It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:54 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 537 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: I. Tree Cave
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:44 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:18 pm
Posts: 11053
Location: Chicago, Illinois
After returning topside and sharing news with the rest of the group, and having them rebuke the suggestion of everyone enter the cave, Junius returns underground alone. He and Keebler cautiously begin to explore a bit further, but after only 10-feet or so, the natural light from overhead becomes lost and they find themselves in a cooler and much, much darker tunnel.
Attachment:
Cave Passage Dark.jpg
Cave Passage Dark.jpg [ 324.51 KiB | Viewed 492 times ]


The somewhat irregular dripping sound is still heard echoing off the cave walls from somewhere deeper in the cave system.



Actions?


---

Date: 20 Februarius, Year 7102
Time: 13:26 (Sunrise: 06:45, Sunset: 17:43)
Temp: 48F (53F topside)
Conditions:
    Cool
    Damp
Light Sources:
    None
Known Spells in Effect:
    None

Character Status
    Mila: MU 1 | Mv: 120/40 | AC: 9 | HP: 4 | Armor: Unarmored | Weapons: Dagger | Spells: 1st: 1
    Keebler: Elf 1 | Mv: 90/30 | AC: 7/6 | HP: 6 | Armor: Std Leather, Shield | Weapons: Longsword, Shortbow (20)
    Tippin: Halfling 1 | Mv: 90/30 | AC: 7/6/5 | HP: 4 | Armor: Std Leather, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Short sword, Shortbow (20)
    Junius: Dwarf 1 | Mv: 90/30 | AC: 8/7 | HP: 10 | Armor: Leather, Dex -1 | Weapons: Scimitar, Sling
    AdaRue: Cleric 1 | Mv: 90/30 | AC: 7 | HP: 5 | Armor: Std Leather | Weapons: Staff | Spells: 1st: 1
    Tom: Halfling 1 | Mv: 60/20 | AC: 5/4/3 | HP: 5 | Armor: Chain, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Handaxe, Shortbow, Dagger
    Canun: Cleric 1 | Mv: 60/20 | AC: 4/3 | HP: 4 | Armor: Banded, Shield | Weapons: Mace, Sling | Spells: 1st: 1
    Watts: Thief 1 | Mv: 90" | AC: 8/6 | HP: 5 | Armor: Leather, Dex -2 | Weapons: Longsword, Longbow (20)
    Rainey: MU 1 | Mv: 90" | AC: 10 | HP: 3 | Armor: Unarmored | Weapons: Dagger | Spells: 1st 1

_________________
.
DM
Dave's Mega-Dungeon (LL)
---
Dave's Skype Game (Forum)
Dave's Skype Game (Moderators)
---
Player
None


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I. Tree Cave
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:01 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:18 pm
Posts: 11053
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Encounter: No Surprise
Suddenly, a harsh, rapid, almost rhythmic drumming or tapping sound is heard approaching from deeper inside the passage you have begun to explore.

An instant later, from just around the bend to your left, approximately 20-feet ahead of you, a light begins to spill into the passage.




Actions?


---

Date: 20 Februarius, Year 7102
Time: 13:26 (Sunrise: 06:45, Sunset: 17:43)
Temp: 48F (53F topside)
Conditions:
    Cool
    Damp
Light Sources: Known Spells in Effect:
    None

Character Status
    Mila: MU 1 | Mv: 120/40 | AC: 9 | HP: 4 | Armor: Unarmored | Weapons: Dagger | Spells: 1st: 1
    Keebler: Elf 1 | Mv: 90/30 | AC: 7/6 | HP: 6 | Armor: Std Leather, Shield | Weapons: Longsword, Shortbow (20)
    Tippin: Halfling 1 | Mv: 90/30 | AC: 7/6/5 | HP: 4 | Armor: Std Leather, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Short sword, Shortbow (20)
    Junius: Dwarf 1 | Mv: 90/30 | AC: 8/7 | HP: 10 | Armor: Leather, Dex -1 | Weapons: Scimitar, Sling
    AdaRue: Cleric 1 | Mv: 90/30 | AC: 7 | HP: 5 | Armor: Std Leather | Weapons: Staff | Spells: 1st: 1
    Tom: Halfling 1 | Mv: 60/20 | AC: 5/4/3 | HP: 5 | Armor: Chain, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Handaxe, Shortbow, Dagger
    Canun: Cleric 1 | Mv: 60/20 | AC: 4/3 | HP: 4 | Armor: Banded, Shield | Weapons: Mace, Sling | Spells: 1st: 1
    Watts: Thief 1 | Mv: 90" | AC: 8/6 | HP: 5 | Armor: Leather, Dex -2 | Weapons: Longsword, Longbow (20)
    Rainey: MU 1 | Mv: 90" | AC: 10 | HP: 3 | Armor: Unarmored | Weapons: Dagger | Spells: 1st 1

