It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:08 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 387 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 20  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Monte Verde
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 12:06 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:16 am
Posts: 13230
Location: Packerland
Siggard can no longer see his friends from his vantage point in the trees. He waits for a few more minutes, hoping to see some sign of their approach on the village. Seeing that the statues are already being dismantled, he thinks to himself that the trip back will certainly be much easier now.

Finally, his impatience gets the best of him and he quickly recites the magic words and hand symbols necessary to bring forth his invisible friend.

(casting Unseen Servant)

A little position map might be handy here to see where the people and buildings actually are. Even if it is just a simple thing hand drawn on a cocktail napkin. :D


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Monte Verde
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 12:30 pm 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:23 am
Posts: 1757
Location: Fort Smith, AR
OGRE MAGE wrote:

A little position map might be handy here to see where the people and buildings actually are. Even if it is just a simple thing hand drawn on a cocktail napkin. :D


Agreed!

_________________
Brett
~A.K.A. Bluehorse




Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Monte Verde
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 9:23 pm 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:23 am
Posts: 1757
Location: Fort Smith, AR
Rexlin

Chokes back a curse and seeing no other option he holds out his musket for the other to grab hold of and drag him out, making sure to keep his finger out of the trigger guard. Accidently shooting your rescuers was widely believed to be counterproductive. "Get me out!" he mouths silently, his eyebrows high as he realizes that he is sinking.

_________________
Brett
~A.K.A. Bluehorse




Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Monte Verde
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 5:14 am 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 11:42 am
Posts: 1950
The Unseen Servant is summoned, what does Siggard wish to do with it?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Monte Verde
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:36 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:16 am
Posts: 13230
Location: Packerland
Sig will send his US up to the platform with the hanging bodies for now. He hopes to get some sign from the others before spinning the bodies around and making a scene.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Monte Verde
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 10:17 am 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:11 pm
Posts: 1413
Location: The New World
Holden having crossed safely cuts one of the ropes from one side and moves along the mud to give Rexlin a safety line, "Not a fan of mud?" he mouths back.

_________________
Don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody.” ― J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Monte Verde
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 5:42 am 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 11:42 am
Posts: 1950
At the Native Village:

Rexlin grabs at the line of hemp rope, casually tossed to him by the young bard Holden. He cuts the line stretched a few feet above the quicksand and lets it drag to the flailing Rexlin. The suction of the quicksand is very strong, dragging him down the more he moves. It is not a bog to swim through though he tries to keep himself as high above the muddy nasal threshold as he can. If only he could slither across the surface of the muddy in the same fashion as the predatory reed snakes. their watchful red eye gaze ever on him since his thrashings have all but scared the rodent population away. A buzzing of serpentile dead skin rattles indicate the snakes wagering on his chances of success. (Rexlin, make a [4d6] strength check please to pull yourself free, failure means you need to make a [5d6] roll next round...perhaps Holden may inspire you with words of encouragement?). Van de Poel hisses like a snake too,"C'mon Rex man, we got a Sister to find." and takes cover under the eaves of a nearby thatched hut, bow ready to fire. he has smeared swipes of mud across his forehead and cheeks to mask his pale face.

Siggard waits for sight or sound of his comrades. Sneaking forward to shelter behind a canework of runner beans on the edge of the village he casts his Unseen Servant, animating an arcane force to do his bidding. The servant summoned follows directions and begins to knock over pots and uproot plants, drag cane sticks in the mud and pelt the mangy guard dogs with handfuls of loose gravel. The dogs skitter in circles and begin to bark, free of any tethers they chase the sticks looking for an owner to retrieve them for. They growl at the plants being turfed out of the earth and dig furiously for burrowing creatures. The noise alerts the gathered warriors at the village forge. They come about with bows and spears. The two skinned bodies twist to face them, their garrotted heads lolling one their shoulders, eyes dead glazed but looking at them. The first of the warriors fires a silvered arrow into the chest of one of the men. The dead body makes no sound but spins round and round, tightening the rope threads until it can turn no more then centrifugal forces take over which spin the man back in full circle. Other natural forces combine as the sudden movement alleviate the build up of tension in the dead mans' bowels. Amid an acrid outpouring of yellow bile and urine, he shits himself. The jaw of the other smaller man opens and closes, mimicking a grimacing silent laugh. It is more than the natives can bear and they rush as one to stab and hack the lynched bodies, tearing them down from their totem perch and carving them asunder. A few wooden shutters open in the village and by candle light worried faces look out. Seeing the warriors about their business, the native womenfolk hush wakened children and close again the shutters. Close by but unnoticed, Siggard and Face may sneak away, dodging under the chicken wire netting and between huts to the village centre. (Do you go to the forge or elsewhere.)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Monte Verde
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 8:48 am 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 11:42 am
Posts: 1950
At the Mission Station:

