It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:09 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 269 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:17 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 11:42 am
Posts: 2058
Captain Lazarus decides that he should 'settle' the ship wrecked refugees from Monte Verde on the nearest civilized island. That is the Breton governed colony on the island of New Providence and the major town of Nassau. . The McG sports a Gauloise flag and with the two nations still reportedly under a state of truce, he hopes to be able to leave the settlers ashore peaceably and refit the sloop with upgrades. After that, well, a search for more golden doubloons and a quest for buried treasure inspires the crew.

Leaving the lush forested Monte Verde a distant speck on the horizon, the sloop sails broad reach to the wind and west-southwest away from the snake infested place. All is quiet for the first day, save for the night howling of the Lycan infected children. secured away from the crew in a jolly boat, towed along by a length of long rope attached to the stern keel. Some pirates talk of severing the line completely and leaving the wolf cub children to their fate. Deciding to honour his commitment to the padre and resettle the children and mothers somewhere safe, a squad of marines armed with loaded muskets watch dutifully from the stern castle. Rexlin, musket less himself, can only look on jealously after handing his over to the settlers in the mission. The children do indeed assume lupine form under the fullness of the moon, but desist from untying themselves, surviving a frantic and harrowing experience bobbing on the waves. The morning sun finds them exhausted, tired and easy to restrain. They are escorted into lower berths to reunite with their mothers.

The Captain thinks to summons the doppleganger Catriona to his quarters. He has heard more of the intriquing map tattoo and the doppelgangers liaisons for Djebel Tarik. Leaving his quarters he is summoned however to the deck by the watchmen crows in the nest spotting a quartet of pale sails. Two twin-mast ocean barques, tack unevenly across the seas. They appear heavy laden and after a thorough scan of the seas, unescorted. A look through a long telescope confirms his impressions. "Beat to quarters, Mr Perryman, let us reel in a fine prize or two."

The ship is going on a pirate raid, all able bodied men are summoned to posts. You may choose to join a cannon crew, sailing crew or boarding crew, each will have its' own challenges. Iggway may choose to also join or take a place in the galley or overseeing the settlers.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:49 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 6:42 am
Posts: 5838
Location: Middle of Carolinas
Blood hears the excitement level pick up, and he rushes up the ladder to spy the reason for call to stations. He has been training and studying a bit on sailing maneuvers and hopes to get picked to assist. He hopes to avoid being placed near a cannon where he may cause another friendly fire incident.

_________________
Dandelion - female half-orc beautyqueen in training (The Lone City in the Wildlands) OSRIC
Geoffrey Blood - male pirate from Briton (Pirates:Cannon and Dragons) 1e homebrew
Halfpint - female halfling badgirl wannabe (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL
Junius - male dwarf pincushion (Dave's Mega-dungeon) LL
Manoah Lasley - male ranger of royal blood (A New Hope in the West) OSRIC
Mark'd - charismatic human fighter (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:23 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:02 pm
Posts: 17459
Location: Central Vermont
Pocc briefly chats with Roger and Gaston asking if they wish to join him in the excitement. The druid hopes to be selected for either crew he has no preference though being on the boarding party would be an adventure.

_________________
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred

Algrim GreyBeard Dwarf - Skull Mountain
Bror Hammerfell Dwarf - Enter the World of Greyhawk
Cormac MacCulain Human Fighter - Adventures on the Borderlands of Lamora
Gavin Storm Human Smuggler - WEG Star Wars
Glimble Rivenstone Gnome Cleric - under streets of splendor
Hot Streak - Villian - Rebirth of Power
Ivan Volkov Human - Mechwarrior2 3028 campaign
Jack Carter Human - Mutant Future - Tales from the Gam'A Zone
Korin McGruffin Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Formerly: Pits of Wob Currently: Minn's Mound
Odilo the Reborn Half-Elf Mage - A Paladin in Hell
Pocc Vorche Human Druid - Pirates: Cannons and Dragons
Throm Thundergut Dwarf - Silvery Moon


DM - A Village With No Name (AD&D 2e)
DM - Al-Qadim: One Dozen and One Adventures (Ad&d 2e)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:44 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:14 pm
Posts: 14208
Zoggrot volunteers for the boarding crew.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:53 pm 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:23 am
Posts: 1842
Location: Fort Smith, AR
Rexlin

Still chafing from being told to give up his musket, he is torn between joining a boarding crew for some quick adventure and goodies, or even a chance to further a bit of personal ambition... but he still hears the call of gun powder and in the end can't resist the idea of firing the big guns. He checks his personal weapons and gear and rushes to a cannon crew. As he passes Pocc along the way he leans in conspiratorially. "A bottle of meade and cover your watches for a week if you bring me back a decent musket... watches for 2 months if you find a true rifle!"

