It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:11 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:04 pm 
Offline
Tracker
Tracker
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:04 pm
Posts: 125
Sigrun seems impressed "Well, Captain it seems you know your business. We could use a sandcaster barrage to shoot in our assault. Unless you are very confident I'm not if sure we can use them for close support but any reinforcements are going to come up the road and are using unarmoured pick ups mounting HMGs. I assume you'll be able to deal with them if necessary".

Sigrun nods in agreement with Whistler's comment "I agree - I'll cancel my recruitment drive"

Sigrun answers Zaki "I was contracted for an opposed extraction. My Gauss rifle is quiet enough to use covertly and I carry a sound suppressor for my sidearm. I keep my RAM grenades as a tactical reserve and have a case each of frags, flash bangs and smokes . I am fully equipped for night fighting".

_________________
Player: Jonathan/Tiglath
Sigrun Volsung, 9B7886, Lt Commander, 3 terms, age 31
Gun Cbt 3 (Rifle 2, Pistol 1), Melee Cbt 1 (Axe), Pilot 1,
Gunnery 1, Vacc Suit 1, Zero G 1, Streetwise 1, Recon 1,
Electronics 0, Grav Vehicle 0
Enemy: Imperial Navy (Lunion) Ine Givar(?)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:45 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 7:40 pm
Posts: 2690
"Well, as the plan is developed, I fill the hold on the yacht, just to take advantage of the trip." Edwardo starts looking for cargo

_________________
Lauranna, T4/MU3, A New Hope to the West
Mathias, C3, A Village With No Name
Raphael, Gang Banger, Mechanic, Price of Freedom
Barnhardt,%20B1,%20Brave%20New%20World
Lord Edwardo Muscha, In the Marches, Traveller


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:54 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:39 pm
Posts: 398
Tiglath wrote:
Sigrun answers Zaki "I was contracted for an opposed extraction. My Gauss rifle is quiet enough to use covertly and I carry a sound suppressor for my sidearm. I keep my RAM grenades as a tactical reserve and have a case each of frags, flash bangs and smokes . I am fully equipped for night fighting".


I'm working from the players' equipment listed in the Player Characters section.

"Okay," Zaki says, "we have two combat trained and equipped people, Sigrun and John Lee. Carlos and I can shoot, and he can fly the G-carrier, but we don't have anything heavier than pistols, and we have no armor. We have a pilot, an engineer, and a comms specialist to run the ship. Charlie can help with the POWs, and the yacht can provide close air support with it's sandcaster and sensors. Joe," she smiles at him, "surely fits in there, somewhere."

_________________
Joe Roberts

In The Marches
Zaki Shursiia, 486B97, Army, Major, 3 terms, 31
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1

Wine Dark Rift
Anevay "Vee" Becker, 886953, Merchant, 1st Officer, 3 terms, 30
Electronics-1, Mechanical-1, Medical-1, Navigation-2, Pilot-1, Pistol-1

CATN
Jiao Donat van Stoddart, 687DE7, Merchant, Engineer, 34
Engineering – 4, Electronics – 4, Brawling – 1, Gun Combat – 1, Ships Boat – 1,
Carousing – 1, J-O-T – 1, Liaison – 1, Blade Combat – 1, Vacc Suit – 0, Grav Vehicle – 0, Computer – 0


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:39 am 
Offline
Tracker
Tracker
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:04 pm
Posts: 125
Sigrun adds "Wearing the yacht's vacc suits will provide some armour protection and I have a spare set of cloth armour which may fit someone. She scowls in the direction of Lady Jane's stateroom - given our mission we seem under equipped for combat. The ship's hunting rifles and shotguns may be of use initially and then we will take military gear from the Luzon as we go".

_________________
Player: Jonathan/Tiglath
Sigrun Volsung, 9B7886, Lt Commander, 3 terms, age 31
Gun Cbt 3 (Rifle 2, Pistol 1), Melee Cbt 1 (Axe), Pilot 1,
Gunnery 1, Vacc Suit 1, Zero G 1, Streetwise 1, Recon 1,
Electronics 0, Grav Vehicle 0
Enemy: Imperial Navy (Lunion) Ine Givar(?)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:58 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:24 pm
Posts: 485
Location: Pace, Fl
Nuke66 wrote:
"Well, as the plan is developed, I fill the hold on the yacht, just to take advantage of the trip." Edwardo starts looking for cargo


If the ship might be carrying several POW's back to Regina, he probably shouldn't take on more than 10 dtons. You don't know if The Old Dream is going to have to "bug out" at a moment's notice, nor when it will be leaving, so if you're getting cargo, Edwardo better do it ASAP and sit on it. It would pay to have the ship restocked and refueled and ready to lift at a moment's notice, too.