Geoffrey Blood displays his prowess, balancing finely on the chapel gable as he lunges with the point of his long sword and stabs again, another neat thrust, another neat death. The native archer rolling off the clay tiles and dropping silently onto the plaza floor. Of the two remaining one aims his arrow at the pirate, silhouetted against the moon. From such a short range he shouldn't miss...native attack [1d20] = 3 arrow [1d6] = 4...but Geoffrey flicks a wrist swiftly to catch the shaft of the arrow in flight and send it away into the nights dark. "Quick wrist action, must be practising in his bunk at night, mark that down will you Grimwald."notes Captain Lazarus obviously impressed. The other native with advantage over Pascale who clings to the chapel guttering, bashes down upon the crown of her head and she falls unconscious to the floor below. The enforced relaxing of her body cushioning the hard landing on the plaza.
native attack [1d20] = 20 damage club [1d4] = 1

A retort of bolts from the settlers below and from the trading store up storeys fail to hit any of the natives.

heavy crossbow [1d20] = 11 [1d20] = 8 damage [1d6+1] = 6+1 = 7 [1d6+1] = 1+1 = 2
heavy crossbow [1d20] = 12 [1d20] = 10 damage [1d6+1] = 3+1 = 4 [1d6+1] = 3+1 = 4

Geoffrey continue in melee

Apart from the rooftop engagement the native assault has stalled and continues only in the forest with the chase after Logan. The Captain organises the defences of the wall while Grimwald and Goldie drag the native dead outside the plaza grounds. Goldie smiles, his brace of gold teeth reflecting in the moonlight taking the opportunity to fill his pouch with the odds and sods of picking looted from the natives. He looks greedily at the shaman bonehead slain by Zoggrot then asks where the half orc is.

Zoggrot give me your actions please,

Elijah and Pocc are in the main chapel.

"I tell you, this pox, this Lycan curse affecting these settlers was nought but judgement upon these shores. For Poseidon himself saw fit to wreck their ships and intended to take these down to the hoary depths. Their rescue was perdition for the island, Poseidon must be satisfied with their blood, lest a greater wrath befall all you heretical sinners! The prongs of the trident represent wrath and justice and err...more wrath!" the seafaring prophet takes to a pulpit and brings a wrathful condemnation upon the Sisters and those settler children present in the chapel. He is wide eyed and bellows across the chapel that the lycan curse should be rooted out and destroyed. He bashes the lectern with his fist and raises his trident to the air, rallying the youth to stand around him and seek out the errant Padre. The Sisters alarmed at this turn of events, like inciting a 'mutiny' upon a ships crew. One Sister points a long finger and calls for "Silence!" (Casting Command upon Elijah, spell saves [1d20] = 1). Elijah seems to be brought to his senses rather abruptly, after a long silence he calms himself and steps away from the altar table. "Your pardon sisters, my rage and uncertainty got the better of me, I should be more circumspect. Maybe Padre Claude may offer an explanation?" HE goes to the baptistery full of Holy Water and fills his oiled water skin. Pocc you note that Elijah's water skin is inscribed with various devotional runes.

