It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:43 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 637 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:47 pm 
Offline
Ranger
Ranger

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:39 pm
Posts: 592
Eris wrote:
Pedro contributes to the heads whipping back and forth, but Zaki and Edwardo gave her position away but it doesn't look like the guards are particularly alarmed about her being over there.

You all note that the guards have side arms in holsters and radios clipped to the collars of the shirts.


Zaki walks toward Carlos at a reasonable pace, not hurrying.

_________________
Joe Roberts

In The Marches
Zaki Shursiia, 486B97, Army, Major, 3 terms, 31
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1

Wine Dark Rift
Anevay "Vee" Becker, 886953, Merchant, 1st Officer, 3 terms, 30
Electronics-1, Mechanical-1, Medical-1, Navigation-2, Pilot-1, Pistol-1

CATN
Jiao Donat van Stoddart, 687DE7, Merchant, Engineer, 34
Engineering – 4, Electronics – 4, Brawling – 1, Gun Combat – 1, Ships Boat – 1,
Carousing – 1, J-O-T – 1, Liaison – 1, Blade Combat – 1, Vacc Suit – 0, Grav Vehicle – 0, Computer – 0


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:38 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 7:40 pm
Posts: 2762
Edwardo approaches the guards, "Can you please lead us to the next one we are to inspect, just so we don't get confused again?"

_________________
Lauranna, T4/MU3, A New Hope to the West
Mathias, C3, A Village With No Name
Raphael, Gang Banger, Mechanic, Price of Freedom
Barnhardt,%20B1,%20Brave%20New%20World
Lord Edwardo Muscha, In the Marches, Traveller


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:17 pm 
Offline
Ranger
Ranger

Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:24 pm
Posts: 593
Location: Pace, Fl
Nuke66 wrote:
Edwardo approaches the guards, "Can you please lead us to the next one we are to inspect, just so we don't get confused again?"

"Well, yeah, we can do that, but let us see your passes, first. Okay?" says the guard as he steps out of the jeep. He still looks friendly and doesn't appear worried or angry, but he *does* have his hand on the butt of his pistol.

_________________
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
Candles Against The Night, Jimi Woo; 38; 7B9BA9; Pilot-3, Comm-1, Broker-2, Admin-1, Streetwise-2, Steward-1, Computer-1, Vacc-1, Pistol-2, Cutlass-1; 60,000 lbC; AutoPistol, Cutlass, VaccSuit, HandComp.
Winedark Game: Merchant 1st Officer Antony "Andy" Sokolov, 787AA8, 46, 7 terms; Admin-1, Bribery-2, Electronics-1, Engineering-2, Navigation-4, Pilot-1, Revolver-1, Shotgun-1;Benefits: 8,000/yr, Cr50,000, Low Passage, Low Passage, Revolver, Shotgun


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:54 pm 
Offline
Tracker
Tracker

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:31 pm
Posts: 144
Quote:
"Well, yeah, we can do that, but let us see your passes, first. Okay?" says the guard as he steps out of the jeep. He still looks friendly and doesn't appear worried or angry, but he *does* have his hand on the butt of his pistol.


Pedro chuckles "What I get for hanging with a buncha drangin tovapalyas...they'd get lost in an empty hab with a line tied to the pinger flashing neon." He hands over his pass to the guard. He keeps his hands conspicuously in sight.

_________________
Pedro "Wong Way" Wong, 98BA77,
Navy, Starman, 3 Terms, 31,
Electronics-1, Engineering-1, Gravitics-1, Grav
Vehicle-1, Pilot-2, Steward-1, Vacc-1, ZeroG-2. Benefit:
Blade.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:45 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 7:40 pm
Posts: 2762
Edwardo fishes around his person a bit before 'locating' his pass. "Oh yeah, here it is. before proffering it to the guards. "A little assistance would be appreciated." He says in in his most humble of voices.