Edwardo finds two speculative cargoes. The first is 3 tons of radioactive ore (1 MCr/ton), but the best deal he can get is 1.5 million cr per ton. The second is 12 tons of Hand Tools (10KCr/ton), and he can pick those up for a steal, only 3,000 cr per ton. Both should turn a profit on Regina.

_________________
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
Candles Against The Night, Jimi Woo; 38; 7B9BA9; Pilot-3, Comm-1, Broker-2, Admin-1, Streetwise-2, Steward-1, Computer-1, Vacc-1, Pistol-2, Cutlass-1; 60,000 lbC; AutoPistol, Cutlass, VaccSuit, HandComp.
Winedark Game: Merchant 1st Officer Antony "Andy" Sokolov, 787AA8, 46, 7 terms; Admin-1, Bribery-2, Electronics-1, Engineering-2, Navigation-4, Pilot-1, Revolver-1, Shotgun-1;Benefits: 8,000/yr, Cr50,000, Low Passage, Low Passage, Revolver, Shotgun


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:12 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:24 pm
Posts: 485
Location: Pace, Fl
Tiglath wrote:
Sigrun adds "Wearing the yacht's vacc suits will provide some armour protection and I have a spare set of cloth armour which may fit someone. She scowls in the direction of Lady Jane's stateroom - given our mission we seem under equipped for combat. The ship's hunting rifles and shotguns may be of use initially and then we will take military gear from the Luzon as we go".


McDonald says, "I doubt she expected to find Lord William alive. I know I thought this was just a last ditch effort before she gave up all hope."

Joe Whistler speaks up, "Vacc Suits are as good as Combat Armor. Might ruin them as vacc suits, but they'll stop most small arms rounds. In my luggage, I have an Automatic Rifle (ACR) and a Submachine gun.

Captain Smith says to Zaki, "Doctor, when you get a chance would you look at Lady Jane? It isn't like her to be ill, especially at a time like this."

_________________
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
Candles Against The Night, Jimi Woo; 38; 7B9BA9; Pilot-3, Comm-1, Broker-2, Admin-1, Streetwise-2, Steward-1, Computer-1, Vacc-1, Pistol-2, Cutlass-1; 60,000 lbC; AutoPistol, Cutlass, VaccSuit, HandComp.
Winedark Game: Merchant 1st Officer Antony "Andy" Sokolov, 787AA8, 46, 7 terms; Admin-1, Bribery-2, Electronics-1, Engineering-2, Navigation-4, Pilot-1, Revolver-1, Shotgun-1;Benefits: 8,000/yr, Cr50,000, Low Passage, Low Passage, Revolver, Shotgun


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:46 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:39 pm
Posts: 398
Eris wrote:
Joe Whistler speaks up, "Vacc Suits are as good as Combat Armor. Might ruin them as vacc suits, but they'll stop most small arms rounds. In my luggage, I have an Automatic Rifle (ACR) and a Submachine gun.


"Okay, so that gives us three combat types," Zaki says. "Now that we know who we have, how are we going to do this?"

Eris wrote:
Captain Smith says to Zaki, "Doctor, when you get a chance would you look at Lady Jane? It isn't like her to be ill, especially at a time like this."


Zaki looks up. "Certainly, Captain. I'm a nurse, but I'll be glad to check on her." Zaki goes to the Lady's quarters and keys the admittance chime. "Lady Jane, are you well? The captain is concerned about you."

_________________
Joe Roberts

In The Marches
Zaki Shursiia, 486B97, Army, Major, 3 terms, 31
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1

Wine Dark Rift
Anevay "Vee" Becker, 886953, Merchant, 1st Officer, 3 terms, 30
Electronics-1, Mechanical-1, Medical-1, Navigation-2, Pilot-1, Pistol-1

CATN
Jiao Donat van Stoddart, 687DE7, Merchant, Engineer, 34
Engineering – 4, Electronics – 4, Brawling – 1, Gun Combat – 1, Ships Boat – 1,
Carousing – 1, J-O-T – 1, Liaison – 1, Blade Combat – 1, Vacc Suit – 0, Grav Vehicle – 0, Computer – 0


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:26 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 7:40 pm
Posts: 2690
Edwardo does work to refuel and load out the yacht, as well as getting the 12 ton of hand tools loaded.