Iggway Gweequay runs across the plaza and into the private chambers of Padre Claude. It is a simple extension built on the back of the chapel. A large reception and office room and some stone stairs rising to a curtained off bedroom above. The downstairs room is neat and Spartan. A small fireplace with old embers and some decorative implements surround the wall, paintings, tapestry, a mirror. A native woven carpet lines the floor tiles and the table seems to double as writing desk judging by the inkpots and melted candlesticks on the surface. Taking a little time to get your bearings once more, you find several vellums in tray marked 'pending' and believe that these notes at least cover the research and scribing of a Remove Curse incantation. (Do you wish to search for or through anything else or hurry back?)

okay, next action and verbals please.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Monte Verde
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 9:13 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 6:42 am
Posts: 5783
Location: Middle of Carolinas
Between the reflective swatting of the arrow and hearing Pascale fall, Geoffrey is momentarily distracted. Just enough, it appears, for his attempt to lunge is woefully ineffective.

Long Sword [1d20+2] = 7+2 = 9 ; damage [1d8+1] = 4+1 = 5 sm/md ; [1d12+1] = 12+1 = 13 Lg

_________________
Dandelion - female half-orc beautyqueen in training (The Lone City in the Wildlands) OSRIC
Geoffrey Blood - male pirate from Briton (Pirates:Cannon and Dragons) 1e homebrew
Halfpint - female halfling badgirl wannabe (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL
Junius - male dwarf pincushion (Dave's Mega-dungeon) LL
Manoah Lasley - male ranger of royal blood (A New Hope in the West) OSRIC
Mark'd - charismatic human fighter (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Monte Verde
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 11:35 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:02 pm
Posts: 17312
Location: Central Vermont
Pocc looks at old Eli "Well what now? Do you suggest we go back out and try to help them or what Eli?"

_________________
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred

Algrim GreyBeard Dwarf - Skull Mountain
Bror Hammerfell Dwarf - Enter the World of Greyhawk
Cormac MacCulain Human Fighter - Adventures on the Borderlands of Lamora
Gavin Storm Human Smuggler - WEG Star Wars
Glimble Rivenstone Gnome Cleric - under streets of splendor
Hot Streak - Villian - Rebirth of Power
Ivan Volkov Human - Mechwarrior2 3028 campaign
Jack Carter Human - Mutant Future - Tales from the Gam'A Zone
Korin McGruffin Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Formerly: Pits of Wob Currently: Minn's Mound
Odilo the Reborn Half-Elf Mage - A Paladin in Hell
Pocc Vorche Human Druid - Pirates: Cannons and Dragons
Throm Thundergut Dwarf - Silvery Moon


DM - A Village With No Name (AD&D 2e)
DM - Al-Qadim: One Dozen and One Adventures (Ad&d 2e)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Monte Verde
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 4:49 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:16 am
Posts: 13230
Location: Packerland
Siggard uses the spells distractions to move himself towards the vacated forge to see what he can learn there.

He keeps his energy mass within the allotted 30' of himself, always darting around behind him, continuing the antics, to keep the attention away from the mage at all times.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Monte Verde
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 8:37 pm 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:23 am
Posts: 1757
Location: Fort Smith, AR
Rexlin

Sputtering angrily but clearly scared by the white in his eyes as he feels himself floundering. He gives his crewmates a desperate look, Looping his arm in the rope several times, hoping to keep a grip even if he goes under. He gives a heave but can't quite make it.

[4d6] = 16 vs STR(15)

OOC Dang it! Been missing rolls all day it seems, except for one that didn't matter anyway. SM, did you want me to go aeahd and roll the 5d6 or was that for the next round?

_________________
Brett
~A.K.A. Bluehorse




Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Monte Verde
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:13 am 
Offline
Ranger
Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:52 pm
Posts: 979
Iggway will grab the vellums, she realizes time is not on her side or Erik's, so she will hurry back to the Padre. She takes a mental photograph of the room, then leaves.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Monte Verde
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:22 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:02 pm
Posts: 17312
Location: Central Vermont
Pocc leaves Eli behind and returns out to the others and announces to all "I wish to help in removing the curse from your people Padre. Though I suspect you and I have a bit more to discuss." looking around "I will not even entertain the idea of killing children I have a duty to do what I can using my divine abilities. Captian sir if you are good with letting myself and anyone else assist the Padre in trying to cure the afflicted I would like to start doing so swiftly. Padre I suspect perhaps the anti-venoms might also be of use to me might I gain access to them and the notes for them?"

