#1 Post by greyarea »

Please add your characters here.

Campaign ID 108

tumblingdice
Ranger
Ranger

Re: Characters

#2 Post by tumblingdice »

Last edited by tumblingdice on Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:33 am, edited 9 times in total.
These are ghouls. They hang out in graveyards, they have long tongues, and they eat people.
"Oh, well, that could be helpful!"
--my five-year old daughter

badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#3 Post by badams30 »

Grimes Stoutfoot
Class: Halfling Fighter
Alignment: Neutral Good

Level: 10
XP bonus: +10%
XP: 380,001
XP needed for next level: 480001

HP: 69/69

AC: -6 (Chain +5, 5, DEX -2, Ring of Protection +2, Shield of Tchar +1)

Ability Scores:
STR 17 (+2 to hit/damage/open doors)
DEX 17 (-2 to AC, +2 to hit with missiles, +5% thief skill adj)
CON 15 (+1 HP/HD, 94% survive resurrection, 93% survive transformative shock)
INT 10
WIS 11
CHA 14 (-1 reaction adj., 5 retainers, 8 retainer morale)

Saving Throws:
Breath Attacks: 9 (+2 Halfling bonus)
Poison or Death Ray: 8 (+4 vs poison Halfling bonus)
Petrify or Paralyze: 10 (+4 Halfling bonus)
Wands: 9 (+3 Halfling bonus)
Spell or Spell-like Devices: 12 (+4 Halfling bonus)

Halfling abilities:
90% ability to hide outdoors, wilderness, bushes
1-2 (on 1d6) to hide in shadows or under cover when underground
+1 initiative rolls when alone or with parties of only Halflings
+1 missile attacks
-2 AC vs creatures larger than man sized

Languages: Common

Weapons [9 lb]:
Wave - Trident +3; Fish command, trident of warning, cube of force, water breathing, underwater action, dehydrates on natural 20, finds water
Short sword +1 dismembering 1d6 +1 (2 lb)
1 Silver dagger +1
1 Dagger +2 Longtooth
Shortbow (2 lb)
Quiver w/ 20 arrows (3 lb)
Needler Pistol (w/5 magazines of 10 shots ea)

Armor [15 lb]:
Chain mail +5 (15 lb)
Magic shield of Tchar +1, bearer immune to fear)

Clothing [7 lb]
Tan canvas trousers (1 lb)
Brown leather high hard boots (2 lb)
Dk Green Shirt (1 lb)
Dk Green lined cloak w/ inside pockets (3 lb)
2 sm belt pouches
1 lg belt pouch
Star broach from Sir Taris (pinned inside cloak)

Backpack (2 lb) (contents:15 lb)
Thin blanket (1 lb)
2 tin flasks r (4 lb)
Flint and steel
4 torches (4 lb)
7 trail rations (7 lb)
2 large sacks (1 lb)
Cloak of Arachnidia (worn)
8 black dragon claws (sack)
2 healing sprays (2d12) 6 sprays per can
1 each (disease, radiation and poison antidotes)

Magic Items:
2 Potions of Polymorph Self
Ring of Protection +2 (worn)
Ring of Invisibility (worn)
3 Potions of Extra Healing
2 potions healing

Treasure
PP: 66 (2000PP in bank)
GP: 0
EP: 10
SP: 20
CP:

Gems: 2 x500GP, 6 x100GP 1x1000
Jewelry: none
Other:

Encumbrance and movement:
All equipment = 46 lb = 90'/30’/90'
Without backpack = 34 lb = 120'/40'/120'

Mount(s): none

Character background:
My name is Grimes, I came from the village of Sweetwater. It’s a long story, but I’m all that’s left. All my family and friends - all slain by those foul goblins. I despise goblins, ogres, and all of their ilk... that’s why I wander, in search of more foul ones to kill, so no other villages meet the fate that mine did. I may be only 3ft tall, but I can stand toe to toe with someone twice my size, and I’m probably stronger than them too. If you are seeking a warrior who fears no man or beast, look no further – Grimes... at your service.

Unusual for a Halfling, Grimes is amazingly strong and a fierce warrior, but has the common unflappable attitude of a Halfling. He does take issue when people make remarks about his height, strength, or prowess, and has gotten into many fights over this quirk. Due to his ferocious tenacity, he has almost always come out on top in these contests, much to the surprise of his foes. He is completely loyal, and will not think twice about putting himself in grave danger to help a friend or innocent, but to goblinkind and ruthless foes, he generally shows no mercy. Grimes has been adventuring alone for the most part, but a bad run-in with a nasty Ogre has convinced him that he would be better served being part of a larger group. So he has been looking for a group of good individuals who are adventurous and seeking to thwart the plans of evil.
Last edited by badams30 on Wed May 16, 2018 2:19 am, edited 6 times in total.

merias
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#4 Post by merias »

CHARACTER INFO:
Name: Dhukh "Dandy" Headrock
Class: Dwarf Cleric
Alignment: Neutral Good
Level: 10
Experience: 380,001
HP: 40
AC: -1 (w/ shield)
Encumbrance: 102#
Movement: 30'/10'/30'