He will keep the two tabs separate, hopefully to be re-reimbursed eventually.

_________________
Lauranna, T4/MU3, A New Hope to the West
Mathias, C3, A Village With No Name
Raphael, Gang Banger, Mechanic, Price of Freedom
Barnhardt,%20B1,%20Brave%20New%20World
Lord Edwardo Muscha, In the Marches, Traveller


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:26 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:24 pm
Posts: 485
Location: Pace, Fl
Here is poorly drawn picture...

Image

...it should give you a rough idea of the layout of the Luzon Base, though.

_________________
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
Candles Against The Night, Jimi Woo; 38; 7B9BA9; Pilot-3, Comm-1, Broker-2, Admin-1, Streetwise-2, Steward-1, Computer-1, Vacc-1, Pistol-2, Cutlass-1; 60,000 lbC; AutoPistol, Cutlass, VaccSuit, HandComp.
Winedark Game: Merchant 1st Officer Antony "Andy" Sokolov, 787AA8, 46, 7 terms; Admin-1, Bribery-2, Electronics-1, Engineering-2, Navigation-4, Pilot-1, Revolver-1, Shotgun-1;Benefits: 8,000/yr, Cr50,000, Low Passage, Low Passage, Revolver, Shotgun


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:31 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:24 pm
Posts: 485
Location: Pace, Fl
joertexas wrote:
Eris wrote:
Joe Whistler speaks up, "Vacc Suits are as good as Combat Armor. Might ruin them as vacc suits, but they'll stop most small arms rounds. In my luggage, I have an Automatic Rifle (ACR) and a Submachine gun.


"Okay, so that gives us three combat types," Zaki says. "Now that we know who we have, how are we going to do this?"

Eris wrote:
Captain Smith says to Zaki, "Doctor, when you get a chance would you look at Lady Jane? It isn't like her to be ill, especially at a time like this."


Zaki looks up. "Certainly, Captain. I'm a nurse, but I'll be glad to check on her." Zaki goes to the Lady's quarters and keys the admittance chime. "Lady Jane, are you well? The captain is concerned about you."

"No, I'm not well."says Lady Jane, "I've been ill since we came out of Jump."

There is a covered pan next to her bed and from the smell it is filled with vomit.

"Nauseous, can't keep anything down, dizzy when I stand." she sighs, "I guess I should come clean, but don't tell anyone.

I'm pregnant."

_________________
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
Candles Against The Night, Jimi Woo; 38; 7B9BA9; Pilot-3, Comm-1, Broker-2, Admin-1, Streetwise-2, Steward-1, Computer-1, Vacc-1, Pistol-2, Cutlass-1; 60,000 lbC; AutoPistol, Cutlass, VaccSuit, HandComp.
Winedark Game: Merchant 1st Officer Antony "Andy" Sokolov, 787AA8, 46, 7 terms; Admin-1, Bribery-2, Electronics-1, Engineering-2, Navigation-4, Pilot-1, Revolver-1, Shotgun-1;Benefits: 8,000/yr, Cr50,000, Low Passage, Low Passage, Revolver, Shotgun


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:02 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:39 pm
Posts: 398
Eris wrote:
"No, I'm not well."says Lady Jane, "I've been ill since we came out of Jump." There is a covered pan next to her bed and from the smell it is filled with vomit. "Nauseous, can't keep anything down, dizzy when I stand." she sighs, "I guess I should come clean, but don't tell anyone. I'm pregnant."


Zaki nods while ignoring the smell in the room. "Have you ever had jump sickness before? I would like to run some tests, if that's okay?"

_________________
Joe Roberts

In The Marches
Zaki Shursiia, 486B97, Army, Major, 3 terms, 31
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1

Wine Dark Rift
Anevay "Vee" Becker, 886953, Merchant, 1st Officer, 3 terms, 30
Electronics-1, Mechanical-1, Medical-1, Navigation-2, Pilot-1, Pistol-1

CATN
Jiao Donat van Stoddart, 687DE7, Merchant, Engineer, 34
Engineering – 4, Electronics – 4, Brawling – 1, Gun Combat – 1, Ships Boat – 1,
Carousing – 1, J-O-T – 1, Liaison – 1, Blade Combat – 1, Vacc Suit – 0, Grav Vehicle – 0, Computer – 0


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:36 pm 
Offline
Tracker
Tracker
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:04 pm
Posts: 125
joertexas wrote:
"Okay, so that gives us three combat types," Zaki says. "Now that we know who we have, how are we going to do this?