_________________
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred

Algrim GreyBeard Dwarf - Skull Mountain
Bror Hammerfell Dwarf - Enter the World of Greyhawk
Cormac MacCulain Human Fighter - Adventures on the Borderlands of Lamora
Gavin Storm Human Smuggler - WEG Star Wars
Glimble Rivenstone Gnome Cleric - under streets of splendor
Hot Streak - Villian - Rebirth of Power
Ivan Volkov Human - Mechwarrior2 3028 campaign
Jack Carter Human - Mutant Future - Tales from the Gam'A Zone
Korin McGruffin Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Formerly: Pits of Wob Currently: Minn's Mound
Odilo the Reborn Half-Elf Mage - A Paladin in Hell
Pocc Vorche Human Druid - Pirates: Cannons and Dragons
Throm Thundergut Dwarf - Silvery Moon


DM - A Village With No Name (AD&D 2e)
DM - Al-Qadim: One Dozen and One Adventures (Ad&d 2e)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Monte Verde
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:07 pm 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:11 pm
Posts: 1413
Location: The New World
Holden unsure what to do opens his mouth to speak some words of encouragement but stops fearing that more attention would not serve any of them any good. He looks around him for anything that might be helpful in pulling Rexlin out.

_________________
Don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody.” ― J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Monte Verde
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 1:21 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:14 pm
Posts: 13980
Zoggrot realizes he has weapons that can hurt the shape changer. Joining the fray, and hoping the tribesmen will let bygones by bygones, he tries sliding a silver dagger into the clawed man-beast.

Silvered Dagger (THAC0 20): [1d20+1] = 8+1 = 9. Dmg: [1d4+3] = 1+3 = 4/[1d3+3] = 1+3 = 4 (SM/L)

But the mob attacking it keeps Zoggrot from getting a good attack in.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Monte Verde
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 5:47 am 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 11:42 am
Posts: 1950
At the native village

Rexlin strains to pull on the hemp rope, the line cutting into the loose bark of the birch tree and creaking the rope as he struggles to pull his bogged own body from the suction of the quicksand. Holden remains tight lipped, scanning the cleared ground around nearby huts for anything of use to aid the sinking Rexlin. Under a half built hut you spot a rolled mesh of chicken wire fence. The bard sneaks to fetch it and brings it to the bank of the reed ditch, casting it in the same way as a chamberlain would roll out a duvet. The uncoiling mesh unfurls but lands with a splodge in the bog. It does not sink however and remains in reach of the grasp of Rexlin. Swimming in thick mud is no easy task but Rexlin is able to turn his body and strike out for the mesh, heaving his body from the waist up onto the netting. Still his strength fails him as his kicking legs weigh heavy beneath him. At least the buoyant netting stops him sinking further beneath the bog.

dex checks, strength check [3d6] = 10 [5d6] = 17

'Gin' Van de Poel strips off his gear and shins his way laboriously across the now single line suspended above the bog to help his comrade with a frantic tug-of-war, sticking his pudding thick fingers through the wire holes and leans back mimicking the way rower draws the oars through the water, inching the netting higher up the bank before the almost dead weight of Rexlin takes him to the murky depths. It is not quite the watery grave the recent convert of Poseidon reckoned awaited him. Holden takes a seat next to VdP and heaves likewise, hoping the noise and heavy breathing alerts no more than the ever watchful reed constrictors.

Rexlin may roll another [4d6] strength check to maintain a position upon the mesh net and Holden roll a [4d6-2] strength check for the combined pull of the other two as they attempt to drag him free.

Meanwhile the Unseen Servant of Siggard entices the guard dogs into ever frantic 'chase the tail' games, while the mage checks out the activities at the native forge. The warriors having left the smelting of the portions of the iconic statues whilst they dismember the animated corpses of Francoise and Petitjean. The forge looks a typical rustic setup. A charcoal fired hearth built of rugged stone. Rock hammers and basic metal work implements hang from suspended rafter hooks. To one side one of the statues has been bashed into large pieces, a foot here, a hand, torso. The statue is made of sculptured porcelain but overlaid with rich veins of silver. A crown, vestal adornments, the snakes hanging from the severed wrists. These broken portions have been cast into the forge fires and the silver smelted off, the slag poured into shell vessels. The silver then applied in rough measures to coat the sharpened flint stone arrowheads or spear blades of the warriors. One solidifying ingot of silver looks cool enough to wrap in the thick banana leaf type thatch to carry away or even to coat the edge of your own weapon of choice. The second icon lies wrapped in some heavy drapery, reminiscent of the chapels curtains. The statue is man sized but slimmer. Finely sculptured of one of the Two Saints, the bearded man grasping a constrictor snake coiled around his legs by a strong throttling grasp. It radiates an aura of peace and calm authority and is yet to be defiled into pieces for the fires.

