It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:00 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 426 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:28 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:18 pm
Posts: 11051
Location: Chicago, Illinois
onlyme ninja'd my post.

And, apparently Roll20 is down at the moment, so I will check it again in a bit and try to update again later this afternoon.

Still Outside the Guard Room
With Junius and Dimly still standing outside the door at the end of the side passage, the rest of the group, still in the main side hallway, hear a sound -- like a stone being kicked -- coming from behind them; likely originating from the main passage leading to the entrance.
Attachment:
Guard Room.jpg
Guard Room.jpg [ 59.33 KiB | Viewed 113 times ]



---


Actions?



---

Brighton Area Map

---
Date: 2 Martius, Year 7102
Time: 7:41 (Sunrise: 06:53, Sunset: 18:37)
Temp: 59F
Conditions:
    Cool
Light Sources: Known Conditions/Spells in Effect:
    None.

Character Status
    Junius | Dwarf: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 4/3/2 | HP: 10-2 = 8+1 = 9 | Armor: Banded, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Scimitar, Sling (10), Shortbow (25) [5]
    Sacro | Elf: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 5/5 | HP: 4 | Armor: Banded, Dex -1 | Weapons: Longsword, Longbow (17) [5] | Spells: 1st: 1 (Sleep)
    AdaRue | Cleric: 1 | Mv: 60/20 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 4/3 | HP: 5 | Armor: Banded, Shield | Weapons: Mace | Spells: 1st: 1, 0 (Light)
    Canun | Cleric: 1 | Mv: 60/20 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 4/3 | HP: 4 | Armor: Banded, Shield | Weapons: Mace, Sling | Spells: 1st: 1 (Light)
      Nelly | Mule: 2 hd | Mv: 120/40 | THAC0: 18 | AC: 7 | HP: 9 | #Attacks: 1 (kick or bite) | Damage: 1d4 or 1d3 | Morale: 8 | Carrying: 0 pounds | Max Load: 400 pounds
    Rainey | MU: 1 | Mv: 120" | THAC0: 19 | AC: 10 | HP: 3 | Armor: Unarmored | Weapons: Dagger | Spells: 1st: 1 (Sleep)
    Keebler | Elf: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 4/3 | HP: 6 | Armor: Banded, Shield | Weapons: Longsword, Longbow (25) [5] | Spells: 1st: 1 (Sleep)
    Horatio | Thief: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 8/6 | HP: 8 | Armor: Leather | Weapons: Longsword, Longbow (24) [5]
    Dimly | Dwarf: 1 | Mv: 60/20 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 5/4 | HP: 8-3 = 5-3 = 2-1 = 1+2 = 3+3 = 6 | Armor: Scale, Shield | Weapons: Longsword, Dagger, Shortbow (27) [5]


Marching Orders
Scout:
    Keebler

5-foot:
    Junius
    Dimly
    Keebler
    Sacro
    Horatio
    AdaRue
    Rainey
    Canun

10-foot:
    Junius & Dimly
    Keebler & Sacro
    AdaRue & Horatio
    Rainey & Canun

Rolls

_________________
.
DM
Dave's Mega-Dungeon (LL)
---
Dave's Skype Game (Forum)
Dave's Skype Game (Moderators)
---
Player
None


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:45 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 6:42 am
Posts: 5830
Location: Middle of Carolinas
dmw71 wrote:
onlyme ninja'd my post.
Actions?





Sorry. Today was a job shadow day for my middle school student, and somehow I didnt think showing him how Dad lurks on a gaming site several times during the work day was beneficial. Then,
my wife would think I did have energy enough to do chores when I got home...

