It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:47 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: X. Old Goblin Halls
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:22 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:14 pm
Posts: 14229
Horatio moves with everyone else. For safety.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: X. Old Goblin Halls
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:27 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 6:42 am
Posts: 5850
Location: Middle of Carolinas
Junius waves the others forward, and moves toward the right, looking at his options.

_________________
Dandelion - female half-orc beautyqueen in training (The Lone City in the Wildlands) OSRIC
Geoffrey Blood - male pirate from Briton (Pirates:Cannon and Dragons) 1e homebrew
Halfpint - female halfling badgirl wannabe (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL
Junius - male dwarf pincushion (Dave's Mega-dungeon) LL
Manoah Lasley - male ranger of royal blood (A New Hope in the West) OSRIC
Mark'd - charismatic human fighter (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: X. Old Goblin Halls
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:11 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 8:40 pm
Posts: 2844
Rainey follows along. When he gets to the cave-in, he tries to see what's going on beyond it, if he can...

It sort of looks like there's more tunnel there beyond the big pile, but different somehow? Is the pile just likely difficult to get past, or is it totally blocking the tunnel?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: X. Old Goblin Halls
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:28 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:18 pm
Posts: 11057
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Door
Junius waves the rest of the group forward, and begins to lead them down the right hand passage, past the cave-in. As the dwarf pushes on, Rainey, near the rear of the group, stops and inspects the caved-in and quickly determines that the area is completely unpassable.
Attachment:
Door.jpg
Door.jpg [ 65.45 KiB | Viewed 97 times ]


At the front of the line, the passage continues straight, but also Junius spies a door in the branch off to the left.


---
drpete, regarding the area beyond the cave-in, I will probably need to fix my map at some point. Here is how the area is described in the module:
Quote:
Heroes will have no
chance to get past the cave-in. It is too mighty, and will
withstand even the most steadfast attempts at achieving
passage. Beyond the unpassable rocks, roots and earth are
stairs which lead deeper into the Daakencraags.
So why even mention the stairs if the party can't get to them? Anyway...



Actions?



---

Brighton Area Map

---
Date: 1 Martius, Year 7102
Time: 10:43 (Sunrise: 06:50, Sunset: 18:35)
Temp: 58F
Conditions:
    Cool
    Light Breeze
Light Sources: Known Conditions/Spells in Effect:
    None.

Character Status
    Junius | Dwarf: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 4/3/2 | HP: 10 | Armor: Banded, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Scimitar, Sling (10), Shortbow (26) [5]
    Sacro | Elf: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 5/5 | HP: 4 | Armor: Banded, Dex -1 | Weapons: Longsword, Longbow (17) [5] | Spells: 1st: 1 (Sleep)
    AdaRue | Cleric: 1 | Mv: 60/20 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 4/3 | HP: 5 | Armor: Banded, Shield | Weapons: Mace | Spells: 1st: 1, 0 (Light)
    Canun | Cleric: 1 | Mv: 60/20 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 4/3 | HP: 4 | Armor: Banded, Shield | Weapons: Mace, Sling | Spells: 1st: 1 (Light)
      Nelly | Mule: 2 hd | Mv: 120/40 | THAC0: 18 | AC: 7 | HP: 9 | #Attacks: 1 (kick or bite) | Damage: 1d4 or 1d3 | Morale: 8 | Carrying: 0 pounds | Max Load: 400 pounds
    Rainey | MU: 1 | Mv: 120" | THAC0: 19 | AC: 10 | HP: 3 | Armor: Unarmored | Weapons: Dagger | Spells: 1st: 1, 0 (Charm Person)
    Keebler | Elf: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 4/3 | HP: 6 | Armor: Banded, Shield | Weapons: Longsword, Longbow (26) [5] | Spells: 1st: 1, 0 (Sleep)
    Horatio | Thief: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 8/6 | HP: 8-5 = 3 | Armor: Leather | Weapons: Longsword, Longbow (25) [5]
    Dimly | Dwarf: 1 | Mv: 60/20 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 5/4 | HP: 8-3 = 5-3 = 2-1 = 1+2 = 3 | Armor: Scale, Shield | Weapons: Longsword, Dagger, Shortbow (29) [5]
The Lost or Fallen
    Tom | Halfling: 1 | Mv: 60/20 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 5/4/3 | HP: 5-4 = 1+3 = 4-5 = -1 | Armor: Chain, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Handaxe, Shortbow (16), Dagger
    Omdog | MU: 1 | Mv: 120" | THAC0: 19 | AC: 9 | HP: 3-4 = -1 | Armor: Unarmored | Weapons: Quarterstaff, Dagger | Spells: 1st 1, 0
    Watts | Thief: 1 | Mv: 90" | THAC0: 19 | AC: 8/6 | HP: 5-1 = 4-3 = 1-5 = -4 | Armor: Leather, Dex -2 | Weapons: Longsword, Longbow (11)
    Hastin | Fighter: 1 | Mv: 60/20 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 4/3 | HP: 7-8 = -1 | Armor: Splint Mail, Shield | Weapons: Long sword, Javelin (3)
    Tippin | Halfling: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 4/3/2 | HP: 4-8 = -4 | Armor: Banded Mail, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Short sword, Shortbow (18)[/strike]
    Mila | MU: 1 | Mv: 120/40 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 9 | HP: 5 | Armor: Unarmored | Weapons: Dagger | Spells: 1st: 1 (Shield) <--- Retired.



