It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:17 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:19 pm 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:34 am
Posts: 1047
Location: Midwest
Abrex Myzeen LN Faris: AC 0: HP 22: Thac0: 17

Back with the brother, “I will go as well and I agree with Emma.”

_________________
Abrex Myzeen Tri Class in progress Human Faris 3 Al-Qadim: One Dozen and One Adventures (Ad&d 2e)
Bandir Spellstalker Gray Elf Multiclass Fighter 1/Mage 2 - A Village with no name


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:27 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:41 pm
Posts: 3758
Location: Michigan
Anuzal- I shall go to the funeral, but I will stay back in shadows watching for any trouble.

_________________
Bragar Battlehammer - (Cleric), Ravenloft
Xanophia-(Fight/Thief)-Dark Clouds Gather
Oxeander Longleaf- (Fight/MU), The Pits of Wob (1e AD&D)
Krakus(Barbarian )Village with no name
Grillock Dazbule "Can you help a brother out"
Kitchi Machk(Brave Bear) "Hidden Shrine of Tamochaon"
Craxzus Oaksword- "Silverymoon"


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:15 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:49 am
Posts: 3119
Jamal whispers to the others ”We have an hour to prepare, for Muli said the funeral does not begin until then. We must use that time wisely.”. He moves over to Muli and pats him on the pay in consolation. ”Did the priest’s and healers try and raise her from the dead, or speak with her spirit to find out what really happened to her?”

_________________
Saracen Solaris - 1st/1st level half-orc fighter/cleric of Pholtus, Lord of Light. Big Shiny Island
Tempus Werefoot - 4th level Halfling Druid Lone City in the Wildland
Jamal Al Asir - 2nd level hairfoot halfling Sha'ir Al-qadim 12+1 adventures
Phoenix the Chromatic - 1st level gnome illusionist Minn's Mound adventure


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:54 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:02 pm
Posts: 16933
Location: Vermont, USA
Muli "To do that service costs dearly and we do not believe in raising the dead, it's a dishonor to pull someone back from the heavens. We did not try that, as I cannot afford the service to talk with my departed sister." sorrow filling his face once more "I understand you need to prepare before going to the funeral the parade has already begun and my sister's body is already in the funeral home or well on it's way there. I will wait for you all by the gate of eagles or if you wish I can head to the Funeral Hall and meet you all there." It does my heart well to know you will be there to honor my sister.

_________________
“Life has no meaning but what we give it. I wish a few more of ye would give it a little.”
― Ed Greenwood, Elminster: The Making of a Mage

Algrim GreyBeard Dwarf - Skull Mountain
Bror Hammerfell Dwarf - Enter the World of Greyhawk
Gavin Storm Human Smuggler - WEG Star Wars
Glimble Rivenstone Gnome Cleric - under streets of splendor
Hot Streak - Villian - Rebirth of Power
Ivan Volkov Human - Mechwarrior2 3028 campaign
Jack Carter Human - Mutant Future - Tales from the Gam'A Zone
Korin McGruffin Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Formerly: Pits of Wob Currently: Minn's Mound
Odilo the Reborn Half-Elf Mage - A Paladin in Hell
Pocc Vorche Human Druid - Pirates: Cannons and Dragons
Throm Thundergut Dwarf - Silvery Moon


DM - A Village With No Name (AD&D 2e)
DM - Al-Qadim: One Dozen and One Adventures (Ad&d 2e)


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:45 am 
Offline
Ranger
Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:26 am
Posts: 556
Dubb

Dubb finally rejoins the party."There you guys are. I heard a crazy man talking about a funeral and he wanted people to come for some reason...."Dubb stops, looks up at Muli and smiles widely. "Ah. I see he found you as well."

He addresses Muli: "I'm glad you found my friends. They may be a bit rough at times, but quite capable. I, for one, would love to attend the funeral. There is nothing more joyful and fulfilling than helping send a loved one on. Besides, you had me at singing." Dubb winks at Muli.


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:55 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:58 am
Posts: 2736
Rahkeem ibn Hamad al-Qudra


Rahkeem is deeply saddened and angered by the death of poor Ayyam. "We WILL find out who did this to her and make them pay for this foul deed"; he says half to himself and half to the others.

Shaking his anger and sorrow off, he says "I will of COURSE attend the funeral and you may keep your money."


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:29 pm 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:23 am
Posts: 1661
Location: Fort Smith, AR
MAX! :mrgreen:

_________________
Brett
~A.K.A. Bluehorse




Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:29 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:02 pm
Posts: 16933
Location: Vermont, USA
Muli flashes a half smile "Thank you all. I won't keep you, if you have business I'll leave you to it. Save those vocals good dwarf for the funeral singing. I shall meet you by the gate of eagles." area 14 on the Muluk city map it's on the route to the funeral hall and mount forgiveness.

