OOC/Vacation Notices

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

OOC/Vacation Notices

#1 Post by Rukellian »

Have any questions about what we are doing? Ask them there. Want to talk about anything other than the game, post it here. All I ask is that you keep things work friendly, thank you.
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

Re: OOC/Vacation Notices

#2 Post by GreyWolfVT »

dunno if i did it right but I made my post with a d20 roll at the end lucky me 2 HP...
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#3 Post by Rukellian »

Right, 2 HP... lucky you. :lol:

To help people who frequently get rolls like that, I will say that everyone will start with 10 HP. There initial roll will add to that total.

So GreyWolf, you have 12, some breathing room...
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

GreyWolfVT

#4 Post by GreyWolfVT »

:D I feel like it's HP christmas ;) TYVM Ruke
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

GreyWolfVT

#6 Post by GreyWolfVT »

I wouldn't say that I have a character sheet ;)

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#7 Post by Rukellian »

This is acceptable. You only need to roll 1d20 for the whole game, the first roll being your starting HP with an additional 10 to get you started. Anything else you decide to inject into your character is up to you. However, I won't acknowledge anything about your characters, whether it be equipment or appearance, unless it is mentioned in-game.

And as a reminder to all, don't be afraid to just say how things are in-game, what actually is making that noise, stuff like that. You are free to say that you have a revolver and that it is loaded; however, you will have to roll to see if it hits its target.

sulldawga
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#8 Post by sulldawga »

Better hold up on opening that first door. I forgot to add a roll for moving silently down the hallway and, uh, it went poorly.

See my edited IC post.

GreyWolfVT

#9 Post by GreyWolfVT »

well too dang late bro :o well in that case i may need to roll twice so far i did just my move roll unless i don't need to roll for that?

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#10 Post by Rukellian »

If GreyWolf's luck with the dice roller follows you guys into this game, as I'm starting to suspect with these rolls, well.... best start getting VERY creative with stating your actions. ;)

GreyWolfVT

#11 Post by GreyWolfVT »

my luck of rolling low when i need a higher result and the other way around when I need a low result lol yeah i think the Unseen roller is really controlled by the devil :twisted:

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#13 Post by Bluehorse »

Rukellian wrote:Shaking it yields the sound of something inside, its not too heavy apparently. Opening the present, your eyes light up upon seeing the object(s) inside. You can't believe you just found something like this, in a place like this!

I'm being vague on purpose. This is an opportunity for you as the player to dictate how the story will proceed, or what kind of item you just found, perhaps both. If you choose not to describe something, I will, no joke, pull up a random item generator, like this: https://www.randomlists.com/things and say that is what is inside. :)
So anything? I can actually pick anything I want?

GreyWolfVT

#14 Post by GreyWolfVT »

within reason I am sure not like you wanna say it's a Nuke or something it has to fit within a box and be not too heavy that you can lift it. ;)

I have a suggestion though...

sulldawga
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#16 Post by sulldawga »

It's called a Pip-Boy. It's from the Fallout video games.

It's many things in one. It has a map of locations in the area. It picks up radio signals. It is a Geiger counter. It monitors your health.

As far as this game goes, you could always make up other things it's capable of doing.

sulldawga
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#18 Post by sulldawga »

So what should our mode of transportation be? I vote for motorbikes.

GreyWolfVT

#20 Post by GreyWolfVT »

motor bikes sounds sweet to me ;)

Return to “Anything Goes: Vol. 1 (beta run)”