Castle Amber: the West Wing

Spearmint
GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

Re: Castle Amber: the West Wing

#61 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Drake walks away from the passed out and beaten man "Oh come now the man was beaten I'm sure he'll be taken care of later."
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Dram
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#62 Post by Dram »

Drexlar What did this man get in a fight with? Looks like he lost to a cave bear.
Current Characters/Games
Grakluse Longleaf-A Candle in the Darkness
Jacxor Ironforge-Dungeon of the Mad Mage (5e)
Kreed Oaken-Chaos halls
Xlore Strongoak-B11 King's Festival & B12 Queen's Harvest - AD&D 2e

Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#63 Post by Urson »

Varla

Varla shoots Drake an icy glance- even though his back is probably turned and it will accomplish nothing. My sect and my faith demand that I render assistance to _anyone_ who requires it- friend, foe, or stranger.
Expect Nothing, Appreciate Everything.

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#64 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Drake back turn shrugs "That may be the case, for you. I however am but a mage I haven't any healing magics. Therefore I cannot render aid, plus it is not my place to do so if I did. I prefer to not offend our hosts."
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Stirling
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#66 Post by Stirling »

Wommack

The ranger stows the vellums away and listens out for the return of the footsteps. He will be last in the room and introduce himself to the drunken lord. "Your valet Robespierre welcomed us, along with some hoofed fellow. Are the noble princes of Glantri residing here, we were requested to seek their aid?" he asks and eyes up the Eyes and the four armed guards.

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#67 Post by Scott308 »

Lady Ryllae Glynberos
Spearmint wrote:Sir Amberville, Monsieur Jean-Louis

Lady Ryllae, gracious as ever makes her introduction."Daughter of the house of Glynberos eh? How goes the principality of Alfheim. Still have civil war perhaps. Inbreds fighting inbreds if you ask me, but you didn't so I won't say. No more half bloods among you are there? dreadful lot those, all impotent and not knowing which half they belong to." says the lord who shakes his head."My I do like the look of your shield. Seems the old house has improved in stature and fortune. Long time since I heard from that place but you look nonetheless quite radiant my dear, just radiant. I don't suppose one of these is your champion is he?"
It is a testament to Lady Glynberos' upbringing that she does not allow her anger to show in the slightest, despite the insult hurled at her and her people. My lord, you honor me. Surely, however, if you are aware of the political strife in my homeland, you must know that the House of Glynberos is no more. My father had his title, lands and head removed by order of the King. I have no stature, and my fortune is only what I carry on my person and horse. Accordingly, I have no champion, save perhaps myself. Someday, I hope to see Glynberos returned to its rightful station. That is my current endeavor- to find proof that my father was not a conspirator against the crown so that I may present it to King Ulados.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

Return to “Castle Amber (1st Ed D&D)”