It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:42 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:31 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 6:42 am
Posts: 5838
Location: Middle of Carolinas
Junius falls back, sword ready to swipe anything attacking him.

_________________
Dandelion - female half-orc beautyqueen in training (The Lone City in the Wildlands) OSRIC
Geoffrey Blood - male pirate from Briton (Pirates:Cannon and Dragons) 1e homebrew
Halfpint - female halfling badgirl wannabe (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL
Junius - male dwarf pincushion (Dave's Mega-dungeon) LL
Manoah Lasley - male ranger of royal blood (A New Hope in the West) OSRIC
Mark'd - charismatic human fighter (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:06 pm 
Online
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:07 pm
Posts: 3674
Location: Ithaca, NY
Seeing Junius near death (again), AdaRue races up behind him, reciting a prayer for healing.

Cure Light Wounds [1d6+1] = 4+1 = 5


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:11 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:14 pm
Posts: 14208
Keebler falls back into the hallway, hoping to avoid further arrows—and maybe find some healing.

Tippin fires another arrow from behind the partial cover of the entrance.

Short bow (THAC0 19): [1d20+2] = 17+2 = 19, [1d6] = 3

Is Tippin actually getting any benefit from the "cover" of the corner?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:49 pm 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:23 am
Posts: 1842
Location: Fort Smith, AR
Mila

Cast Shield on Keebler hoping to save him from further damage that would certainly spell his death. Otherwise, she will back out of the way of those trying to retreat.

_________________
Brett
~A.K.A. Bluehorse




Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:59 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:50 pm
Posts: 12902
Location: Midwest
Hastin attacks the sword-wielding goblin...

Longsword [1d20] = 1 Damage [1d8] = 2


*sigh* FFS...

_________________
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:06 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 10:46 pm
Posts: 8045
Location: Research Triangle Park, NC
Canun will look for a way to get to the main room, loading a sling and letting a stone fly. He'll target the one he blinded, but if that doesn't work he'll hope to hit a bowman instead.

Sling attack [1d20] = 13, damage [1d4] = 2


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:04 am 
Online
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:18 pm
Posts: 11052
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Round 3
The goblins continue to act with a determined quickness. The spear-goblin facing Junius makes quick work of the dwarf, skewering him (-2). Junius loses the grip on his sword as he collapses. The goblin archer, also targeting Junius, sends an arrow sailing harmlessly over the now downed form of the dwarven hero.

On the opposite side of the chamber, Hastin finds himself confronted by a trio of goblin pests -- two with swords, one with a mace. The fighting man manages to elude the strikes from two of his opponents, but feels the sting (-4) of a curved goblin blade that slips past his defenses.

AdaRue, noticing Junius was in bad shape even before this latest blow, bravely steps forward and, at the last possible instant, casts a healing spell (+5) on her fallen dwarven companion.... who begins to stir back to life!

Hastin, overcome with goblin attackers, lashes out at the sword-wielding goblin that struck him moments earlier... and flails wildly, allowing the goblin a reflexive counter-strike, which is equally unsuccessful.

Back near the entrance to the chamber, Canun steps forward and sends a sling stone sailing at the goblin he blinded moments earlier. The stone thuds against the back of the creatures skull, killing it! Tippin sends an arrow at the nearest goblin engaged with Hastin, and strikes it with precision with a fatal shot! Keebler, nearing death's door, quickly slides past Canun, retreating into the relative safety of the hallway. Mila, spying the elf's condition, and the wound inflicted by the goblin spear, casts her 'Shield' spell on Keebler for if and when he re-enters the fray.
Attachment:
R03.jpg
R03.jpg [ 142.52 KiB | Viewed 106 times ]



Actions?


