It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:39 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 333 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 17  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:06 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:58 am
Posts: 2737
Rahkeem ibn Hamad al-Qudra


He grips his Cutlass and Dirk tightly and stands at the ready to leap into action if needed; but hopes the Sleep spell is able to be cast before battle is joined...


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:54 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:41 pm
Posts: 3762
Location: Michigan
Anuzal moves quietly into the shadows of the room. Drawing his short bow ready to fire if Asad's spell does not effect them all.



Moving Silenty
100 roll [1d100] = 27

Hide in Shadows
100 roll [1d100] = 23

_________________
Bragar Battlehammer - (Cleric), Ravenloft
Xanophia-(Fight/Thief)-Dark Clouds Gather
Oxeander Longleaf- (Fight/MU), The Pits of Wob (1e AD&D)
Krakus(Barbarian )Village with no name
Grillock Dazbule "Can you help a brother out"
Kitchi Machk(Brave Bear) "Hidden Shrine of Tamochaon"
Craxzus Oaksword- "Silverymoon"


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:05 pm 
Online
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:23 am
Posts: 1666
Location: Fort Smith, AR
Emma

Draws her Jambaya and makes ready, crouching slightly.

_________________
Brett
~A.K.A. Bluehorse




Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:24 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:02 pm
Posts: 17015
Location: Vermont, USA
Retainer Room

The four men playing cards three of them fall asleep at the table the fourth stays awake and looks alarmed at his three companions that have suddenly fallen asleep. He tries to alert the sleepers that were not playing cards however only one of the two that were originally sleeping awaken. "We're not alone in here take caution." the man warns.

The two of them make their way back to the door in the north top of the map leads to the back end of the room smelling of grapes.

Asad sets off back through to the entry room and enters the room smelling of grapes. PM sent

Actions?

_________________
“Life has no meaning but what we give it. I wish a few more of ye would give it a little.”
― Ed Greenwood, Elminster: The Making of a Mage
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred

Algrim GreyBeard Dwarf - Skull Mountain
Bror Hammerfell Dwarf - Enter the World of Greyhawk
Gavin Storm Human Smuggler - WEG Star Wars
Glimble Rivenstone Gnome Cleric - under streets of splendor
Hot Streak - Villian - Rebirth of Power
Ivan Volkov Human - Mechwarrior2 3028 campaign
Jack Carter Human - Mutant Future - Tales from the Gam'A Zone
Korin McGruffin Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Formerly: Pits of Wob Currently: Minn's Mound
Odilo the Reborn Half-Elf Mage - A Paladin in Hell
Pocc Vorche Human Druid - Pirates: Cannons and Dragons
Throm Thundergut Dwarf - Silvery Moon


DM - A Village With No Name (AD&D 2e)
DM - Al-Qadim: One Dozen and One Adventures (Ad&d 2e)


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:16 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:41 pm
Posts: 3762
Location: Michigan
Anuzal- Fires his bow at the guard first to the door.



S. Bow tohit[1d20+2] = 13+2 = 15, to dam[1d6+2] = 4

_________________
Bragar Battlehammer - (Cleric), Ravenloft
Xanophia-(Fight/Thief)-Dark Clouds Gather
Oxeander Longleaf- (Fight/MU), The Pits of Wob (1e AD&D)
Krakus(Barbarian )Village with no name
Grillock Dazbule "Can you help a brother out"
Kitchi Machk(Brave Bear) "Hidden Shrine of Tamochaon"
Craxzus Oaksword- "Silverymoon"


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:16 pm 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:34 am
Posts: 1049
Location: Midwest
Abrex will start gagging the others and tying them up one at a time.

_________________
Abrex Myzeen Tri Class in progress Human Faris 3 Al-Qadim: One Dozen and One Adventures (Ad&d 2e)
Bandir Spellstalker Gray Elf Multiclass Fighter 1/Mage 2 - A Village with no name


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:57 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:49 am
Posts: 3122
Once his spell is cast Jamal will send Alara off for another sleep spell, and then move behind some crates and let the more martial members of the group deal with the other guards. He will have his unseen servant light a candle and hold it aloft, hovering in the air some 10 feet away, in case the companions need to light some oil in retreat.

