Chapter #2: Adventure 2: Nine Flawed Sapphires

Dram
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Chapter #2: Adventure 2: Nine Flawed Sapphires

#301 Post by Dram »

Anuzal- Hearing two different destinations as pulls away to scout ahead stops. Dear friends am I looking for a safe place to hold up night or we going back to town?
Current Characters/Games
Grakluse Longleaf-A Candle in the Darkness
Jacxor Ironforge-Dungeon of the Mad Mage (5e)
Kreed Oaken-Chaos halls
Xlore Strongoak-B11 King's Festival & B12 Queen's Harvest - AD&D 2e

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#302 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Travel back to Muluk

The group takes the caution packs up camp and proceeds back to town to meet their contact. Worried for running into the back for the bitch half-elf fire sorceress using the cover of night to hide them for half the travel the group manages to make it without meeting the reinforcements. The trip is uneventful other than encountering some of the Muluk guard on patrol and the guards at the city gates. Trip was safe and uneventful through the night and into the morning.

You arrive at the spot indicated to meet your contact and she is waiting eagerly for you all. Aside from herself nobody else is in the hidden garden.

Actions?
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Dram
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#303 Post by Dram »

Anuzal - I believe we have what you been looking for.
Current Characters/Games
Grakluse Longleaf-A Candle in the Darkness
Jacxor Ironforge-Dungeon of the Mad Mage (5e)
Kreed Oaken-Chaos halls
Xlore Strongoak-B11 King's Festival & B12 Queen's Harvest - AD&D 2e

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#304 Post by Bluehorse »

Emma

Exhausted from the hard journey to the falls and back in such a short time, and looking it, she still manages a smile and hands the ledger over to their benefactor.
INT (14) [1d20] = 9

Confident that her scholarly skills were enough for her to memorize the contents, at least enough of what was important, "I believe you will find specifics of great interest on pages 9, 15, 29, and 36." she says confidently.

Storm11
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#305 Post by Storm11 »

Jamal waits for the others to conclude their business with the mysterious woman. He says nothing, watching invisibly.
Greys Campaign.

ravenn4544
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#306 Post by ravenn4544 »

Asad crosses his arms and glowers and their contact.

Monsieur Rose
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#307 Post by Monsieur Rose »

Dubb

"Greetings again! You see, we are people of our word." Dubb greets the Maid warmly. "There was but one complication. The manager of the complex remains alive and aware that the ledger has been taken. I might suggest that your master use whatever content contained within as soon as possible."

Dubb turns serious for a moment. "Now before my companions get restless for the sights and tastes of the city, I believe there is the matter of payment."

GreyWolfVT

#308 Post by GreyWolfVT »

The Maid smiles warmly "You are early, to that I give you great credit you are more than the praises told to me indicated." she thumbs through the ledger and looks very pleased. "You've done well. As promised here is the rest of your payment." she hands over the remainder of the payment promised to the group. She hands Emma a money pouch containing the other 600 GP. "My name is Ayyam. This ledger will be turned in immediately to the chief tax collector. As it turns out the falls is within city limits and the winery is highly illegal. Not to mention the hiding of the funds to the city, this merchant is a dirty dealer. I cannot thank you enough." she smiles and awaits to make sure the others have nothing more for her at the moment, before she departs to the chief tax collector's offices.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#310 Post by max_vale »

Rahkeem ibn Hamad al-Qudra

Rahkeem calls out to the maid; "Ayyam! These people are very resourceful, organized and capable. Please be VERY CAREFUL and do not under-estimate them. If I were you; I'd look into getting some added protection....perhaps leaving for awhile. May Fate bless you"; he finishes.

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#311 Post by Scott308 »

Benham Iskandar

The sha'ir gives a slight wave as the maid departs. He smiles almost imperceptibly upon seeing the sack of gold. Emma, please check that the purse does indeed contain the appropriate amount of money.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

Cwreando
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#313 Post by Cwreando »

Abrex keeps his eyes peeled and stays alert for any suspicious activity as the deal with the woman is dealt with. Somehow he can't shake the feeling Fate is not on their side. "Let's wrap this up folks. Time to move on. keep on your toes and stay alert."
Trist Flameheart Multi-Class in progress Gray Elf Fighter/Mage 3/3 - Grey Wolf's Mystara Adventures (Ad&d 2e) Active
Durgo Brigthboon Fighter Human Level 3 - Spearment's Barromaze

Storm11
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#314 Post by Storm11 »

The halfling Sha'ir will head back to the inn once the money has been heckled and the ledger handed over. Unhappy with how everything went down the still invisible halfling wonders the streets with his share of the gold back to his room at the inn, with Alara beside him. Flopping on to his bed the halfling falls straight to sleep, unsettled by what has occurred.
Greys Campaign.

Monsieur Rose
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#315 Post by Monsieur Rose »

Dubb

"Ah. A job well done. Anyone care to join me in celebrating at the nearest drink establishment?" Dubb appears in good spirits, unable to see the concern on the face of the invisible Sha'ir.

GreyWolfVT

#316 Post by GreyWolfVT »

max_vale wrote:Rahkeem ibn Hamad al-Qudra

Rahkeem calls out to the maid; "Ayyam! These people are very resourceful, organized and capable. Please be VERY CAREFUL and do not under-estimate them. If I were you; I'd look into getting some added protection....perhaps leaving for awhile. May Fate bless you"; he finishes.
Ayyam nods acknowledging Rahkeem's warning and gives him a salute before departing.
Bluehorse wrote:Emma

Checks the contents.
Checking the belt pouch/sack it does indeed contain the other 600 gp.

Ayyam "Don't forget to return those steeds to the stables. Also be wary of Yodfah should you encounter him again." she says in low tones so as not to be overheard by anyone else.

Cwreando
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#317 Post by Cwreando »

Abrex takes his cut and tithes 20% (23 GP) to his diety/temple if there is one in the city, otherwise he gives it to the por but after they hear his viewpoints on the God Learned Zann Zann and ask them to join the temple.
Last edited by Cwreando on Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trist Flameheart Multi-Class in progress Gray Elf Fighter/Mage 3/3 - Grey Wolf's Mystara Adventures (Ad&d 2e) Active
Durgo Brigthboon Fighter Human Level 3 - Spearment's Barromaze

GreyWolfVT

#319 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Anything else anyone wishes to say or do for/with Ayyam? Otherwise this puts us in the "down time" between adventures where you can do anything you wish in Muluk, buy anything you want try and locate any allies gained already arm up new Hirelings so on and so forth. Purchasing potions is possible, same with lesser magical items. Is everyone keeping their "steeds"? The Stable can keep them and feed them for you at a cost, or you can have a stable built near your dwellings for a price.

Storm11
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#320 Post by Storm11 »

Nothing from Jamal no.
Greys Campaign.

Return to “Archive”