It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:32 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 233 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:16 pm 
Offline
Tracker
Tracker
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:04 pm
Posts: 143
Eris wrote:
Does anyone have any of that with them?[/ooc]


(OOC: There's always one ... :roll:

Sigrun has two doses of (Combat) Slow (listed as Metabolic Accelerator in CES) and two of Combat Drug. Whistler has now taken one of her doses of Combat Drug.

Given her shady background and knowledge (Streetwise 1) I believe Sigrun would be familiar with the combat use of both drugs. Therefore both she (and I as a player) would expect her to take wounds (a "light wound" or 2D6 in old money) from a dose of Slow).



Sigrun concurs entirely with Whistler as to the timing of the arrival of both the G carrier and the Old Dream.

_________________
Player: Jonathan/Tiglath
Sigrun Volsung, 9B7886, Lt Commander, 3 terms, age 31
Gun Cbt 3 (Rifle 2, Pistol 1), Melee Cbt 1 (Axe), Pilot 1,
Gunnery 1, Vacc Suit 1, Zero G 1, Streetwise 1, Recon 1,
Electronics 0, Grav Vehicle 0
Enemy: Imperial Navy (Lunion) Ine Givar(?)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:21 am 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:39 pm
Posts: 457
Eris wrote:
Because they are posting, Mark, Joe and Nuke get to post what John Lee, Zaki and Edwardo plan to do once inside the cargo hold. ;)


Zaki will find a compartment close to the cargo bay, where she can set up a first aid station, and be able to defend her patients, if needed.

_________________
Joe Roberts

In The Marches
Zaki Shursiia, 486B97, Army, Major, 3 terms, 31
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1

Wine Dark Rift
Anevay "Vee" Becker, 886953, Merchant, 1st Officer, 3 terms, 30
Electronics-1, Mechanical-1, Medical-1, Navigation-2, Pilot-1, Pistol-1

CATN
Jiao Donat van Stoddart, 687DE7, Merchant, Engineer, 34
Engineering – 4, Electronics – 4, Brawling – 1, Gun Combat – 1, Ships Boat – 1,
Carousing – 1, J-O-T – 1, Liaison – 1, Blade Combat – 1, Vacc Suit – 0, Grav Vehicle – 0, Computer – 0


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:55 pm 
Offline
Tracker
Tracker

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:31 pm
Posts: 113
Sorry for not posting, if I'm not poked by the unseen servant thingie I space coming to check, and the last month has been the usual insane start of the new school year, now with one fewer IT person and 40 more students. Taking classes 120 miles away in Phoenix to boot! fun fun fun

Edwardo Pedro plans on getting to the bridge of the ship, and getting it ready to fly as soon as everyone's back in.

Sheesh I can't even remember my own character's name :o

"Anyone have any idea of what reception we'll get once we're high enough to be noticed? or is the exit for the big one NOE too. I can't fly her through a G-carrier-sized hole, but .." he chuckles "...the hole might just be big enough afterward."

_________________
Pedro "Wong Way" Wong, 98BA77,
Navy, Starman, 3 Terms, 31,
Electronics-1, Engineering-1, Gravitics-1, Grav
Vehicle-1, Pilot-2, Steward-1, Vacc-1, ZeroG-2. Benefit:
Blade.


Last edited by bruce.desertrat on Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:35 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:39 pm
Posts: 457
bruce.desertrat wrote:
"Anyone have any idea of what reception we'll get once we're high enough to be noticed? or is the exit for the big one NOE too. I can't fly her through a G-carrier-sized hole, but .." he chuckles "...the hole might just be big enough afterward."


Zaki leans over to Carlos. "That sounds painful."