Sigrun replies "We simply don't have enough information yet to plan an assault involving hostage rescue. We need to move up to conduct more recon using our existing cover story and develop our plan from there. Time is against us - the sooner we can get eyes back on the base the better. Whistler, John Lee and myself may even have to improvise an assault from our tactical recon. I suggest we leave at dawn".

_________________
Player: Jonathan/Tiglath
Sigrun Volsung, 9B7886, Lt Commander, 3 terms, age 31
Gun Cbt 3 (Rifle 2, Pistol 1), Melee Cbt 1 (Axe), Pilot 1,
Gunnery 1, Vacc Suit 1, Zero G 1, Streetwise 1, Recon 1,
Electronics 0, Grav Vehicle 0
Enemy: Imperial Navy (Lunion) Ine Givar(?)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:07 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:39 pm
Posts: 398
Tiglath wrote:
Sigrun replies "We simply don't have enough information yet to plan an assault involving hostage rescue. We need to move up to conduct more recon using our existing cover story and develop our plan from there. Time is against us - the sooner we can get eyes back on the base the better. Whistler, John Lee and myself may even have to improvise an assault from our tactical recon. I suggest we leave at dawn".


"I defer to your superior training and knowledge," Zaki says with a nod. She looks up as the captain speaks to her about Lady Jane. "Excuse me. I need to see about Lady Jane." She stands, places her hand lightly on Carlos' shoulder in passing, and leaves the room.

_________________
Joe Roberts

In The Marches
Zaki Shursiia, 486B97, Army, Major, 3 terms, 31
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1

Wine Dark Rift
Anevay "Vee" Becker, 886953, Merchant, 1st Officer, 3 terms, 30
Electronics-1, Mechanical-1, Medical-1, Navigation-2, Pilot-1, Pistol-1

CATN
Jiao Donat van Stoddart, 687DE7, Merchant, Engineer, 34
Engineering – 4, Electronics – 4, Brawling – 1, Gun Combat – 1, Ships Boat – 1,
Carousing – 1, J-O-T – 1, Liaison – 1, Blade Combat – 1, Vacc Suit – 0, Grav Vehicle – 0, Computer – 0


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:30 am 
Offline
Tracker
Tracker
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:04 pm
Posts: 125
Sigrun smiles warmly at Zaki and replies "Hardly that so much as recognising what I still don't know. We need to know the location of the POWs both to pull off a rescue and to keep them clear of a firefight. We still need a confirmed sighting of Jarl William and a better idea of the strength of our opposition".

_________________
Player: Jonathan/Tiglath
Sigrun Volsung, 9B7886, Lt Commander, 3 terms, age 31
Gun Cbt 3 (Rifle 2, Pistol 1), Melee Cbt 1 (Axe), Pilot 1,
Gunnery 1, Vacc Suit 1, Zero G 1, Streetwise 1, Recon 1,
Electronics 0, Grav Vehicle 0
Enemy: Imperial Navy (Lunion) Ine Givar(?)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:56 am 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:39 pm
Posts: 398
Tiglath wrote:
Sigrun smiles warmly at Zaki and replies "Hardly that so much as recognising what I still don't know. We need to know the location of the POWs both to pull off a rescue and to keep them clear of a firefight. We still need a confirmed sighting of Jarl William and a better idea of the strength of our opposition".


Zaki pauses at the door while Sigrun speaks. "I agree. I'll be back." She turns and walks up the hall to Lady Jane's cabin.

_________________
Joe Roberts

In The Marches
Zaki Shursiia, 486B97, Army, Major, 3 terms, 31
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1

Wine Dark Rift
Anevay "Vee" Becker, 886953, Merchant, 1st Officer, 3 terms, 30
Electronics-1, Mechanical-1, Medical-1, Navigation-2, Pilot-1, Pistol-1

CATN
Jiao Donat van Stoddart, 687DE7, Merchant, Engineer, 34
Engineering – 4, Electronics – 4, Brawling – 1, Gun Combat – 1, Ships Boat – 1,
Carousing – 1, J-O-T – 1, Liaison – 1, Blade Combat – 1, Vacc Suit – 0, Grav Vehicle – 0, Computer – 0


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:04 pm 
Offline
Tracker
Tracker
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:04 pm
Posts: 125
When she’s convinced that the company are agreed to travel to reconnoitre the Luzon base Sigrun will prep her assault gear. She will then work with John Lee and Chandra (Gravitics/Mechanic) to conceal both it and the gear and weapons of the rest of the team aboard the G carrier. She will load up with enough “legal” shotguns/rifles and ammo (in their locked carry cases) to arm the team as required and to fit the cover story of setting up a camp for a hunting expedition. The G carrier will also need to carry tents etc to achieve the effect.

