It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:18 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 327 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
 Post subject: Re: The Adventure Begins
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:38 am 
Scout
Scout

"I understand, sorry," Weeba says. "Didn't mean to pry."

He turns to his comrades.

"Shall we explore out to the east, then? Or back the way we came?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:17 pm 
Tracker
Tracker

"I feel that east is where our sun will rise. A sudden oriental mood has come over me. It may well be the cuisine but I'm inclined to follow my gut anyway." Biddle burps without discomfort.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:01 am 
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Day 1, Afternoon (turn 11)

Making the appropriate goodbyes and promises to meet again, you rekindle your light sources and leave to the east.

Very quickly the party arrives at a four way intersection: the north-south corridor is about twice as wide as the east-west corridor, giving it the appearance of a main thoroughfare. To the south a door can be seen flickering in and out of the shadows. To the east and north, nothing but darkness and the returning echoes of your own footsteps.

Actions?

Light sources: Digsby's lantern, Weeba's lantern (held by Doughty), Biddle's torch (all burning 3 turns)

Biddle Spratt, Hypnotist Extraordinaire (Wiz, ST 12/12 LK 14 DEX 10 — Adds: +2/+2) CON: 11/11
Digsby Mudfoot, Halfling Gardener (War, ST 7 LK 12 DEX 15 — Adds: +1/+4) CON: 20/20
Doughty Doughball, Halfling Cook (Rog, ST 5 LK 7 DEX 15 — Adds: -3/+0) CON: 8/16
Garrick the Fortunate, Elven Archaeologist (Wiz, ST 7 LK 17 DEX 12 — Adds: +3/+3) CON: 9/9
Spindlethrash, Halfling Ne'er-do-well (War, ST 5 LK 13 DEX 18 — Adds: +3/+9) CON: 32/32
Weeba Zortz, Warrior in Triplet (War, ST 13 LK 10 DEX 17 — Adds: +6/+11) CON: 10/10

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:37 pm 
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Spindlethrash suggests they wait a bit, and see if anyone passes through the wide corridor.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:41 am 
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Doughty agrees to give it 10 minutes but reminds his companions that most of the creatures they have passed so far have been rather aggressive towards us. We might rather avoid many things down here.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:22 am 
Scout
Scout

"Are you expecting someone?" Weeba asks. But he'll wait the ten minutes.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:42 pm 
Scout
Scout

Digsby rolls up the map and tucks it away, nods to the friendly proprietors and follows the others as they head down the eastern passage. Hearing the others conversation Digsby peeks around the corner and notices the door to the south. "If no one comes along, why don't we take a look at that door just over there," he says, pointing to the doorway partially revealed by their lights. "Hmm... it occurs to me that if anyone does come along we've announced our presence with our torches. I'm going to sneak over the other side of the corridor and hang out in the shadows just in case someone actually does come along." With that, the shoveller blows out his candle lantern and, as quietly as possible, trots acros the corridor to take up residence in the shadows of the corridor opposite his companions.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 327 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17