Marching Orders
Scout:
    Keebler

5-foot:
    Junius
    Dimly
    Keebler
    Sacro
    Horatio
    AdaRue
    Rainey
    Canun

10-foot:
    Junius & Dimly
    Keebler & Sacro
    AdaRue & Horatio
    Rainey & Canun

Rolls
    None.

_________________
.
DM
Dave's Mega-Dungeon (LL)
---
Dave's Skype Game (Forum)
Dave's Skype Game (Moderators)
---
Player
None


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: X. Old Goblin Halls
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:54 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 6:42 am
Posts: 5850
Location: Middle of Carolinas
Junius pushes on to the right...

_________________
Dandelion - female half-orc beautyqueen in training (The Lone City in the Wildlands) OSRIC
Geoffrey Blood - male pirate from Briton (Pirates:Cannon and Dragons) 1e homebrew
Halfpint - female halfling badgirl wannabe (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL
Junius - male dwarf pincushion (Dave's Mega-dungeon) LL
Manoah Lasley - male ranger of royal blood (A New Hope in the West) OSRIC
Mark'd - charismatic human fighter (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: X. Old Goblin Halls
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:29 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:18 pm
Posts: 11057
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Round 0
Junius pushes past the door to the left and continues to scout ahead. After about 30-feet, partially concealed by a rocky outcropping, a sturdy wooden door just to his right is thrown open by a burly goblin guard. The goblin, clearly not expecting to see someone just outside the door, stands frozen for a fraction of a second before drawing his sword and yelling in his harsh goblin tongue: "Mech daan akorthaar!"

The group waiting behind the dwarven scout hear the call, and those that understand goblin translate for those that don't: "Kill the intruders!"
Attachment:
Goblins.jpg
Goblins.jpg [ 96.14 KiB | Viewed 94 times ]


Clamoring from the room beyond the door indicates the goblin's companions heard his command quite clearly.


---
There is no surprise. Please declare your actions for round 1, keeping in mind the geography of the situation and the perspective of your character (e.g. you can't target creatures you can't see).



Actions?



---

Brighton Area Map

---
Date: 1 Martius, Year 7102
Time: 10:45 (Sunrise: 06:50, Sunset: 18:35)
Temp: 58F
Conditions:
    Cool
    Light Breeze
Light Sources: Known Conditions/Spells in Effect:
    None.

