It is currently Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:53 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:27 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 7:40 pm
Posts: 2760
"We don't need to hammer out the details here, this situation." Says Edwardo as he waves his hand in front of his face. "Assuming we end up with the ship, the reward and trade profits, this is turning out to be a good outcome."

_________________
Lauranna, T4/MU3, A New Hope to the West
Mathias, C3, A Village With No Name
Raphael, Gang Banger, Mechanic, Price of Freedom
Barnhardt,%20B1,%20Brave%20New%20World
Lord Edwardo Muscha, In the Marches, Traveller


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:32 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:17 pm
Posts: 398
Location: Dolan Springs, AZ
bruce.desertrat wrote:
Tiglath wrote:
Sigrun shrugs and replies softly “Conflict is where the money is. Jarl Edwardo can no doubt keep us comfortable but we will need millions of Imperial credits to repair and upgrade the prize vessel - even if we get it. That that kind of money’s not easy to come by”. Then she smiles “The biggest treasure for the taking I’ve seen in a while were those two contacts vectoring after us on Ruie. No one minds at all if you steal from pirates!”


Pedro covers his eyes and groans something about'frying pans' and 'fire'...

Carlos catches Pedro's glance and rolls his eyes.
Tiglath wrote:
Sigrun whoops “Ha! The Kapiten approves!”

She cups her hands to her mouth and roars “Hurry up, snakes! Either shoot us or bring us ale! We are dangerous people – we will dog ear every periodical in this room unless you agree to our demands!”

Carlos chuckles at her. "'Dog earing the magazines..."

Tiglath wrote:
She puts her hands behind her head, leans back and puts her feet up on the coffee table deliberately kicking a few magazines onto the floor in the process.

She idly muses “I may have misunderstood. Is this actually an Imperial victory celebration? You are allowed use of this room? It is very similar in the Sword Worlds” she shows her teeth as she grins “but there is more ale … and breakages … and acts of glorious stupidity … but mostly more ale!”

"We'll get to the stupidity soon as the squirrels cut us loose. But yeah, they're a bit light in the refreshments department around here."
Nuke66 wrote:
"We don't need to hammer out the details here, this situation." Says Edwardo as he waves his hand in front of his face. "Assuming we end up with the ship, the reward and trade profits, this is turning out to be a good outcome."

"Yeah, it'll only cost us an arm and a leg. That boat needs a LOT of work."

_________________
Candles Against The Night:
Game Janitor, ZZZZZZ, Everything, 10 Terms
JOT-90, Admin-90, Fast Talk-90
---------------------------
In The Marches:
Carlos Matsumi, 79AAA7, Scouts, 33, 3.5 terms,
Gunnery-1, JOAT-1, Mechanical-1, Navigation-3, Pilot-1, Slug Pistol-1, Vacc Suit-2. Blade.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:37 pm 
Offline
Ranger
Ranger

Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:24 pm
Posts: 586
Location: Pace, Fl
OOC: I'm not planning on playing out the entire interrogation for any of you. :)

IC: One by one you are escorted from the lounge by polite, but well armed Marines to interview rooms. The interrogators are polite, but business like. They take each of you through events beginning when you met, or were contacted by, Lady Jane right up to the point you entered jump leaving Ruie. You are asked to elaborate on The Luzon and whether you found any connection with the Ine Givar.

When Sigrun enters the interrogation room she is greeted by a representative of the Sword World's Confederation. Jarl Karl Lungren is the sole occupant of the interview room and shows Sigrun his credentials, both physical and after lowering the cone of silence verbally.

He says, "In this instance the Confederation orders you to be perfectly honest with the Imperials. There is some reason to think the Ine Givar are involved somehow and they are no friends of the Sword Worlds than they are of the Imperials."

"I can remain throughout your interview if you wish."he says, adding "You have the protection of the Consulate while you are here on Regina, all you have to do is call and someone will come to your aid."

The rest have no outside assistance, but are treated well.

There are two rounds of interviews for some of you, but by the end of the day, Imperial Naval Intelligence appears to be through with you. You are all back in the lounge when Lord William walks in.

"Hello again!" he says with a grin, "I have transportation outside to take you to Billinsingham where Lady Jane awaits. Oh, and the head of LSP is going to be there, too. It seems some of you have some sort of arrangement with them. In any case, we want to settle up with you all and thank you in person for getting me free from those nutcases."

