?

In order to measure a person’s worth, you must do more than push them. The real way to test their worth is to give them power. When they gain the freedom to act outside the boundaries of law and ethics, you can sometimes see their souls. When the weak become strong... When good citizens become free to engage in violence... I'm interested to see what is the outcome of that. ~Makishima Shougo

Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:20 am 
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Alright, instead of me trying to guess where everyone is at right now, please let me know if any of you are waiting on something from me. Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:24 am 
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

I'm waiting on you ;)

Algrim GreyBeard Dwarf - Skull Mountain
Bror Hammerfell Dwarf - Enter the World of Greyhawk
Cormac MacCulain Human Fighter - Adventures on the Borderlands of Lamora
Gavin Storm Human Smuggler - WEG Star Wars
Glimble Rivenstone Gnome Cleric - under streets of splendor
Hot Streak - Villian - Rebirth of Power
Ivan Volkov Human - Mechwarrior2 3028 campaign
Jack Carter Human - Mutant Future - Tales from the Gam'A Zone
Korin McGruffin Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Formerly: Pits of Wob Currently: Minn's Mound
Odilo the Reborn Half-Elf Mage - A Paladin in Hell
Pocc Vorche Human Druid - Pirates: Cannons and Dragons
Throm Thundergut Dwarf - Silvery Moon

DM - A Village With No Name (AD&D 2e)
DM - Al-Qadim: One Dozen and One Adventures (Ad&d 2e)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:36 am 
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Sorry for the delays. The posts should be up now.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:24 am 
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

For those on the hero side, I'd ask that you wait just a bit longer. Certain outside influences are at play and depending on what happens, it could cause a dramatic change in your situation. Thank you for understanding, and I hope to get back to providing an update shortly.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:15 am 
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

I have another player getting a character ready. The hero arc will continue shortly. Once the player is ready, I will advance both stories. Thank you for your patience everyone.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:38 pm 
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Thank you for the reminder, Ninja Hunter. It happens every now and then, a natural side effect of juggling multiple games at once. Sometimes I post in many others and forget one or two sub-division of another.

I do try to at least keep the game going every week, posting 2-3 times optimally, but if I haven't posted after a week, a brief reminder here or via PM will be all I need. Thanks.

-Ruke

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:38 am 
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

I'm back from my Thanksgiving break and will be ready to start posting again. Just waiting for Monsieur to get the party started.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:52 am 
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

A post will be coming up later today, got plans this morning and early afternoon.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:46 am 
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

I will have an update to the action posted tomorrow morning or early afternoon, one of the two.