Re: OOC Chat

#22 Post by spanningtree »

Yes, welcome Zhym! :)
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#23 Post by GreyWolfVT »

even from the new guy welcome to the new new guy ;)
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

kwll
Ranger
Ranger

#24 Post by kwll »

Zhym, be welcome to the game! :)

connivingsumo
Ranger
Ranger

#25 Post by connivingsumo »

Zhym wrote:Thanks! Glad to be here.
Welcome :mrgreen:

connivingsumo
Ranger
Ranger

#26 Post by connivingsumo »

I cannot recall the date I joined this game, but I don't believe I've added any experience points to my character since joining? Or, if I have, at least it hasn't been in quite some time, so I wasn't sure where we were at on that. I did check the spoils page, but it was a list of our goods & coinage. :geek:

badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#27 Post by badams30 »

connivingsumo wrote:I cannot recall the date I joined this game, but I don't believe I've added any experience points to my character since joining? Or, if I have, at least it hasn't been in quite some time, so I wasn't sure where we were at on that. I did check the spoils page, but it was a list of our goods & coinage. :geek:

Ohhhhhhh, I remember when you joined the game. Yessir. It was a dark and dreary day. But you are in luck, I've been tracking your XP totals - you've gotten 1.25XP since then. Don't forget to add your 10% bonus...

No need to thank me...

greyarea
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#28 Post by greyarea »

connivingsumo wrote:I cannot recall the date I joined this game, but I don't believe I've added any experience points to my character since joining? Or, if I have, at least it hasn't been in quite some time, so I wasn't sure where we were at on that. I did check the spoils page, but it was a list of our goods & coinage. :geek:
Grrr... Let me check. It's very possible that your DM hasn't given an updated figure yet...

connivingsumo
Ranger
Ranger

#29 Post by connivingsumo »

badams30 wrote:

Ohhhhhhh, I remember when you joined the game. Yessir. It was a dark and dreary day. But you are in luck, I've been tracking your XP totals - you've gotten 1.25XP since then. Don't forget to add your 10% bonus...

No need to thank me...
omg I'm laughing so hard - still! :lol: You're suck a ____. I read your post and was like "ok, he's razzing me." but then I saw "you're in luck I've been tracking your xp" and my heart jumped, only to be smashed by your "tracking total of 1.25"! :lol: :lol:

connivingsumo
Ranger
Ranger

#30 Post by connivingsumo »

greyarea wrote:
Grrr... Let me check. It's very possible that your DM hasn't given an updated figure yet...
No worries buddy - just thought I'd mention it. :mrgreen:

OH!! And I got my character sheet converted from goblinoid's style into The Unseen Servant's system - like 4 days ago! 8-) :ugeek:

Zhym
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#31 Post by Zhym »

If this is a standard su monster, we're in some pretty deep doo-doo.

GreyWolfVT

#32 Post by GreyWolfVT »

it happens Zhym ... :(
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

connivingsumo
Ranger
Ranger

#33 Post by connivingsumo »

greyarea wrote:
Just following up/bumping. :mrgreen:

badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#34 Post by badams30 »

Sumo gets...........

NOTHINGGGGGG!
(And don't forget to add your 10% bonus to that figure)

GreyWolfVT

#35 Post by GreyWolfVT »

10% of 0 = 0

greyarea
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#36 Post by greyarea »

connivingsumo wrote:
greyarea wrote:
Just following up/bumping. :mrgreen:
You might be wondering why I haven't updated your XP since May of last year. You might think, "Boy, that Greyarea is a lazy son-of-a-..." You might even desire to beat your DM with a stick the next time you see him (which could only be a few of you since many of you haven't ever seen me him).

Well, have no fear. I'll get you your updated XP. Someday. If the world doesn't end first.

(No, seriously, I'm working on it.)

Zhym
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#37 Post by Zhym »

Just give us all a level and call it good. Easy peasy. ;)

GreyWolfVT

#38 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Yeah what Zhym said ;) :lol:

greyarea
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#39 Post by greyarea »

Don't think I didn't consider that :D

Zhym
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#40 Post by Zhym »

I see no downsides to that approach. Less work for you, more levels for us: it's win-win!

Return to “Enter the World of Greyhawk (LL/AEC)”