_________________
Brett
~A.K.A. Bluehorse




Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:27 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:16 am
Posts: 2532
Szmodics

Reunited with some crew mates, Szmodics is interested to hear first hand of the tales and adventures they had. The Haldane pirate wannabe will take a place with one of the cannon crew. Strapped to his side his crossbow and sword in case the cannonballs are not enough. Looking around, Szmodics will take note of where some principal ship characters are, Dogger the gunnery Sgt', Rico the bosun and 'Shifty'.

Before the drumming starts, he will take his breakfast with Old Plighty in the galley, sharing out some of the 'Fyffes Goldleaf' as promised and check in on doppel-Cat.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:21 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:16 am
Posts: 13332
Location: Packerland
After sleeping so heavy he could have been mistaken for dead, Siggard spends most of his morning getting back to his studies and spell research. He silently despises the captains treatment of the wolf children, especially when they are separated from their mothers. He decides it best to ignore the whole thing and keeps his attention focused on his new squid tank experiment.

After consorting with his superior, Mr. Perryman, he gets to work dissecting and cutting out anything he thinks might be useful as spell components from his latest trophy, the head of the dreaded yung-ti warrior. After separating and packaging up the goodies, (eyes, glands, tongue, etc.) he passes along the head to the common crewmen so it can be hung next to the hags head. What better way to insight fear into those we attempt to overtake, he thinks to himself.

After hearing about their next raid, he stays close to Perryman, wondering if he would be best suited on the boarding crew, or if he should help with the sailing instead. He checks all of his gear, making sure his pistols are dry and loaded. Tossing little Face up into the rigging again so he can climb around and get some fresh air, the wizard moves over towards the boarding crew unless he is ordered to stay put.


Last edited by OGRE MAGE on Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:16 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 11:42 am
Posts: 2058
The two struggling barques sails beat against the wind as they tack a course away from the advancing sloop. On the McGregor men don tartan scarves and paint their faces in wild slashes of warpaint. Seeing shaman Iggway join the deck some of the crew start hollering like tribesmen, waving boarding axes. The head of the serpentine Yuan-ti is paraded up and down the deck as cannons are drawn back. Four crews load under the watchful barking of Dogger hoping to loose a cannonade of shrapnel and cutting chain.

The smaller sleeker barques about turn and almost halt for a few minutes as jib and bowsprits swing powerfully across decks and then more sheets are added to the masts as full sails lift the boats high in the water and speed away.

"Now for some 'Cat and Mouse' Mr Perryman, or do we say 'shark and cod' Mr Voche?" Captain Lazarus asks then directs men into the rigging to unfurl full sails and chase down a prize. (Geoff roll a 4d6 vs dex minus any sailing bonus)

The sailors tack the sloop through a series of 'S' shapes, weaving across the waves with the sails billowing hugely in crosswinds. The plan is to close by the sloops, within cannon range and deliver a broadside of chain shot to disable the adversaries mast and sails. Then quickly a 'figure of 8' move to bring the starboard side cannons into play. If one ship can be left immobilised then it can be a sitting duck to pluck out the water with ease after chasing down the second vessel. All the while trusting the skill of the sailors to nimbly tack sufficiently in and out of opposing cannon retorts.

The fleeing vessels run aside each other, trying not to steal each others wind. In terms of speed all three vessels look evenly matched but with an advantage of greater sail power the McGregor's Revenge looks to wreak some havoc on the merchantmen. A a range of several hundred yards, men in blue oilskin coats and striped pantaloons can be seen hurrying about their duties. Two puffs of smoke emerge from the sterns of both vessels. Throwing the dice first the vessels fire of rear cannons but the range is out of reach and cannon round shot bounce once, twice skipping on the wave crest before sinking into the murky depths. It is the signal for more hollering and throat cutting mummery.

