It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:57 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: 0. Prelude
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:07 am 
Online
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:18 pm
Posts: 11053
Location: Chicago, Illinois
You all grew up and spent the entirety of your formative years in Avocar, a small manor of 12 households. Sir Dergil Forwarty, a bailiff in social rank, has led the manor fairly and justly and is well-liked.

Which is why the attempt on his life came as such a surprise!

It was even more surprising when an alderman appears at the doors of your families in order to server you each with warrants to stand trial for regicide as part of a sworn inquest.

While you were ultimately found not-guilty, and escaped a penalty of death (almost certainly after being tortured), there was enough uncertainty that the bailiff ordered you banished from the community. Permanently. At least not as outlaws, so you're not forced to be suspicious of everyone looking to make a name for themselves.

You were afforded just enough time to collect your current possessions and say farewell to your friends and family before being escorted beyond the manor walls... where, until recently, none of you have ever set foot outside. Before the recent turn of events, in such a small community, you all knew each other quite well -- some of you were friends, some acquaintances -- but now you're all you have, unless you dare brave life alone.

Roganter, the nearest village -- which you've only heard of but never had cause to visit -- is supposedly a days travel southwest along the main road, and you all agree it needs to be your next stop.


After walking for several quiet hours, the wind picks up and a heavy rain begins to beat down on you. A fitting sign, no doubt. Due to the shock of your situations, you've been largely oblivious to your surroundings until the inclement weather forces your attention. You quickly survey your situation and find yourselves walking on a dirt road; it is largely open off to your left, and there is a lightly forested area spanning a small foothill off to your right.



Actions?


---

Date: 20 Februarius, Year 7102
Time: 12:57 (Sunrise: 06:45, Sunset: 17:43)
Temp: 53F (48F dungeon)
Conditions:
    Winds, N 13mph
    Heavy Rain
Light Sources:
    None
Known Spells in Effect:
    None

Character Status Details to be completed, pending review.
    Mila: MU 1: Mv: 12", AC: 9, HP: 4, WIH: Dagger, Spells: 1st: 1
    Keebler: Elf 1, Mv: x", AC: x, HP: x, WIH: x, Skills/Spells
    Tippin: Halfling 1, Mv: x", AC: x, HP: x, WIH: x, Skills/Spells
    Junius: Dwarf 1, Mv: x", AC: x, HP: x, WIH: x, Skills/Spells
    AdaRue: Cleric 1, Mv: 9", AC: 7, HP: 5, WIH: Staff, Spells: 1st: 1
    Tom: Halfling 1, Mv: x", AC: x, HP: x, WIH: x, Skills/Spells
    Canun: Cleric 1, Mv: x", AC: x, HP: x, WIH: x, Spells: 1st: 1
    ybn1197: xx 1, Mv: x", AC: x, HP: x, WIH: x, Skills/Spells

_________________
.
DM
Dave's Mega-Dungeon (LL)
---
Dave's Skype Game (Forum)
Dave's Skype Game (Moderators)
---
Player
None


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 0. Prelude
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:51 am 
Online
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:18 pm
Posts: 11053
Location: Chicago, Illinois
A herd of whitetail deer bound into the forested area to your right, which you believe to be the Forest of Balim. The forest, consisting of mixed oak, birch, and cedar, seems perpetually cloaked in mist, but it doesn't deter a flock of birds from seeking shelter by gliding into its leafy cover.

Aside from the steady crashing of raindrops, the area becomes eerily silent.



Actions?


In addition to any declared actions, please let me know what your characters (e.g. shields/weapons) will have in their hands, if anything.