_________________
Joe Roberts

In The Marches
Zaki Shursiia, 486B97, Army, Major, 3 terms, 31
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1

Wine Dark Rift
Anevay "Vee" Becker, 886953, Merchant, 1st Officer, 3 terms, 30
Electronics-1, Mechanical-1, Medical-1, Navigation-2, Pilot-1, Pistol-1

CATN
Jiao Donat van Stoddart, 687DE7, Merchant, Engineer, 34
Engineering – 4, Electronics – 4, Brawling – 1, Gun Combat – 1, Ships Boat – 1,
Carousing – 1, J-O-T – 1, Liaison – 1, Blade Combat – 1, Vacc Suit – 0, Grav Vehicle – 0, Computer – 0


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:26 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 7:40 pm
Posts: 2679
Edwardo finally replies after thinking in over. "I'll go get the navigation systems up and running. We should try to get off the ground fast." he looks a little nervous with his pistol.

_________________
Lauranna, T4/MU3, A New Hope to the West
Mathias, C3, A Village With No Name
Raphael, Gang Banger, Mechanic, Price of Freedom
Barnhardt,%20B1,%20Brave%20New%20World
Lord Edwardo Muscha, In the Marches, Traveller


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:35 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:39 pm
Posts: 457
Nuke66 wrote:
Edwardo finally replies after thinking in over. "I'll go get the navigation systems up and running. We should try to get off the ground fast." he looks a little nervous with his pistol.


Zaki smiles at the noble. "Just remember to shoot center of mass, and lock the forward doors."

_________________
Joe Roberts

In The Marches
Zaki Shursiia, 486B97, Army, Major, 3 terms, 31
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1

Wine Dark Rift
Anevay "Vee" Becker, 886953, Merchant, 1st Officer, 3 terms, 30
Electronics-1, Mechanical-1, Medical-1, Navigation-2, Pilot-1, Pistol-1

CATN
Jiao Donat van Stoddart, 687DE7, Merchant, Engineer, 34
Engineering – 4, Electronics – 4, Brawling – 1, Gun Combat – 1, Ships Boat – 1,
Carousing – 1, J-O-T – 1, Liaison – 1, Blade Combat – 1, Vacc Suit – 0, Grav Vehicle – 0, Computer – 0


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:00 pm 
Offline
Strider
Strider
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:24 pm
Posts: 44
Eris wrote:
Tiglath wrote:
Sigrun speaks to Whistler, the team and the crew of the Old Dream regarding the recon and relays all that she has discovered via the most secure comms link possible.
She will send images back of the tall blond POW to confirm his identity / consult Charlie if he's come along as above.

From the pictures taken of the tall blonde man you get confirmation from both Charile and Lady Jane that this is Wendy (from Charlie) and Lord William (from Lady Jane).
Captain Smith stands ready to file a fake flight plan and lift The Old Dream at your command to go. She will be over the Luzon Base 10 minutes after you give the signal.
Joe Whistler has a silencer for his SMG which will cut down on its noise considerably. He agrees that Sigrun and he should take out the sentries quietly and infiltrate the inner base. He thinks that is the time when the ship should be called and as the ship arrives the Grav Carrier and it's passengers should make their run at the ship's cargo hold. Whistler thanks Sigrun for the Combat Drug tablet, but as it only lasts 10 minutes won't take it until after you've taken out the sentries and are storming the ship.
OOC: Bruce, Frank and Keven aren't replying :( so, I'll NPC Pedro, Gupta and Carlos. I do hope all 3 of them start posting again and take their characters back!

So, it looks like the grav craft will have John Lee driving with Pedro, Gupta, Carlos, Zaki and Edwardo as passengers. The plan is for it to fly straight into the 400 dton ship's cargo hold.