_________________
Dandelion - female half-orc beautyqueen in training (The Lone City in the Wildlands) OSRIC
Geoffrey Blood - male pirate from Briton (Pirates:Cannon and Dragons) 1e homebrew
Halfpint - female halfling badgirl wannabe (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL
Junius - male dwarf pincushion (Dave's Mega-dungeon) LL
Manoah Lasley - male ranger of royal blood (A New Hope in the West) OSRIC
Mark'd - charismatic human fighter (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:53 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:18 pm
Posts: 11051
Location: Chicago, Illinois
onlyme wrote:
Sorry. Today was a job shadow day for my middle school student, and somehow I didnt think showing him how Dad lurks on a gaming site several times during the work day was beneficial. Then,
my wife would think I did have energy enough to do chores when I got home...
:lol:

No worries. Best to keep up the illusion. ;)

_________________
.
DM
Dave's Mega-Dungeon (LL)
---
Dave's Skype Game (Forum)
Dave's Skype Game (Moderators)
---
Player
None


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: OOC II
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:32 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:18 pm
Posts: 11051
Location: Chicago, Illinois
onlyme wrote:
I'll be off line more than on for rest of week due to turkey and football overconsumption...
Same.

It will probably make sense to move the group one more time -- up to the door -- then consider tomorrow (Wednesday) through Sunday a long weekend.

Feel free to declare actions/positioning for when the next door is opened during this time, and we'll kick things off again later Sunday or on Monday.

_________________
.
DM
Dave's Mega-Dungeon (LL)
---
Dave's Skype Game (Forum)
Dave's Skype Game (Moderators)
---
Player
None


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: OOC II
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:28 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:07 pm
Posts: 3654
Location: Ithaca, NY
Time for one of those sleep spells, I am guessing...

If we can get them outside soon, maybe we can recover that wagon and haul them back to town, outpacing the nocturnal goblins. Then gain xp and level up the clerics, at least.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: OOC II
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:14 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:18 pm
Posts: 11051
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Rusty Tincanne wrote:
She recommends a couple from the party take the prisoners to the next room and tend to their wounds as best they can, while the rest of the crew stand at the places of the chains.
Assuming this is going to be the plan, I'll need some more details:

There are eight prisoners, and eight party members.
  • Is anyone going to escort the prisoners out of this current room? If so, I'll need to know who.
  • I have positioning for Horatio (I can have him take the spot of prisoner #4 or #5?) and Keebler (maybe prisoner #1 or #7?). What about everyone else that remains behind?


Using the most recent map:
Attachment:
Locked.jpg
Locked.jpg [ 80.46 KiB | Viewed 76 times ]

Can you please indicate (by prisoner number) where your character will be positioned inside the current room; or whether they will be escorting the prisoners.

_________________
.
DM
Dave's Mega-Dungeon (LL)
---
Dave's Skype Game (Forum)
Dave's Skype Game (Moderators)
---
Player
None


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: OOC II
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:25 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:07 pm
Posts: 3654
Location: Ithaca, NY
Good point about the numbers. It looks like we'll need to have a couple prisoners stay in the "waiting room."

Initially I had thought of sending AdaRue to the other room with the prisoners, but if her shield and mace are needed against the goblin, she'll stand where Prisoner 3 was. Which characters want to stay out of the upcoming scrap? That will determine AdaRue's action, I guess.

AdaRue will share her food and water; Dave, how many rations/water flasks will they take?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: OOC II
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:31 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:18 pm
Posts: 11051
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Rusty Tincanne wrote:
AdaRue will share her food and water; Dave, how many rations/water flasks will they take?
Let's say 1/2 ration per prisoner.

_________________
.
DM
Dave's Mega-Dungeon (LL)
---
Dave's Skype Game (Forum)
Dave's Skype Game (Moderators)
---
Player
None


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: OOC II
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:32 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 10:46 pm
Posts: 8044
Location: Research Triangle Park, NC
Maybe we can hash some of this out here. We should at least release the prisoners first and see what their state is. If they're in really bad shape we should get them back to town before going any further. If they can't walk on their own how would we possibly continue in the dungeon without them?