Rolls

_________________
.
DM
Dave's Mega-Dungeon (LL)
---
Dave's Skype Game (Forum)
Dave's Skype Game (Moderators)
---
Player
None


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I. Tree Cave
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:47 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:50 pm
Posts: 12905
Location: Midwest
Tom Cobley

And a light comes from behind, as well, as Tom catches up with Junius and Keebler. Seeing a light appear ahead of them, he sets down his torch so it doesn't go out and readies shield and axe.

_________________
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I. Tree Cave
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:25 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:14 pm
Posts: 14214
"So much for stealth," Keebler mutters under his breath. He backs away from the approaching light from the front, until he is at least behind the bold Tom, and readies his bow.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I. Tree Cave
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:29 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:07 pm
Posts: 3677
Location: Ithaca, NY
AdaRue bumps into Tom as he stops abruptly. She lifts the torch off the ground and looks over the heads of her shorter companions. What is it? Why have we stopped?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I. Tree Cave
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:04 pm 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:23 am
Posts: 1842
Location: Fort Smith, AR
Mila

Crashes into AdaRue's bum as she comes hurrying after and looks up embarrassed and apologetic. Then realizing the question left hanging in the air she peers around for a look.

_________________
Brett
~A.K.A. Bluehorse




Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I. Tree Cave
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:35 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:18 pm
Posts: 11053
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Encounter: No Surprise
The source of the rhythmic tapping sound, and also the light, reveals itself as a large beetle scampers around the bend. The giant insect, almost 3-feet long, is unlike anything you novice adventurers have ever seen before, as it not only has a size, but it also glows brightly from three organs -- two closely set upon its head and a third on its abdomen.

A fire beetle!
Attachment:
Fire Beetle.jpg
Fire Beetle.jpg [ 38.56 KiB | Viewed 468 times ]


The creature, with its forward projecting mouthparts viciously snapping shut as it advances, closes to within 10-feet of Junius, who now stands at the front of those underground, with Keebler slowly backing to position himself behind Tom, who followed the pair down.
Attachment:
E01R00.jpg
E01R00.jpg [ 98.69 KiB | Viewed 452 times ]


Behind the initial trio, AdaRue, then Mila, then Watts, and finally Tippin begin their descent, room permitting, as they hurry to join their companions.


Actions?


---

Date: 20 Februarius, Year 7102
Time: 13:27 (Sunrise: 06:45, Sunset: 17:43)
Temp: 48F (53F topside)
Conditions:
    Cool
    Damp
Light Sources: Known Spells in Effect:
    None

Character Status
    Mila: MU 1 | Mv: 120/40 | AC: 9 | HP: 4 | Armor: Unarmored | Weapons: Dagger | Spells: 1st: 1
    Keebler: Elf 1 | Mv: 90/30 | AC: 7/6 | HP: 6 | Armor: Std Leather, Shield | Weapons: Longsword, Shortbow (20)
    Tippin: Halfling 1 | Mv: 90/30 | AC: 7/6/5 | HP: 4 | Armor: Std Leather, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Short sword, Shortbow (20)
    Junius: Dwarf 1 | Mv: 90/30 | AC: 8/7 | HP: 10 | Armor: Leather, Dex -1 | Weapons: Scimitar, Sling
    AdaRue: Cleric 1 | Mv: 90/30 | AC: 7 | HP: 5 | Armor: Std Leather | Weapons: Staff | Spells: 1st: 1
    Tom: Halfling 1 | Mv: 60/20 | AC: 5/4/3 | HP: 5 | Armor: Chain, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Handaxe, Shortbow, Dagger
    Canun: Cleric 1 | Mv: 60/20 | AC: 4/3 | HP: 4 | Armor: Banded, Shield | Weapons: Mace, Sling | Spells: 1st: 1
    Watts: Thief 1 | Mv: 90" | AC: 8/6 | HP: 5 | Armor: Leather, Dex -2 | Weapons: Longsword, Longbow (20)
    Rainey: MU 1 | Mv: 90" | AC: 10 | HP: 3 | Armor: Unarmored | Weapons: Dagger | Spells: 1st 1