_________________
Lauranna, T4/MU3, A New Hope to the West
Mathias, C3, A Village With No Name
Raphael, Gang Banger, Mechanic, Price of Freedom
Barnhardt,%20B1,%20Brave%20New%20World
Lord Edwardo Muscha, In the Marches, Traveller


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:00 pm 
Offline
Ranger
Ranger

Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:24 pm
Posts: 593
Location: Pace, Fl
Nuke66 wrote:
Edwardo fishes around his person a bit before 'locating' his pass. "Oh yeah, here it is. before proffering it to the guards. "A little assistance would be appreciated." He says in in his most humble of voices.


NPCing Carlos (I do wish Keven would come back to us!)...

"Yeah, I got my pass, too." Carlos steps over to Zaki and palms her pass to her as the guards are looking at the other passes, "The other ship we were gonna look at is on the other side of that great big hulk over there. If it's Off Limits, then I guess we can't take a shortcut through there, huh?"

_________________
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
Candles Against The Night, Jimi Woo; 38; 7B9BA9; Pilot-3, Comm-1, Broker-2, Admin-1, Streetwise-2, Steward-1, Computer-1, Vacc-1, Pistol-2, Cutlass-1; 60,000 lbC; AutoPistol, Cutlass, VaccSuit, HandComp.
Winedark Game: Merchant 1st Officer Antony "Andy" Sokolov, 787AA8, 46, 7 terms; Admin-1, Bribery-2, Electronics-1, Engineering-2, Navigation-4, Pilot-1, Revolver-1, Shotgun-1;Benefits: 8,000/yr, Cr50,000, Low Passage, Low Passage, Revolver, Shotgun


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:30 pm 
Offline
Ranger
Ranger

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:39 pm
Posts: 592
Eris wrote:
"Yeah, I got my pass, too." Carlos steps over to Zaki and palms her pass to her as the guards are looking at the other passes, "The other ship we were gonna look at is on the other side of that great big hulk over there. If it's Off Limits, then I guess we can't take a shortcut through there, huh?"


I thought it was awfully big for a ship we would want, Zaki says. She reaches into her pocket, "finds" her pass, and pulls it out for the guard to inspect. I'm sorry, I don't know anything about starships.

_________________
Joe Roberts

In The Marches
Zaki Shursiia, 486B97, Army, Major, 3 terms, 31
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1

Wine Dark Rift
Anevay "Vee" Becker, 886953, Merchant, 1st Officer, 3 terms, 30
Electronics-1, Mechanical-1, Medical-1, Navigation-2, Pilot-1, Pistol-1

CATN
Jiao Donat van Stoddart, 687DE7, Merchant, Engineer, 34
Engineering – 4, Electronics – 4, Brawling – 1, Gun Combat – 1, Ships Boat – 1,
Carousing – 1, J-O-T – 1, Liaison – 1, Blade Combat – 1, Vacc Suit – 0, Grav Vehicle – 0, Computer – 0


Last edited by joertexas on Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:31 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 7:40 pm
Posts: 2762
Edwardo gets in the drivers seat and readies themselves to follow the guards too the next possibility. "Thanks, lead the way!"

_________________
Lauranna, T4/MU3, A New Hope to the West
Mathias, C3, A Village With No Name
Raphael, Gang Banger, Mechanic, Price of Freedom
Barnhardt,%20B1,%20Brave%20New%20World
Lord Edwardo Muscha, In the Marches, Traveller


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:38 pm 
Offline
Ranger
Ranger

Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:24 pm
Posts: 593
Location: Pace, Fl
Nuke66 wrote:
Edwardo gets in the drivers seat and readies themselves to follow the guards too the next possibility. "Thanks, lead the way!"

The guards, seemingly none the wiser, drive around the large cruiser to the smaller ship on the other side and wish you luck looking around.

While you are following the guards, Zaki get's a text on her comm from Haber. It simply says, "Received and just what we needed."
This ship proves to be just as much a hulk as the previous one. It would take millions to get either of them flying. None of you think it would be worth cannibalizing them for parts.

NPC: Carlos says quietly to the group,"We've stayed long enough, we should cut out before the kipche hits the fan and these GP bozos twig to who we are. Let's go pack up and get aboard the Earl's ship."