Character Status
    Junius | Dwarf: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 4/3/2 | HP: 10 | Armor: Banded, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Scimitar, Sling (10), Shortbow (26) [5]
    Sacro | Elf: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 5/5 | HP: 4 | Armor: Banded, Dex -1 | Weapons: Longsword, Longbow (17) [5] | Spells: 1st: 1 (Sleep)
    AdaRue | Cleric: 1 | Mv: 60/20 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 4/3 | HP: 5 | Armor: Banded, Shield | Weapons: Mace | Spells: 1st: 1, 0 (Light)
    Canun | Cleric: 1 | Mv: 60/20 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 4/3 | HP: 4 | Armor: Banded, Shield | Weapons: Mace, Sling | Spells: 1st: 1 (Light)
      Nelly | Mule: 2 hd | Mv: 120/40 | THAC0: 18 | AC: 7 | HP: 9 | #Attacks: 1 (kick or bite) | Damage: 1d4 or 1d3 | Morale: 8 | Carrying: 0 pounds | Max Load: 400 pounds
    Rainey | MU: 1 | Mv: 120" | THAC0: 19 | AC: 10 | HP: 3 | Armor: Unarmored | Weapons: Dagger | Spells: 1st: 1, 0 (Charm Person)
    Keebler | Elf: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 4/3 | HP: 6 | Armor: Banded, Shield | Weapons: Longsword, Longbow (26) [5] | Spells: 1st: 1, 0 (Sleep)
    Horatio | Thief: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 8/6 | HP: 8-5 = 3 | Armor: Leather | Weapons: Longsword, Longbow (25) [5]
    Dimly | Dwarf: 1 | Mv: 60/20 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 5/4 | HP: 8-3 = 5-3 = 2-1 = 1+2 = 3 | Armor: Scale, Shield | Weapons: Longsword, Dagger, Shortbow (29) [5]
The Lost or Fallen
    Tom | Halfling: 1 | Mv: 60/20 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 5/4/3 | HP: 5-4 = 1+3 = 4-5 = -1 | Armor: Chain, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Handaxe, Shortbow (16), Dagger
    Omdog | MU: 1 | Mv: 120" | THAC0: 19 | AC: 9 | HP: 3-4 = -1 | Armor: Unarmored | Weapons: Quarterstaff, Dagger | Spells: 1st 1, 0
    Watts | Thief: 1 | Mv: 90" | THAC0: 19 | AC: 8/6 | HP: 5-1 = 4-3 = 1-5 = -4 | Armor: Leather, Dex -2 | Weapons: Longsword, Longbow (11)
    Hastin | Fighter: 1 | Mv: 60/20 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 4/3 | HP: 7-8 = -1 | Armor: Splint Mail, Shield | Weapons: Long sword, Javelin (3)
    Tippin | Halfling: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 4/3/2 | HP: 4-8 = -4 | Armor: Banded Mail, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Short sword, Shortbow (18)[/strike]
    Mila | MU: 1 | Mv: 120/40 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 9 | HP: 5 | Armor: Unarmored | Weapons: Dagger | Spells: 1st: 1 (Shield) <--- Retired.



Marching Orders
Scout:
    Keebler

5-foot:
    Junius
    Dimly
    Keebler
    Sacro
    Horatio
    AdaRue
    Rainey
    Canun

10-foot:
    Junius & Dimly
    Keebler & Sacro
    AdaRue & Horatio
    Rainey & Canun

Rolls
    None.

_________________
.
DM
Dave's Mega-Dungeon (LL)
---
Dave's Skype Game (Forum)
Dave's Skype Game (Moderators)
---
Player
None


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: X. Old Goblin Halls
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:37 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 6:42 am
Posts: 5850
Location: Middle of Carolinas
Junius fires a quick shot toward guard1, but misses wide.
Shortbow [1d20+1] = 10+1 = 11; [1d6] = 5

_________________
Dandelion - female half-orc beautyqueen in training (The Lone City in the Wildlands) OSRIC
Geoffrey Blood - male pirate from Briton (Pirates:Cannon and Dragons) 1e homebrew
Halfpint - female halfling badgirl wannabe (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL
Junius - male dwarf pincushion (Dave's Mega-dungeon) LL
Manoah Lasley - male ranger of royal blood (A New Hope in the West) OSRIC
Mark'd - charismatic human fighter (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: X. Old Goblin Halls
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:50 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:14 pm
Posts: 14229
Horatio and Keebler both draw their bows, hoping Junius can draw the goblins out into the hallway instead of having to fight through the bottleneck of the doorway.

If they get shots:
Horatio: Long bow (THAC0 19): [1d20+2] = 8+2 = 10 [1d8] = 1
Keebler: Long bow (THAC0 19): [1d20] = 11, [1d8] = 8


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: X. Old Goblin Halls
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:59 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 6:42 am
Posts: 5850
Location: Middle of Carolinas
Junius will walk back a few steps hoping to open up enough for 2nd attackers.

