Chapter 1 (GreyWolfVT, sulldawga, Bluehorse)

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Chapter 1 (GreyWolfVT, sulldawga, Bluehorse)

#1 Post by Rukellian »

You find yourself in a dark area. Your head hurts. The sound of a distant clicking sound can be heard coming from... somewhere.

Go ahead and post when your ready. Each person will get a turn in, then it will go back to me and the process will repeat. Have fun!
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

Re: Chapter 1 (GreyWolfVT, sulldawga, Bluehorse)

#2 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Feeling around to try and figure out what the surroundings are and whispering "Is anyone else here?"

[1d20] = 2
one better than my recruitment roll :shock:
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

sulldawga
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#3 Post by sulldawga »

Zeke (for this is his name) pats himself quickly to check if A. he's missing any body parts, B. he's wearing any clothes, and C. he's got anything on his person.

He whispers back, Yeah. Who're you?

[1d20] = 10 Mr. Average himself!

GreyWolfVT

#4 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Number Seven because that is his name "Number Seven." he replies while checking for anything that might be binding him, then trying to move feeling around for a light source of any kind.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

sulldawga
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#5 Post by sulldawga »

Seven, I'm Zeke. Any idea where we are?

GreyWolfVT

#6 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Seven "No clue hoped you would know where we were."

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#7 Post by Rukellian »

Two figures start to stir in the darkness. They instinctively call out in confusion and learn each other's names. You find that you are wearing clothing and that the items you brought with you are still there. Free to move and still very much intact, both Number Seven and Zeke get up.

You both wince in pain as you stand up straight, a dull ache soring through your body. As your eyes adjust, you notice that there is indeed a light source, but its faint and barely present. The sound of clicking can still be heard in the background.
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

sulldawga
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#8 Post by sulldawga »

Zeke says, The dent in the back of my head suggests I was ambushed. No idea why, though. Still got all my stuff.

Zeke grabs his low-light goggles off his belt and pulls them over his eyes. He does a sweep of the ceiling, floor, and surrounding to see if more is revealed.

So, Seven, you want to move toward the light or the buzzing? I'm leaning toward the light but I'm open to suggestions.

GreyWolfVT

#9 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Seven "I don't have any dent but sure the bump on my noggin and the throbbing pain confirms your theory. Though as you suggest why since nothing on us was taken." feeling around and locating his hat then, reaching into a pocket for a bandanna to cover his head first Seven then puts his hat back on over the bandanna. "Personally I'm in favor of the light not the buzzing clicking noise." moving towards the light source more and pulling back up the face guard Seven move forward slowly head throbbing with pain and his hands near to his revolvers.

sulldawga
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#11 Post by sulldawga »

Zeke says, What the hell was that? Someone else here?

GreyWolfVT

#12 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Seven "Appears we are not alone. Hows your head? Do you know who you are mysterious coughing being?"

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#13 Post by Rukellian »

sulldawga wrote:Zeke says, The dent in the back of my head suggests I was ambushed. No idea why, though. Still got all my stuff.

Zeke grabs his low-light goggles off his belt and pulls them over his eyes. He does a sweep of the ceiling, floor, and surrounding to see if more is revealed.

So, Seven, you want to move toward the light or the buzzing? I'm leaning toward the light but I'm open to suggestions.
Your low-light goggles picks up most of the details within the room before you. The sight of rusted racks and century old cardboard boxes suggest you are in an old storage room. A door can be found to your right, the only door into the room. It's shut and you see no light coming from the other side; however, the light you do see is directly above you. One story up, you see a large hole within the ceiling. The shape of its edges suggests that it collapsed under the weight of whatever stepped on it, presumably you three. Looking on to the floor, you see the remains of the flooring from up above. The source of the clicking also seems to come from above.

It's a familiar sound... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upPiJ9vOYiY

sulldawga
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#14 Post by sulldawga »

Zeke moves toward the door and attempts to open it.

I don't like the sound of that. Too many rads up top. We may have been lucky to fall down here.
Last edited by sulldawga on Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GreyWolfVT

#15 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Seven "You are right, well lets not go up I'm not looking to turn into a glowing ghoul."

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#16 Post by Bluehorse »

Deuce rises shakily to his feet and looks around rubbing his head. "Hello? Who's there?" he looks rather unassuming all and all. Easily mistaken for a regular civilian if not for what appears to be a shoddy old fashioned revolver at his hip and a bowey knife. Other than that he looks like he has been to help and back.

GreyWolfVT

#17 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Seven "They call me Number Seven and this here is Zeke. Who might you be?"

GreyWolfVT

#19 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Seven "Not really sure about that one either but above sounds highly radiated. Perhaps that is the light source as well."

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#20 Post by Rukellian »

The door Zeke moves towards appears to be locked by some fashion. How will you choose to open it?

Return to “Anything Goes: Vol. 1 (beta run)”