OOC: chat and questions, discussions and actions:

Spearmint
GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

Re: OOC: chat and questions, discussions and actions:

#21 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Yes true another cleric would be of use as well. But at least we didn't make an entire party of Clerics ;)
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#22 Post by Bluehorse »

GreyWolfVT wrote:Yes true another cleric would be of use as well. But at least we didn't make an entire party of Clerics ;)
Imagine an entire campaign where the party is clerics from different gods all competing during an undead apocalypse to see who's god is greater.

Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#23 Post by Urson »

Actually sounds like fun. "GreyHawk- The zombie apocalypse"
Expect Nothing, Appreciate Everything.

GreyWolfVT

#24 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Urson wrote:Actually sounds like fun. "GreyHawk- The zombie apocalypse"
Wouldn't that be Ravenloft essentially ;) (Granted Ravenloft is more the Vampire, Zombie undead everything apocalypse.)
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

Spearmint
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#26 Post by Spearmint »

busy with work and another forum, so time limited until next week. Hope every one has completed character sheets by then and I will pass you over some late goodies to boost your heroes. Thank you for your patience, will script the introduction soon.

any questions keep asking.

cheers

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#27 Post by Scott308 »

My character sheet is pretty much set if you want to look it over. I just need to figure out encumbrance and movement, everything else should be done.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

Spearmint
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#28 Post by Spearmint »

I am not too heavy on encumbrance as the start is set in a mansion so the actual player travel pace might be slow anyway.

Just busy with work and home but have rolled for miscellaneous magic items and will update the forum this week and get he castle Amber heroes' on the road to death or glory...

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#30 Post by Scott308 »

Spearmint wrote:I am not too heavy on encumbrance as the start is set in a mansion so the actual player travel pace might be slow anyway.

Just busy with work and home but have rolled for miscellaneous magic items and will update the forum this week and get he castle Amber heroes' on the road to death or glory...
Wait a minute- nobody said anything about death in the recruitment pitch! :lol:
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#31 Post by Urson »

Standing by.
Expect Nothing, Appreciate Everything.

Spearmint
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#32 Post by Spearmint »

A mage would be nice to complete the party....no pressure mind?

GreyWolfVT

#33 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Oh come now Scott have you not played in a game with me on here and seen even if the recruiting pitch does not profess to death of players you've not seen what some of the Unseen Servant DM's have done to my characters in various other games on here :lol: At this point I just expect it and am happily surprised if I am not killed off. ;) Besides thus far it has been humourous or at least entertaining in the adventure up to the point where I am killed. :D Lets just hope for more of the same here ;)

A side note: Whats up with this party we have 3 thieves now :lol: perhaps I will change to a cleric or magic user?

GreyWolfVT

#35 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Bluehorse wrote:Due to unforseen circumstances, Ed will now play a hermaphrodite gnomish poromancer.
Um no! :shock: More than likely with three of us being straight up Thieves/Rogues I'll be a dwarf of some sort perhaps a Cleric/thief though i guess i could do that as a gnome as well...

Spearmint
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#36 Post by Spearmint »

I am going to do a last call then if folk want to swap out character traits and classes....

Marlowe641
Squire
Squire

#37 Post by Marlowe641 »

I am happy as I am. Keeping it simple for my first go at this.

GreyWolfVT

#38 Post by GreyWolfVT »

I want to keep it simple too however having 3 thieves and very little in the way of clerics and or mages doesn't sit well with me either. So I'm more than happy to change my character up a little. But not as drastically as Bluehorse jokes about :lol:

GreyWolfVT

#40 Post by GreyWolfVT »

you know i totally missed an obvious change that is perfectly acceptable for a gnome Thief/Illusionist :D

Return to “Castle Amber (1st Ed D&D)”