ABILITIES/STATS:
Str: 13 +1 ToHit/Dmg.
Int: 06 Partial ability to write: Common, Dwarvish, Alignment, Goblin, Gnome, Kobold.
Wis: 18 +3 Saving Throws vs. Magic (not against magical weapons)
Dex: 13 -1 AC, +1 Missile
Con: 13 +1HP/HD
Cha: 10 4 Retainers/7 Morale

SAVING THROWS: ** first value = base - race/second value = base - race - wisdom **
Breath Attacks +2 race, +3 wisdom.
Poison or Death +4 race, +3 wisdom.
Petrify or Paralyze +4 race, +3 wisdom.
Wands +3 race, +3 wisdom.
Spells/Spell-like Devices +4 race, +3 wisdom.

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
-Infravision 60'
-detect traps, detect false walls, detect hidden construction [secret doors], detect sloping passage (1-2 on 1d6)

SPELLS:
LEVEL ONE (7): Cure Light Wounds x7
LEVEL TWO (6): Bless, Hold Personx2, Find Traps, Augury, Silence 15'r
LEVEL THREE (4): Glyph of Warding, Remove Curse, Dispel Magic, Speak With the Dead
LEVEL FOUR (4): Protection from Evil 10' radius, Cure serious woundsx3
LEVEL FIVE (2): Raise dead, flame strike

MONEY & MAGIC:

Lots and lots.

Whelm, +5 Dwarven War Hammer: Can be thrown and return from 150 feet thrice per day; in the hands of a fighter or cleric of another race, it behaves as a hammer +3. It has a purpose to kill all trolls, giants, and goblinoids (including bugbears and hobgoblins). It detects gold, gems, and the presence of goblins. Once per day, it act as a hammer of stunning. When struck upon the ground, it sends forth a stunning shock wave for a distance of 60 feet. Up to 45 hit points of enemies can be stunned for 1d4 rounds if they fail a saving throw vs. spells.
Staff of Healing: This staff does not employ charges. It can heal 1d6+1 hit points of damage, but it can only be used one time per creature per day. This staff may heal an unlimited number of creatures in a day.[2#]
Rod of Resurrection: Word of Power inscribed on it: undursamlegur
Helm of Underwater Action
Rod of striking, 8 charges (black wood)
Potion of Healing
Scrolls of Protection from Evil, Protection from Lycanthropes, Neutralize Poison, Exorcise, Tongues, Lower Water, Remove Curse, Cure Disease, Weapon Bless, Detect Cursed Item, Impervious Sanctity of Mind, and Missing Word
Scroll of know alignment, dispel magic, remove curse, tongues, cure critical wounds; at the 17th level of spell use
Scroll of resist fire, remove curse, and raise dead at the 12th level of spell use
Scroll of protection from possession

EQUIPMENT:

Weapons:

Whelm

Worn:
[total weight = 59.5#]
Banded Mail+3/AC1 (35#)
Shield (10#)
Holy Symbol, Silver, around neck (1#)
Cloak (3#)
Pouch, Small (0#)(flint & steel (0#), flask of Holy Water (1#))
Pouch, Small (0#)(coins (?#), flask of Holy Water (1#))
Pouch, Large (1#) (herbs 3#)
-Belladonna, 3oz. (aches and pains, reduce inflammation, relieve coughs, anesthetic)
-Feverfew, 3oz. (induce sleep, reduce fevers, headaches or arthritis)
-Garlic, 8 buds (repelling vampires, bacterial infection, viral infection, fungal infection, intestinal parasites)
-Hollyhock, 3oz. (treat burns, relieve itching, reduce inflammation, treat diarrhea and intestinal parasites)
-Rue, 3oz. (ward against demons or their worshippers, pain relieving poultice, treat cough or diarrhea, or internally as a relaxant)
-Sage, 3oz. (treatment of bacterial/fungal infection, treatment of spasms, or to aid powers of concentration)
-Spiderwort, 3oz. (treat poisonous stings/bites, as a laxative, treat kidney, stomach, or other digestive problems)
-Wolfsbane, 3oz. (repel lycanthropes, treat inflammation and wounds)
-Yarrow, 3oz. (antiseptic and antibiotic, wounds to help stop bleeding)

In Container:
[total weight = 28#]
Back Pack (2#)
Blanket, Winter (3#)
Case, Scroll/Map x2 (1#)
Rations, Preserved x4 days (4#)
Skin, Beer x2 (8#)
Sack, Large x2 (1#)
Rope, Silk - knotted 50' (5#)

BIO:
Yeap! Mah name is Dandeh! I be fer gettin thaht nickname as a youngin - coz evereh time som'm don'a werk out right - I says "thaht's just DANDEH!!!" So... that be me name! Well... an coz thaht's easy'r tu say than me real name... Fureb Edgegilder.

