First Expedition - The Caves of Chaos

Yorick
Squire
Squire

Re: First Expedition - The Caves of Chaos

#341 Post by Yorick »

As soon as his fever breaks Cormac's stomach aches like a famine. Several bricks of cold rations and dried jerky are devoured by the big man, yet even so his legs seem a little more wobbly than usual, and under his eyes dark bags will not go away. rations deducted from character sheet.

"Last thing I 'member s'that huge gorgon of an orc woman an' fire in me veins... I'm not going back in there today. With ye or not I'm going back to tha' keep.

ragnboneshopper
Ranger
Ranger

#342 Post by ragnboneshopper »

I agree with going back to the Keep. If players with deceased characters wanted to jump back in, that's our best way. And yes, hirelings! We've got some loot, best put it to good use if any of us want to see 2nd level. :lol:

Geert tends to Aggie, muttering about all that happened so far at the Caves. "No, you're glad you weren't in on any of that, girl."

Spartakos
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#343 Post by Spartakos »

Deciding to return to the Keep to resupply and perhaps find recruits to replace their fallen comrades, the group makes their way back through the forest. The trip is swift and uneventful, and by late afternoon, they find themselves approaching the reassuring walls and towers of the Keep.

Let's move the action to the Back at the Keep thread, where you can discuss division of loot and what to do with some of the items you've found, as well as future plans, purchases, etc.

Return to “Adventure on the Borderlands of Lamora (LL)”