Pedro and Carlos will head straight for the bridge while Gupta will head for Engineering start getting the ship prepped for lift. NPC Charlie is going to stick with Gupta on the way to Engineering, he's not an engineer, but he can watch Chandra's back and provide him cover while he works.
Because they are posting, Mark, Joe and Nuke get to post what John Lee, Zaki and Edwardo plan to do once inside the cargo hold. ;)
I'll give us some time: 1. to see if our wayward players come back, 2. for players to object or modify the attack plan and 3. for Mark, Joe and Nuke to post their intentions before we start implementing the attack.
Eris


John Lee will trick out in his combat load prior to starting the run for the attack.
He'll put on his cloth armor, and have his combination googles resting on his forehead.
Both revolvers on the belt, the second in a cross draw holster, and two pair of speed loaders in belt pouches.
His combat knife (a large Bowie) is secured to his chest, hilt down. The SMG and pouch of spare magazines is secured near his pilot's chair.

He doesn't expect to do any shooting, but doesn't want to die from lack of shooting back.

_________________
Into the Marches
John Lee Petamore, IISS 3 terms
7A7865
Mechanical - 1, Electronics - 1, Streetwise - 1, SMG - 1, Revolver - 2, Air/Raft - 3


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:41 pm 
Offline
Tracker
Tracker
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:04 pm
Posts: 143
Sigrun keys the Old Dream’s channel on her orbital range comms and sends “Hermod this is Valkyrie we are moving on Baldur. Wait for my signal”.

She then turns to Whistler and says “Back into the ruins and let them come to us?”

Sigrun will lead off to take up concealed ambush positions in the ruins covering the site where the sentries take their break.

Sigrun's intent is to ambush the two sentries while they stand having a smoke and to make the fight as one sided as possible. (These are two professional soldiers ambushing a tactically sloppy enemy – if it wasn’t terribly “unfair” they wouldn’t be doing their job properly!)

Method: attack from the concealment of the darkness / ruins (recon skill) and wait until the sentries have degraded their own night vision by lighting their smokes. Acquire targets and take careful aim before engaging from short range (3 to 12 metres). On Sigrun’s comms call both characters will simultaneously fire an aimed burst at each man targeting them so that any overshoots or overpenetrations carry into inert material (preferably sand). If the earlier recon revealed the sentries to be wearing ballistic armour Sigrun and Whistler will take headshots.

(OOC: There are a number of +ve DMs for the characters to claim. I’ll list then as I understand them.

Whistler: Autofire (with SMG) +4, Dex bonus (SMG) +2, Aiming (One Action) +1, Wpn skill +2. Total to hit +9 (AHL Pen: 2)

Sigrun: Autofire (with Gauss rifle) +3, Dex bonus (gauss) +2, Aiming with Laser sights (One Action) +2, Wpn skill +2. Total to hit +9 (AHL Pen: 6)

Both would suffer a minus to hit due to attempting a headshot. However, should the shot hit then the expectation is that it will inflict more damage).

Edit: tactical detail added.

_________________
Player: Jonathan/Tiglath
Sigrun Volsung, 9B7886, Lt Commander, 3 terms, age 31
Gun Cbt 3 (Rifle 2, Pistol 1), Melee Cbt 1 (Axe), Pilot 1,
Gunnery 1, Vacc Suit 1, Zero G 1, Streetwise 1, Recon 1,
Electronics 0, Grav Vehicle 0
Enemy: Imperial Navy (Lunion) Ine Givar(?)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:26 pm 
Offline
Ranger
Ranger

Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:24 pm
Posts: 524
Location: Pace, Fl
joertexas wrote:
bruce.desertrat wrote:
"Anyone have any idea of what reception we'll get once we're high enough to be noticed? or is the exit for the big one NOE too. I can't fly her through a G-carrier-sized hole, but .." he chuckles "...the hole might just be big enough afterward."


Zaki leans over to Carlos. "That sounds painful."

The quiet Whistler looks up and says, "I think the plan is to bug out for Regina ASAP. If you can't get the tub off the ground destroy it here. If you can and we can make it jump we ride it home, otherwise, transfer to Lady Jane's ship and destroy this one. Ruie ain't got no orbital defenses of their own, there ain't no Imperial or Zeke ships supposed to be in system, so unless there's a merchantman flying around up there we ought to have the heavens to ourselves."

