It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:28 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:41 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:41 pm
Posts: 3837
Location: Michigan
Anuzal- Yes lets leave this wretched place. Anuzal leads the way. Stopping short of the exit looking to sure it is not trap.

Move silently(30%)
100 roll [1d100] = 22

Search check
d6 roll [1d6] = 2

_________________
Bragar Battlehammer - (Cleric), Ravenloft
Xanophia-(Fight/Thief)-Dark Clouds Gather
Oxeander Longleaf- (Fight/MU), The Pits of Wob (1e AD&D)
Krakus(Barbarian )Village with no name
Grillock Dazbule "Can you help a brother out"
Kitchi Machk(Brave Bear) "Hidden Shrine of Tamochaon"
Craxzus Oaksword- "Silverymoon"


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:55 pm 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:34 am
Posts: 1078
Location: Midwest
Abrex Myzeen LN Faris: AC 0: HP 22: Thac0: 17

Abrex agrees, "Let's get back to town. While I enjoy returning the dead to the afterlife I believe our work here is probably done. I believe fate placed us here for a reason. Perhaps to return the ceremonial armor to the family it belongs too. Should a reward be offered so be it. I can carry it if needed. We must let the temples know of the foul use of this place so they may bless and seal the undead below. The temples should make sure the burial chambers are repaired, sealed and blessed as well."

_________________
Abrex Myzeen Tri Class in progress Human Faris 3 Al-Qadim: One Dozen and One Adventures (Ad&d 2e)
Bandir Spellstalker Gray Elf Multiclass Fighter 1/Mage 2 - A Village with no name


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:58 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:49 am
Posts: 3245
Jamal sighs loudly and looks at Alara, and they both shrug at each other. ”Humans,” they both say disdainfully, before the Little Halfling motions for the armour to drag itself over to Abrex.

Sullenly the Little sha’ir follows his taller comrades out of the warrens, Alara floating at his shoulders her hair trailing out behind her.

”They are so indecisive” the halfling mutters under his breath. ”I know, we only just went in there. I think they may all be addled!” the djinnling replies in hushed tones.

”Perhaps we should find a decent priest and get them all cured of their insanity” Jamal hissss looking at Dubb. ”It wouldn’t do any good, the rot has set in good and proper,” Alara whispers back, and both sha’ir and gen begin to cackle and snigger, trying and failing to keep their mirth to themselves. Once they exit the tunnels into the streets both Jamal and Alara fall to the floor guffawing

_________________
Saracen Solaris - 1st/1st level half-orc fighter/cleric of Pholtus, Lord of Light. Big Shiny Island
Tempus Werefoot - 4th level Halfling Druid Lone City in the Wildland
Jamal Al Asir - 2nd level hairfoot halfling Sha'ir Al-qadim 12+1 adventures
Phoenix the Chromatic - 1st level gnome illusionist Minn's Mound adventure


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:35 am 
Offline
Ranger
Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:26 am
Posts: 620
Dubb

"Well said Abrex!" Dubb claps the Faris on his back. "My thoughts exactly."

Dubb reluctantly moves to leave the warrens, eyeing Jamal as he does so. "Are you quite alright? You seem to have developed a cough of sorts. I can help clear that up for you if needed."

"Speaking of, in our haste to secure the location, I have neglected to tend to our wounded. Please allow me to fix that."

He will cast CLW on anyone who is injured.


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:21 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:13 pm
Posts: 2485
Location: Oregon, WI
Benham Iskandar

Do not be so quick to assume we are believed dead. Remember, there were others in here who survived and were freed. Surely, at least one has discussed what had occurred with others. And if there is any doubt, the door has been altered through magical means, that anyone may see. If we truly wished to surprise the treacherous cur, we should have allowed the ghouls to devour them- or made it appear that it was ghouls who killed them, even though they may have died through other means.

_________________


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:22 pm 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:23 am
Posts: 1840
Location: Fort Smith, AR
Emma

Takes out a piece of paper from her pack and does a quick sketch of their surroundings on what will soon be a map of their path here. She also makes note of where she can see graves have been vandalized so they can pass it on to the priests later and hopefully the proper rites can be performed to sooth any of the disturbed dead. "Let's look over there first. It looks like a room rather than a passage.
Maybe we can learn a little more of what is going on down here other than desecration, or at least have a better handle of what kind of other mischiefs these monsters are up to and inform the holy men of the city so they can properly handle it."
She points in the direction of the alcove (3).

_________________
Brett
~A.K.A. Bluehorse




Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:23 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:41 pm
Posts: 3837
Location: Michigan
We came from passage #3. Lets turn head towards 5.1.

_________________
Bragar Battlehammer - (Cleric), Ravenloft
Xanophia-(Fight/Thief)-Dark Clouds Gather
Oxeander Longleaf- (Fight/MU), The Pits of Wob (1e AD&D)
Krakus(Barbarian )Village with no name
Grillock Dazbule "Can you help a brother out"
Kitchi Machk(Brave Bear) "Hidden Shrine of Tamochaon"
Craxzus Oaksword- "Silverymoon"


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:29 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:02 pm
Posts: 17452
Location: Central Vermont
Rashad "We got lucky not to encounter any more ghouls, are you sure it is a wise tactic to double back and try yet another passage?" I'm just role-playing the fact that after that poll I read in the module that it is "highly discouraged" to traverse the tunnel passages. Many more Ghouls and Ghasts to encounter. It's essentially like an ant hill for ghouls.

_________________
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred

Algrim GreyBeard Dwarf - Skull Mountain
Bror Hammerfell Dwarf - Enter the World of Greyhawk
Cormac MacCulain Human Fighter - Adventures on the Borderlands of Lamora
Gavin Storm Human Smuggler - WEG Star Wars
Glimble Rivenstone Gnome Cleric - under streets of splendor
Hot Streak - Villian - Rebirth of Power
Ivan Volkov Human - Mechwarrior2 3028 campaign
Jack Carter Human - Mutant Future - Tales from the Gam'A Zone
Korin McGruffin Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Formerly: Pits of Wob Currently: Minn's Mound
Odilo the Reborn Half-Elf Mage - A Paladin in Hell
Pocc Vorche Human Druid - Pirates: Cannons and Dragons
Throm Thundergut Dwarf - Silvery Moon


DM - A Village With No Name (AD&D 2e)
DM - Al-Qadim: One Dozen and One Adventures (Ad&d 2e)


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group