[1d100] = 52 : [1d6+1] = 3+1 = 4 : [1d6+2] = 5+2 = 7 the djinnling returns in 4 rounds with the sleep spell successfully.

_________________
Saracen Solaris - 1st/1st level half-orc fighter/cleric of Pholtus, Lord of Light. Big Shiny Island
Tempus Werefoot - 4th level Halfling Druid Lone City in the Wildland
Jamal Al Asir - 2nd level hairfoot halfling Sha'ir Al-qadim 12+1 adventures
Phoenix the Chromatic - 1st level gnome illusionist Minn's Mound adventure


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:42 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:13 pm
Posts: 2414
Location: Oregon, WI
Benham Iskandar

The sha'ir will look behind them in case someone comes from that direction, his quarterstaff at the ready.

_________________


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:57 am 
Offline
Ranger
Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:26 am
Posts: 560
Dubb

Dubb starts to join Abrex in dealing with the sleeping guards. (4 sleeping, I think.)

Keeping an eye out for the guard who just got shot at, he will disarm and gag the men at the table, tying them to the chairs.


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:33 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:58 am
Posts: 2737
Rahkeem ibn Hamad al-Qudra


Rahkeem will go over to the sleeping guards and if any stir; he'll 'puch' them in the back of the head with the shell-guard of his Cutlass to try and put them 'back to sleep' while being tied up by his companions....


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:01 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:41 pm
Posts: 3762
Location: Michigan
OCC- Anuzal is the only one who going stop the other 2 fleeing?

_________________
Bragar Battlehammer - (Cleric), Ravenloft
Xanophia-(Fight/Thief)-Dark Clouds Gather
Oxeander Longleaf- (Fight/MU), The Pits of Wob (1e AD&D)
Krakus(Barbarian )Village with no name
Grillock Dazbule "Can you help a brother out"
Kitchi Machk(Brave Bear) "Hidden Shrine of Tamochaon"
Craxzus Oaksword- "Silverymoon"


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:25 pm 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:34 am
Posts: 1049
Location: Midwest
Abrex notices the others working on the sleeping guards and decides to take off after the others drawing his long sword as he starts after the others two.

_________________
Abrex Myzeen Tri Class in progress Human Faris 3 Al-Qadim: One Dozen and One Adventures (Ad&d 2e)
Bandir Spellstalker Gray Elf Multiclass Fighter 1/Mage 2 - A Village with no name


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:37 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:02 pm
Posts: 17015
Location: Vermont, USA
Retainer Room

The group makes quick work of the sleeping men tying them up and gagging them. Abrex and Anuzal chase after the two that are running but don't manage to catch them fast enough. One of the two men manages to reach a pill cord by the door before being taken down. Everyone expects an alarm bell or gong to sound but hears nothing. Asad having gone around the front to the door that smells of grapes has not been seen or heard from as of yet.

Anuzal does manage to hit the man at the pull cord with an arrow in the leg. The man curses snaps the arrow off and takes out his scimitar. The man with him also turns and draws his scimitar ready for battle as Abrex charges at them.

Injured Retainer stands a bit awkwardly with the arrow injury "Come no closer!" he shouts hoping that will awaken the others but only one of them wakes to find himself bound and gagged. The other three that were playing cards remain asleep.

Actions?

_________________
“Life has no meaning but what we give it. I wish a few more of ye would give it a little.”
― Ed Greenwood, Elminster: The Making of a Mage
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred

Algrim GreyBeard Dwarf - Skull Mountain
Bror Hammerfell Dwarf - Enter the World of Greyhawk
Gavin Storm Human Smuggler - WEG Star Wars
Glimble Rivenstone Gnome Cleric - under streets of splendor
Hot Streak - Villian - Rebirth of Power
Ivan Volkov Human - Mechwarrior2 3028 campaign
Jack Carter Human - Mutant Future - Tales from the Gam'A Zone
Korin McGruffin Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Formerly: Pits of Wob Currently: Minn's Mound
Odilo the Reborn Half-Elf Mage - A Paladin in Hell
Pocc Vorche Human Druid - Pirates: Cannons and Dragons
Throm Thundergut Dwarf - Silvery Moon


DM - A Village With No Name (AD&D 2e)
DM - Al-Qadim: One Dozen and One Adventures (Ad&d 2e)


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:36 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:41 pm
Posts: 3762
Location: Michigan
Anuzal tosses his bow on one of the bunks and draws his scimitar and charges in after Abrex.