_________________
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
Candles Against The Night, Jimi Woo; 38; 7B9BA9; Pilot-3, Comm-1, Broker-2, Admin-1, Streetwise-2, Steward-1, Computer-1, Vacc-1, Pistol-2, Cutlass-1; 60,000 lbC; AutoPistol, Cutlass, VaccSuit, HandComp.
Winedark Game: Merchant 1st Officer Antony "Andy" Sokolov, 787AA8, 46, 7 terms; Admin-1, Bribery-2, Electronics-1, Engineering-2, Navigation-4, Pilot-1, Revolver-1, Shotgun-1;Benefits: 8,000/yr, Cr50,000, Low Passage, Low Passage, Revolver, Shotgun


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:48 pm 
Offline
Ranger
Ranger

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:39 pm
Posts: 590
Eris wrote:
There are two rounds of interviews for some of you, but by the end of the day, Imperial Naval Intelligence appears to be through with you. You are all back in the lounge when Lord William walks in.

"Hello again!" he says with a grin, "I have transportation outside to take you to Billinsingham where Lady Jane awaits. Oh, and the head of LSP is going to be there, too. It seems some of you have some sort of arrangement with them. In any case, we want to settle up with you all and thank you in person for getting me free from those nutcases."

Zaki jumps to her feet. "Welcome home, Lord William." She takes Carlos' arm. "I suppose that Vargr restaurant will have to wait a day or two."

_________________
Joe Roberts

In The Marches
Zaki Shursiia, 486B97, Army, Major, 3 terms, 31
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1

Wine Dark Rift
Anevay "Vee" Becker, 886953, Merchant, 1st Officer, 3 terms, 30
Electronics-1, Mechanical-1, Medical-1, Navigation-2, Pilot-1, Pistol-1

CATN
Jiao Donat van Stoddart, 687DE7, Merchant, Engineer, 34
Engineering – 4, Electronics – 4, Brawling – 1, Gun Combat – 1, Ships Boat – 1,
Carousing – 1, J-O-T – 1, Liaison – 1, Blade Combat – 1, Vacc Suit – 0, Grav Vehicle – 0, Computer – 0


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:35 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:17 pm
Posts: 398
Location: Dolan Springs, AZ
joertexas wrote:
Eris wrote:
There are two rounds of interviews for some of you, but by the end of the day, Imperial Naval Intelligence appears to be through with you. You are all back in the lounge when Lord William walks in.

"Hello again!" he says with a grin, "I have transportation outside to take you to Billinsingham where Lady Jane awaits. Oh, and the head of LSP is going to be there, too. It seems some of you have some sort of arrangement with them. In any case, we want to settle up with you all and thank you in person for getting me free from those nutcases."

Zaki jumps to her feet. "Welcome home, Lord William." She takes Carlos' arm. "I suppose that Vargr restaurant will have to wait a day or two."

Carlos also stands. "Seems like it, m'dear. Possibly tomorrow for lunch? We could make a day of it after some shopping, provided we find a decent place to doss for the night." He looks at Lord William. "Sorry to have gotten you persona non grata on Ruie, but..." He spreads his hands and grins lopsidedly before putting his arm around Zaki's waist again.

_________________
Candles Against The Night:
Game Janitor, ZZZZZZ, Everything, 10 Terms
JOT-90, Admin-90, Fast Talk-90
---------------------------
In The Marches:
Carlos Matsumi, 79AAA7, Scouts, 33, 3.5 terms,
Gunnery-1, JOAT-1, Mechanical-1, Navigation-3, Pilot-1, Slug Pistol-1, Vacc Suit-2. Blade.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:47 pm 
Offline
Guide
Guide
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:04 pm
Posts: 213
Sigrun respectfully (and very gratefully!) greets Jarl Lungren slipping straight into Old Norse to tell her tale. She tells him “I strongly believe the Ine Givar were involved on Ruie. The entire operation seemed so provocative to the Imperium that either its success or even destruction by Imperial retaliation served their aims”.

She goes on “I have been recalling things with the help of … a friend”.

She seems to surprise herself at this last and smiles before continuing “I believe the Ine Givar were influencing the actions of my unit during the last war - again more provocation to incite retaliation and escalate the conflict. I fought a duel to end it”.