She approaches Captain Smith with a ready smile “Then this is not your first action Kapiten? I have an orbital range radio with my armour so I can call you when we need you and maybe give you some tactical information on route. We will use codewords not specific references which we will agree now. How long will you need to get to the Luzon base?”

Sigrun will go on to brief the Captain with any information she has that would be useful for the yacht’s brief atmospheric flight including radar coverage and landing conditions at the base. She shows him the road by which she believes reinforcements must arrive.

(OOC: As for the “deep concealment” within the G carrier. She is aiming to stow her combat armour and a ship’s vacc suit apiece for the team plus the two military longarms, SMGs, sidearms, grenades and ammo).

_________________
Player: Jonathan/Tiglath
Sigrun Volsung, 9B7886, Lt Commander, 3 terms, age 31
Gun Cbt 3 (Rifle 2, Pistol 1), Melee Cbt 1 (Axe), Pilot 1,
Gunnery 1, Vacc Suit 1, Zero G 1, Streetwise 1, Recon 1,
Electronics 0, Grav Vehicle 0
Enemy: Imperial Navy (Lunion) Ine Givar(?)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:02 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:24 pm
Posts: 485
Location: Pace, Fl
joertexas wrote:
Eris wrote:
"No, I'm not well."says Lady Jane, "I've been ill since we came out of Jump." There is a covered pan next to her bed and from the smell it is filled with vomit. "Nauseous, can't keep anything down, dizzy when I stand." she sighs, "I guess I should come clean, but don't tell anyone. I'm pregnant."


Zaki nods while ignoring the smell in the room. "Have you ever had jump sickness before? I would like to run some tests, if that's okay?"

"No, never!"Lady Jane says, "I've always been an easy traveller."

"Yes, run tests, if you have to, but please do keep this quiet."
she says then grabbing and holding Zaki's arm hard asks, "So, what have you found out? Is there some chance my husband still lives?"

_________________
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
Candles Against The Night, Jimi Woo; 38; 7B9BA9; Pilot-3, Comm-1, Broker-2, Admin-1, Streetwise-2, Steward-1, Computer-1, Vacc-1, Pistol-2, Cutlass-1; 60,000 lbC; AutoPistol, Cutlass, VaccSuit, HandComp.
Winedark Game: Merchant 1st Officer Antony "Andy" Sokolov, 787AA8, 46, 7 terms; Admin-1, Bribery-2, Electronics-1, Engineering-2, Navigation-4, Pilot-1, Revolver-1, Shotgun-1;Benefits: 8,000/yr, Cr50,000, Low Passage, Low Passage, Revolver, Shotgun


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:24 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:24 pm
Posts: 485
Location: Pace, Fl
Tiglath wrote:
When she’s convinced that the company are agreed to travel to reconnoitre the Luzon base Sigrun will prep her assault gear. She will then work with John Lee and Chandra (Gravitics/Mechanic) to conceal both it and the gear and weapons of the rest of the team aboard the G carrier. She will load up with enough “legal” shotguns/rifles and ammo (in their locked carry cases) to arm the team as required and to fit the cover story of setting up a camp for a hunting expedition. The G carrier will also need to carry tents etc to achieve the effect.

It is going to take two trips to get everything you need out to a camp site while taking care to keep assault gear well concealed. Two trips shouldn't be a problem, but it will take most of the day to get everything out to the game preserve and the camp set up. Of course, while you're setting up the camp, one or two of you could be doing other things...like a bit of recon.

Quote:
She approaches Captain Smith with a ready smile “Then this is not your first action Kapiten? I have an orbital range radio with my armour so I can call you when we need you and maybe give you some tactical information on route. We will use codewords not specific references which we will agree now. How long will you need to get to the Luzon base?”


"I've seen a bit of action in the past." agrees Captain Smith,"How long from here to the Luzon Base? Ten minutes if it's a 'bug out' without clearance or any of the legal niceties, but we wouldn't be coming back to this star port again. This would have to be a one shot and then we scramble back for Imperial space."

"If we go through the dance of getting clearance and all that, figure an hour or more. There isn't any defense here that will stop us from scrambling, and as mad as it will make the locals that's the route I think would be best if we're going to do any sort of close air support and an extraction. In any case, I'll see to it we are refueled and ready for an immediate lift once you relocate to the jungle.
" Smith finishes.