I never ben tu gud at booksmarts, but always gud at see'n the forest thru da treez... or, da treez tru da forest - whichever! Theh local youngins wud make good sport'o meh, but I wuz given a gud gift! BELENUS luuk upon meh wit compassion an made meh wise. So, I dun theh only right thin an'followed him. God o' theh SUN... God o' theh HEALIN!!

NEW SPELLS:

Weapon Bless
(ConjnrationlSnmmoning) Sphere: Combat
Level. 1
Range: Touch Components: V, S, M Casting Time: 1turn Duration: Special
Area of Effect: 1 weapon Saving Throw: None

With the weapon bless spell, the shukenja (cleric) is able to prepare one weapon for combat against a particular foe. Upon casting the spell, he carefully writes on the weapon the identity of the foe and several sutras to give the weapon power. Although the exact name of the creature need not he known, the identity must be specific, identifying only a single individual or creature. Stating the weapon is to he used against “a kappa” is not sufficient. However, stating the weapon is to be used against “the kappa who lives in Ch’i Sheng’s millpons‘ is a precise enough identification. Thereafter, that weapon is +5 on the first attack and damage roll against that particular foe. The weapon is considered a magical one for the purposes of striking creatures that can be hit only by magical weapons. The effects of the weapon bless are not additive with those of already magical weapons, i.e. if cast upon a +2 weapon, the effect is still +5, not +7. Furthermore, if the weapon is used to strike another creature while the spell is in effect, the blade is wiped clean and the spell is lost.

Detect Cursed Item
(Divination) Sphere: Divination
Level: 3
Range: Touch Components:V, S Casting‘lime: 1rd. Duration: Instantaneous Area of Effect: 1 item or pen Saving Throw: Neg.

A priest using this spell may be able to tell if an item is cursed. The priest must touch item (in some cases this might trigger the curse). Cursed scrolls must be opened, but not read, for the spell to have an effect. Artifacts give no reading to this spell in any case. This spell does not detect charm effects; though it can detect a curse on a creature. An unwilling subject receives a saving throw vs. spell to negate the effect.

The basic saving throw of an item is 13, though a very powerful cursed item might have a saving throw as low as 5 (the DM decides saving throws on an item-by-item basis). Failure to detect a curse means the caster has no chance to cast this spell successfully upon the item or creature before gaining another experience level.

Casting this spell affects the priest so strongly that no other spells can be cast for four hours, though currently memorized spells are not lost.

Impervious Sanctity of Mind
(Abjuration)
Sphere: Protection, Thought
Level: 7
Range: 0
Components: V, S. M
Casting Tune: l rd.
Duration: I turn/level
Area of Effect: The caster
Saving Throw: None

When using this spell, the priest becomes com­pletely immune to any mind-affecting spell, power, or psionic effect. This includes amnesia, awe, beguiling, charm, command, confusion, domina­tion, emotion, empathy, ESP, fascination, fear, fee­blemind, hold, hypnotism, insanity, magic jar, mind blast, phantasmal killer, possession, rulership, sleep, soul trapping, suggestion, telepathy, and any psionic attack or power of the telepathic discipline. ln short, if the spell or effect coerces the priest into taking an action or forming an impression that he or she doesn't wish to, it fails while impervious sanctity of mind is in effect. The only mind-affect­ing spells or powers that can affect the protected priest are those of exceedingly powerful creatures, artifacts, and relics.

Unlike the wizard spell mind blank, lhe imper­vious sanctity of mind offers no protection against detection or scrying. However, it is effective against some attacks and powers that mind blank is powerless againsL

Missing Word
(Divination)
Sphere: Divination
Level: 7
Range: 0
Componenis: V, S
Casting Tune: I rd.
Duration: l tum
Area of Effect: I incomplete writing or diagram Saving Throw: None

This spell is an entreaty to Oghma himself to complete a missing, partial, or obscured word, inscription, or diagram in a writing found by the priest.

When a missing word spell is cast, the priest immediately suffers 2d6 points of damage (as if wounded: rest and healing magics can restore this lost vital energy) and is surrounded by an aura of purplish-while light and a tension in the air. The spell then either succeeds (the missing writing silently appears) or fails (the aura fades, and the tic vision of guidance; no writing appears) as the god wills. (No saving throw governs this effect; the DM should decide Oghma's will in particular situations.)

When the spell ends, the magically revealed portion fades, leaving the writing incomplete again unless someone has traeed over the previously missing portions. At his discretion, Oghma can extend the duration of the revelation to allow the missing text to be copied if it wouJd otherwise take longer than a turn. Using this spell to solve long­standing problems of knowledge, particularly to benefit others not of the Oghmanyte faith, usually succeeds. Using this spell to devise new spells or processes of making goods to enrich the caster generally fails.
Last edited by merias on Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

spanningtree
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#5 Post by spanningtree »

Dieter after a few mugs of ale, post successful delve.

Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin

Craigers07
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#6 Post by Craigers07 »

Last edited by Craigers07 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#7 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Last edited by GreyWolfVT on Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Zhym
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#8 Post by Zhym »

Return to “Skull Mountain (LL/AEC)”