She asks him to remain for the interview and cooperates fully giving her candid professional opinion when asked.

She seems greatly relieved after the interview process and is delighted to see Lord William again. She whoops “Ha! Jarl William!” and strides straight across the room (over furniture if necessary) before looking him straight in the eye and delivering a crushing handshake followed up with a very macho (and therefore entirely chaste!) hug. She breaks away and jovially adds "You certainly smell better!" before adding "They were indeed bad people seemingly manipulated by even worse people. We did a good thing getting you all out".

She looks intrigued by the mention of Imperial corporations and cheerfully enters the transport provided.

_________________
Player: Jonathan/Tiglath
Sigrun Volsung, 9B7886, Lt Commander, 3 terms, age 31
Gun Cbt 3 (Rifle 2, Pistol 1), Melee Cbt 1 (Axe), Pilot 1,
Gunnery 1, Vacc Suit 1, Zero G 1, Streetwise 1, Recon 1,
Electronics 0, Grav Vehicle 0
Enemy: Imperial Navy (Lunion) Ine Givar(?)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:50 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:17 pm
Posts: 398
Location: Dolan Springs, AZ
Tiglath wrote:
She seems greatly relieved after the interview process and is delighted to see Lord William again. She whoops “Ha! Jarl William!” and strides straight across the room (over furniture if necessary) before looking him straight in the eye and delivering a crushing handshake followed up with a very macho (and therefore entirely chaste!) hug. She breaks away and jovially adds "You certainly smell better!" before adding "They were indeed bad people seemingly manipulated by even worse people. We did a good thing getting you all out".

She looks intrigued by the mention of Imperial corporations and cheerfully enters the transport provided.

"Works for me." He offers Zaki his arm. "Shall we, love?"

_________________
Candles Against The Night:
Game Janitor, ZZZZZZ, Everything, 10 Terms
JOT-90, Admin-90, Fast Talk-90
---------------------------
In The Marches:
Carlos Matsumi, 79AAA7, Scouts, 33, 3.5 terms,
Gunnery-1, JOAT-1, Mechanical-1, Navigation-3, Pilot-1, Slug Pistol-1, Vacc Suit-2. Blade.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:57 pm 
Offline
Ranger
Ranger

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:39 pm
Posts: 590
Keven wrote:
"Works for me." He offers Zaki his arm. "Shall we, love?"

Zaki smiles. "Always, my love."

_________________
Joe Roberts

In The Marches
Zaki Shursiia, 486B97, Army, Major, 3 terms, 31
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1

Wine Dark Rift
Anevay "Vee" Becker, 886953, Merchant, 1st Officer, 3 terms, 30
Electronics-1, Mechanical-1, Medical-1, Navigation-2, Pilot-1, Pistol-1

CATN
Jiao Donat van Stoddart, 687DE7, Merchant, Engineer, 34
Engineering – 4, Electronics – 4, Brawling – 1, Gun Combat – 1, Ships Boat – 1,
Carousing – 1, J-O-T – 1, Liaison – 1, Blade Combat – 1, Vacc Suit – 0, Grav Vehicle – 0, Computer – 0


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:02 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:17 pm
Posts: 398
Location: Dolan Springs, AZ
joertexas wrote:
Keven wrote:
"Works for me." He offers Zaki his arm. "Shall we, love?"

Zaki smiles. "Always, my love."

They follow Lord William out to the transport. "By the way, Lord William, my complements on the work you people put in on that ship. Mating a Tukera jump modulator and motivator on top of a Shaarshund drive head must have been a real drakh cutter. How did you get the waveguides to even line up right?"

_________________
Candles Against The Night:
Game Janitor, ZZZZZZ, Everything, 10 Terms
JOT-90, Admin-90, Fast Talk-90
---------------------------
In The Marches:
Carlos Matsumi, 79AAA7, Scouts, 33, 3.5 terms,
Gunnery-1, JOAT-1, Mechanical-1, Navigation-3, Pilot-1, Slug Pistol-1, Vacc Suit-2. Blade.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:48 pm 
Offline
Ranger
Ranger

Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:24 pm
Posts: 586
Location: Pace, Fl
Keven wrote:
Carlos also stands. "Seems like it, m'dear. Possibly tomorrow for lunch? We could make a day of it after some shopping, provided we find a decent place to doss for the night." He looks at Lord William. "Sorry to have gotten you persona non grata on Ruie, but..." He spreads his hands and grins lopsidedly before putting his arm around Zaki's waist again.

