Hello from Spearmint

Post here to introduce yourself.
Spearmint
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Hello from Spearmint

#1 Post by Spearmint »

hello new to the forum but an old fan of OD&D and LL games. early retirement, my choice to spend time fishing and getting old disgracefully :o gives me time to play a few games with fellow old schoolers if I can remember how to roll dice properly. any games need someone to wave a sword or magic wand?

Spearmint
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Hello from spearmint

#2 Post by Spearmint »

Hello fellow dungeoneers, I am an old school gamer familiar with Greyhawk slavers, Elemental Evil and von Strahd. Like him, I am returning to the gaming table. Plenty of time on my hands due to early retirement, (my choice to grace old disgracefully, fishing and watching the grandkids grow up).

Any games need a hero?

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

Re: Hello from Spearmint

#3 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Welcome Spearmint!

This is a great place to get old disgracefully. :D

You should have no problem finding something fun to jump into here.

Enjoy!!!

Antman9
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#4 Post by Antman9 »

Welcome to the Unseen Servant Spearmint. There is a great mix of vereran & new, old & young players here. You should have no problem finding a place to fit in.

If its old school you're looking for, there's plenty here. A pretty good mix all around. If you're interested in trying something different, a mix of old school and new, i have an opening in my Dragons Bech: A New Begining campaign.

I'm also working on a campaign called The Vilsunga Chronicles that I plan to re-open early this fall, if there is enough interest. Im currently writing the campaign. I plan to run it as 0e. It will be based loosely on the actual Volsunga Saga.

Welcome aboard, and luck in finding a game. Dont be afraid to ask lots of questions. Everyone here is friendly and always willing to assist.

Antman9
DM - Dragons Belch: A New Beginning (Custom D&D)
DM - Ying Huo Chóng – The Way of Things (Cortex Plus - Firefly)

dmw71
POWAH!
POWAH!

#5 Post by dmw71 »

Welcome, Spearmint.

If you're looking for a LL game, feel free to check out the mega-dungeon game I'm running in my signature.
-- Project --
Playtest: Untitled Project (1e)
-- DM --
Greyhawk Campaign: Sandbox (1e)
(Status: Archived)

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#6 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Welcome Spearmint hope you enjoy the community here :)
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#7 Post by Scott308 »

Welcome aboard. This place has plenty of old-school games. Have fun!
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

Spearmint
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#8 Post by Spearmint »

Thank you guys, I shall browse the forums in the coming days and hope to join a game or two soon. Here's to 'crits' and fumbles'! :)

Return to “Introductions and welcomes”