---
Possessions Left Behind
---
Date: 26 Februarius, Year 7102
Time: 13:35 (Sunrise: 06:28, Sunset: 18:18)
Temp: 64F (69F topside)
Conditions:
    Cool
    Damp
Light Sources: Known Conditions/Spells in Effect:
Character Status
    Mila | MU: 1 | Mv: 120/40 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 9 | HP: 5 | Armor: Unarmored | Weapons: Dagger | Spells: 1st: 1, 0 (Shield)
    Keebler| : Elf: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 4/3 (2 vs ranged) | HP: 6-5 = 1 | Armor: Banded, Shield | Weapons: Longsword, Longbow (18) | Spells: 1st: 1, 0 (Sleep)
    Tippin | Halfling: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 4/3/2 | HP: 4 | Armor: Banded Mail, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Short sword, Shortbow (16)
    Junius | Dwarf: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 4/3/2 | HP: 10-6 = 4-3 = 1-2 = -1+5 = 4 | Armor: Banded Mail, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Scimitar, Sling (10), Shortbow (17)
    AdaRue | Cleric: 1 | Mv: 60/20 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 4/3 | HP: 5 | Armor: Banded Mail, Shield | Weapons: Staff | Spells: 1st: 1, 0 (Protection from Evil)
    Canun | Cleric: 1 | Mv: 60/20 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 4/3 | HP: 4 | Armor: Banded, Shield | Weapons: Mace, Sling | Spells: 1st: 1, 0 (Light)
      Nelly | Mule: 2 hd | Mv: 120/40 | THAC0: 18 | AC: 7 | HP: 9 | #Attacks: 1 (kick or bite) | Damage: 1d4 or 1d3 | Morale: 8 | Carrying: 0 pounds | Max Load: 400 pounds
    Rainey | MU: 1 | Mv: 120" | THAC0: 19 | AC: 10 | HP: 3 | Armor: Unarmored | Weapons: Dagger | Spells: 1st: 1 (Charm Person)
    Hastin | Fighter: 1 | Mv: 60/20 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 4/3 | HP: 7-4 = 3 | Armor: Splint Mail, Shield | Weapons: Long sword, Javelin (3)


The Lost or Fallen
    Tom | Halfling: 1 | Mv: 60/20 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 5/4/3 | HP: 5-4 = 1+3 = 4-5 = -1 | Armor: Chain, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Handaxe, Shortbow (16), Dagger
    Omdog | MU: 1 | Mv: 120" | THAC0: 19 | AC: 9 | HP: 3-4 = -1 | Armor: Unarmored | Weapons: Quarterstaff, Dagger | Spells: 1st 1, 0
    Watts | Thief: 1 | Mv: 90" | THAC0: 19 | AC: 8/6 | HP: 5-1 = 4-3 = 1-5 = -4 | Armor: Leather, Dex -2 | Weapons: Longsword, Longbow (11)


Marching Orders
    Scout:
      Keebler

    5-foot:
      Junius
      Hastin
      Tippin
      Keebler
      AdaRue
      Mila
      Rainey
      Canun

    10-foot:
      Junius & Hastin
      Tippin & Keebler
      AdaRue & Mila
      Rainey & Canun

Rolls

_________________
.
DM
Dave's Mega-Dungeon (LL)
---
Dave's Skype Game (Forum)
Dave's Skype Game (Moderators)
---
Player
None


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:38 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 10:46 pm
Posts: 8045
Location: Research Triangle Park, NC
Canun lets out a victory whoop as he reloads his sling and targets the bowgoblin.

Sling attack [1d20] = 2, damage [1d4] = 3


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:18 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:14 pm
Posts: 14208
Keebler steps up and fires ineffectively at the archer at the edge of the light.

Long bow (THAC0 19): [1d20] = 7, [1d8] = 8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I got this!" claims Tippin confidently has he looses an arrow straight at the goblin archer's head.

Short bow (THAC0 19): [1d20+2] = 20+2 = 22, [1d6] = 3


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:29 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:50 pm
Posts: 12902
Location: Midwest
Hastin tries again...

Longsword [1d20] = 4 Damage [1d8] = 1


OOC: So... apparently I shouldn't have made Hastin a fighter.