"No problem, it's a big universe with plenty of other planets I can go hunting on." Lord William grins, "Besides, I think I'll be staying home for the next few years with my wife and family."

_________________
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
Candles Against The Night, Jimi Woo; 38; 7B9BA9; Pilot-3, Comm-1, Broker-2, Admin-1, Streetwise-2, Steward-1, Computer-1, Vacc-1, Pistol-2, Cutlass-1; 60,000 lbC; AutoPistol, Cutlass, VaccSuit, HandComp.
Winedark Game: Merchant 1st Officer Antony "Andy" Sokolov, 787AA8, 46, 7 terms; Admin-1, Bribery-2, Electronics-1, Engineering-2, Navigation-4, Pilot-1, Revolver-1, Shotgun-1;Benefits: 8,000/yr, Cr50,000, Low Passage, Low Passage, Revolver, Shotgun


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:10 pm 
Offline
Ranger
Ranger

Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:24 pm
Posts: 586
Location: Pace, Fl
Tiglath wrote:
She seems greatly relieved after the interview process and is delighted to see Lord William again. She whoops “Ha! Jarl William!” and strides straight across the room (over furniture if necessary) before looking him straight in the eye and delivering a crushing handshake followed up with a very macho (and therefore entirely chaste!) hug. She breaks away and jovially adds "You certainly smell better!" before adding "They were indeed bad people seemingly manipulated by even worse people. We did a good thing getting you all out".

She looks intrigued by the mention of Imperial corporations and cheerfully enters the transport provided.


Lord William returns the handshake and the hug patting Sigrun on the back, "You saved our bacon Ma'am and I'll never be able to thank you enough for it."

Sigrun and John Lee have never been to the Lord William's estate and as the transport flies in she can tell where the estate begins by the abrupt change in landscape from suburban to forest and then parkland. In the center of the parkland the transport lands next to a sprawling stone building that appears to have grown from a 3 story central section in three directions.

The entire group is escorted into a large room on the ground floor. The room is, at least, 20 meters square and is referred to as "the small sitting room." That leaves a question in everyone's mind as just how big must the large sitting room be. The room is furnished with several chairs and sofas. Tables are scattered around with expensive looking vases on them filled with flowers. Paintings decorate the walls and they look like they might be expensive, as do several statuettes on tables and across the mantle of a fireplace on one wall. The wall across from the entrance has double doors looking out on a patio and formal gardens.

Two men are in the room as you enter. An old man rises from a chair as you enter. Some of you recognize him as the Duke of Feathershuff (pronounced Fenshaw). The other man some of you recognize as the SubSector Head of the LSP Megacorp.

"Well, you pulled it off!" the LSP Head says with a grin, "I didn't think you'd find Lord William, much less get him out."

"I'm Keen Haber, by the way." he says to Sigrun and John Lee, "A friend of the family."

"Thank you all for bringing my son home." says the older man.

_________________
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
Candles Against The Night, Jimi Woo; 38; 7B9BA9; Pilot-3, Comm-1, Broker-2, Admin-1, Streetwise-2, Steward-1, Computer-1, Vacc-1, Pistol-2, Cutlass-1; 60,000 lbC; AutoPistol, Cutlass, VaccSuit, HandComp.
Winedark Game: Merchant 1st Officer Antony "Andy" Sokolov, 787AA8, 46, 7 terms; Admin-1, Bribery-2, Electronics-1, Engineering-2, Navigation-4, Pilot-1, Revolver-1, Shotgun-1;Benefits: 8,000/yr, Cr50,000, Low Passage, Low Passage, Revolver, Shotgun


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:11 pm 
Offline
Ranger
Ranger

Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:24 pm
Posts: 586
Location: Pace, Fl
Keven wrote:
joertexas wrote:
Keven wrote:
"Works for me." He offers Zaki his arm. "Shall we, love?"

Zaki smiles. "Always, my love."

They follow Lord William out to the transport. "By the way, Lord William, my complements on the work you people put in on that ship. Mating a Tukera jump modulator and motivator on top of a Shaarshund drive head must have been a real drakh cutter. How did you get the waveguides to even line up right?"