Quote:
Sigrun will go on to brief the Captain with any information she has that would be useful for the yacht’s brief atmospheric flight including radar coverage and landing conditions at the base. She shows him the road by which she believes reinforcements must arrive.


"No reinforcements will be coming up that road if I get The Old Dream down there. We can blast any soft targets coming down that road, and it's going to take them a few hours to get heavy armor down there." says Captain Smith.

"The local army has propeller airplanes and a few helicopters." says Joe Whistler, "If they commit them we won't have more than an hour before we're going to have to start trying to knock them out of the sky. That would require the local government openly committing to support for the Luzon, though. They might not and even if they do it might take them several hours to make that decision."

Quote:
(OOC: As for the “deep concealment” within the G carrier. She is aiming to stow her combat armour and a ship’s vacc suit apiece for the team plus the two military longarms, SMGs, sidearms, grenades and ammo).

Like I said, that's going to take 2 trips.

_________________
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
Candles Against The Night, Jimi Woo; 38; 7B9BA9; Pilot-3, Comm-1, Broker-2, Admin-1, Streetwise-2, Steward-1, Computer-1, Vacc-1, Pistol-2, Cutlass-1; 60,000 lbC; AutoPistol, Cutlass, VaccSuit, HandComp.
Winedark Game: Merchant 1st Officer Antony "Andy" Sokolov, 787AA8, 46, 7 terms; Admin-1, Bribery-2, Electronics-1, Engineering-2, Navigation-4, Pilot-1, Revolver-1, Shotgun-1;Benefits: 8,000/yr, Cr50,000, Low Passage, Low Passage, Revolver, Shotgun


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:30 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:24 pm
Posts: 485
Location: Pace, Fl
Nuke66 wrote:
Edwardo does work to refuel and load out the yacht, as well as getting the 12 ton of hand tools loaded.

He will keep the two tabs separate, hopefully to be re-reimbursed eventually.

Done!

12 tons at 3Kcr/ton = 36Kcr expended. I'm assuming this is coming from the group's funds, yes?

IAC, you can get this done on day two, and join the hunting party (if you want)...you'd be playing the party of "the rich noble on a hunting trip" if any authorities ask any questions.

_________________
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
Candles Against The Night, Jimi Woo; 38; 7B9BA9; Pilot-3, Comm-1, Broker-2, Admin-1, Streetwise-2, Steward-1, Computer-1, Vacc-1, Pistol-2, Cutlass-1; 60,000 lbC; AutoPistol, Cutlass, VaccSuit, HandComp.
Winedark Game: Merchant 1st Officer Antony "Andy" Sokolov, 787AA8, 46, 7 terms; Admin-1, Bribery-2, Electronics-1, Engineering-2, Navigation-4, Pilot-1, Revolver-1, Shotgun-1;Benefits: 8,000/yr, Cr50,000, Low Passage, Low Passage, Revolver, Shotgun


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:24 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:39 pm
Posts: 398
Eris wrote:
"No, never!"Lady Jane says, "I've always been an easy traveller."

"Yes, run tests, if you have to, but please do keep this quiet."
she says then grabbing and holding Zaki's arm hard asks, "So, what have you found out? Is there some chance my husband still lives?"


"I need to get my med kit. I'll be right back." She quickly walks to her room, retrieves her kit, and returns to Lady Jane's room. Opening the bag, she extracts a handheld med scanner and places three remote sensors the size of her thumb; one on the woman's forehead, one in the center of her chest just over the top of her breastbone, and one on her right foot. "Just lie back and relax," she intones. "We have found some Imperial prisoners not far from here. We are planning a rescue mission. We don't know if your husband is with them, though."

_________________
Joe Roberts

In The Marches
Zaki Shursiia, 486B97, Army, Major, 3 terms, 31
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1

Wine Dark Rift
Anevay "Vee" Becker, 886953, Merchant, 1st Officer, 3 terms, 30
Electronics-1, Mechanical-1, Medical-1, Navigation-2, Pilot-1, Pistol-1

CATN
Jiao Donat van Stoddart, 687DE7, Merchant, Engineer, 34
Engineering – 4, Electronics – 4, Brawling – 1, Gun Combat – 1, Ships Boat – 1,
Carousing – 1, J-O-T – 1, Liaison – 1, Blade Combat – 1, Vacc Suit – 0, Grav Vehicle – 0, Computer – 0


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group