---

Date: 20 Februarius, Year 7102
Time: 12:57 (Sunrise: 06:45, Sunset: 17:43)
Temp: 53F (48F dungeon)
Conditions:
    Winds, N 13mph
    Heavy Rain
Light Sources:
    None
Known Spells in Effect:
    None

Character Status
    Mila: MU 1: Mv: 12", AC: 9, HP: 4, Weapons: Dagger, Spells: 1st: 1
    Keebler: Elf 1, Mv: 9", AC: 6, HP: 6, Weapons: Longsword, Shortbow (20)
    Tippin: Halfling 1, Mv: 9", AC: 5, HP: 4, Weapons: Short sword, Shortbow (20)
    Junius: Dwarf 1, Mv: 9", AC: 4, HP: 10, Weapons: Scimitar, Sling
    AdaRue: Cleric 1, Mv: 9", AC: 7, HP: 5, Weapons: Staff, Spells: 1st: 1
    Tom: Halfling 1, Mv: 6", AC: 4, HP: 5, Weapons: Handaxe, Shortbow, Dagger
    Canun: Cleric 1, Mv: 6", AC: 3, HP: 4, Weapons: Mace, Sling, Spells: 1st: 1
    ybn1197: xx 1, Mv: x", AC: x, HP: x, Weapons: x, Skills/Spells

_________________
.
DM
Dave's Mega-Dungeon (LL)
---
Dave's Skype Game (Forum)
Dave's Skype Game (Moderators)
---
Player
None


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 0. Prelude
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:23 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:50 pm
Posts: 12905
Location: Midwest
Tom Cobley

"We should seek shelter until this rain passes," Tom says, holding his hand out, palm up, to show the obviousness of the weather as it gets wet.

He looks over to the wooded area to see if the rain falls lighter under the trees, then moves in that direction, keeping an eye out for a grove of pine or cedar trees that might offer better shelter.

_________________
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 0. Prelude
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:27 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:14 pm
Posts: 14214
"Hey, I had the strangest dream last night!" exclaims Teregrin Pook, hobbit. "We were in a dungeon fighting...gosh what were we fighting? It was so clear a moment ago. And there was a funny old guy named Bernie. I liked him. Then he died. Dreams are funny things, aren't they?" Looking around, he points to Canun, Keebler, and Junius. "You were in my dream!" he says. "And you, and you! Oh, but you weren't, or you, or you, or you," he says to the others. "Isn't that weird?"

"Anyway, now here we are, huh? Funny old world, isn't it?"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 0. Prelude
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:30 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:14 pm
Posts: 14214
Keebler the elf rolls his eyes at the young hobbit's story and slowly shakes his head.

"Agreed," he tells Tom. "Shelter should be our first concern. Shelter, and then food."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 0. Prelude
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:25 pm 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:23 am
Posts: 1842
Location: Fort Smith, AR
Mila

The younger of the group she was still very new and still weary of the adventurers in general. She tended to stay near AdaRue since their departure. When she had been taken in, she was little more than a street urchin that the lord of the manor had taken in only a couple of days before. Her recent arrival coinciding with his sudden death had done little to help her avoid a noose and she knew it. She rarely spoke and suspected that most of the group only tolerated her since she was neither particularly strong proficient in weapons. In fact, she had the appearance of someone more than half starved, her clothing practically hanging off her bony frame. She usually was more than happy to blend into the background and follow along. This moment, however, was one of the rare one when her tiny, almost reedy voice was heard. "The royals have rangers that guard the Forrest. We should stay away from the trees"

_________________
Brett
~A.K.A. Bluehorse




Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 0. Prelude
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:14 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 6:42 am
Posts: 5842
Location: Middle of Carolinas
Junius looks around, hoping to find something to keep the rain from soaking him to the core.

Rangers or not. We aint done nothing wrong, have we? Do you think it a crime for us just to be there? I know we aint to shoot no deer.

_________________
Dandelion - female half-orc beautyqueen in training (The Lone City in the Wildlands) OSRIC
Geoffrey Blood - male pirate from Briton (Pirates:Cannon and Dragons) 1e homebrew
Halfpint - female halfling badgirl wannabe (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL
Junius - male dwarf pincushion (Dave's Mega-dungeon) LL
Manoah Lasley - male ranger of royal blood (A New Hope in the West) OSRIC
Mark'd - charismatic human fighter (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 0. Prelude
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:07 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:50 pm
Posts: 12905
Location: Midwest
Tom Cobley

Tom shakes his head at his friend's mad ravings. "You're a fool of a Pook, Terry."