"Pure cussed luck." William snorts, "I'm more than a little surprised you guys made it to Regina. I wouldn't fly that clunker again until it's had a complete overhaul."

_________________
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
Candles Against The Night, Jimi Woo; 38; 7B9BA9; Pilot-3, Comm-1, Broker-2, Admin-1, Streetwise-2, Steward-1, Computer-1, Vacc-1, Pistol-2, Cutlass-1; 60,000 lbC; AutoPistol, Cutlass, VaccSuit, HandComp.
Winedark Game: Merchant 1st Officer Antony "Andy" Sokolov, 787AA8, 46, 7 terms; Admin-1, Bribery-2, Electronics-1, Engineering-2, Navigation-4, Pilot-1, Revolver-1, Shotgun-1;Benefits: 8,000/yr, Cr50,000, Low Passage, Low Passage, Revolver, Shotgun


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:10 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:17 pm
Posts: 398
Location: Dolan Springs, AZ
Eris wrote:
Keven wrote:
They follow Lord William out to the transport. "By the way, Lord William, my complements on the work you people put in on that ship. Mating a Tukera jump modulator and motivator on top of a Shaarshund drive head must have been a real drakh cutter. How did you get the waveguides to even line up right?"

"Pure cussed luck." William snorts, "I'm more than a little surprised you guys made it to Regina. I wouldn't fly that clunker again until it's had a complete overhaul."

"Definitely needs some parts swapped out," says Carlos. "It shouldn'tve even jumped the way it was set up. The Shaarshund design has the motivator inside the drive head. It's something I've always hated about that design, having to pull the drive head off to service it. Typical Vilani 'click and go' engineering." He glances at Zaki. "No offense, dear, but your ancestors were way too class concious. They never wanted anybody looking under the covers."

_________________
Candles Against The Night:
Game Janitor, ZZZZZZ, Everything, 10 Terms
JOT-90, Admin-90, Fast Talk-90
---------------------------
In The Marches:
Carlos Matsumi, 79AAA7, Scouts, 33, 3.5 terms,
Gunnery-1, JOAT-1, Mechanical-1, Navigation-3, Pilot-1, Slug Pistol-1, Vacc Suit-2. Blade.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:15 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:17 pm
Posts: 398
Location: Dolan Springs, AZ
Eris wrote:
Keven wrote:
They follow Lord William out to the transport. "By the way, Lord William, my complements on the work you people put in on that ship. Mating a Tukera jump modulator and motivator on top of a Shaarshund drive head must have been a real drakh cutter. How did you get the waveguides to even line up right?"

"Pure cussed luck." William snorts, "I'm more than a little surprised you guys made it to Regina. I wouldn't fly that clunker again until it's had a complete overhaul."

"Definitely needs some parts swapped out," says Carlos. "It shouldn'tve even jumped the way it was set up. The Shaarshund design has the motivator inside the drive head. It's something I've always hated about that design, having to pull the drive head off to service it. Typical Vilani 'click and go' engineering." He glances at Zaki. "No offense, dear, but your ancestors were way too class concious. They never wanted anybody looking under the covers."
Eris wrote:
The entire group is escorted into a large room on the ground floor. The room is, at least, 20 meters square and is referred to as "the small sitting room." That leaves a question in everyone's mind as just how big must the large sitting room be. The room is furnished with several chairs and sofas. Tables are scattered around with expensive looking vases on them filled with flowers. Paintings decorate the walls and they look like they might be expensive, as do several statuettes on tables and across the mantle of a fireplace on one wall. The wall across from the entrance has double doors looking out on a patio and formal gardens.

Two men are in the room as you enter. An old man rises from a chair as you enter. Some of you recognize him as the Duke of Feathershuff (pronounced Fenshaw). The other man some of you recognize as the SubSector Head of the LSP Megacorp.

"Well, you pulled it off!" the LSP Head says with a grin, "I didn't think you'd find Lord William, much less get him out."

"I'm Keen Haber, by the way." he says to Sigrun and John Lee, "A friend of the family."

"Thank you all for bringing my son home." says the older man.

"No problem, Your Grace, although we may have gotten your hunting rights on Ruie recinded. Sorry about that."

