(005) Ready for Ruie!

Eris
Tiglath
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: (005) Ready for Ruie!

#221 Post by Tiglath »

Sigrun replies to Captain Smith “You know your business Kapiten - ten minutes it is then. I saw pick up trucks mounting fifty cal HMGs on that road – they would really hurt us. Good to know we won’t have that headache”.

Checking the comms on her armour’s helmet she continues “Do you know your stories from old Terra, Kapiten? For codenames let’s use Baldur for Jarl William, you are Hermod, come to carry him away from the underworld”. She flips the helmet to show the face plate painted with a vertical division: one side black the other white. “My old call sign hardly fits the story here so I will use Valkyrie. If I start calling myself Hel on the comm – well, you can be sure it’s all gone bad”.

With a rueful smile she adds “I wouldn’t worry about upsetting the locals. Whichever way this turns out I can’t see the Jarl’s household wanting to return here”.

Then she turns to her comrades, noting Zaki’s absence with some concern, “We will have to make two trips through customs - John Lee will need to pilot the G carrier for both. I suggest the first run insert Whistler and me with all our assault gear. We will then commence recon on the Luzon base. If anyone wants to join us they are welcome but be advised this job could go “hot” at any time. The second run then brings in the rest of the team and their gear with Jarl Edwardo playing his part - by the time you arrive we should have Intel enough for an assault”.
Player: Jonathan/Tiglath
Sigrun Volsung, 9B7886, Lt Commander, 3 terms, age 31
Gun Cbt 3 (Rifle 2, Pistol 1), Melee Cbt 1 (Axe), Pilot 1,
Gunnery 1, Vacc Suit 1, Zero G 1, Streetwise 1, Recon 1,
Electronics 0, Grav Vehicle 0
Enemy: Imperial Navy (Lunion) Ine Givar(?)

Nuke66
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#222 Post by Nuke66 »

"Well, the ship is refueled and loaded, so I would be delighted to play along as the noble in need of a trophy!" Edwardo replies.

Eris
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#223 Post by Eris »

Move posts to [006] Rescue On Ruie!
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
Candles Against The Night, Jimi Woo; 38; 7B9BA9; Pilot-3, Comm-1, Broker-2, Admin-1, Streetwise-2, Steward-1, Computer-1, Vacc-1, Pistol-2, Cutlass-1; 60,000 lbC; AutoPistol, Cutlass, VaccSuit, HandComp.
Winedark Game: Merchant 1st Officer Antony "Andy" Sokolov, 787AA8, 46, 7 terms; Admin-1, Bribery-2, Electronics-1, Engineering-2, Navigation-4, Pilot-1, Revolver-1, Shotgun-1;Benefits: 8,000/yr, Cr50,000, Low Passage, Low Passage, Revolver, Shotgun

Return to “In the Marches (Traveller)”