Rolls
    None

_________________
.
DM
Dave's Mega-Dungeon (LL)
---
Dave's Skype Game (Forum)
Dave's Skype Game (Moderators)
---
Player
None


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I. Tree Cave
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:17 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:50 pm
Posts: 12905
Location: Midwest
Tom Cobley

Tom braces his shield and swings his axe at the fire beetle.

Hand axe [1d20+1] = 10+1 = 11 Damage [1d6+1] = 3+1 = 4

_________________
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I. Tree Cave
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:30 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:07 pm
Posts: 3677
Location: Ithaca, NY
Eeeew! That's disgusting. Kill that thing!

How tight is the tunnel? Who can get into melee? If she can, AdaRue will swing with her broom, if not, she will back up as far as she can with the traffic jam going. (Which is an awesome image of a bunch of adolescents exploring! )


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I. Tree Cave
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:07 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:14 pm
Posts: 14214
Keebler fires an arrow that clinks off the beetle's carapace.

Short bow (THAC0 19): [1d20] = 12, [1d6] = 5


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I. Tree Cave
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:32 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 6:42 am
Posts: 5842
Location: Middle of Carolinas
Junius readies his scimitar to hopefully swat back the beetle.

Scimitar attack [1d20+1] = 13+1 = 14 ; damage [1d8] = 1

_________________
Dandelion - female half-orc beautyqueen in training (The Lone City in the Wildlands) OSRIC
Geoffrey Blood - male pirate from Briton (Pirates:Cannon and Dragons) 1e homebrew
Halfpint - female halfling badgirl wannabe (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL
Junius - male dwarf pincushion (Dave's Mega-dungeon) LL
Manoah Lasley - male ranger of royal blood (A New Hope in the West) OSRIC
Mark'd - charismatic human fighter (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Round 1
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:36 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:18 pm
Posts: 11053
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Round 1
The giant fire beetle pauses only briefly as it rounds the corner, then targets the dwarf as the source of its next meal. It scampers forward quickly, moving with great agility, and violently snaps its giant mandibles down on the right thigh of Junius, cutting the dwarf nearly to the bone!

Junius, who had his scimitar readied, swats down at the giant insect, but the throbbing pain in his leg is just enough to cause his attack to pass harmlessly overhead. Behind Junius, Tom braces his shield and grips his axe tightly, but the passage walls pinch together too tightly at point of battle and do not afforded the halfling an opportunity to heft his weapon in a meaningful way. Just over the halfling's head, Keebler fires an arrow that clinks harmlessly off the beetle's carapace.

"Eeeew! That's disgusting... kill that thing!" AdaRue squeels, inching forward to create just enough room for Mila, with the end of rope tied around the tree trunk overhead, to enter the lower cavernous area. Watts realizes the lack of space for him down below, and allows, Tippin, his smaller halfling companion to pass him and descend into the room next.
Attachment:
E01R01.jpg
E01R01.jpg [ 57.84 KiB | Viewed 429 times ]



Actions?