_________________
Candles Against The Night:
Game Janitor, ZZZZZZ, Everything, 10 Terms
JOT-90, Admin-90, Fast Talk-90
---------------------------
In The Marches:
Carlos Matsumi, 79AAA7, Scouts, 33, 3.5 terms,
Gunnery-1, JOAT-1, Mechanical-1, Navigation-3, Pilot-1, Slug Pistol-1, Vacc Suit-2. Blade.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:30 pm 
Offline
Ranger
Ranger

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:39 pm
Posts: 590
Keven wrote:
He glances at Zaki. "No offense, dear, but your ancestors were way too class concious. They never wanted anybody looking under the covers."


Zaki gives Carlos a brief, smoky, up-from-under the eyelashes (and hers are long and blonde) look, and bites her lower lip.

_________________
Joe Roberts

In The Marches
Zaki Shursiia, 486B97, Army, Major, 3 terms, 31
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1

Wine Dark Rift
Anevay "Vee" Becker, 886953, Merchant, 1st Officer, 3 terms, 30
Electronics-1, Mechanical-1, Medical-1, Navigation-2, Pilot-1, Pistol-1

CATN
Jiao Donat van Stoddart, 687DE7, Merchant, Engineer, 34
Engineering – 4, Electronics – 4, Brawling – 1, Gun Combat – 1, Ships Boat – 1,
Carousing – 1, J-O-T – 1, Liaison – 1, Blade Combat – 1, Vacc Suit – 0, Grav Vehicle – 0, Computer – 0


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:39 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:17 pm
Posts: 398
Location: Dolan Springs, AZ
joertexas wrote:
Keven wrote:
He glances at Zaki. "No offense, dear, but your ancestors were way too class concious. They never wanted anybody looking under the covers."


Zaki gives Carlos a brief, smoky, up-from-under the eyelashes (and hers are long and blonde) look, and bites her lower lip.

He leans in and whispers, "I'm gonna hear about that tonight, aren't I?"

_________________
Candles Against The Night:
Game Janitor, ZZZZZZ, Everything, 10 Terms
JOT-90, Admin-90, Fast Talk-90
---------------------------
In The Marches:
Carlos Matsumi, 79AAA7, Scouts, 33, 3.5 terms,
Gunnery-1, JOAT-1, Mechanical-1, Navigation-3, Pilot-1, Slug Pistol-1, Vacc Suit-2. Blade.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:41 pm 
Offline
Ranger
Ranger

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:39 pm
Posts: 590
Keven wrote:
He leans in and whispers, "I'm gonna hear about that tonight, aren't I?"

"If you look, you have to touch," Zaki murmurs back.

_________________
Joe Roberts

In The Marches
Zaki Shursiia, 486B97, Army, Major, 3 terms, 31
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1

Wine Dark Rift
Anevay "Vee" Becker, 886953, Merchant, 1st Officer, 3 terms, 30
Electronics-1, Mechanical-1, Medical-1, Navigation-2, Pilot-1, Pistol-1

CATN
Jiao Donat van Stoddart, 687DE7, Merchant, Engineer, 34
Engineering – 4, Electronics – 4, Brawling – 1, Gun Combat – 1, Ships Boat – 1,
Carousing – 1, J-O-T – 1, Liaison – 1, Blade Combat – 1, Vacc Suit – 0, Grav Vehicle – 0, Computer – 0


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:46 pm 
Offline
Guide
Guide
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:04 pm
Posts: 213
Eris wrote:
Lord William returns the handshake and the hug patting Sigrun on the back, "You saved our bacon Ma'am and I'll never be able to thank you enough for it."


Sigrun smiles “I am Sigrun Volsung – warrior. Please call me Sigrun, Jarl William. Not all the work I have done could be described as good but in this case it was right – more than that”.

She looks Lord William in the eye “I owe you this truth. Jarl Lungren held the same suspicions that I formed during the operation – that the people holding you were involved with the Ine Givar movement. Bad people - I can surely say that none of you would have come home". Then Sigrun grins with a sudden, bright, and only slightly disturbing joy before continuing her tale “Now, as it happens, I owed these niðingrin* a blood debt so for me your rescue became holmgang – a death duel. I told you when we first met that we killed four to get to you and more than twenty went with the hut. I didn’t think it too many. Without Lady Jane’s rescue mission I would still be seeking my revenge. So, in fact, I owe you my gratitude!”

