Chapter #3: Adventure 3: Invitation to a Funeral

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

Re: Chapter #3: Adventure 3: Invitation to a Funeral

#181 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Storm11 wrote:Jamal raises his eyebrow at that revelation. He shares a meaningful look at Alara. Yodfah is it? Who or what is a Yodfah, and why does he want us dead. Or poor Aayam pray tell? Where is this creature now, and what did he promise you for don’t this terrible thing, and how were you to collect upon it?
GreyWolfVT wrote:Yodfah Middle Aged Male Human Merchant - Status: Foe - only annoyed for the disturbance at his warehouse in the abandoned bathhouse. Not at all happy that you were involved in shutting down his Sakina Falls Complex.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Storm11
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#182 Post by Storm11 »

Hint, I remember, Jamal remembers, Alara remembers, but he’s bluffing the scoundrel to see what he is willing to divulge and if he is sufficiently scared to tell the truth to the group or if he’s faking it like the sneaky little serpent he is.
Greys Campaign.

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#183 Post by Bluehorse »

Emma

Begins writing everything he says down. Organizing it as a confession she fully intends to have Muli himself sign so she can then hand it over to the authorities when they hand him over to them as well. This should seal Yadhah's fate as well as anything else. "Keep talking. Your future here and in the afterlife depends on it, or do we deliver you to the ghouls in our place? I'm fairly sure there are more waiting in that tunnel of their's. A hive of them you might say."

Ullek
Tracker
Tracker

#184 Post by Ullek »

Ahmed Ibn Fahdlan Thinks, why would anyone want to call themselves Youfart....These are very weird folks in this new land, I will continue to watch and learn about my new companions.
"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers"

Dram
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#185 Post by Dram »

Anuzal - I think he is not telling the whole truth. Jamal Hold him so that I can cut out his tongue.
Current Characters/Games
Grakluse Longleaf-A Candle in the Darkness
Jacxor Ironforge-Dungeon of the Mad Mage (5e)
Kreed Oaken-Chaos halls
Xlore Strongoak-B11 King's Festival & B12 Queen's Harvest - AD&D 2e

Cwreando
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#186 Post by Cwreando »

Abrex Myzeen LN Faris: AC 0: HP 22: Thac0: 17

Abrex says, "I'm all for taking care of this weasel but I don't want to make him a ghoul or undead. He need to pay for his crime and rot in a cell or hang. When and where were you going to meet to get paid for trying to kill us? Emma make sure you get this down.
Trist Flameheart Multi-Class in progress Gray Elf Fighter/Mage 3/3 - Grey Wolf's Mystara Adventures (Ad&d 2e) Active
Durgo Brigthboon Fighter Human Level 3 - Spearment's Barromaze

GreyWolfVT

#188 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Interrogations

Rashad gives the others he sign for all clear as he continues to ignore the situation with Muli but keeps look out.

Muli sweat beads up on his head and face as the threat of cutting his tongue out puts him into a panic "Please no,
I swear Yodfah the merchant recently run out of Muluk hired me to lead you into a trap. He had Ayyam killed and fled the city with his hired muscle. Some of which I was informed you had met in his complex out in the Sakina Falls. That is why he hired me as you had not met me before. Yodfah is aware that you helped Ayyam get his ledger that she turned into the tax collector. This is all I know I swear."
the man urinates in his clothes he is obviously quite the coward.

actions?
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

Monsieur Rose
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#189 Post by Monsieur Rose »

Dubb

Equal parts satisfied by Muli's words and repulsed by the growing pool of urine at his feet, Dubb backs away. "May the gods have mercy on your pitiful soul, Muli."

He turns to the others. "I feel we have exhausted this source, friends. I believe there was talk of turning him over to the local authorities. They need to be made aware of that ghoul problem as well."

GreyWolfVT

#190 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Rashad mentions over his shoulder "Might search the snake before you turn him in. He might have items of proof for his misdeeds or have a weapon to turn and use on the authorities."

Monsieur Rose
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#191 Post by Monsieur Rose »

Dubb

Nods wisely at Rashad. "A smart course of action, my friend. Unpleasant, but smart."

Dubb sets his jaw, holds his breath, and starts searching the rat.

GreyWolfVT

#192 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Monsieur Rose wrote:Dubb

Nods wisely at Rashad. "A smart course of action, my friend. Unpleasant, but smart."

Dubb sets his jaw, holds his breath, and starts searching the rat.
Searching the snake Muli the dwarf Dubb finds a jambiya, a philter (needs to be identified), a potion bottle (needs to be identified), a belt pouch containing 12 gp, around his neck, Muli wears a gold necklace with a small sapphire charm, other than that the fiend is wearing bracers, and his fez along with his clothing. Nothing else of value is found on the snake of a man.

might be able to find out what the items are with out identify spells if you torment Muli more. ;)

Dram
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#193 Post by Dram »

Anuzal- What are these things you carry. As he holds up the Bracers and necklace.
Current Characters/Games
Grakluse Longleaf-A Candle in the Darkness
Jacxor Ironforge-Dungeon of the Mad Mage (5e)
Kreed Oaken-Chaos halls
Xlore Strongoak-B11 King's Festival & B12 Queen's Harvest - AD&D 2e

ravenn4544
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#194 Post by ravenn4544 »

Asad, inches from the ruffian's face, "Where is this Yodfah now? Where can we find him? Speak!"

Storm11
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#195 Post by Storm11 »

Jamal will bide his time and get rid of the spell Alara has found and ask her for a detect magic spell.

[1d100] = 70 : [1d6+1] = 4+1 = 5 : [1d6+2] = 5+2 = 7
Greys Campaign.

GreyWolfVT

#196 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Muli crying "I swear I do not know where Yodfah is." stammering a reply to Anazul "The necklace is nothing but jewlry worth a large sum of coin, the bracers are of defense. I swear this is the truth." his words appear to hold merit as the others hear it, those skilled in detecting lies can tell this weakling snake of a man is not giving any false statements.

Bracers of Defense AC5

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#197 Post by Scott308 »

Benham Iskandar

Snapping his fingers, he summons Jafar. Find me the spell that will tell me what magic items we possess, he says before the efreetkin disappears.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

ravenn4544
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#198 Post by ravenn4544 »

Asad bounces the man off the wall in frustration (not too kill but to be 'memorable')"Bah! Worm!" To the rest of group, "Has our trail gone cold? Where now do we seek this Yodfah?"

GreyWolfVT

#199 Post by GreyWolfVT »

ravenn4544 wrote:Asad bounces the man off the wall in frustration (not too kill but to be 'memorable')"Bah! Worm!" To the rest of group, "Has our trail gone cold? Where now do we seek this Yodfah?"
Unless anyone else tries to stop Asad the worm Muli bounces off the wall and lands on his face in his urine puddle on the ground in the alley barely conscious perhaps Asad does not know his own strength.

Rashad turns back in time to see Muli go bouncing off the wall of one of the buildings next to the alley. He doesn't care much to the snake Muli so does not say much "Almost done with the worthless snake?" as if looking for permission to hail one of the authorities to drag the man off to whatever punishment awaits him.

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#200 Post by Bluehorse »

Emma

Looks at Rashad and nods. "I think we are almost done here. Why don't you find a guard and we can wrap this up." She begins making a dollop of wax on the paper ahe has put together then presses her sigil into it. "Make sure he signs this and it is as official a confession as we can deliver. "

Return to “Archive”