---

Date: 20 Februarius, Year 7102
Time: 13:28 (Sunrise: 06:45, Sunset: 17:43)
Temp: 48F (53F topside)
Conditions:
    Cool
    Damp
Light Sources: Known Spells in Effect:
    None

Character Status
    Mila | MU: 1 | Mv: 120/40 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 9 | HP: 4 | Armor: Unarmored | Weapons: Dagger | Spells: 1st: 1
    Keebler| : Elf: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 7/6 | HP: 6 | Armor: Std Leather, Shield | Weapons: Longsword, Shortbow (20)
    Tippin | Halfling: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 7/6/5 | HP: 4 | Armor: Std Leather, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Short sword, Shortbow (20)
    Junius | Dwarf: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 8/7 | HP: 10-8 = 2 | Armor: Leather, Dex -1 | Weapons: Scimitar, Sling
    AdaRue | Cleric: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 7 | HP: 5 | Armor: Std Leather | Weapons: Staff | Spells: 1st: 1
    Tom | Halfling: 1 | Mv: 60/20 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 5/4/3 | HP: 5 | Armor: Chain, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Handaxe, Shortbow, Dagger
    Canun | Cleric: 1 | Mv: 60/20 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 4/3 | HP: 4 | Armor: Banded, Shield | Weapons: Mace, Sling | Spells: 1st: 1
    Watts | Thief: 1 | Mv: 90" | THAC0: 19 | AC: 8/6 | HP: 5 | Armor: Leather, Dex -2 | Weapons: Longsword, Longbow (20)
    Rainey | MU: 1 | Mv: 90" | THAC0: 19 | AC: 10 | HP: 3 | Armor: Unarmored | Weapons: Dagger | Spells: 1st 1

Rolls

_________________
.
DM
Dave's Mega-Dungeon (LL)
---
Dave's Skype Game (Forum)
Dave's Skype Game (Moderators)
---
Player
None


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I. Tree Cave
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:47 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:50 pm
Posts: 12905
Location: Midwest
OOC: Can we assume we will always try to position ourselves to our strategic advantage? This is a good example, where there is a 5' area of passage and then 5' away there is a 10' area of passage, so we would position ourselves at the 10' section, allowing two characters to fight?

"Fall back, Junius! In line with me!," Tom calls out to his friend.

If Junius does fall back 5', Tom attacks the beetle.

Hand axe [1d20+1] = 9+1 = 10 Damage [1d6+1] = 5+1 = 6

_________________
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I. Tree Cave
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:00 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:18 pm
Posts: 11053
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Alethan wrote:
OOC: Can we assume we will always try to position ourselves to our strategic advantage? This is a good example, where there is a 5' area of passage and then 5' away there is a 10' area of passage, so we would position ourselves at the 10' section, allowing two characters to fight?
Absolutely. If the beetle hadn't won initiative so significantly, I was prepared to have Junius advance (or retreat?) into the nearest more open area. With rounds being only 10 seconds, it didn't happen this round.

onlyme, in addition to an attack roll, please indicate any movement -- forward or back.

_________________
.
DM
Dave's Mega-Dungeon (LL)
---
Dave's Skype Game (Forum)
Dave's Skype Game (Moderators)
---
Player
None


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I. Tree Cave
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:00 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 6:42 am
Posts: 5842
Location: Middle of Carolinas
Junius falls back to the line while defensively swatting the beetle, hoping to knock the beetle back enough to regroup.

Scimitar attack [1d20+1] = 20+1 = 21 ; damage [1d8] = 3

_________________
Dandelion - female half-orc beautyqueen in training (The Lone City in the Wildlands) OSRIC
Geoffrey Blood - male pirate from Briton (Pirates:Cannon and Dragons) 1e homebrew
Halfpint - female halfling badgirl wannabe (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL
Junius - male dwarf pincushion (Dave's Mega-dungeon) LL
Manoah Lasley - male ranger of royal blood (A New Hope in the West) OSRIC
Mark'd - charismatic human fighter (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I. Tree Cave
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:02 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:14 pm
Posts: 14214
Keebler fires another shot. This one clinks off the wall.

Short bow (THAC0 19): [1d20] = 10, [1d6] = 6


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I. Tree Cave
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:04 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:14 pm
Posts: 14214
If Tippin can join the fun, he shoots an arrow at the fire bug.

Short bow (THAC0 19): [1d20+2] = 14+2 = 16, [1d6] = 2


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Round 2
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:06 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:18 pm
Posts: 11053
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Note: I'm not sure what I was thinking, but Junius taking a step back could have occurred at the end of last round. Tom could have gotten in his attack in round 1, but missed, so the net result is the same.

