Not Quite Back, But...

Post here to introduce yourself.
dmw71
POWAH!
POWAH!

Not Quite Back, But...

#1 Post by dmw71 »

No, I am not quite ready to announce my return to the boards here (I'm sure you've all been waiting, right?), but did want to at least hop on and wish all the great players here an early Merry Christmas (or whatever is appropriate for your beliefs/situation).

As for me, I still have far too much going on to try to add daily gaming back into my repertoire, but I do think of it (and this board) frequently. Actually, with increasing frequency. With the exception of the Cubs winning the World Series, 2016 pretty much sucked... so here's to hoping that things turn around in 2017.

P.S. Inferno, I still owe you a reply to your PM.
-- Project --
Playtest: Untitled Project (1e)
-- DM --
Greyhawk Campaign: Sandbox (1e)
(Status: Archived)

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

Re: Not Quite Back, But...

#2 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Come on back when you feel like you're ready, Dave! It's not like you just up and abandoned all of your games. (like many others before you have)

You have been completely honest and forthcoming about your situation. That's all we need to hear. I for one look forward to your return. :D

Enjoy the holidays in your new world! (Maybe it's time to let the whole cubs win thing go? How about them bears?) ;) :lol:

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#3 Post by GreyWolfVT »

As Rob there said no problem it's not like you just up and left with no word or warning. Come back when you are ready, enjoy the holidays. ;)

Bummer about the cubs but then again from a guy that isn't really into the sport at least it was a break from what I always hear Red Sox & Yankees ...
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#4 Post by Alethan »

GreyWolfVT wrote: Bummer about the cubs...
I know, right?
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.

Return to “Introductions and welcomes”