_________________
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
Candles Against The Night, Jimi Woo; 38; 7B9BA9; Pilot-3, Comm-1, Broker-2, Admin-1, Streetwise-2, Steward-1, Computer-1, Vacc-1, Pistol-2, Cutlass-1; 60,000 lbC; AutoPistol, Cutlass, VaccSuit, HandComp.
Winedark Game: Merchant 1st Officer Antony "Andy" Sokolov, 787AA8, 46, 7 terms; Admin-1, Bribery-2, Electronics-1, Engineering-2, Navigation-4, Pilot-1, Revolver-1, Shotgun-1;Benefits: 8,000/yr, Cr50,000, Low Passage, Low Passage, Revolver, Shotgun


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:58 pm 
Offline
Tracker
Tracker

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:31 pm
Posts: 113
Pedro says "Well, they're fixing it for someone, who I expect will be less than happy to have their ship absconded with, so we should fly like someone's watching."

_________________
Pedro "Wong Way" Wong, 98BA77,
Navy, Starman, 3 Terms, 31,
Electronics-1, Engineering-1, Gravitics-1, Grav
Vehicle-1, Pilot-2, Steward-1, Vacc-1, ZeroG-2. Benefit:
Blade.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:01 pm 
Offline
Ranger
Ranger

Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:24 pm
Posts: 524
Location: Pace, Fl
Eclipse wrote:
John Lee will trick out in his combat load prior to starting the run for the attack.
He'll put on his cloth armor, and have his combination googles resting on his forehead.
Both revolvers on the belt, the second in a cross draw holster, and two pair of speed loaders in belt pouches.
His combat knife (a large Bowie) is secured to his chest, hilt down. The SMG and pouch of spare magazines is secured near his pilot's chair.

He doesn't expect to do any shooting, but doesn't want to die from lack of shooting back.

http://ruinsofmurkhill.proboards.com/thread/1193/clear-sails
Captain Smith has sent you the deckplans of the ship you are about to attack. At least, it looks like it is the right class of ship.

The guard is outside the gangway leading up to the Airlock on the upper deck. This is where the POW's have been entering and exiting the ship and where Sigrun and Whistler will be boarding after dealing with the guards.

The aft cargo doors are open making a ramp down to the tarmac. The grav craft will fly right into the aft cargo bay.

Charlie, Pedro, Carlos, Edwardo, Chandra, and Zaki board the grav craft. John Lee plans to fly into the cargo hold on the lower deck of the two deck ship where everyone will leave the grav craft.

Pedro and Edwardo plan to head forward to the Bridge, upper deck. They have several options on where they go up from the lower to upper deck as they work their way forward.

Chandra and Charlie plan to head straight to Engineering, lower and upper deck and almost straight above where the grav vehicle will land inside the cargo hold. There are access points port and starboard side from lower to upper deck, as well as a pull down ladder from the cargo bay to the Drive Room.

Zaki, John Lee and Carlos plan to head to midships to (a) set up a base of operations and (b) try to free the prisoners who are probably locked up in the passenger or crew living quarters. They could go up to the Upper Deck at various points, using the same access as Edwardo and Pedro, or picking a different one.

OOC: Okay, boarding party, give me (1) armor and weapons you're going with and (2) your plan of movement once aboard. While you're doing that I can go ahead and start Sigrun and Joe Whistler's sweep of the sentries. Keep in mind, if they FUBAR and an alarm is risen you'll have to go, go, go. :)

Charlie is wearing a vacc suit (equal to cloth armor) and carrying a shotgun with five rounds loaded and 3 speed loaders, each with five rounds. Reloading takes one action.