_________________
“Life has no meaning but what we give it. I wish a few more of ye would give it a little.”
― Ed Greenwood, Elminster: The Making of a Mage

Algrim GreyBeard Dwarf - Skull Mountain
Bror Hammerfell Dwarf - Enter the World of Greyhawk
Gavin Storm Human Smuggler - WEG Star Wars
Glimble Rivenstone Gnome Cleric - under streets of splendor
Hot Streak - Villian - Rebirth of Power
Ivan Volkov Human - Mechwarrior2 3028 campaign
Jack Carter Human - Mutant Future - Tales from the Gam'A Zone
Korin McGruffin Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Formerly: Pits of Wob Currently: Minn's Mound
Odilo the Reborn Half-Elf Mage - A Paladin in Hell
Pocc Vorche Human Druid - Pirates: Cannons and Dragons
Throm Thundergut Dwarf - Silvery Moon


DM - A Village With No Name (AD&D 2e)
DM - Al-Qadim: One Dozen and One Adventures (Ad&d 2e)


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:50 am 
Offline
Ranger
Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:26 am
Posts: 556
Dubb

"Excellent. We will see you there." Once he leaves, Dubb takes inventory of who is going and who is not.

"Those of you who wish to stay behind, I hear your concerns. Might I trouble you to watch our backs, as it were? You could take up positions, covertly of course, near the Mount and keep an eye out."


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:06 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:02 pm
Posts: 16933
Location: Vermont, USA
Rashad human; level 2 Faris; Follower of Hakiyah (Goddess of Truth)
prisoner rescued from Sakina Falls Complex

steps forward and declares to Dubb and the others "I for one will be going with you to the funeral. I have your backs trap or otherwise. It shall be my honor." the religious fighter gives a warriors salute to the group and steps over near Dubb ready to follow to the funeral hall on Mount. Forgiveness.

Khalid Young Porter - Level 0 Human (Classless) (From Adventure 1)
whom brought the news to the party of Yodfah's departure from Muluk at end of Adventure 2

Went to the bazaar with the group and steps forward after Rashad "I am willing to go as well if you so require my aid. Otherwise I will remain in Muluk as you're eyes and ears on the streets my friends. I leave this up to you." he steps aside not sure if he will be needed on this adventure or not.

_________________
“Life has no meaning but what we give it. I wish a few more of ye would give it a little.”
― Ed Greenwood, Elminster: The Making of a Mage

Algrim GreyBeard Dwarf - Skull Mountain
Bror Hammerfell Dwarf - Enter the World of Greyhawk
Gavin Storm Human Smuggler - WEG Star Wars
Glimble Rivenstone Gnome Cleric - under streets of splendor
Hot Streak - Villian - Rebirth of Power
Ivan Volkov Human - Mechwarrior2 3028 campaign
Jack Carter Human - Mutant Future - Tales from the Gam'A Zone
Korin McGruffin Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Formerly: Pits of Wob Currently: Minn's Mound
Odilo the Reborn Half-Elf Mage - A Paladin in Hell
Pocc Vorche Human Druid - Pirates: Cannons and Dragons
Throm Thundergut Dwarf - Silvery Moon


DM - A Village With No Name (AD&D 2e)
DM - Al-Qadim: One Dozen and One Adventures (Ad&d 2e)


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:40 pm 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:34 am
Posts: 1047
Location: Midwest
Abrex Myzeen LN Faris: AC 0: HP 22: Thac0: 17

"Young Khalid. Stay in Muluk and be our eyes and ears for us. I fear there is more to this and there may be more in Muluk that needs to be dealt with. Don't become involved Khalid just watch and listen young friend", Abrex states. "Best to help fate be on our side I think."

_________________
Abrex Myzeen Tri Class in progress Human Faris 3 Al-Qadim: One Dozen and One Adventures (Ad&d 2e)
Bandir Spellstalker Gray Elf Multiclass Fighter 1/Mage 2 - A Village with no name


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:44 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 4:06 am
Posts: 2247
Location: Pennsylvania
Asad will go to the funeral. "Fate has provided us more time, though in an unexpected way, with this girl. Perhaps we will hear songs of glory sung in her honor!"


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:40 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:41 pm
Posts: 3758
Location: Michigan
Anuzal arrives back with the others. I spoke to my contact. I have been told of of a couple locations that Yohdaf may have fled. The Free Cities being the most probable as he has powerful contacts there. The other location being the haunted lands.