Then he nods at Junius. "Jun has the right of it, I'd say. We're just gettin' out of the rain is all. You'll be wanting a nice warm fire with the royals' noice firewood, you stay out in that rain too long, Mila! Then as long as we have a noice warm fire, we might as well use it to roast one of the royals' fine deer, you'll be saying! Oh, that's a dark path if I've ever heard one. Me? I just want to get out of the rain."

_________________
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 0. Prelude
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:26 am 
Online
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:18 pm
Posts: 11053
Location: Chicago, Illinois
"We should seek shelter until this rain passes," Tom says, holding his hand out, palm up, to show the obviousness of the weather as it gets wet. "The royals have rangers that guard the Forrest. We should stay away from the trees" Mila quietly cautions. "Rangers or not. We aint done nothing wrong, have we? Do you think it a crime for us just to be there? I know we aint to shoot no deer." Junius counters, eager to find someplace to keep the rain from soaking him to the core.

Tippin chatters on about a dream he had, which draws an eye roll from Keebler. "Shelter should be our first concern. Shelter, and then food." the elf agrees with Tom.

Tom nods at his dwarven companion. "Jun has the right of it, I'd say. We're just gettin' out of the rain is all. You'll be wanting a nice warm fire with the royals' noice firewood, you stay out in that rain too long, Mila! Then as long as we have a noice warm fire, we might as well use it to roast one of the royals' fine deer, you'll be saying! Oh, that's a dark path if I've ever heard one. Me? I just want to get out of the rain."

Attachment:
Forest of Balim.jpg
Forest of Balim.jpg [ 26 KiB | Viewed 253 times ]


Just ahead of the group, maybe 50-feet or so away from their current position, is a single, mature oak tree. It may provide adequate coverage for a group of seven (or eight? -- ybn1197); otherwise, the dirt road you're following winds to the right and seems to lead directly into the forest area proper.



---

Date: 20 Februarius, Year 7102
Time: 12:58 (Sunrise: 06:45, Sunset: 17:43)
Temp: 53F (48F dungeon)
Conditions:
    Winds, N 13mph
    Heavy Rain
Light Sources:
    None
Known Spells in Effect:
    None

Character Status
    Mila: MU 1 | Mv: 120/40 | AC: 9 | HP: 4 | Armor: Unarmored | Weapons: Dagger | Spells: 1st: 1
    Keebler: Elf 1 | Mv: 90/30 | AC: 7/6 | HP: 6 | Armor: Std Leather, Shield | Weapons: Longsword, Shortbow (20)
    Tippin: Halfling 1 | Mv: 90/30 | AC: 7/6/5 | HP: 4 | Armor: Std Leather, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Short sword, Shortbow (20)
    Junius: Dwarf 1 | Mv: 90/30 | AC: 8/7 | HP: 10 | Armor: Leather, Dex -1 | Weapons: Scimitar, Sling
    AdaRue: Cleric 1 | Mv: 90/30 | AC: 7 | HP: 5 | Armor: Std Leather | Weapons: Staff | Spells: 1st: 1
    Tom: Halfling 1 | Mv: 60/20 | AC: 5/4/3 | HP: 5 | Armor: Chain, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Handaxe, Shortbow, Dagger
    Canun: Cleric 1 | Mv: 60/20 | AC: 4/3 | HP: 4 | Armor: Banded, Shield | Weapons: Mace, Sling | Spells: 1st: 1
    Watts: Thief 1 | Mv: 90" | AC: 8/6 | HP: 5 | Armor: Leather, Dex -2 | Weapons: Longsword, Longbow (20)

_________________
.
DM
Dave's Mega-Dungeon (LL)
---
Dave's Skype Game (Forum)
Dave's Skype Game (Moderators)
---
Player
None


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 0. Prelude
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:38 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:50 pm
Posts: 12905
Location: Midwest
Tom Cobley

Tom looks up at the ominous clouds. "Lots of metal hanging out under a lone tree during a thunderstorm seems a proper way to die from a lightning strike. Let's head for the cover of the woods..."