_________________
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:41 pm 
Online
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:07 pm
Posts: 3674
Location: Ithaca, NY
Desperate to protect her friend, AdaRue uses her freshly-painted shield to body-check the goblin threatening Junius. Take that, you filthy beast!

Shield Attack! [1d20+1] = 11+1 = 12
I don't know what sort of damage a shield should inflict. 1d6, perhaps? Anyhow, I'll let Dave decide and roll. She has a STR modifier of +1 to damage.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:21 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 6:42 am
Posts: 5838
Location: Middle of Carolinas
Junius, weary from slipping in and out of his senses, instinctively swats at the goblin attacking him and AdaRue, but to no use.
Scimitar attack [1d20+1] = 7+1 = 8 ; damage [1d8+1] = 8+1 = 9

_________________
Dandelion - female half-orc beautyqueen in training (The Lone City in the Wildlands) OSRIC
Geoffrey Blood - male pirate from Briton (Pirates:Cannon and Dragons) 1e homebrew
Halfpint - female halfling badgirl wannabe (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL
Junius - male dwarf pincushion (Dave's Mega-dungeon) LL
Manoah Lasley - male ranger of royal blood (A New Hope in the West) OSRIC
Mark'd - charismatic human fighter (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:48 pm 
Online
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:18 pm
Posts: 11052
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Round 4
The goblins continue their quick attacks, but none of them do so successfully. The group nearly manages to equal the goblin ineffectiveness, except for Tippin who manages to successfully graze the goblin archer with his latest projectile.
Attachment:
R04.jpg
R04.jpg [ 142.85 KiB | Viewed 64 times ]



Sorry this update is so short. However, there was very little of note to actually update, and I am crazy busy preparing for our move which is next weekend (August 12th).


Actions?



---
Possessions Left Behind
---
Date: 26 Februarius, Year 7102
Time: 13:36 (Sunrise: 06:28, Sunset: 18:18)
Temp: 64F (69F topside)
Conditions:
    Cool
    Damp
Light Sources: Known Conditions/Spells in Effect:
Character Status
    Mila | MU: 1 | Mv: 120/40 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 9 | HP: 5 | Armor: Unarmored | Weapons: Dagger | Spells: 1st: 1, 0 (Shield)
    Keebler| : Elf: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 4/3 (2 vs ranged) | HP: 6-5 = 1 | Armor: Banded, Shield | Weapons: Longsword, Longbow (17) | Spells: 1st: 1, 0 (Sleep)
    Tippin | Halfling: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 4/3/2 | HP: 4 | Armor: Banded Mail, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Short sword, Shortbow (15)
    Junius | Dwarf: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 4/3/2 | HP: 10-6 = 4-3 = 1-2 = -1+5 = 4 | Armor: Banded Mail, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Scimitar, Sling (10), Shortbow (17)
    AdaRue | Cleric: 1 | Mv: 60/20 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 4/3 | HP: 5 | Armor: Banded Mail, Shield | Weapons: Staff | Spells: 1st: 1, 0 (Protection from Evil)
    Canun | Cleric: 1 | Mv: 60/20 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 4/3 | HP: 4 | Armor: Banded, Shield | Weapons: Mace, Sling | Spells: 1st: 1, 0 (Light)
      Nelly | Mule: 2 hd | Mv: 120/40 | THAC0: 18 | AC: 7 | HP: 9 | #Attacks: 1 (kick or bite) | Damage: 1d4 or 1d3 | Morale: 8 | Carrying: 0 pounds | Max Load: 400 pounds
    Rainey | MU: 1 | Mv: 120" | THAC0: 19 | AC: 10 | HP: 3 | Armor: Unarmored | Weapons: Dagger | Spells: 1st: 1 (Charm Person)
    Hastin | Fighter: 1 | Mv: 60/20 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 4/3 | HP: 7-4 = 3 | Armor: Splint Mail, Shield | Weapons: Long sword, Javelin (3)