LOng Nine @ 600yards [1d20-5] = 11-5 = 6 damage [3d6] = 9
LOng Nine @ 600yards [1d20-5] = 11-5 = 6 damage [3d6] = 9

After a tense few moments while the opposing crews reload, The McGregor twists from a headlong advance to display a broadside of cannon,(Szmodics and Rexlin give me a 3d6 for loading and a d20 for firing)

Zoggrot, Pocc, Iggway and Siggard, all leaning over the deck and staring at the other ships. Checking out the enemy vessels and seeking weak spots or where fighting men may be hidden. Give me a 3d6 wisdom roll please.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:57 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:16 am
Posts: 13332
Location: Packerland
Siggard strains his eyes to try to find any weaknesses with the other ships, but spots none.

Wisdom Check (10) [3d6] = 14

"Mr. Perryman, sir! I think I have an idea!"

He suddenly has an epiphany and rushes over towards the cannons of all places. It looks as though he is beginning a spell of some kind, trying to determine which group of cannon tenders has the most proficient firing team before completion of his new magicks. He shouts out to his friends at the rail.

"Let me know if you see a large group of them hiding somewhere!"

Sig would like to use some new magic he has been working on. Not sure if he has time to get the spell off in the next cannon volley.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:09 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:14 pm
Posts: 14208
Zoggrot doesn't spot anything.

Wisdom check (10): [3d6] = 17


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:54 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:02 pm
Posts: 17459
Location: Central Vermont
Pocc thinks he sees something in a good weak spot. The sea druid points it out to the others. "What about right there? Aim for that spot."

Wisdom check (14) [3d6] = 10

_________________
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred

Algrim GreyBeard Dwarf - Skull Mountain
Bror Hammerfell Dwarf - Enter the World of Greyhawk
Cormac MacCulain Human Fighter - Adventures on the Borderlands of Lamora
Gavin Storm Human Smuggler - WEG Star Wars
Glimble Rivenstone Gnome Cleric - under streets of splendor
Hot Streak - Villian - Rebirth of Power
Ivan Volkov Human - Mechwarrior2 3028 campaign
Jack Carter Human - Mutant Future - Tales from the Gam'A Zone
Korin McGruffin Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Formerly: Pits of Wob Currently: Minn's Mound
Odilo the Reborn Half-Elf Mage - A Paladin in Hell
Pocc Vorche Human Druid - Pirates: Cannons and Dragons
Throm Thundergut Dwarf - Silvery Moon


DM - A Village With No Name (AD&D 2e)
DM - Al-Qadim: One Dozen and One Adventures (Ad&d 2e)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:33 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 6:42 am
Posts: 5838
Location: Middle of Carolinas
Geoffrey rolled a 10.
[4d6] = 10 dex roll

_________________
Dandelion - female half-orc beautyqueen in training (The Lone City in the Wildlands) OSRIC
Geoffrey Blood - male pirate from Briton (Pirates:Cannon and Dragons) 1e homebrew
Halfpint - female halfling badgirl wannabe (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL
Junius - male dwarf pincushion (Dave's Mega-dungeon) LL
Manoah Lasley - male ranger of royal blood (A New Hope in the West) OSRIC
Mark'd - charismatic human fighter (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL



Last edited by onlyme on Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:35 pm 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:23 am
Posts: 1842
Location: Fort Smith, AR
Rexlin

Eager to fire the big guns, he finds him aim a bit off. :?

Loading [3d6] = 10 FIRE! [1d20] = 2

_________________
Brett
~A.K.A. Bluehorse




Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:42 pm 
Online
Ranger
Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:52 pm
Posts: 981
Iggway

[3d6] = 10 Wisdom (17)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:36 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:16 am
Posts: 2532
Szmodics

happy to get back in the action he follows the loading and priming procedure, ramming cannon ball or canister of chains into the bore and then priming the wick with some flame. he fires when the captain gives the order.

cannon load and fire [3d6] = 12 [1d20] = 9


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:33 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 11:42 am
Posts: 2058
McGregor's Revenge vs San Roque and the Sierra Nevada

The onlookers, a boarding party of menacing pirates including Zoggrot, Pocc and Iggway, watch their adversaries prepare for the challenge.