_________________
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 0. Prelude
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:52 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:07 pm
Posts: 3677
Location: Ithaca, NY
With the gate closed behind them, AdaRue feels the weight of the world on her, but resolves to make the most of it. Her best hope is to find a new midwife to apprentice with in the next town. Or the next. One that won't know the stain she has on her stained reputation. Well standing in the shadow of Avocar won't keep us dry. Let's press on to the woods. Like what was already said. If needs must, we can camp on the side of the road, though I prefer to get to Roganter sooner rather than later. We can get warm and dry at the inn. With her broom in one hand, AdaRue offers the crook of her free arm to Mila as the group starts walking. We'll have to stick together out here.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 0. Prelude
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:59 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:24 am
Posts: 2253
Location: Baltimore MD
Watts Scars

Watts listened to the banter of the others ahead of him. He was always distrusted by others and that made him an easy target to be accused for the crime of murder. Of course his personal dictates of letting others do the work than lift a finger of his own hadn't helped much. It wasn't that he was lazy he just figured why not conserve his energy where others where more than willing to use theirs. Of course that all lead to his current situation, wet and homeless. He cinched his backpack up higher and trudged along behind the rest.

onlyme wrote:
Rangers or not. We aint done nothing wrong, have we? Do you think it a crime for us just to be there? I know we aint to shoot no deer.


"Just like we didn't do anything to deserve this banishment yet here we are," he muttered under his breath.

The large oak tree ahead looked inviting and Watts was more than tempted to stop there

Alethan wrote:
Tom looks up at the ominous clouds. "Lots of metal hanging out under a lone tree during a thunderstorm seems a proper way to die from a lightning strike. Let's head for the cover of the woods..."


"One or many, the odds are the same. And that one tree is plenty large enough for all of us. I say we stop there and stay as dry as we can."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 0. Prelude
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:05 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 6:42 am
Posts: 5842
Location: Middle of Carolinas
Junius replies.

If we're going to the woods, lets get, then.

_________________
Dandelion - female half-orc beautyqueen in training (The Lone City in the Wildlands) OSRIC
Geoffrey Blood - male pirate from Briton (Pirates:Cannon and Dragons) 1e homebrew
Halfpint - female halfling badgirl wannabe (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL
Junius - male dwarf pincushion (Dave's Mega-dungeon) LL
Manoah Lasley - male ranger of royal blood (A New Hope in the West) OSRIC
Mark'd - charismatic human fighter (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 0. Prelude
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:28 pm 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:23 am
Posts: 1842
Location: Fort Smith, AR
Mila

Feeling thoroughly chastized forbopening her mouth she welcomes to seemingly ever present comfort of AdaRue and takes the larger woman's arm in both of hers, grasping the edge of her drab cloak to drape over the woman's arm as she does to shield her more from the downpour, the only comfort she can offer. She eyes the treeline as well as the sides of the road weary of rangers, dangers, and looking for hiding places for enemies or shelter for the party.

_________________
Brett
~A.K.A. Bluehorse




Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 0. Prelude
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:34 pm 
Online
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:18 pm
Posts: 11053
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Tom looks up at the ominous clouds. "Lots of metal hanging out under a lone tree during a thunderstorm seems a proper way to die from a lightning strike. Let's head for the cover of the woods..." Watts considers the large oak tree along their route, and thinks it foolish to pass a closer shelter. "One tree or many, the odds are the same. And that one tree is plenty large enough for all of us. I say we stop there and stay as dry as we can."

"Standing in the shadow of Avocar won't keep us dry. Let's press on to the woods." AdaRue says, sticking close to Mila. After the majority indicates their preference of pressing on to the forest and bypassing the large oak, Watts cinches his backpack up higher and trudges along behind the rest.


The dirt road you continue to follow becomes more sloppy as the group progresses against the biting rain, but the party pushes on with a greater sense of urgency. Rounding a bend in the road shortly after passing the lone oak, it turns out it actually leads directly into the forest -- appeasing, at least slightly, any concerns over forest rangers taking issue with the reason for them being there.
Attachment:
Forest of Balim - Enter.jpg
Forest of Balim - Enter.jpg [ 143.33 KiB | Viewed 234 times ]


As the forest nears, everyone increases their awareness, keeping eyes peeled for any dangers, potential hiding places for enemies, or possible areas of shelter for the party. Then, once the group enters, they quickly realize that the amble coverage above them prevents all but the random drop from reaching them, and the pattering sound of rain beating down on the leaves overhead will serve as the reminder of conditions outside.