From the quiet of the village centre you hear chords of tribal drums and piped notes coming from the mouth of the cave, inset into the hillside. The carved lintel stone above the opening flickering with torchlight from its dark recess within. Next actions please


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Monte Verde
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 4:49 am 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 11:42 am
Posts: 1950
Mission Station

Zoggrot in a surprise move decides to ambush the werewolf figure of Logan. Clutching one of the finely balanced throwing knives obtained from the body of the Cray thug in Cockburn, the half-orc uses his rogue skills to sneak up hidden in the shadows of the melee. When an opening presents itself he lunges forward to grab the head of Logan and attempts to backstab the Lycan with the silvered blade. The move surprises the natives who until now had not been alerted to his presence in the rutted ground. With some native words to at least declare he isn't a 'foe', the natives ignore his presence and continue to hound the lupine. Logan in beast form though is extra-ordinary perceptive and his reactions to the surprise attack cause him to swerve the blade dexterously. "Fool, fool you don't know what you are dealing with here. Go back to your ship and piracy, we just want to live. You cutthroats are as much beast as I. The children, the children..." Logan snarls at Zoggrot, raking his claws and snarl at his new adversary. Logan WW claw claw bite [1d20] = 5[1d20] = 2[1d20] = 2

It is just the opportunity the natives were praying for, seizing his glance and attack on the orc-man to cast their weighted net over the werewolfs' frame. The net is enough to tangle Logan's claws and they begin to drag him to the edge of the forest and bind him with strong ropes. Still ferociously aggressive the werewolf snaps out at their attempts to pin him down.

native melee, club x3, net [1d20] = 7[1d20] = 4[1d20] = 4[1d20] = 19 Zoggrot next actions please, the werewolf is prone so +2 to further attacks.

Geoffrey also continues in melee with the two remaining natives on the chapel roof. His sword riposte finds thin air. The retort from the natives goes wide as well. native melee, club x 2[1d20+1] = 7+1 = 8[1d20+1] = 4+1 = 5 [1d4] = 3[1d4] = 3 Finely balanced in the melee the natives decide to flee the encounter rather than face the fusillade of musket and pistol shot being primed to come their way. Geoffrey is left alone on the tiles, 'King of the Castle' . The roof cleared, he gets a salute from Captain Lazarus in the plaza,"Finely done Mr Blood, finely done.". Pascale is carried from the plaza to the care of the chapel clerics.

Elijah Crowthorne assists inside the chapel with the two sisters Cecilia and Beatrix and as he binds the youths wounds he asks more regarding the ministry of Padre Claude and his work among the settlers and natives. In the manse Pocc and Iggway assist Padre Claude in casting a Remove Curse spell over the changing form of Erik. I will deal with this and edit in the next update, time out, but if you wish to do any actions or verbals continue so, especially if engaged in a melee.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Monte Verde
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 11:05 am 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:23 am
Posts: 1757
Location: Fort Smith, AR
Rexlin

Gritting his teeth with effort he pulls himself up onto the mesh.

STR (15) [4d6] = 8

_________________
Brett
~A.K.A. Bluehorse




Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Monte Verde
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 11:29 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:16 am
Posts: 13230
Location: Packerland
Siggard calls his invisible servant back to him as he tests the weight of the unbroken statue to see if he can drag it out into the bushes by himself. Once his servant arrives, he hands it the severed hands and feet of the broken statue and commands it to float them around out in the clearing, in front of the cave opening, making it look like the spirit of the statue has come to life.

He grabs the silver ingot up in a leaf to see how hot it is before looking back towards the rear of the village, trying to spot his companions.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 387 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 20  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group