OOC/Vacation Notices

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

Re: OOC/Vacation Notices

#81 Post by GreyWolfVT »

I second that. It was my biggest frustration in the last fallout game the cores ran out too easily. Also I'm happy to split the rad-aways we found with Zeke.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

sulldawga
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#82 Post by sulldawga »

I figured the spare parts were yours, the core was mine, and we'd split the Rad-Aways? How does that sound?

GreyWolfVT

#83 Post by GreyWolfVT »

works for me. Of course i am confused is he talking the easily found fusion batteries or the actual core you needed for the power armor frame? In fallout the batteries were a lot easier to locate than the actual core at least for me when I played i found only 2 cores. Had to keep leaving the power armor behind.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

sulldawga
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#84 Post by sulldawga »

In the game, the batteries were useless as is. You just broke them down for components. They were heavy though so I often left them behind.

The Cores are what runs the Power Armor frames.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#85 Post by Rukellian »

Fusion cores in this game operate similarly. They drain fast in power armor but can last indefinitely if used in a generator. Fusion cores are rare in this game, but I put in a way to supplement that. The blueprint is important in that regards, but you will have to figure out how or bring it to someone who knows what to do with it.
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

sulldawga
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#86 Post by sulldawga »

Sorry for delay in posting. Lost power on Friday and still don’t have it back. And starting a new job today. Hope to post soon but continue without me.

sulldawga
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#87 Post by sulldawga »

I got power back yesterday evening but still no Internet. And it looks like we're getting another storm tomorrow.

Also, I'm starting a new job this week and I don't have a lot of time to post during the day.

Do you guys mind if we pause until the weekend?

GreyWolfVT

#88 Post by GreyWolfVT »

That is fine by me sulldawga. I'm getting the same storm myself I just didn't lose power during that last storm.

sulldawga
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#89 Post by sulldawga »

Thanks and good luck with the storm tomorrow.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#90 Post by Rukellian »

Welcome back. It would seem as if we both survived the storm. :)
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

sulldawga
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#91 Post by sulldawga »

Well, don't look now but we're getting a foot of snow tomorrow. Hopefully, it won't turn into another power loss situation.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#92 Post by Rukellian »

It looks like this game can now branch off, plot-wise, in a couple different directions. Zeke provided one longterm course of action, and Seven seems to be living in the moment. There are certain jobs to be done in a place like the Southern Docks, jobs that pay well. But instead of radioactive creatures and raiders, you will have to contend with the family and making sure a bullseye isn't being placed on your backs. Stick around this place long enough, and help the doc, and the possibility of traveling to a new part of the world will be unlocked.

Each path brings its own rewards and risks. Since this is a game that is strictly left in the hands of the players, where anything goes, I will leave it up to you both to decide, instead of me railroading you onto any one path.

GreyWolfVT

#93 Post by GreyWolfVT »

I like to live in the here and now. Also I like railroads :)

sulldawga
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#94 Post by sulldawga »

I want to go where I can find the pieces I need to complete my power armor. Outside of that, I have no strong opinions.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#95 Post by Rukellian »

I can definitely fit in pieces of power armor into the reward system, no matter which path you choose. Each piece would have its own theme though in terms of secondary abilities, based on the what kind of mission/quest you've just finished to get it, the kind of opponent you got it from, etc..

Railroads huh? I'll keep that in mind... ;)

GreyWolfVT

#96 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#97 Post by Rukellian »

Quick question. Are you two fine with continuing this game as a two player setup? Or do you feel like the game could benefit from a third player? If it is the latter, I can start sending adverts out, or you can send an invite yourself if you know someone who might be interested.

Just wanted to let you guys know that the option is open and on the table right now.

GreyWolfVT

#98 Post by GreyWolfVT »

I'm fine either way myself.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#99 Post by Rukellian »

Right, I should have guessed :roll:

Zeke... errm, sulldawga?

GreyWolfVT

#100 Post by GreyWolfVT »

I'm also fine if we end the game too I'm pretty open minded and willing to do whatever is the majority. I "Seven" have no immediate plans either rebuilding the vault sounds a good idea maybe even using that raider camp where we had the police station base would be good as well.

Return to “Anything Goes: Vol. 1 (beta run)”