The two barques are of similar design, a central mast set after a small raised stern castle and a smaller fore mast with triangulated sails and short stubby bow sprits over the prow. They have few cannon on the deck and look like they are single hulled cargo vessels, narrow in design. each contains possibly two dozen figures, mostly mariners in traditional sea faring outfits. The furthest vessel carries some musketeers in forest hue pantaloons and cloaks and on deck a figure in a shining plate mail cuirass. He has a body guard of two costumed halberdiers. The closest vessel has white sails with a red chess piece type tower on and a nesting stork or heron type bird. The main activity of note is on this vessel.

Spying some cloaked figures, robed in woollen habits with bright starched white frilled ruffs and with chains of office around their necks standing close by the edge of the nearest boat. They sprinkle the waters below the fleeing vessel with some unseen powder, another pours a goblet of crimson liquid. After a few seconds the waves whirl and several mini maelstrom motions take place between the boats. Rising out of the waters, are a few watery pillars which writhe and sway like grasping tentacles. The opaque running waters darken to become a stormy angry brew as some fantastical animation begins to take shape and form.
(the image is of a mini tornado of water, rising from the waves and then splitting into three distinct long stormy shapes)

Siggard rushes to the Long Nine cannon which is aimed to fire from the prow under the bowsprit arm. The cannon is loaded with canister of '9 lbs' chain shot whose sole purpose is to rip the rigging and sails of the fleeing vessel, as well as any arms and legs or heads who happen to be in the explosive shrapnel's way. One specific canister has been augmented through Siggard's experimental concoctions. The chains pre-coated with a marinade of 'mage brew' and the cannon bore fitted with a sculpture ring of octopi tentacles and highlighted with a flowing signature of vermillion and ambergris. The mage undoubtedly remembers the crews warnings of 'Mickey Blue Eyes becoming Mickey One-Eye' and whatever happened to Roger Dodgers Artful Concoctions and his own potion mixing? Still arcane creations are the stuff of legend and Siggard wants to add to his virtuoso wizardry. A motley crew stand ready, Van de Poel grins like a male hag.

Siggard give me a 3d6 vs dex for the cannon loading and a d20 for the firing, I will adjust for range.

Rexlin and Szmodics lock and load round shot into portside cannon. Typical hole blasting mediums and elevate their cannons to arc the projectiles over the long range. Both their efforts fall short of the target but the middle firing cannons both land direct hits on the deck, scoring a huge mass of splinters and wreckage. Several men on the San Roque are felled but the balls skip wide of the mast and the sailors still frantically pull ropes to billow sails in the wind."Nice shooting Dogger, get your crews slovenly sea dogs reloading starboard, we should hit them at a closer ranger with more precision or your greasy arses will be flogged from the masts before supper."Captain Lazarus bellows from helm as Rico spins the ships wheel to tack across the seas.

Cannon fire long range [1d20] = 20 [1d20] = 17 [1d20] = 16

Rex and Szmo, it takes about four rounds+ to reload and fire, so during that time give me a single 3d6 dex skill check for loading and a single d20 for firing. A failed dex roll moves the loading by one round. presently you are at long range and so reliant upon Mr Blood and others to close the range by good sailing.

Geoffrey Blood hauls ass and ropes, first to unfurl full sails to harness the winds and then immediately stripping the yard arms to half sail as they sloop tacks and importantly keeps the sail cloth out of the way of the chain shot fired at them from the two fleeing barques. Were your sails to be shredded then you have less manuvrability and obviously less sail power and speed. Becoming a sitting duck for pirates to catch or a snail to skip away from.

Geoffrey: Give me a dex skill check for your sailing ability during each period (consistent passes enable you to add +'s to your sailing prowess personally and also the ships combined sailing skills and speed.) Also state an action such as 'Geoff clambers into the crows nest and preps a musket, longbow, crossbow. in case you are required to act other than sailing and further give me a dex saving throw as you dodge incoming shrapnel and cannon fire. Macro should be: sailing [3d6] dodging [3d6]