_________________
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
Candles Against The Night, Jimi Woo; 38; 7B9BA9; Pilot-3, Comm-1, Broker-2, Admin-1, Streetwise-2, Steward-1, Computer-1, Vacc-1, Pistol-2, Cutlass-1; 60,000 lbC; AutoPistol, Cutlass, VaccSuit, HandComp.
Winedark Game: Merchant 1st Officer Antony "Andy" Sokolov, 787AA8, 46, 7 terms; Admin-1, Bribery-2, Electronics-1, Engineering-2, Navigation-4, Pilot-1, Revolver-1, Shotgun-1;Benefits: 8,000/yr, Cr50,000, Low Passage, Low Passage, Revolver, Shotgun


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:00 pm 
Offline
Ranger
Ranger

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:39 pm
Posts: 592
Eris wrote:
NPC: Carlos says quietly to the group,"We've stayed long enough, we should cut out before the kipche hits the fan and these GP bozos twig to who we are. Let's go pack up and get aboard the Earl's ship."


Zaki takes Carlos' arm and leans close. "I was able to get what we came for."

_________________
Joe Roberts

In The Marches
Zaki Shursiia, 486B97, Army, Major, 3 terms, 31
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1

Wine Dark Rift
Anevay "Vee" Becker, 886953, Merchant, 1st Officer, 3 terms, 30
Electronics-1, Mechanical-1, Medical-1, Navigation-2, Pilot-1, Pistol-1

CATN
Jiao Donat van Stoddart, 687DE7, Merchant, Engineer, 34
Engineering – 4, Electronics – 4, Brawling – 1, Gun Combat – 1, Ships Boat – 1,
Carousing – 1, J-O-T – 1, Liaison – 1, Blade Combat – 1, Vacc Suit – 0, Grav Vehicle – 0, Computer – 0


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:00 pm 
Offline
Tracker
Tracker

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:31 pm
Posts: 144
Quote:
This ship proves to be just as much a hulk as the previous one. It would take millions to get either of them flying. None of you think it would be worth cannibalizing them for parts.


"It's a yabbo streng to call these things 'starships' "Pedro says"They're probably not even useful as anchors..." He agrees with Carlos. "Time to go, I don't see anything much else around here."

_________________
Pedro "Wong Way" Wong, 98BA77,
Navy, Starman, 3 Terms, 31,
Electronics-1, Engineering-1, Gravitics-1, Grav
Vehicle-1, Pilot-2, Steward-1, Vacc-1, ZeroG-2. Benefit:
Blade.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:34 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 7:40 pm
Posts: 2762
"Agreed, mission accomplished, let's move another step closer to our own ship. Good job!" Edwardo concurs

_________________
Lauranna, T4/MU3, A New Hope to the West
Mathias, C3, A Village With No Name
Raphael, Gang Banger, Mechanic, Price of Freedom
Barnhardt,%20B1,%20Brave%20New%20World
Lord Edwardo Muscha, In the Marches, Traveller


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:25 pm 
Offline
Ranger
Ranger

Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:24 pm
Posts: 593
Location: Pace, Fl
joertexas wrote:
Eris wrote:
NPC: Carlos says quietly to the group,"We've stayed long enough, we should cut out before the kipche hits the fan and these GP bozos twig to who we are. Let's go pack up and get aboard the Earl's ship."


Zaki takes Carlos' arm and leans close. "I was able to get what we came for."

NPC: Carlos gives Zaki's arm a squeeze and winks at her, "I knew you would."

