It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:12 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:37 pm 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:35 pm
Posts: 1649
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Dieter - Mage

Laughing with Castinus: Yes, your personal grooming is impeccable. He'll get out of the way of the others wanting to take a look.

_________________
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:24 pm 
Offline
Guide
Guide
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:48 pm
Posts: 181
Furuk - Fighter

Furuk readies his laser rifle and keeps watch while the others look through the device.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:38 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:57 am
Posts: 493
Location: Pembroke, NH
Castinus takes a look when it's his turn.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:29 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 1:00 pm
Posts: 378
Location: Southern Quebec
Dandy keeps Whelm at the ready, watching above and around the balcony.

_________________
The Smoldering Wizard
Swords & Wizardry Forum


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:24 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:44 pm
Posts: 2088
Location: Davidson, NC
The others look down seeing a variety of flora and fauna. Ulster takes some of the longest looks, but he comes away mainly with the knowledge that he will have to see them up close to get the best idea.

The jungle certainly isn't from around here, though.










Actions?

Hit points and marching order
Grimes 69/69
--Dandy 39/40 < Cure Light Wounds x6,Bless, Hold Personx2, Find Traps, Augury, Silence 15'r,Glyph of Warding, Remove Curse, Dispel Magic, Speak With the Dead,Protection from Evil 10' radius, Cure serious woundsx3,Raise dead,plane shift >
Castinus 39/39
--Furuk 78/78
Ulster 62/62 < see char sheet >
Dieter 42/42 < see char sheet >
--Algrim 70/70


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:53 pm 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 8:29 am
Posts: 1214
Location: Apex, NC
Grimes - Fighter

Grimes glances at the vegetation and living critters, pausing to examine the dinosaur looking creatures, taking careful note of their location in relation to everything else.

"I've never seen anything like this. Why can't we just find what's causing the fuss and fix it? Ugh!" He shakes his head in resignation, glancing at Dieter. "Deets - what's it all about? Will this place ever make sense?"


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:13 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:14 pm
Posts: 14718
"Maybe the things down there are what;s causing the fuss," ventures Ulster.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:36 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:02 pm
Posts: 17818
Location: Central Vermont
Algrim "Yah sayin stuff down there aint sposed ta be here?"

_________________
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred

Algrim GreyBeard Dwarf - Skull Mountain
Bror Hammerfell Dwarf - Enter the World of Greyhawk
Gavin Storm Human Smuggler - WEG Star Wars
Glimble Rivenstone Gnome Cleric - under streets of splendor
Jack Carter Human - Mutant Future - Tales from the Gam'A Zone
Korin McGruffin Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Formerly: Pits of Wob Currently: Minn's Mound
Odilo the Reborn Half-Elf Mage - A Paladin in Hell
Pocc Vorche Human Druid - Pirates: Cannons and Dragons
Seven Human - Anything Goes: Vol. 1 (beta run)
Throm Thundergut Dwarf - Silvery Moon
Tomlin Ballynn Half-Elf Ranger - Into the Unknown (1ed/2ed)


DM - A Village With No Name (AD&D 2e)
DM - Al-Qadim: One Dozen and One Adventures (Ad&d 2e)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:44 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:14 pm
Posts: 14718
"Maybe it belongs there but it's getting out," suggests Ulster.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:41 pm 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:35 pm
Posts: 1649
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Dieter - Mage

Dieter chimes in: Well, there seems to be a concentration of creatures here that we have not seen before and likely will not again when we leave. We stand inside a large ship that has been places I can only imagine. I am thinking the original sailors perished, if they had left on their own accord the weapons and healing items would not be present. The creatures appear to be some kind of collection that are now under their own rule. As with anything found in the wild: if it survived this long it has some kind of defense. So, let's be careful if we want to get down in the weeds there.