Regardless, we are where we are.
Round 2
The chaos continues. Tom steps forward and successfully intercepts the approaching insect, preventing it from pursing his wounded dwarven companion, but continues to struggle when it comes to finding a vulnerability in the creature's thick protective shell with his axe. The beetle, however, continues to prove its status as a legitimate threat as it clamps its sharp mandibles down on the halfling's weapon arm; the pain from the crushing force leaving the halfling clinging to life!

Junius regroups and slashes his scimitar down on the distracted beetle, and with a perfectly placed strike (+20xp), completely severs one of its jointed legs, spewing a thick, black blood! The creature topples over, presumably from the loss of its leg, but, after twitching momentarily, collapses into a lifeless mess.
Attachment:
E01R02.jpg
E01R02.jpg [ 49.96 KiB | Viewed 406 times ]


The threat over, everyone is free to enter or exit this initial cavernous opening at will.


Actions?


---

Date: 20 Februarius, Year 7102
Time: 13:29 (Sunrise: 06:45, Sunset: 17:43)
Temp: 48F (53F topside)
Conditions:
    Cool
    Damp
Light Sources: Known Spells in Effect:
    None

Character Status
    Mila | MU: 1 | Mv: 120/40 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 9 | HP: 4 | Armor: Unarmored | Weapons: Dagger | Spells: 1st: 1
    Keebler| : Elf: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 7/6 | HP: 6 | Armor: Std Leather, Shield | Weapons: Longsword, Shortbow (20)
    Tippin | Halfling: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 7/6/5 | HP: 4 | Armor: Std Leather, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Short sword, Shortbow (20)
    Junius | Dwarf: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 8/7 | HP: 10-8 = 2 | Armor: Leather, Dex -1 | Weapons: Scimitar, Sling
    AdaRue | Cleric: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 7 | HP: 5 | Armor: Std Leather | Weapons: Staff | Spells: 1st: 1
    Tom | Halfling: 1 | Mv: 60/20 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 5/4/3 | HP: 5-4 = 1 | Armor: Chain, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Handaxe, Shortbow, Dagger
    Canun | Cleric: 1 | Mv: 60/20 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 4/3 | HP: 4 | Armor: Banded, Shield | Weapons: Mace, Sling | Spells: 1st: 1
    Watts | Thief: 1 | Mv: 90" | THAC0: 19 | AC: 8/6 | HP: 5 | Armor: Leather, Dex -2 | Weapons: Longsword, Longbow (20)
    Rainey | MU: 1 | Mv: 90" | THAC0: 19 | AC: 10 | HP: 3 | Armor: Unarmored | Weapons: Dagger | Spells: 1st 1

Rolls[list]
Initiative: Players: [1d6] = 5, Monsters: [1d6] = 5
R02: Fire beetle vs Junius (1-3) or Tom (4-6): [1d6] = 5
R02: Fire Beetle vs Tom (AC 3, 15+): [1d20] = 18, [2d4] = 4

_________________
.
DM
Dave's Mega-Dungeon (LL)
---
Dave's Skype Game (Forum)
Dave's Skype Game (Moderators)
---
Player
None


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I. Tree Cave
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:33 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 6:42 am
Posts: 5842
Location: Middle of Carolinas
Is there room for Junius to drag (assuming that is needed) Tom backward while letting 2 more replace them in the front in time to attack?

_________________
Dandelion - female half-orc beautyqueen in training (The Lone City in the Wildlands) OSRIC
Geoffrey Blood - male pirate from Briton (Pirates:Cannon and Dragons) 1e homebrew
Halfpint - female halfling badgirl wannabe (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL
Junius - male dwarf pincushion (Dave's Mega-dungeon) LL
Manoah Lasley - male ranger of royal blood (A New Hope in the West) OSRIC
Mark'd - charismatic human fighter (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I. Tree Cave
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:40 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:50 pm
Posts: 12905
Location: Midwest
onlyme wrote:
Is there room for Junius to drag (assuming that is needed) Tom backward while letting 2 more replace them in the front in time to attack?


Tom is down to one HP, not incapacitated. But who's going to replace them? We've dwarves and halflings for fighters in the group!

Tom shrugs off Junius's hand and tries to take the beetle down.

Hand axe [1d20+1] = 5+1 = 6 Damage [1d6+1] = 4+1 = 5

_________________
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 537 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group