_________________
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
Candles Against The Night, Jimi Woo; 38; 7B9BA9; Pilot-3, Comm-1, Broker-2, Admin-1, Streetwise-2, Steward-1, Computer-1, Vacc-1, Pistol-2, Cutlass-1; 60,000 lbC; AutoPistol, Cutlass, VaccSuit, HandComp.
Winedark Game: Merchant 1st Officer Antony "Andy" Sokolov, 787AA8, 46, 7 terms; Admin-1, Bribery-2, Electronics-1, Engineering-2, Navigation-4, Pilot-1, Revolver-1, Shotgun-1;Benefits: 8,000/yr, Cr50,000, Low Passage, Low Passage, Revolver, Shotgun


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:30 pm 
Offline
Ranger
Ranger

Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:24 pm
Posts: 593
Location: Pace, Fl
You are waved through the gates after a very cursory search to make sure you weren't making off with a starship or any large expensive components. It occurs to you that you could have hidden any number of small parts, some of which would be quite valuable, on your persons, or even under the seats and the guards would have been none the wiser. All around, quite lax security here at the General Products Salvage Yard.

The ride back to the hotel is quick and you pack up your few personal items in your duffel bags. It is still four hours before you need to be aboard the Earl's Yacht, but nothing is to stop you from boarding early. OTOH, you have time for something else if you desire.

_________________
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
Candles Against The Night, Jimi Woo; 38; 7B9BA9; Pilot-3, Comm-1, Broker-2, Admin-1, Streetwise-2, Steward-1, Computer-1, Vacc-1, Pistol-2, Cutlass-1; 60,000 lbC; AutoPistol, Cutlass, VaccSuit, HandComp.
Winedark Game: Merchant 1st Officer Antony "Andy" Sokolov, 787AA8, 46, 7 terms; Admin-1, Bribery-2, Electronics-1, Engineering-2, Navigation-4, Pilot-1, Revolver-1, Shotgun-1;Benefits: 8,000/yr, Cr50,000, Low Passage, Low Passage, Revolver, Shotgun


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:51 pm 
Offline
Ranger
Ranger

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:39 pm
Posts: 592
Eris wrote:
You are waved through the gates after a very cursory search to make sure you weren't making off with a starship or any large expensive components. It occurs to you that you could have hidden any number of small parts, some of which would be quite valuable, on your persons, or even under the seats and the guards would have been none the wiser. All around, quite lax security here at the General Products Salvage Yard.

The ride back to the hotel is quick and you pack up your few personal items in your duffel bags. It is still four hours before you need to be aboard the Earl's Yacht, but nothing is to stop you from boarding early. OTOH, you have time for something else if you desire.


What time is it, now?

_________________
Joe Roberts

In The Marches
Zaki Shursiia, 486B97, Army, Major, 3 terms, 31
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1

Wine Dark Rift
Anevay "Vee" Becker, 886953, Merchant, 1st Officer, 3 terms, 30
Electronics-1, Mechanical-1, Medical-1, Navigation-2, Pilot-1, Pistol-1

CATN
Jiao Donat van Stoddart, 687DE7, Merchant, Engineer, 34
Engineering – 4, Electronics – 4, Brawling – 1, Gun Combat – 1, Ships Boat – 1,
Carousing – 1, J-O-T – 1, Liaison – 1, Blade Combat – 1, Vacc Suit – 0, Grav Vehicle – 0, Computer – 0


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:16 pm 
Offline
Tracker
Tracker

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:31 pm
Posts: 144
Eris wrote:
You are waved through the gates after a very cursory search to make sure you weren't making off with a starship or any large expensive components. It occurs to you that you could have hidden any number of small parts, some of which would be quite valuable, on your persons, or even under the seats and the guards would have been none the wiser. All around, quite lax security here at the General Products Salvage Yard.


So we're either disgustingly honest or very good at opsec while on a mission. Yeah we're good at opsec, that's the ticket! :lol:

_________________
Pedro "Wong Way" Wong, 98BA77,
Navy, Starman, 3 Terms, 31,
Electronics-1, Engineering-1, Gravitics-1, Grav
Vehicle-1, Pilot-2, Steward-1, Vacc-1, ZeroG-2. Benefit:
Blade.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:46 pm 
Offline
Ranger
Ranger

Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:24 pm
Posts: 593
Location: Pace, Fl
joertexas wrote:
Eris wrote:
You are waved through the gates after a very cursory search to make sure you weren't making off with a starship or any large expensive components. It occurs to you that you could have hidden any number of small parts, some of which would be quite valuable, on your persons, or even under the seats and the guards would have been none the wiser. All around, quite lax security here at the General Products Salvage Yard.