The Lost or Fallen
    Tom | Halfling: 1 | Mv: 60/20 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 5/4/3 | HP: 5-4 = 1+3 = 4-5 = -1 | Armor: Chain, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Handaxe, Shortbow (16), Dagger
    Omdog | MU: 1 | Mv: 120" | THAC0: 19 | AC: 9 | HP: 3-4 = -1 | Armor: Unarmored | Weapons: Quarterstaff, Dagger | Spells: 1st 1, 0
    Watts | Thief: 1 | Mv: 90" | THAC0: 19 | AC: 8/6 | HP: 5-1 = 4-3 = 1-5 = -4 | Armor: Leather, Dex -2 | Weapons: Longsword, Longbow (11)


Marching Orders
    Scout:
      Keebler

    5-foot:
      Junius
      Hastin
      Tippin
      Keebler
      AdaRue
      Mila
      Rainey
      Canun

    10-foot:
      Junius & Hastin
      Tippin & Keebler
      AdaRue & Mila
      Rainey & Canun

Rolls

_________________
.
DM
Dave's Mega-Dungeon (LL)
---
Dave's Skype Game (Forum)
Dave's Skype Game (Moderators)
---
Player
None


Last edited by dmw71 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Add link to Tippin's bonus critical damage roll.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:23 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 6:42 am
Posts: 5838
Location: Middle of Carolinas
Junius swats in scimitar ineffectively at the spear-loving goblin.

Scimitar attack [1d20+1] = 5+1 = 6 ; damage [1d8+1] = 6+1 = 7

_________________
Dandelion - female half-orc beautyqueen in training (The Lone City in the Wildlands) OSRIC
Geoffrey Blood - male pirate from Briton (Pirates:Cannon and Dragons) 1e homebrew
Halfpint - female halfling badgirl wannabe (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL
Junius - male dwarf pincushion (Dave's Mega-dungeon) LL
Manoah Lasley - male ranger of royal blood (A New Hope in the West) OSRIC
Mark'd - charismatic human fighter (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:09 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 10:46 pm
Posts: 8045
Location: Research Triangle Park, NC
Canun loads his sling and fires it at a goblin (bowman is first priority target). He calls out to Junius and AdaRue "Careful with his head! That's our lantern on his shoulders!"

Sling attack [1d20] = 14, damage [1d4] = 3


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:46 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:14 pm
Posts: 14208
Keebler and Tippin fire their bows at any goblin still standing.

Keebler: Long bow (THAC0 19): [1d20] = 6, [1d8] = 3
Tippin: Short bow (THAC0 19): [1d20+2] = 18+2 = 20, [1d6] = 6


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:46 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:50 pm
Posts: 12902
Location: Midwest
Hastin continues to be ineffective...

Longsword [1d20] = 10 Damage [1d8] = 7

_________________
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:05 am 
Online
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:07 pm
Posts: 3674
Location: Ithaca, NY
AdaRue Hanspitcher, midwife's apprentice, is disgusted by Canun's joke about carrying around a severed head. She takes it out on the goblin harrying herself and Junius. Leave him alone! Can't you see he's hurt!?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:29 pm 
Online
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:18 pm
Posts: 11052
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Round 5
Tired of the goblins always having the upper hand when it comes to attacking first, the group makes a concerted effort to strike first. Despite his condition, AdaRue is content to position herself behind Junius. She swipes her broom at the spear-toting goblin before repositioning herself. The goblin easy fends off the broom swat, then also manages to successfully duck under the slashing scimitar of Junius.

Hastin continues to find it difficult to damage either of the goblin adversaries dancing around him. Canun and Keebler share the fighting man's frustration as their ranged attacks sails wide of their intended targets. Meanwhile, Tippin fails to have the same difficulty as he lets loose an arrow which strikes and drops the goblin archer, finishing the job he began moments earlier.

After the goblin spear jabs and narrowly misses Junius, AdaRue scolds the goblin attacker: "Leave him alone! Can't you see he's hurt!?"