Scimitar [1d20+1] = 10+1 = 11 dam[1d8+2] = 3+2 = 5

_________________
Bragar Battlehammer - (Cleric), Ravenloft
Xanophia-(Fight/Thief)-Dark Clouds Gather
Oxeander Longleaf- (Fight/MU), The Pits of Wob (1e AD&D)
Krakus(Barbarian )Village with no name
Grillock Dazbule "Can you help a brother out"
Kitchi Machk(Brave Bear) "Hidden Shrine of Tamochaon"
Craxzus Oaksword- "Silverymoon"


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:04 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:13 pm
Posts: 2414
Location: Oregon, WI
Benham Iskandar

Iskandar will follow after Asad to make sure he doesn't get into trouble.

_________________


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:10 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:49 am
Posts: 3122
Jamal will linger behind the crates with his staff to hand, watching the rear in case any further guards appear from that direction, hoping Alara hurries herself.

_________________
Saracen Solaris - 1st/1st level half-orc fighter/cleric of Pholtus, Lord of Light. Big Shiny Island
Tempus Werefoot - 4th level Halfling Druid Lone City in the Wildland
Jamal Al Asir - 2nd level hairfoot halfling Sha'ir Al-qadim 12+1 adventures
Phoenix the Chromatic - 1st level gnome illusionist Minn's Mound adventure


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:23 am 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:34 am
Posts: 1049
Location: Midwest
Abrex Myzeen LN Faris: AC 0 : HP 14 : Thac0 18

Abrex will study the floor and adjust his route to the target as he continues if there is a trap floor between him and the man with his hand on the rope and starts telling the Thug, "This won't go very well for you unless you surrender. So let go of the rope and answer a few question."

Abrex hold his attack should the thug listen and answer their questions. IF not he advances and attacks watching his footing and the thug.

Longsword Thac0 (18) To Hit [1d20+1] = 7+1 = 8, Dmg SM [1d8+3] = 4+3 = 7, Dmg Lg [1d12+3] = 8+3 = 11

Longsword Thac0 (18) To Hit [1d20+1] = 18+1 = 19, Dmg SM [1d8+3] = 8+3 = 11, Dmg Lg [1d12+3] = 3+3 = 6

_________________
Abrex Myzeen Tri Class in progress Human Faris 3 Al-Qadim: One Dozen and One Adventures (Ad&d 2e)
Bandir Spellstalker Gray Elf Multiclass Fighter 1/Mage 2 - A Village with no name


Last edited by Cwreando on Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:43 pm 
Online
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:23 am
Posts: 1666
Location: Fort Smith, AR
Emma

Crouches near the door, back to back with Jamaal. "I'm still trying to figure out if this is going well or badly. Anyone coming up from behind us?"

Scanning the room for anything that might offer an advantage or opportunity.

INT (14) [1d20] = 16 :cry:

_________________
Brett
~A.K.A. Bluehorse




Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:06 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:49 am
Posts: 3122
The halfling looks at his gnomish friend and winces. "I think the proverbial shite is about to hit the fan my dear. No one as yet but us from behind but it's only a matter of time I think. Brace yourself!"

_________________
Saracen Solaris - 1st/1st level half-orc fighter/cleric of Pholtus, Lord of Light. Big Shiny Island
Tempus Werefoot - 4th level Halfling Druid Lone City in the Wildland
Jamal Al Asir - 2nd level hairfoot halfling Sha'ir Al-qadim 12+1 adventures
Phoenix the Chromatic - 1st level gnome illusionist Minn's Mound adventure


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:52 am 
Offline
Ranger
Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:26 am
Posts: 560
Dubb

Dubb jumps up on the table, waves his hands and starts shouting.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! This has gotten out of hand!" He turns to look at the two retainers at the far end of the room. "I think we've had a slight misunderstanding. Let's all calm down and discuss this before someone gets hurt!" He pauses for a beat, then with a wide grin:

"We understand that you have something we want. Simply hand it over."


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 333 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 17  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group