_________________
Bragar Battlehammer - (Cleric), Ravenloft
Xanophia-(Fight/Thief)-Dark Clouds Gather
Oxeander Longleaf- (Fight/MU), The Pits of Wob (1e AD&D)
Krakus(Barbarian )Village with no name
Grillock Dazbule "Can you help a brother out"
Kitchi Machk(Brave Bear) "Hidden Shrine of Tamochaon"
Craxzus Oaksword- "Silverymoon"


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:32 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:13 pm
Posts: 2411
Location: Oregon, WI
Benham Iskandar

Oh, fine! If everyone else wishes to let foolish sentimentality override concern for our safety and well-being, I guess I will go on as well. I have, however, a few conditions. First, I will not be near the rest of you. I will stand and watch from a distance. Second, if an assassin does show up and kills me,
I will come back from the grave and seek my revenge upon you all. Third- I don't really have a third point. Fourth, I reserve the right to point out that I was right if indeed the worst should in fact come to pass.

_________________


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:59 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:49 am
Posts: 3119
As the hour nears it’s end Jamal feels the sparks in the air as Alara returns. ”About time, what took you so long?” the halfling grumbles peevishly.

”Aawwww, it must have been hard for you, waiting around drinking wine and sitting on your fat ass whilst I searched the other realms for your spell. I may cry!” she snaps back sarcastically, drifting over to land on his little shoulder to rest.

Rolling his eyes the little sha’ir feels the magic enter his mind and withdraws some gum Arabic from his robe pockets, and plucks out an eyelash, rolling the two together and then chanting his spell.

[1d100] = 9 phew

In a flash of light his form shimmers and vanishes.

”Now my friends, we shall see what occurs at this funeral. I smell a rat here, and it isn’t Benham!” his disembodied voice says cheerfully.

”Alara, away, and fetch me a Phantasmal Force spell. Let’s give Ayyam a send off the like this city hasn’t seen in a long while!” the invisible mage intones proudly.

Smiling happily and clapping her hands the floating little djinni woman mock bows and vanishes in a crackle of sparking lightning.

[1d100] = 83 : [1d6+1] = 6+1 = 7 : [1d6+2] = 2+2 = 4

She is back in just over 5 minutes. ”Nothing!” she breathes heavily.

”Hmmmmm, then try an unseen servant, and be quick about it!” the disappointed halfling says crossly. With a deep sigh the djinnling crackles again from view, her long hair dancing about her small frame like a mantle.

She is soon back some seven minutes later, beaming happily. ”I have it!” she says with a twinkle in her eye.

”Excellent, well done my dear. Come rest for a while and let me keep hold of it until the procession begins. We shall make the funeral spectacular!” Clapping happily the loyal djinnling lands and sits down seemingly upon empty air. ”Poor Ayyam” she says wistfully. ”I do LOVE a good funeral. This is going to be EPIC!”

_________________
Saracen Solaris - 1st/1st level half-orc fighter/cleric of Pholtus, Lord of Light. Big Shiny Island
Tempus Werefoot - 4th level Halfling Druid Lone City in the Wildland
Jamal Al Asir - 2nd level hairfoot halfling Sha'ir Al-qadim 12+1 adventures
Phoenix the Chromatic - 1st level gnome illusionist Minn's Mound adventure


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:33 pm 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:23 am
Posts: 1661
Location: Fort Smith, AR
Emma

Isn't sure what Jamaal is up to, but decides to let it go. She does smile to Alara for an apparent job well done. "Remind me to treat you to something nice if this all works out. What do Djinn like anyway?"

_________________
Brett
~A.K.A. Bluehorse




Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:08 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:58 am
Posts: 2736
Rahkeem ibn Hamad al-Qudra


Rahkeem shakes his head at Benham's dour statements, but says nothing, but he can't help but smile at Emma and reply to her question with a dry; "Anything but lamps".

Turning serious again, he makes sure his cutlass, dirk and darts are well hidden by his long cloak and gets ready to attend the funeral procession, genuinely sad for the loss of Ayyam and more than ready to mete out justice to the perpetrators of her murder....


Last edited by max_vale on Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:38 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:41 pm
Posts: 3758
Location: Michigan
Anuzal follows Jamal towards the funeral. Hands folded across his waist behind his cloak holding a dagger in each hand.

_________________
Bragar Battlehammer - (Cleric), Ravenloft
Xanophia-(Fight/Thief)-Dark Clouds Gather
Oxeander Longleaf- (Fight/MU), The Pits of Wob (1e AD&D)
Krakus(Barbarian )Village with no name
Grillock Dazbule "Can you help a brother out"
Kitchi Machk(Brave Bear) "Hidden Shrine of Tamochaon"
Craxzus Oaksword- "Silverymoon"


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group