A mere 15- or 20-feet away, Hastin continues to battle his pair of goblin attackers. His defense proves to be more effective than his offense as the fighting man is able to successfully side-step the goblin blade jabbed at him, while knocking aside the mace strike with his shield.
Attachment:
R05.jpg
R05.jpg [ 189.09 KiB | Viewed 41 times ]




Actions?


---
Possessions Left Behind
---
Date: 26 Februarius, Year 7102
Time: 13:37 (Sunrise: 06:28, Sunset: 18:18)
Temp: 64F (69F topside)
Conditions:
    Cool
    Damp
Light Sources: Known Conditions/Spells in Effect:
Character Status
    Mila | MU: 1 | Mv: 120/40 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 9 | HP: 5 | Armor: Unarmored | Weapons: Dagger | Spells: 1st: 1, 0 (Shield)
    Keebler| : Elf: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 4/3 (2 vs ranged) | HP: 6-5 = 1 | Armor: Banded, Shield | Weapons: Longsword, Longbow (16) | Spells: 1st: 1, 0 (Sleep)
    Tippin | Halfling: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 4/3/2 | HP: 4 | Armor: Banded Mail, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Short sword, Shortbow (14)
    Junius | Dwarf: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 4/3/2 | HP: 10-6 = 4-3 = 1-2 = -1+5 = 4 | Armor: Banded Mail, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Scimitar, Sling (10), Shortbow (17)
    AdaRue | Cleric: 1 | Mv: 60/20 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 4/3 | HP: 5 | Armor: Banded Mail, Shield | Weapons: Staff | Spells: 1st: 1, 0 (Protection from Evil)
    Canun | Cleric: 1 | Mv: 60/20 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 4/3 | HP: 4 | Armor: Banded, Shield | Weapons: Mace, Sling | Spells: 1st: 1, 0 (Light)
      Nelly | Mule: 2 hd | Mv: 120/40 | THAC0: 18 | AC: 7 | HP: 9 | #Attacks: 1 (kick or bite) | Damage: 1d4 or 1d3 | Morale: 8 | Carrying: 0 pounds | Max Load: 400 pounds
    Rainey | MU: 1 | Mv: 120" | THAC0: 19 | AC: 10 | HP: 3 | Armor: Unarmored | Weapons: Dagger | Spells: 1st: 1 (Charm Person)
    Hastin | Fighter: 1 | Mv: 60/20 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 4/3 | HP: 7-4 = 3 | Armor: Splint Mail, Shield | Weapons: Long sword, Javelin (3)


The Lost or Fallen
    Tom | Halfling: 1 | Mv: 60/20 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 5/4/3 | HP: 5-4 = 1+3 = 4-5 = -1 | Armor: Chain, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Handaxe, Shortbow (16), Dagger
    Omdog | MU: 1 | Mv: 120" | THAC0: 19 | AC: 9 | HP: 3-4 = -1 | Armor: Unarmored | Weapons: Quarterstaff, Dagger | Spells: 1st 1, 0
    Watts | Thief: 1 | Mv: 90" | THAC0: 19 | AC: 8/6 | HP: 5-1 = 4-3 = 1-5 = -4 | Armor: Leather, Dex -2 | Weapons: Longsword, Longbow (11)


Marching Orders
    Scout:
      Keebler

    5-foot:
      Junius
      Hastin
      Tippin
      Keebler
      AdaRue
      Mila
      Rainey
      Canun

    10-foot:
      Junius & Hastin
      Tippin & Keebler
      AdaRue & Mila
      Rainey & Canun

Rolls

_________________
.
DM
Dave's Mega-Dungeon (LL)
---
Dave's Skype Game (Forum)
Dave's Skype Game (Moderators)
---
Player
None


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:21 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:14 pm
Posts: 14208
Tippin continues grazing goblins. Keebler keeps shooting 'em where they ain't.

Tippin: Short bow (THAC0 19): [1d20+2] = 18+2 = 20, [1d6] = 2
Keebler: Long bow (THAC0 19): [1d20] = 3, [1d8] = 8


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dmw71 and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group