_________________
Dandelion - female half-orc beautyqueen in training (The Lone City in the Wildlands) OSRIC
Geoffrey Blood - male pirate from Briton (Pirates:Cannon and Dragons) 1e homebrew
Halfpint - female halfling badgirl wannabe (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL
Junius - male dwarf pincushion (Dave's Mega-dungeon) LL
Manoah Lasley - male ranger of royal blood (A New Hope in the West) OSRIC
Mark'd - charismatic human fighter (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: X. Old Goblin Halls
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:45 pm 
Offline
Scout
Scout

Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:56 pm
Posts: 51
Dimly stands his ground, hoping Junius comes back to close ranks with the group, and aims an arrow at any goblins coming through the door.

Shortbow [1d20+1] = 4+1 = 5 (THAC0 19), damage [1d6] = 3


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: X. Old Goblin Halls
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:52 am 
Online
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:07 pm
Posts: 3681
Location: Ithaca, NY
AdaRue tries to urge the others to flee the caves for now, but instead, they engage. Not one to leave her friends alone and in need, she rushes forward to stand with Junius. She sets her lantern down and draws her mace. Let's go, Junius. Before they get friends.

If needed:
Mace [1d20+1] = 19+1 = 20, dmg [1d6+1] = 2+1 = 3


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: X. Old Goblin Halls
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:37 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 8:40 pm
Posts: 2844
Rainey watches nervously from the back, and draws his dagger.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: X. Old Goblin Halls
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:17 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 10:46 pm
Posts: 8048
Location: Research Triangle Park, NC
Canun loads a stone in his sling. He probably can't get a shot off at the goblins, but he does wait to see if anything comes from the passage heading north.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: X. Old Goblin Halls
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:15 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:18 pm
Posts: 11057
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Round 1
Junius takes a few quick steps back and fires an arrow at the oncoming goblin guard, which bounces harmlessly off its shield. Horatio, Keebler and Dimly also loose arrows at close range but find their arrows missing their marks and sailing harmlessly overhead.


AdaRue weaves her way though those in front of her and rushes forward to stand with Junius, not quite able to close the entire distance in her new, heavy armor.

Rainey and Canun watch nervously from the back, readying their weapons and watching to make sure nothing unexpected emerges from the pasage off to the left, with the door. Nothing does.

The goblin guard, already at the doorway, leaps out at Junius, looking to cleave the heavily armored dwarf with its goblin blade, but its attempt is wild.
Attachment:
E02R01.jpg
E02R01.jpg [ 103.54 KiB | Viewed 48 times ]


Inside the chamber, the other goblins scurry out of view and, at least temporarily fall silent.



---



Actions?



---

Brighton Area Map

---
Date: 1 Martius, Year 7102
Time: 10:46 (Sunrise: 06:50, Sunset: 18:35)
Temp: 58F
Conditions:
    Cool
    Light Breeze
Light Sources: Known Conditions/Spells in Effect:
    None.

