Chapter #2: Adventure 2: Nine Flawed Sapphires

ravenn4544
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Chapter #2: Adventure 2: Nine Flawed Sapphires

#321 Post by ravenn4544 »

Asad will stable his horse at the Stable. He will browse the bazaar in search of useful potions.

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#322 Post by Bluehorse »

GreyWolfVT wrote:Anything else anyone wishes to say or do for/with Ayyam? Otherwise this puts us in the "down time" between adventures where you can do anything you wish in Muluk, buy anything you want try and locate any allies gained already arm up new Hirelings so on and so forth. Purchasing potions is possible, same with lesser magical items. Is everyone keeping their "steeds"? The Stable can keep them and feed them for you at a cost, or you can have a stable built near your dwellings for a price.
What would it cost for Emma to just keep the dog with her? I thought I bought him outright and just have to feed and water him now. Plus a bodyguard might be a good idea.

Emma takes her share and her and PC head to the market. She also invites their new companion so he can equip himself properly and get a bath.

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#323 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Yes you own the animals no most of you don't have space to house these animals at your dwelling sure the dogs less of an issue but the mule, pony horses didn't someone get a pig or boar? Those would be kept in the local stables for a fee. To feed and house them but they are your's to ride anytime you wish.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Cwreando
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#324 Post by Cwreando »

Abrex Myzeen LN Faris: AC 0 : HP 14 : Thac0 18

Abrex stables his Steed/Pony of Fate and check out the wares at the blacksmith or magic shop for the cost of a +1 Longsword and for any Healing potions or Extra Healing potions. His funds limited at this point probably can't afford them just yet but he's interested in what it might run later on.

OOC-I can wait for the list to be published you mentioned.
Trist Flameheart Multi-Class in progress Gray Elf Fighter/Mage 3/3 - Grey Wolf's Mystara Adventures (Ad&d 2e) Active
Durgo Brigthboon Fighter Human Level 3 - Spearment's Barromaze

GreyWolfVT

#325 Post by GreyWolfVT »

The prices listed are steep sad to say but i looked them up and thats the value despite the pdf i have only listing magic items by XP value I did find tables online that gave me most all of the prices listed in the magic item list. Sorry to let anyone down but things of magical nature aren't cheap.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#326 Post by Scott308 »

Benham Iskandar

The tall sha'ir will stable his mount. He will head to the bazaar to peruse the wares. Seeing some nice things, but nothing really in his price range, he will head to the tavern to have a drink with Dubb.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

GreyWolfVT

#327 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Two days after you returned from Sakina Falls and turned over the ledger for Yodfah's businesses to Ayyam the young porter Khalid comes seeking you all.

Khalid appearing out of breath from running to find you all gasps catches his breath and says "My friends I come with news. It seams your deeds did not go unnoticed I've heard word that some informants rushed back to the merchant Yodfah and reported that his ledger was turned over to Caliph’s tax collectors, and that the are now looking for him going to seize his businesses, and arrest him. I know not if he was given your names but he knows there are adventuring folk in the city that helped to collect his ledger. I'd be wary but Yodfah has fled the city taking his wares and fleeing elsewhere. I've heard that the complex in the Sakina Falls was taken already but everyone cleared out taking anything that was easily movable. For the complex was left open and empty when the guard arrived with the Caliph’s tax collectors. The compelx was sold in an auction to the mosque of Jisan, word is the priests plan to convert the complex into to a religious shrine serving their goddess."

GreyWolfVT

#329 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Bluehorse wrote:Emma

Looks at the others wideyed. "should we be watching for assassins now?"
Khalid "If they knew your names and had the location of your dwellings Yodfah likely would have already had you killed.
So I'd not worry about assassinations Yodfah likely will not seek you inside of the city with the guards all on the look out for him,
if he plans any harm for you he surely has to first off figure out which adventurers in the area are the ones that helped Ayyam. That he does not know currently."

Scott308

#330 Post by Scott308 »

Benham Iskandar

Iskandar will spend some time in the bazaar, buying new clothes. Now that he has money, he will upgrade his wardrobe, purchasing an embroidered Caftan, a sumptuous Aba, a silk Keffiyah, and jeweled Agal.

Subtracted 82 gp. Those were at "Normal" prices. If he cannot haggle down to that price he will reconsider, based on how much he can bring the cost down.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

GreyWolfVT

#331 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Scott308 wrote:Benham Iskandar

Iskandar will spend some time in the bazaar, buying new clothes. Now that he has money, he will upgrade his wardrobe, purchasing an embroidered Caftan, a sumptuous Aba, a silk Keffiyah, and jeweled Agal.

Subtracted 82 gp. Those were at "Normal" prices. If he cannot haggle down to that price he will reconsider, based on how much he can bring the cost down.
If you wish to haggle give me a 1d20 roll. I'll roll a 1d20 if you're roll is higher than mine you get it at the cheaper price. :)
Haggle [1d20] = 12

Scott308

#332 Post by Scott308 »

Haggle: [1d20] = 6

I'll figure out what all he wants to buy and adjust finances accordingly since he has to pay the higher price.

GreyWolfVT

#333 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Hmm haggle as a NWP would help right Benham should take it ;)

Return to “Archive”