Eris

_________________
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
Candles Against The Night, Jimi Woo; 38; 7B9BA9; Pilot-3, Comm-1, Broker-2, Admin-1, Streetwise-2, Steward-1, Computer-1, Vacc-1, Pistol-2, Cutlass-1; 60,000 lbC; AutoPistol, Cutlass, VaccSuit, HandComp.
Winedark Game: Merchant 1st Officer Antony "Andy" Sokolov, 787AA8, 46, 7 terms; Admin-1, Bribery-2, Electronics-1, Engineering-2, Navigation-4, Pilot-1, Revolver-1, Shotgun-1;Benefits: 8,000/yr, Cr50,000, Low Passage, Low Passage, Revolver, Shotgun


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:36 pm 
Offline
Tracker
Tracker

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:31 pm
Posts: 113
Pedro will go with helmet, combat BP vest (if available) and a shotgun, backed with pistol. His plan is to go straight through to either hatch 1 or 2 at the bow, with the expectation that Edwardo and (backup??) will try the other one. Those both lead right to the bridge, whereas the lift comes up on the other side of the presumably locked bridge access points.

If there are any flashbangs available, he'd dearly love a couple just in case there are guards on the bridge...

_________________
Pedro "Wong Way" Wong, 98BA77,
Navy, Starman, 3 Terms, 31,
Electronics-1, Engineering-1, Gravitics-1, Grav
Vehicle-1, Pilot-2, Steward-1, Vacc-1, ZeroG-2. Benefit:
Blade.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:39 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:39 pm
Posts: 457
Eris wrote:
Eclipse wrote:
OOC: Okay, boarding party, give me (1) armor and weapons you're going with and (2) your plan of movement once aboard. While you're doing that I can go ahead and start Sigrun and Joe Whistler's sweep of the sentries. Keep in mind, if they FUBAR and an alarm is risen you'll have to go, go, go. :)
Eris


Zaki wears a vacc suit, and carries her sidearm and her med kit (which can be rigged as a backpack). She will first try the lift for the upper deck, or climb up to one of the hatches if the lift isn't working.

_________________
Joe Roberts

In The Marches
Zaki Shursiia, 486B97, Army, Major, 3 terms, 31
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1

Wine Dark Rift
Anevay "Vee" Becker, 886953, Merchant, 1st Officer, 3 terms, 30
Electronics-1, Mechanical-1, Medical-1, Navigation-2, Pilot-1, Pistol-1

CATN
Jiao Donat van Stoddart, 687DE7, Merchant, Engineer, 34
Engineering – 4, Electronics – 4, Brawling – 1, Gun Combat – 1, Ships Boat – 1,
Carousing – 1, J-O-T – 1, Liaison – 1, Blade Combat – 1, Vacc Suit – 0, Grav Vehicle – 0, Computer – 0


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:48 pm 
Offline
Tracker
Tracker

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:31 pm
Posts: 113
joertexas wrote:
Zaki wears a vacc suit, and carries her sidearm and her med kit (which can be rigged as a backpack). She will first try the lift for the upper deck, or climb up to one of the hatches if the lift isn't working.


Well duh, Pedro has his vacc suit on too...

_________________
Pedro "Wong Way" Wong, 98BA77,
Navy, Starman, 3 Terms, 31,
Electronics-1, Engineering-1, Gravitics-1, Grav
Vehicle-1, Pilot-2, Steward-1, Vacc-1, ZeroG-2. Benefit:
Blade.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:52 pm 
Offline
Ranger
Ranger

Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:24 pm
Posts: 524
Location: Pace, Fl
Tiglath wrote:
Sigrun keys the Old Dream’s channel on her orbital range comms and sends “Hermod this is Valkyrie we are moving on Baldur. Wait for my signal”.

"Roger, the mouse is ready to leave the house at your signal." Captain Smith radio's back.

Quote:
She then turns to Whistler and says “Back into the ruins and let them come to us?”

Whistler nods as he slaps a magazine into his SMG and cinches the neck covering of his cloth armor,"Let's go."