Character Status
    Junius | Dwarf: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 4/3/2 | HP: 10 | Armor: Banded, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Scimitar, Sling (10), Shortbow (25) [5]
    Sacro | Elf: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 5/5 | HP: 4 | Armor: Banded, Dex -1 | Weapons: Longsword, Longbow (17) [5] | Spells: 1st: 1 (Sleep)
    AdaRue | Cleric: 1 | Mv: 60/20 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 4/3 | HP: 5 | Armor: Banded, Shield | Weapons: Mace | Spells: 1st: 1, 0 (Light)
    Canun | Cleric: 1 | Mv: 60/20 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 4/3 | HP: 4 | Armor: Banded, Shield | Weapons: Mace, Sling | Spells: 1st: 1 (Light)
      Nelly | Mule: 2 hd | Mv: 120/40 | THAC0: 18 | AC: 7 | HP: 9 | #Attacks: 1 (kick or bite) | Damage: 1d4 or 1d3 | Morale: 8 | Carrying: 0 pounds | Max Load: 400 pounds
    Rainey | MU: 1 | Mv: 120" | THAC0: 19 | AC: 10 | HP: 3 | Armor: Unarmored | Weapons: Dagger | Spells: 1st: 1, 0 (Charm Person)
    Keebler | Elf: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 4/3 | HP: 6 | Armor: Banded, Shield | Weapons: Longsword, Longbow (25) [5] | Spells: 1st: 1, 0 (Sleep)
    Horatio | Thief: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 8/6 | HP: 8-5 = 3 | Armor: Leather | Weapons: Longsword, Longbow (24) [5]
    Dimly | Dwarf: 1 | Mv: 60/20 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 5/4 | HP: 8-3 = 5-3 = 2-1 = 1+2 = 3 | Armor: Scale, Shield | Weapons: Longsword, Dagger, Shortbow (28) [5]
The Lost or Fallen
    Tom | Halfling: 1 | Mv: 60/20 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 5/4/3 | HP: 5-4 = 1+3 = 4-5 = -1 | Armor: Chain, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Handaxe, Shortbow (16), Dagger
    Omdog | MU: 1 | Mv: 120" | THAC0: 19 | AC: 9 | HP: 3-4 = -1 | Armor: Unarmored | Weapons: Quarterstaff, Dagger | Spells: 1st 1, 0
    Watts | Thief: 1 | Mv: 90" | THAC0: 19 | AC: 8/6 | HP: 5-1 = 4-3 = 1-5 = -4 | Armor: Leather, Dex -2 | Weapons: Longsword, Longbow (11)
    Hastin | Fighter: 1 | Mv: 60/20 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 4/3 | HP: 7-8 = -1 | Armor: Splint Mail, Shield | Weapons: Long sword, Javelin (3)
    Tippin | Halfling: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 4/3/2 | HP: 4-8 = -4 | Armor: Banded Mail, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Short sword, Shortbow (18)[/strike]
    Mila | MU: 1 | Mv: 120/40 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 9 | HP: 5 | Armor: Unarmored | Weapons: Dagger | Spells: 1st: 1 (Shield) <--- Retired.



Marching Orders
Scout:
    Keebler

5-foot:
    Junius
    Dimly
    Keebler
    Sacro
    Horatio
    AdaRue
    Rainey
    Canun

10-foot:
    Junius & Dimly
    Keebler & Sacro
    AdaRue & Horatio
    Rainey & Canun

Rolls

_________________
.
DM
Dave's Mega-Dungeon (LL)
---
Dave's Skype Game (Forum)
Dave's Skype Game (Moderators)
---
Player
None


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: X. Old Goblin Halls
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:40 am 
Online
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:07 pm
Posts: 3681
Location: Ithaca, NY
AdaRue protects Junius. Are there more? We should get out of here, probably.

Mace [1d20+1] = 14+1 = 15, dmg [1d6+1] = 3+1 = 4


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: X. Old Goblin Halls
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:06 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 8:40 pm
Posts: 2844
Rainey shakes his head and says fairly loudly "Naw, if they don't surrender, we'll just throw 'em in the smelly room!"


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: X. Old Goblin Halls
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:46 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 6:42 am
Posts: 5850
Location: Middle of Carolinas
Junius swats wildly, waits for reinforcements.


Rolled a 3...

_________________
Dandelion - female half-orc beautyqueen in training (The Lone City in the Wildlands) OSRIC
Geoffrey Blood - male pirate from Briton (Pirates:Cannon and Dragons) 1e homebrew
Halfpint - female halfling badgirl wannabe (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL
Junius - male dwarf pincushion (Dave's Mega-dungeon) LL
Manoah Lasley - male ranger of royal blood (A New Hope in the West) OSRIC
Mark'd - charismatic human fighter (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: X. Old Goblin Halls
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:44 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 10:46 pm
Posts: 8048
Location: Research Triangle Park, NC
Canun twirls his sling, stepping forward. If he can get a crack at the goblin, he'll fling a stone at it.

Sling attack [1d20] = 11, damage [1d4] = 4


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: X. Old Goblin Halls
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:03 am 
Offline
Scout
Scout

Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:56 pm
Posts: 51
Dimly advances forward (20') and shoots an arrow at the goblin. He should be able to close next round.

Shortbow [1d20+1] = 12+1 = 13 (THAC0 19), damage [1d6] = 5

Should be 20', misremembered my speed


Last edited by panglott on Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: X. Old Goblin Halls
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:20 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:18 pm
Posts: 11057
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Zhym?

_________________
.
DM
Dave's Mega-Dungeon (LL)
---
Dave's Skype Game (Forum)
Dave's Skype Game (Moderators)
---
Player
None


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Rusty Tincanne and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group