_________________
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:05 pm 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 8:29 am
Posts: 1214
Location: Apex, NC
Grimes - Fighter

Grimes nods at Dieter's words and he says "Uhh, I know you all think I'm super smart, but really I'm not. But I'll tell ya, Deets here is the smartest fella I've ever met. I'd trust this guy with my life - again. And I think he's on ta' something. Hey Deets, what if we were to find a way to destroy this place? I mean, wipe out the stuff in here. Could we do it? Maybe we ask lil' golem guy. Find a way to wreck this place, and then we could go home?"

Grimes glances about, clearly at the edge of his capacity for rational thought...


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:24 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:02 pm
Posts: 17818
Location: Central Vermont
Algrim "Grimes yer thinkin like me. An I'm a dwarf fighter I leave tha thinkin ta the mages, clerics and others above me station. Me yah just give an order an I act upon it least it makes sense. If it don't make sense I may just be doin what I believe ta be right. Other n' that I be thinkin same as you."

_________________
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred

Algrim GreyBeard Dwarf - Skull Mountain
Bror Hammerfell Dwarf - Enter the World of Greyhawk
Gavin Storm Human Smuggler - WEG Star Wars
Glimble Rivenstone Gnome Cleric - under streets of splendor
Jack Carter Human - Mutant Future - Tales from the Gam'A Zone
Korin McGruffin Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Formerly: Pits of Wob Currently: Minn's Mound
Odilo the Reborn Half-Elf Mage - A Paladin in Hell
Pocc Vorche Human Druid - Pirates: Cannons and Dragons
Seven Human - Anything Goes: Vol. 1 (beta run)
Throm Thundergut Dwarf - Silvery Moon
Tomlin Ballynn Half-Elf Ranger - Into the Unknown (1ed/2ed)


DM - A Village With No Name (AD&D 2e)
DM - Al-Qadim: One Dozen and One Adventures (Ad&d 2e)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:47 am 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:35 pm
Posts: 1649
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Dieter - Mage

Well, I guess the explosive eggs we found might do the trick... but I don't think we have found what we are looking for yet. Remember the pact we made?

_________________
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:46 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 1:00 pm
Posts: 378
Location: Southern Quebec
"Aye, Dieter. No sense in killin' things for the sport of it. Nor will I be a part of any such killin in Belenus' name. Will it help us find whatever the demon needs? I say we explore, same as we always do," Dandy says.

_________________
The Smoldering Wizard
Swords & Wizardry Forum


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:50 pm 
Offline
Guide
Guide
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:48 pm
Posts: 181
Furuk - Fighter

"Exploring as we have is our best course of action. Let's be careful and continue on."


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:48 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:02 pm
Posts: 17818
Location: Central Vermont
Algrim nods agreeing "Aye. Lead on then."

_________________
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred

Algrim GreyBeard Dwarf - Skull Mountain
Bror Hammerfell Dwarf - Enter the World of Greyhawk
Gavin Storm Human Smuggler - WEG Star Wars
Glimble Rivenstone Gnome Cleric - under streets of splendor
Jack Carter Human - Mutant Future - Tales from the Gam'A Zone
Korin McGruffin Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Formerly: Pits of Wob Currently: Minn's Mound
Odilo the Reborn Half-Elf Mage - A Paladin in Hell
Pocc Vorche Human Druid - Pirates: Cannons and Dragons
Seven Human - Anything Goes: Vol. 1 (beta run)
Throm Thundergut Dwarf - Silvery Moon
Tomlin Ballynn Half-Elf Ranger - Into the Unknown (1ed/2ed)


DM - A Village With No Name (AD&D 2e)
DM - Al-Qadim: One Dozen and One Adventures (Ad&d 2e)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:24 am 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:57 am
Posts: 493
Location: Pembroke, NH
Castinus agrees. "Let's be ready to defend ourselves, but I see no reason to launch a preemptive strike."


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:27 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:14 pm
Posts: 14718
"Onward, then," says Ulster.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:51 pm 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:35 pm
Posts: 1649
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Dieter - Mage

Maybe we circle this balcony first and see what these other rooms are? Find a way down.

_________________
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group