The crews work at their tasks, cannons being loaded, sails being set. The closest ship retorts three broadside cannons, again the balls fall short causing more joyous sarcastic hollering from the pirates. watching the frenzied water tornado take shape though the crew know something is amiss. The spiralling water spout splits and three manifestations of angry water take shape and charge across the between the vessels to slam against the McGregor's hull and snap viciously at the crew on board. A large serpent shape, a long clawed tentacle and a huge grasping fist target sections of the sloop, trying to reach men and haul them overboard. water weird, serpent, tentacle, fist, [1d20] = 17[1d20] = 14[1d20] = 14

water weird: serpent grabs a dwarf loading one of the centre cannons, knocking him prone but he escapes being dragged over by crawling to clutch a rope.

water weird: tentacle reaches into the sails and hauls a sailor from the rigging. he slams unconscious into the deck and passively slips over the side.

water weird: fist punches a marine by the cabin door, grasping his throat in a vice like strangulation and begins to throttle him. The man slashes with a sword but his weapon just cleaves through the arm of stormy seawater, severing its' grip on him. The fist of water splashes on the deck but instantly a new five fingered menace forms to lunge at him.


Zoggrot, Pocc and Iggway, give me two attacks rolls each and another action post if needed, such as drink a potion, cast a spell, sever line, join a cannon crew, aid a colleague, etc to cover the rounds in between the crews loading cannon.

I recommend folk read through the Weapons and Armour forum for insight into cannon use.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:03 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 6:42 am
Posts: 5838
Location: Middle of Carolinas
Geoffrey works with the crew of the mainmast to move it as the ship turns back and forth in the water. He latches and unlatches to secure the mast and sail.


sailing [3d6] = 10 dodging [3d6] = 9

_________________
Dandelion - female half-orc beautyqueen in training (The Lone City in the Wildlands) OSRIC
Geoffrey Blood - male pirate from Briton (Pirates:Cannon and Dragons) 1e homebrew
Halfpint - female halfling badgirl wannabe (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL
Junius - male dwarf pincushion (Dave's Mega-dungeon) LL
Manoah Lasley - male ranger of royal blood (A New Hope in the West) OSRIC
Mark'd - charismatic human fighter (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:00 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:16 am
Posts: 13332
Location: Packerland
Siggard feels totally out of his league aiding the brutish cannon crew, but he tries to keep his head in the game despite the chaos going on all around him. He does what he can to help out, hoping that his new magic will impress his captain and crewmates.

Normal Dex Check (17) [3d6] = 11

He points at the other ship just before the cannons are ready to fire and shouts. "There! Hit them right there!"

Random d20 [1d20] = 1 :shock: (been nice sailing with ya, folks!)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:18 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:14 pm
Posts: 14208
Boarding axe (THAC0 20): [1d20+1] = 17+1 = 18. Dmg: [1d6+3] = 6+3 = 9/[1d4+3] = 2+3 = 5 (SM/L)
Boarding axe (THAC0 20): [1d20+1] = 19+1 = 20. Dmg: [1d6+3] = 4+3 = 7/[1d4+3] = 4+3 = 7 (SM/L)

If Zoggrot fights sailors of the other ship, he tries to use time betwene attacks to get into position for sneak attacks if possible. If the attacks are for the water snake, he hits with the flat of his axe.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:28 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:02 pm
Posts: 17459
Location: Central Vermont
Pocc rushes over to help man the cannons by helping to reload the cannons.
Cannon Loading DEX (14) [3d6] = 10 Firing [1d20] = 14

_________________
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred

Algrim GreyBeard Dwarf - Skull Mountain
Bror Hammerfell Dwarf - Enter the World of Greyhawk
Cormac MacCulain Human Fighter - Adventures on the Borderlands of Lamora
Gavin Storm Human Smuggler - WEG Star Wars
Glimble Rivenstone Gnome Cleric - under streets of splendor
Hot Streak - Villian - Rebirth of Power
Ivan Volkov Human - Mechwarrior2 3028 campaign
Jack Carter Human - Mutant Future - Tales from the Gam'A Zone
Korin McGruffin Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Formerly: Pits of Wob Currently: Minn's Mound
Odilo the Reborn Half-Elf Mage - A Paladin in Hell
Pocc Vorche Human Druid - Pirates: Cannons and Dragons
Throm Thundergut Dwarf - Silvery Moon


DM - A Village With No Name (AD&D 2e)
DM - Al-Qadim: One Dozen and One Adventures (Ad&d 2e)


Last edited by GreyWolfVT on Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 269 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group