If they are capable (which sounds unlikely from the description Dave gave us) maybe they can help us fight off some of the other gobbos.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: OOC II
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:39 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:18 pm
Posts: 11051
Location: Chicago, Illinois
AleBelly wrote:
If they are capable (which sounds unlikely from the description Dave gave us) maybe they can help us fight off some of the other gobbos.
None of them appear to be in any condition to adventure... Gord might be able to be convinced, but he was stripped of all possessions so he doesn't have any weapons or armor, and is still very weak.

As for their mobility, they're all slowed, but will be able to walk.

_________________
.
DM
Dave's Mega-Dungeon (LL)
---
Dave's Skype Game (Forum)
Dave's Skype Game (Moderators)
---
Player
None


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: OOC II
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:56 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:07 pm
Posts: 3654
Location: Ithaca, NY
Which PCs want to stay out of the pending fight? Once we know who won't be there, it'll be much easier to say who is where.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: OOC II
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:46 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 6:42 am
Posts: 5830
Location: Middle of Carolinas
Junius and Sacro will do either. They are there to fight, but can also do a quick trip back to town with the prisoners to see if that gets them more help/gold, etc.

_________________
Dandelion - female half-orc beautyqueen in training (The Lone City in the Wildlands) OSRIC
Geoffrey Blood - male pirate from Briton (Pirates:Cannon and Dragons) 1e homebrew
Halfpint - female halfling badgirl wannabe (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL
Junius - male dwarf pincushion (Dave's Mega-dungeon) LL
Manoah Lasley - male ranger of royal blood (A New Hope in the West) OSRIC
Mark'd - charismatic human fighter (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: OOC II
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:31 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:18 pm
Posts: 11051
Location: Chicago, Illinois
I'm still waiting to hear what the party is officially going to do (force entry, stay and wait, lure torturer out, leave and return the prisoners, or maybe something else). I also have a general idea about where a few characters are.

I'm going to need some actual decisions to be made.

_________________
.
DM
Dave's Mega-Dungeon (LL)
---
Dave's Skype Game (Forum)
Dave's Skype Game (Moderators)
---
Player
None


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: OOC II
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:02 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:07 pm
Posts: 3654
Location: Ithaca, NY
If it can wait for more players to come in, let's do that. If not, I can post a plan for us to follow. I just prefer to let folks retain control.

Junius or Dimly can bang on the door and call in that the chief goblin - his name had been mentioned somewhere, maybe the goblins with that cart - wants to enter. When the door opens, we pile in.

Or we can wait, listen and then let the torturer emerge in his own.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: OOC II
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:49 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 8:40 pm
Posts: 2822
This gets a thumbs up from me... bang and see if he comes out.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: OOC II
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:23 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 6:42 am
Posts: 5830
Location: Middle of Carolinas
If no one has any objections to that plan in the next few hours, Junius will do that.

_________________
Dandelion - female half-orc beautyqueen in training (The Lone City in the Wildlands) OSRIC
Geoffrey Blood - male pirate from Briton (Pirates:Cannon and Dragons) 1e homebrew
Halfpint - female halfling badgirl wannabe (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL
Junius - male dwarf pincushion (Dave's Mega-dungeon) LL
Manoah Lasley - male ranger of royal blood (A New Hope in the West) OSRIC
Mark'd - charismatic human fighter (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: OOC II
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:52 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:18 pm
Posts: 11051
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Okay, we'll go with that plan. What about the prisoners?

_________________
.
DM
Dave's Mega-Dungeon (LL)
---
Dave's Skype Game (Forum)
Dave's Skype Game (Moderators)
---
Player
None


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: OOC II
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:14 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 10:46 pm
Posts: 8044
Location: Research Triangle Park, NC
Canun doesn't think we should fight, so he will go with the prisoners to the previous room with AdaRue.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: OOC II
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:27 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:14 pm
Posts: 14203
AleBelly wrote:
Canun doesn't think we he should fight, so he will go with the prisoners to the previous room with AdaRue.
FTFY.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: OOC II
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:24 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 10:46 pm
Posts: 8044
Location: Research Triangle Park, NC
Ha ha ha ha ha. Canun never really thinks he should fight.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 426 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group