AFK / MIA Thread

tkrexx
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: AFK / MIA Thread

#41 Post by tkrexx »

Since I'm burning all my sick & vacation time for the year anyway, the Wife & I decided we otto just go somewhere. So off we go to the south-sea Island Kingdoms for a couple of weeks. Get out of this winter wonderland, find a sandy beach, and be lazy with a tall glass of rum & pineapple. Taking out on March 2nd, returning March 16th. I'll have 'net access, but it'll be spotty, as I intend to go as remote as possible. Please NPC Emm as needed.

Nuke66
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#43 Post by Nuke66 »

sorry for the AFK lately, with the Independence Day holiday, summer farm work and a death in the family. Hope to return to daily activity soonish.

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#44 Post by Argennian »

Roger that & no worries, Nuke.

Commiserations on your loss and best wishes to you and the family.
Yosef Travathas: High Elf Fighter4/Magic-User3 (rredmond's Pacesetter Games "Legacy of the Unknown" OSRIC Playtest)
Brok Sterling: Human Assassin3 (ToniXX's Incursion into Newiron OSRIC Playtest)
Tanik Tremwoodak: Dwarf Cleric3 (Dave's 1e Skype Game)

DM: home-brew OSRIC "A New Hope to the West" campaign

Fireball... good!!

"What's it gonna take?"
"Everything."
tkrexx as Emm the Avenging Druid wrote:I shall burn you, and I shall sink your petty warship with fire and lightning, and the ocean shall swallow it and all aboard, and no one will remember any of you!

onlyme
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#45 Post by onlyme »

I will be at an company conference next week in tropical Canada and will possibly not be as responsive about posting. Feel free to NPC as necessary.

General guidelines: Please be funny, keep the PC alive, and find all the hidden treasure I would have missed.

I should be able to post a few times along the way.
Dandelion - female half-orc beautyqueen in training (The Lone City in the Wildlands) OSRIC
Halfpint - female halfling badgirl wannabe (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL
Mark'd - charismatic human fighter (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL

Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#46 Post by Alethan »

onlyme wrote:I will be at an company conference next week in tropical Canada and will possibly not be as responsive about posting. Feel free to NPC as necessary.

General guidelines: Please be funny, keep the PC alive, and find all the hidden treasure I would have missed.

So a complete 180, then? Shouldn't be too hard...
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#47 Post by Argennian »

Alethan wrote:
onlyme wrote:I will be at an company conference next week in tropical Canada and will possibly not be as responsive about posting. Feel free to NPC as necessary.

So a complete 180, then? Shouldn't be too hard...
Lol. No worries, Dave, will do! 8-)
Yosef Travathas: High Elf Fighter4/Magic-User3 (rredmond's Pacesetter Games "Legacy of the Unknown" OSRIC Playtest)

Fireball... good!!

"What's it gonna take?"
"Everything."
tkrexx as Emm the Avenging Druid wrote:I shall burn you, and I shall sink your petty warship with fire and lightning, and the ocean shall swallow it and all aboard, and no one will remember any of you!

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#48 Post by Argennian »

Good morning gents!

Checking in to advise I'm literally just about ready to hop on me bike and ride to San Francisco. From up here near the Oregon border. That's a bicycle, not a moto. Huh??? :shock:

Yeah, I can't really believe it myself but here I am looking at the first massive hill out of Cresent City and my knees and back are already crying! Lol if my self-appointed homeless crackhead psychologist were here he'd tell me it's merely performance anxiety and don't worry. Bout ready to find out...

Anyways, started working on the next action post last night whilst anxiety for what I'm about to do was holding off sleep but didn't get it finished in time. But it's coming soon, as got backup batteries for the mobile and there'll be WiFi access in the big towns for sure. Plus might resurrect the Tavern thread here with updates and some pics from the road, if'n I can figure out how to post em!

Hope everyone here and theirs are doing well and staying safe, dry & warm!

Cheers & Best,

Mitch-EEEE

Fireball... good!!

"What's it gonna take?"
"Everything."

tkrexx
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#49 Post by tkrexx »

Time to get this other bad knee mechanized. Starting at 6AM tomorrow I'll be MIA for at least 3 days. Even after that I'm not sure anyone will really want to read my opiate-addled posts immediately. I might wait until some less-potent drug takes charge. Please NPC me as appropriate. Thanks!

Return to “A New Hope to the West”