(* OOC: despicable honourless cowards)


Eris wrote:
Sigrun and John Lee have never been to the Lord William's estate ...

Two men are in the room as you enter.

"Well, you pulled it off!" the LSP Head says with a grin, "I didn't think you'd find Lord William, much less get him out."

"I'm Keen Haber, by the way." he says to Sigrun and John Lee, "A friend of the family."

"Thank you all for bringing my son home." says the older man.


The flight in and the dimensions of the estate buildings and rooms do exactly what they are designed to do to Sigrun. She stares a lot and her relaxed predatory grace seems to leave her as a bizarre paranoia tells her that she will somehow break the expensive things on display.

On noticing the human contents of the room she recovers her wits and greets the two men – robustly, of course, with a firm handshake for Haber but a much less crushing one for the older Fenshaw.

To Haber she replies “Admittedly there seemed little to go on but we are professionals and so we did good recon work. Mr Petamore is an excellent pilot and we were able to work with the guidelines of Ruian law to get our assault gear in. The Luzon were well supported by the locals and I believe that had made them a little too comfortable. They thought they were safe – we showed them otherwise”.

Sigrun appears to be most respectful towards the older man giving him a warm smile “Jarl Fenshaw, you are welcome! We rescued good folk from bad people. It was good work to do”.

_________________
Player: Jonathan/Tiglath
Sigrun Volsung, 9B7886, Lt Commander, 3 terms, age 31
Gun Cbt 3 (Rifle 2, Pistol 1), Melee Cbt 1 (Axe), Pilot 1,
Gunnery 1, Vacc Suit 1, Zero G 1, Streetwise 1, Recon 1,
Electronics 0, Grav Vehicle 0
Enemy: Imperial Navy (Lunion) Ine Givar(?)


Last edited by Tiglath on Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:13 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:17 pm
Posts: 398
Location: Dolan Springs, AZ
joertexas wrote:
Keven wrote:
He leans in and whispers, "I'm gonna hear about that tonight, aren't I?"

"If you look, you have to touch," Zaki murmurs back.

He winks and blows her a kiss behind Lord William's back.

Tiglath wrote:
To Haber she replies “Admittedly there seemed little to go on but we are professionals and so we did good recon work. Mr Petamore is an excellent pilot and we were able to work with the guidelines of Ruian law to get our assault gear in. The Luzon were well supported by the locals and I believe that had made them a little too comfortable. They thought they were safe – we showed them otherwise”.

Sigrun appears to be most respectful towards the older man giving him a warm smile “Jarl Fenshaw, you are welcome! We rescued good folk from bad people. It was good work to do”.

Carlos says, "And if the Navy has its head on, they'll check out those gas giant moons and stomp those Luzons still left. Even better if they call in the Joe-dannies to help them out."

_________________
Candles Against The Night:
Game Janitor, ZZZZZZ, Everything, 10 Terms
JOT-90, Admin-90, Fast Talk-90
---------------------------
In The Marches:
Carlos Matsumi, 79AAA7, Scouts, 33, 3.5 terms,
Gunnery-1, JOAT-1, Mechanical-1, Navigation-3, Pilot-1, Slug Pistol-1, Vacc Suit-2. Blade.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:27 pm 
Offline
Guide
Guide
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:04 pm
Posts: 213
Keven wrote:
Carlos says, "And if the Navy has its head on, they'll check out those gas giant moons and stomp those Luzons still left. Even better if they call in the Joe-dannies to help them out."


Sigrun looks slightly pained "Well, if they do they should at least give us a finder's fee on those hulls. After all - we saw them first!"

She then muses "Although I believe a Fleet action solely by the Imperial Navy is going to be a propaganda win for the Luzon and their Ine Givar backers".

_________________
Player: Jonathan/Tiglath
Sigrun Volsung, 9B7886, Lt Commander, 3 terms, age 31
Gun Cbt 3 (Rifle 2, Pistol 1), Melee Cbt 1 (Axe), Pilot 1,
Gunnery 1, Vacc Suit 1, Zero G 1, Streetwise 1, Recon 1,
Electronics 0, Grav Vehicle 0
Enemy: Imperial Navy (Lunion) Ine Givar(?)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group