Quote:
Sigrun will lead off to take up concealed ambush positions in the ruins covering the site where the sentries take their break.

Sigrun's intent is to ambush the two sentries while they stand having a smoke and to make the fight as one sided as possible. (These are two professional soldiers ambushing a tactically sloppy enemy – if it wasn’t terribly “unfair” they wouldn’t be doing their job properly!)

Method: attack from the concealment of the darkness / ruins (recon skill) and wait until the sentries have degraded their own night vision by lighting their smokes. Acquire targets and take careful aim before engaging from short range (3 to 12 metres). On Sigrun’s comms call both characters will simultaneously fire an aimed burst at each man targeting them so that any overshoots or overpenetrations carry into inert material (preferably sand). If the earlier recon revealed the sentries to be wearing ballistic armour Sigrun and Whistler will take headshots.

(OOC: There are a number of +ve DMs for the characters to claim. I’ll list then as I understand them.

Whistler: Autofire (with SMG) +4, Dex bonus (SMG) +2, Aiming (One Action) +1, Wpn skill +2. Total to hit +9 (AHL Pen: 2)

Sigrun: Autofire (with Gauss rifle) +3, Dex bonus (gauss) +2, Aiming with Laser sights (One Action) +2, Wpn skill +2. Total to hit +9 (AHL Pen: 6)

Both would suffer a minus to hit due to attempting a headshot. However, should the shot hit then the expectation is that it will inflict more damage).

Edit: tactical detail added.

OOC : I'll roll for hits after we get details from the grav craft group. Keep in mind there are still the two guards in their jeep patrolling the fence that you aren't taking care of.

_________________
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
Candles Against The Night, Jimi Woo; 38; 7B9BA9; Pilot-3, Comm-1, Broker-2, Admin-1, Streetwise-2, Steward-1, Computer-1, Vacc-1, Pistol-2, Cutlass-1; 60,000 lbC; AutoPistol, Cutlass, VaccSuit, HandComp.
Winedark Game: Merchant 1st Officer Antony "Andy" Sokolov, 787AA8, 46, 7 terms; Admin-1, Bribery-2, Electronics-1, Engineering-2, Navigation-4, Pilot-1, Revolver-1, Shotgun-1;Benefits: 8,000/yr, Cr50,000, Low Passage, Low Passage, Revolver, Shotgun


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:41 pm 
Offline
Tracker
Tracker
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:04 pm
Posts: 143
bruce.desertrat wrote:
Pedro says "Well, they're fixing it for someone, who I expect will be less than happy to have their ship absconded with, so we should fly like someone's watching."


Sigrun chimes in over the comm “As Whistler says there should be no Imperial ships in orbit. However, we overheard talk of another Luzon base called GG so it is possible they have more ships. Anything we meet on route to the jump point is unlikely to be friendly”.

“Pedro, if you feel you are going in a little light then there are two frags, two stun and two smoke grenades in my kit. John Lee will know where they are”.

Sigrun offers Whistler two frags, two stun and two smoke grenades for the attack and carries the same load herself.

(OOC: Hopefully we can monitor the jeep visually to a degree and otherwise by listening out for its progress around the beach perimeter.

And nice maps! Great to see Arduin Grimoire in your site's banner too!).

_________________
Player: Jonathan/Tiglath
Sigrun Volsung, 9B7886, Lt Commander, 3 terms, age 31
Gun Cbt 3 (Rifle 2, Pistol 1), Melee Cbt 1 (Axe), Pilot 1,
Gunnery 1, Vacc Suit 1, Zero G 1, Streetwise 1, Recon 1,
Electronics 0, Grav Vehicle 0
Enemy: Imperial Navy (Lunion) Ine Givar(?)


Last edited by Tiglath on Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:56 pm 
Offline
Tracker
Tracker

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:31 pm
Posts: 113
Tiglath wrote:
bruce.desertrat wrote:
Pedro says "Well, they're fixing it for someone, who I expect will be less than happy to have their ship absconded with, so we should fly like someone's watching."