The ride back to the hotel is quick and you pack up your few personal items in your duffel bags. It is still four hours before you need to be aboard the Earl's Yacht, but nothing is to stop you from boarding early. OTOH, you have time for something else if you desire.


What time is it, now?

Say about 2 pm. You should board the yacht by 6 pm.

_________________
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
Candles Against The Night, Jimi Woo; 38; 7B9BA9; Pilot-3, Comm-1, Broker-2, Admin-1, Streetwise-2, Steward-1, Computer-1, Vacc-1, Pistol-2, Cutlass-1; 60,000 lbC; AutoPistol, Cutlass, VaccSuit, HandComp.
Winedark Game: Merchant 1st Officer Antony "Andy" Sokolov, 787AA8, 46, 7 terms; Admin-1, Bribery-2, Electronics-1, Engineering-2, Navigation-4, Pilot-1, Revolver-1, Shotgun-1;Benefits: 8,000/yr, Cr50,000, Low Passage, Low Passage, Revolver, Shotgun


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:52 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 7:40 pm
Posts: 2762
OOC: Let's go deliver the findings!

_________________
Lauranna, T4/MU3, A New Hope to the West
Mathias, C3, A Village With No Name
Raphael, Gang Banger, Mechanic, Price of Freedom
Barnhardt,%20B1,%20Brave%20New%20World
Lord Edwardo Muscha, In the Marches, Traveller


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:24 am 
Offline
Ranger
Ranger

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:39 pm
Posts: 592
Eris wrote:
The ride back to the hotel is quick and you pack up your few personal items in your duffel bags. It is still four hours before you need to be aboard the Earl's Yacht, but nothing is to stop you from boarding early. OTOH, you have time for something else if you desire.
What time is it, now?
Say about 2 pm. You should board the yacht by 6 pm.


"Let's drop off our gear at the yacht, and see what else we may want to take with us," Zaki suggests.

_________________
Joe Roberts

In The Marches
Zaki Shursiia, 486B97, Army, Major, 3 terms, 31
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1

Wine Dark Rift
Anevay "Vee" Becker, 886953, Merchant, 1st Officer, 3 terms, 30
Electronics-1, Mechanical-1, Medical-1, Navigation-2, Pilot-1, Pistol-1

CATN
Jiao Donat van Stoddart, 687DE7, Merchant, Engineer, 34
Engineering – 4, Electronics – 4, Brawling – 1, Gun Combat – 1, Ships Boat – 1,
Carousing – 1, J-O-T – 1, Liaison – 1, Blade Combat – 1, Vacc Suit – 0, Grav Vehicle – 0, Computer – 0


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:20 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:17 pm
Posts: 399
Location: Dolan Springs, AZ
joertexas wrote:
Eris wrote:
The ride back to the hotel is quick and you pack up your few personal items in your duffel bags. It is still four hours before you need to be aboard the Earl's Yacht, but nothing is to stop you from boarding early. OTOH, you have time for something else if you desire.
What time is it, now?
Say about 2 pm. You should board the yacht by 6 pm.


"Let's drop off our gear at the yacht, and see what else we may want to take with us," Zaki suggests.

"Sounds like plan, devotchka." He gently kisses her forehead. "You did good there, but I zarking well near had a coronary." He grins and his eyes flash a bit to you. "Course, that woulda helped with the exit, yaknow..." He glances at his chrono. "We have time for a late lunch, but let's do it inside the Wire."

_________________
Candles Against The Night:
Game Janitor, ZZZZZZ, Everything, 10 Terms
JOT-90, Admin-90, Fast Talk-90
---------------------------
In The Marches:
Carlos Matsumi, 79AAA7, Scouts, 33, 3.5 terms,
Gunnery-1, JOAT-1, Mechanical-1, Navigation-3, Pilot-1, Slug Pistol-1, Vacc Suit-2. Blade.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 637 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group