OOC/Vacation Notices

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: OOC/Vacation Notices

#61 Post by Rukellian »

I can work with just two people if that's alright with GreyWolfVT. Sure.
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#62 Post by GreyWolfVT »

It's fine by me. I understand why Bluehorse has to back down on games for a bit he has a lot on his plate from the sounds of it. I also get what sulldawga is getting at so far for the most part the three of us were pretty darned close to the same page on this we kept flip flopping it between Mad Max and Fallout themed.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

sulldawga
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#63 Post by sulldawga »

Subscribed to Chapter 2!

GreyWolfVT

#64 Post by GreyWolfVT »

ditto
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#65 Post by Rukellian »

Zeke says, "Got any more of that dynamite?"

Seven picks up from his sniping spot and rushes to the entrance of the camp then answers Zeke's question "Got one last stick."
:shock: :twisted:
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

GreyWolfVT

#66 Post by GreyWolfVT »

not sure if i am portraying my self but essentially Seven is like Clint Eastwood in every Dirty Harry movie or pretty much any of the western movies Clint Eastwood starred in.

sulldawga
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#67 Post by sulldawga »

I just want him to be as cool in a gunfight as William Munny from Unforgiven.

GreyWolfVT

#68 Post by GreyWolfVT »

lol how about settling for Clint Eastwood in Fist Full of Dollars https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ_7br_3y54

sulldawga
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#69 Post by sulldawga »

As long as we're not the ones who end up in the coffins, I'm all right with it!

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#70 Post by Rukellian »

To quote one of the commenters of the video: "Earliest use of V.A.T.S." 8-)

GreyWolfVT

#71 Post by GreyWolfVT »

yeah lol

GreyWolfVT

#72 Post by GreyWolfVT »

sorry all I was involved in a cart accident on Friday, and I'm alright, but i have no car at the moment so I've been dealing with all that and haven't really paid much attention to the games here. Once things get back to somewhat normal I should be back to my usual posting pace.

sulldawga
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#73 Post by sulldawga »

Glad to hear you're ok. Take your time!

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#74 Post by Rukellian »

I understand. We will be here when you are ready, GreyWolfVT. Good luck with what needs to be done.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#75 Post by Rukellian »

Just as a friendly reminder, so long as you leave each action with an open-ended question towards me, I will more often than not answer with some sort of restricted response that fits into the currently established setting or theme at play.

Example:
Seven heads over to the lockers to search them. [1d20] = 8

Since you did not specify what you are looking for, I placed items inside that would make sense. Had you specified you were looking for something in particular, you would have had the chance to get that specific item on a good roll, or a damaged variation of it on a bad roll.

sulldawga
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#76 Post by sulldawga »

GreyWolf, I am just now coming to the realization that I tend to respond more quickly than you to Ruk's posts and you may find that frustrating.

I will try to slow down and let you respond so we can come to a shared conclusion about what to do next.

Sorry about that.

GreyWolfVT

#77 Post by GreyWolfVT »

It's ok I can't post as frequently any more not that i share an office 2.5 days a week. I only get 2 full days at work where i can make posts. Unless I am busy or on the road for work.

sulldawga
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#78 Post by sulldawga »

GW, I am going to list that stash of chems we got from the raider camp on my "sheet" but it's group property.

Also, I had forgotten we got 7 stimpacks from the Mayor. I'm going to carry three, why don't you carry the other four?

GreyWolfVT

#79 Post by GreyWolfVT »

sounds like a plan to me

sulldawga
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#80 Post by sulldawga »

Can we talk about fusion cores? In the video game, they ran out of juice relatively quickly but were easy to find.

It seems like in this game, they are much harder to find. If so, can we make them last longer?

Otherwise, I'm going to be afraid to use that Power Armor frame since I'll probably run out of energy before I find another Core and I'll have to leave it behind.

Return to “Anything Goes: Vol. 1 (beta run)”