Sigrun chimes in over the comm “As Whistler says there should be no Imperial ships in orbit. However, we overheard reference to another Luzon base called GG so it is possible they have more ships. Anything we meet on route to the jump point is unlikely to be friendly”.

“Pedro, if you feel you are going in a little light then there are two frags, two stun and two smoke grenades in my kit. John Lee will know where they are”.


Pedro accepts the stun grenades gratefully "Thanks, Sigrun, I'll take the stunners, but frags are not healthy for ships bridges and other important things " He grins. "As for the GG, well, here's hoping those turrets work, if we need."

Anyone here qualified in ship gunnery?

_________________
Pedro "Wong Way" Wong, 98BA77,
Navy, Starman, 3 Terms, 31,
Electronics-1, Engineering-1, Gravitics-1, Grav
Vehicle-1, Pilot-2, Steward-1, Vacc-1, ZeroG-2. Benefit:
Blade.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:59 pm 
Offline
Tracker
Tracker
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:04 pm
Posts: 143
(OOC: Sigrun has Gunnery as does Chandra and Whistler).

_________________
Player: Jonathan/Tiglath
Sigrun Volsung, 9B7886, Lt Commander, 3 terms, age 31
Gun Cbt 3 (Rifle 2, Pistol 1), Melee Cbt 1 (Axe), Pilot 1,
Gunnery 1, Vacc Suit 1, Zero G 1, Streetwise 1, Recon 1,
Electronics 0, Grav Vehicle 0
Enemy: Imperial Navy (Lunion) Ine Givar(?)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:06 pm 
Offline
Strider
Strider
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:24 pm
Posts: 44
bruce.desertrat wrote:
Pedro will go with helmet, combat BP vest (if available) and a shotgun, backed with pistol. His plan is to go straight through to either hatch 1 or 2 at the bow, with the expectation that Edwardo and (backup??) will try the other one. Those both lead right to the bridge, whereas the lift comes up on the other side of the presumably locked bridge access points.

If there are any flashbangs available, he'd dearly love a couple just in case there are guards on the bridge...


As soon as the ship is secure, John Lee will head back to the cargo hold to see about securing the grav carrier. The thing shouldn't shift, as long as things go smoothly. He isn't planning on things going that smoothly, so he'll be locking the carrier in place. [either with locks on the landing pads or whatever the SOP is].

After that, John Lee will check on anything else in the cargo hold that may be a hazard.

He shares his plans with his teammates and asks, "Who is going to be riding herd on the prisoners we release? That is assuming there are any. Don't want any of them doing something silly and killing us all as we take off."

_________________
Into the Marches
John Lee Petamore, IISS 3 terms
7A7865
Mechanical - 1, Electronics - 1, Streetwise - 1, SMG - 1, Revolver - 2, Air/Raft - 3


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:56 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:39 pm
Posts: 457
Eclipse wrote:
He shares his plans with his teammates and asks, "Who is going to be riding herd on the prisoners we release? That is assuming there are any. Don't want any of them doing something silly and killing us all as we take off."


"I will", Zaki says firmly.

_________________
Joe Roberts

In The Marches
Zaki Shursiia, 486B97, Army, Major, 3 terms, 31
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1

Wine Dark Rift
Anevay "Vee" Becker, 886953, Merchant, 1st Officer, 3 terms, 30
Electronics-1, Mechanical-1, Medical-1, Navigation-2, Pilot-1, Pistol-1

CATN
Jiao Donat van Stoddart, 687DE7, Merchant, Engineer, 34
Engineering – 4, Electronics – 4, Brawling – 1, Gun Combat – 1, Ships Boat – 1,
Carousing – 1, J-O-T – 1, Liaison – 1, Blade Combat – 1, Vacc Suit – 0, Grav Vehicle – 0, Computer – 0


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 233 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group