Quest #7 "Making Friends With The Monkoons"

Storm11
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Quest #7 "Making Friends With The Monkoons"

#201 Post by Storm11 »

Saracen shakes his head. ”Alas no, I do not. But I might know someone who does!” he says with a wink.
Greys Campaign.

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#202 Post by Bluehorse »

Monocar
ChubbyPixie wrote:Chauncey walks up to the holy pair as the rooming offer is being made. ”Good evening, brothers. Do either of you, perhaps, being holy types, own or have access to a brass brazier? Perhaps some incense? The following herbs: savory, basil or catnip?”

Chuckles. "What's for dinner?"

SpinwardMarch
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#203 Post by SpinwardMarch »

Brother Gilbert

Before he gets out of earshot, he hears Saracen's offer of space in his shack. He walks back towards the group.

I thank you, Brother Saracen. I will be honored to sleep there. To Chauncy,I have only the possessions in my rucksack; a brazier was not on my packing list. As for the herbs, I cannot help you.

Br.G. thoughts: Oh, my, this is a curious island. I am sure I will be learning a lot here.
SpinwardMarch

ChubbyPixie
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#204 Post by ChubbyPixie »

Storm11 wrote:Saracen shakes his head. ”Alas no, I do not. But I might know someone who does!” he says with a wink.
”Hmmmm.” says Chauncey, stroking his beard. ”Very well. A discussion for another time.” With that he turns and heads to his shack.

Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#205 Post by Urson »

Luther

As the priest's healing flows over him, Luther stands straighter and smiles- the first real smile he's had since before the fight with the troll.

Thanks, Brother. I worship the Great White Bear- when I worship at all- but I owe a lot to you and the other Pholtus holy men here.
Expect Nothing, Appreciate Everything.

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#206 Post by OGRE MAGE »

The goodly acolyte of Pelor is a big hit with the injured ranger and seems to be fitting right in with the others as well so far. Brother Gilbert gets his first chance to really look around the town and finally notices just how bad some of the conditions actually are. He has been here for a few days now, but spent most of that time exploring outside of the town. Once he sees how the common folk are living, he understands why a few of his new friends feel that the betterment of the town should be considered an important undertaking.

The mage Chauncey asks around a bit frantically for several items he needs for his arcane magical studies. He gets little in the way of help from the fighters or clergy, the half-orc offering only a sly wink with his mysterious comment.

The friends discuss sleeping arrangements, remembering again that a few of their other acquaintances are still missing, freeing up plenty of options for an open hammock in a bug free shack. Well fed again, the party slowly goes off to rest for the night.

I will try to update the stats for those who leveled and get a new hp list up asap. Until then, go ahead with anything else you want to say or do before tomorrow comes.

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#207 Post by OGRE MAGE »

So ends this thread.

So begins the next...

viewtopic.php?f=446&t=7152

Return to “Completed Missions”