It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:05 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: Chapter 1 (Hero Arc)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:33 am 
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

The young lady gives you a questioning eye, clearly not recognizing you. Not breaking eye contact, she leans backward and shouts towards the back of the house. "Hey SweetCheeks, one of your boys is here!"

It doesn't take long for you to hear the rush of footsteps speeding down a staircase.

"Goddamnit, you guys! How many times have I told you not to use the front door? You call first using the special phone, that's how we do things. You want the heat on our asses again?!" Larry rushes up to the door, clearly ticked off at what he thinks are some of his men. He looks warily out the window, quickly opening and closing the blinds. "You weren't followed, were you?"

In order to measure a person’s worth, you must do more than push them. The real way to test their worth is to give them power. When they gain the freedom to act outside the boundaries of law and ethics, you can sometimes see their souls. When the weak become strong... When good citizens become free to engage in violence... I'm interested to see what is the outcome of that. ~Makishima Shougo

Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:14 am 
Scout
Scout

Rukellian wrote:
The young lady gives you a questioning eye, clearly not recognizing you. Not breaking eye contact, she leans backward and shouts towards the back of the house. "Hey SweetCheeks, one of your boys is here!"

It doesn't take long for you to hear the rush of footsteps speeding down a staircase.

"Goddamnit, you guys! How many times have I told you not to use the front door? You call first using the special phone, that's how we do things. You want the heat on our asses again?!" Larry rushes up to the door, clearly ticked off at what he thinks are some of his men. He looks warily out the window, quickly opening and closing the blinds. "You weren't followed, were you?"

Lucky readies himself. keeping an eye on the backdoor & van and the groups ^^

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:03 pm 
Tracker
Tracker

"Of course I wasn't followed, what do you think I am, an idiot. He didn't tell me to use the back door, all he said was to get over here, pick you up, and get over to Clancy Street as quick as we could. I don't question the man, I just do what he says, so hurry up before we piss him off. If he questions that fact that I am in standard ACP dress, which I just re-realized, I will explain it away as 'How else am I supposed to blend in with them?'

Fast Talk (TN:14) [3d6] = 10
If 'Clancy Street' doesn't seem appropriate, I will pick a location I think Hot Streak might pick as a target, based on what I know of him, even if he is not the 'brains' behind these attacks: Psychology/Criminology Check (TN: 14) [3d6] = 10

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:11 am 
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Larry sighs heavily and rubs the back of his neck. It looks like he doesn't like this line of work, its written all over his face. "Alright, alright, geezus. Vorp is working us like hounds today, but I guess it can't be helped. For a better future, right?" He turns around to get his gear ready, but then stops and says to you quickly, an afterthought. "Ditch the uniform, you know how it unnerves the other boys. I'll meet you out back."

In order to measure a person’s worth, you must do more than push them. The real way to test their worth is to give them power. When they gain the freedom to act outside the boundaries of law and ethics, you can sometimes see their souls. When the weak become strong... When good citizens become free to engage in violence... I'm interested to see what is the outcome of that. ~Makishima Shougo

Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:37 am 
Scout
Scout

Rukellian wrote:
Larry sighs heavily and rubs the back of his neck. It looks like he doesn't like this line of work, its written all over his face. "Alright, alright, geezus. Vorp is working us like hounds today, but I guess it can't be helped. For a better future, right?" He turns around to get his gear ready, but then stops and says to you quickly, an afterthought. "Ditch the uniform, you know how it unnerves the other boys. I'll meet you out back."

Lucky moves to the backdoor.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:47 am 
Tracker
Tracker

Jimmy hustles around to the rear, hoping to get there before Larry. Laying out his plans through thought to SCAMP for sharing with Lucky, he thinks, "I'm going to try to convince this guy to get in your van, since it has enough room. If I can get him over there, or if he makes us bring the van around back, I'll jump in the back first, then when he comes in I'm gonna try to surprise him and get my cuffs on him. Will need your help holding him after that SCAMP, so Lucky can drive us the hell out of here where we can then get some information."

Once he gets that information out, he'll relax at the back door somewhat and give Lucky an under the breath, "Patience, my friend.", while he tries to figure out who Vorp might be, based on Larry's known associates, Hot Shot's, or the other perp's.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:14 pm 
Scout
Scout

BuckshotChuck wrote:
Jimmy hustles around to the rear, hoping to get there before Larry. Laying out his plans through thought to SCAMP for sharing with Lucky, he thinks, "I'm going to try to convince this guy to get in your van, since it has enough room. If I can get him over there, or if he makes us bring the van around back, I'll jump in the back first, then when he comes in I'm gonna try to surprise him and get my cuffs on him. Will need your help holding him after that SCAMP, so Lucky can drive us the hell out of here where we can then get some information."

Once he gets that information out, he'll relax at the back door somewhat and give Lucky an under the breath, "Patience, my friend.", while he tries to figure out who Vorp might be, based on Larry's known associates, Hot Shot's, or the other perp's.

"Thumbs up!"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:11 am 
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Larry exits the back door, a duffle bag in hand. He's dressed differently, no doubt one of his disguises when going to that part of town.

He hops into the van and asks Jimmy, "So, this just a meeting, or does he actually want us to cause another distraction? Haven't heard of any other targets." Larry then looks around and notices Lucky's van too. "We going to bring the whole crew?" Must be a meeting he mutters to himself. He pats his pockets and sighs. "Damn, I need to go back to get my wallet. My turn to buy the pizza."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:25 am 
Tracker
Tracker

"Lucky, why don't you hurry and go pull your van around back here.", Jimmy asks. In the meantime, Jimmy will interpose himself between the back door and Larry's van. When Larry re-exits, Jimmy will 'fill him in', "The boss said we had to take the other van. When I asked him why, he told me to just shut up and do as I was told, so I got the hell out of there quick."

If/when we get Larry to enter Lucky's van, we'll spring the ambush on him I described before so I can get him cuffed in Lucky's van.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:38 pm 
Scout
Scout

BuckshotChuck wrote:
"Lucky, why don't you hurry and go pull your van around back here.", Jimmy asks. In the meantime, Jimmy will interpose himself between the back door and Larry's van. When Larry re-exits, Jimmy will 'fill him in', "The boss said we had to take the other van. When I asked him why, he told me to just shut up and do as I was told, so I got the hell out of there quick."

If/when we get Larry to enter Lucky's van, we'll spring the ambush on him I described before so I can get him cuffed in Lucky's van.

Cool if he does if not lucky will sucker punch the daylights outta him

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7