Junius, whose natural dwarven instincts kick in, points out that, while its gradual, the path they're following is on a slight incline.

Sticking close to the path, at least for now, the group makes sure the immediate area is safe, then takes a moment to twist dry their soaked cloaks and empty out any rainwater that accumulated in the bottom of pouches and backpacks.


While drying off, Keebler hears a brief shuffling noise deeper into the forest off the path to the right. Then silence.



Actions?


---

Date: 20 Februarius, Year 7102
Time: 12:58 (Sunrise: 06:45, Sunset: 17:43)
Temp: 53F (48F dungeon)
Conditions:
    Winds, N 13mph
    Heavy Rain
Light Sources:
    None
Known Spells in Effect:
    None

Character Status
    Mila: MU 1 | Mv: 120/40 | AC: 9 | HP: 4 | Armor: Unarmored | Weapons: Dagger | Spells: 1st: 1
    Keebler: Elf 1 | Mv: 90/30 | AC: 7/6 | HP: 6 | Armor: Std Leather, Shield | Weapons: Longsword, Shortbow (20)
    Tippin: Halfling 1 | Mv: 90/30 | AC: 7/6/5 | HP: 4 | Armor: Std Leather, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Short sword, Shortbow (20)
    Junius: Dwarf 1 | Mv: 90/30 | AC: 8/7 | HP: 10 | Armor: Leather, Dex -1 | Weapons: Scimitar, Sling
    AdaRue: Cleric 1 | Mv: 90/30 | AC: 7 | HP: 5 | Armor: Std Leather | Weapons: Staff | Spells: 1st: 1
    Tom: Halfling 1 | Mv: 60/20 | AC: 5/4/3 | HP: 5 | Armor: Chain, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Handaxe, Shortbow, Dagger
    Canun: Cleric 1 | Mv: 60/20 | AC: 4/3 | HP: 4 | Armor: Banded, Shield | Weapons: Mace, Sling | Spells: 1st: 1
    Watts: Thief 1 | Mv: 90" | AC: 8/6 | HP: 5 | Armor: Leather, Dex -2 | Weapons: Longsword, Longbow (20)
    drpete

_________________
.
DM
Dave's Mega-Dungeon (LL)
---
Dave's Skype Game (Forum)
Dave's Skype Game (Moderators)
---
Player
None


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 0. Prelude
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:06 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:50 pm
Posts: 12905
Location: Midwest
Tom Cobley

Not taking any chances, Royal Rangers or not, Tom unshoulders his bow and readies an arrow, setting it on the bowstring, but not drawing it back.

"Anyone ever hear anything about the Forest of Balim? I can't say as I have..."

_________________
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 0. Prelude
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:34 pm 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:23 am
Posts: 1842
Location: Fort Smith, AR
Mila

Looks up at Tom's words from her work getting her gear in order again. Noticing him holding his bow at the ready she steps closer to AdaRue nudging her softly and pointing a slender finger towards Tom. She quickly shoulders her pack again and her hand grasp the handle of her dagger awkwardly aware that she stands little chance if things get that bad.

_________________
Brett
~A.K.A. Bluehorse




Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 0. Prelude
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:41 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 10:46 pm
Posts: 8048
Location: Research Triangle Park, NC
"Gather round me" states Canun solemnly, softly, and not without arrogance. "Hubbard will offer protection" he says as he fondles the plain disk that hangs from his neck.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 0. Prelude
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:53 pm 
Online
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 8:40 pm
Posts: 2839
Rainey

Wheezing a bit from the long walk, Rainey dries off and catches his breath once they get under the cover of the trees.

"Much better. Do we want to rest here, or push on? Does somebody want to make a fire?"

As he talks, he looks off in the direction opposite the rustling, checking for anything coming from 'behind', or any noteworthy features nearby. He moves a few steps off the path, away from the disturbance, nominally looking for some firewood as he moves to watch the rear.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 0. Prelude
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:59 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:14 pm
Posts: 14214
Keebler holds a finger to his mouth and points toward the rustling. He readies his bow but keeps it pointed at the ground as he peers into the woods.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dmw71 and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group