Game Announcements & Status

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Game Announcements & Status

#1 Post by Argennian »

I will be posting any relevant game announcements or status updates here. This is for the player's reference and can be utilized instead of having to rely on posting in the OOC/Questions? thread or using PMs.

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Game Announcements & Status

#2 Post by Argennian »

Status Update: 4-13-2012

Thread Updates:
~ Common Game/Character Background
~ NPCs/Groups

I've begun sending out Character Background PMs. (If you haven't already received yours, it will be coming over the next 24 hours) These will include your Family History and Disposition rolls and how they (and your PC) tie in with the Campaign Storyline. This should give you all that you'll need to develop your PC's character background. You can keep any/all of this information between us or post it openly on your Character Sheet, your choice. Any questions or issues with these, please keep via pm for now.

I also wanted to make sure to follow up with any players that are still on the fence, class-wise. Feel free to post this stuff in the OOC/Questions? thread or shoot me a PM.

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#3 Post by Argennian »

Status Update: 4-16-12

Updates planned for today:
- To complete character rolled-for Family History & Starting Disposition information and answer all remaining questions.
- Add more information to the Campaign Background thread concerning Great War, historical information on different races/regions, etc.

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#4 Post by Argennian »

Status Update: 4-17-12

Completed:
- PC's rolled-for Family History / Starting Disposition and Campaign Storyline information.
(still have some Q&As to cover off on but pretty much there.)

Planned for today:
- Continue to add information to the Campaign Background thread concerning Great War, historical information on different races/regions, etc.

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#5 Post by Argennian »

Status Update: 4-19-12

Thread Updates:
- Rules & Requests
- Campaign Background & Maps

Planned for today:
- Continue to add information to the Campaign Background thread concerning the region (races, timeline, organizations of note, etc.)

Proposed Game Start:
Tomorrow!!

I'll open up Action Thread 1 and players can begin posting right away.

Note: If any players still have questions or need more time to purchase equipment, figure encumbrance, etc., please advise in the OOC/Questions? thread or shoot me a pm. I'll make a scrutinization flyover on the character sheets and check off on those with you. Even if things aren't completely sorted, we can still get things started so no worries! 8-)

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#6 Post by Argennian »

Status Update: 4-20-12

Thread Updates:
- Rules & Requests

Proposed Game Start (Updated): Monday 4-23-12

It appears that we still have 2-3 players that aren't ready to go today. Therefore, I'll plan on a game start of Monday 4-23-12.

I'll post the rest of the timeline & history/region/race stuff still outstanding (but not critical to game start) in the Campaign Background thread over the weekend and am now planning on opening up the Action Thread 1 on Monday morning for players to start posting.

Note: If anyone still has outstanding issues or questions, please post them in the OOC/Questions? thread or pm me. Any players that haven't responded to the group pm regarding status/game start please do so when able.

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#7 Post by Argennian »

Status Update: 4-24-12

Thread Updates:
- Campaign Region: Races
- Rules & Requests: Colored text for posting

Game Start (Updated): Thursday 4-26-12

Updates
- There are a few players that will have limited/no access until sometime Wednesday, so in the interest of wanting everyone's involvement, we'll plan on starting things up Thursday morning at this point.
- Still have a few players that need some clarifications on things with their characters. I will endeavor to get these sorted out and will continue post the rest of the material that's outstanding.

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#8 Post by Argennian »

Status Update: 4-25-12

Thread Updates:
- Action Thread 1: Just posted the continued starting game/story information and unlocked the thread. Some players might not be able to check in or post till Thursday, so that'll still be the "official" start date, but in the interim, those that have been ready and patiently waiting, can post IC if they want to, or at least read up to be ready for launch tomorrow.
(As mentioned in the Rules & Requests thread, please remember to use BLUE for PC dialog and RED for OOC comments/needed clarifications concerning post details. Please continue to post any non-situational questions, rules discussion, etc in the OOC/Questions? thread.)

Official Game Start: Thursday 4-26-12

Updates
- We have a few players that will have limited/no access until sometime Wednesday, so in the interest of wanting everyone's involvement, we'll plan on starting things up Thursday morning at this point.

Note: I think I've finally got all the chargen questions answered but if you still have one, please post it in the OOC/Questions? thread or shoot me a pm asap. If you haven't already done so, please confirm that your PC's character sheet is sorted and ready, especially with starting equipment and encumbrance figured and listed.

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#9 Post by Argennian »

Status Update: 4-29-12

Thread Updates:
- Rules & Requests: Added Class Skill descriptions and reformatted page.
- Action Thread 1: Posted an npc response/question IC.

Updates
- All players have posted in the Action Thread 1 and so it's official, we have lifted off the runway and are in flight folks! (Woot! :P ). I'm still planning on adding more material as we go and will be sure to post updates here when I do.

Note: I think we're done with the chargen process but if you still have any questions or concerns, please post them in the OOC/Questions? thread or shoot me a pm.

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#10 Post by Argennian »

Status Update: 5-04-12

Thread Updates
- Action TOP/SOP; Player Character threads: posted a current party list with link to both the Battle Sheets and Character Sheets. (This will make it sooo much easier on your DM when he's only got the stupid smartphone for access!)
- Action Thread 1: Our first declared actions and rolls of the campaign dice for the party! :P

Updates
- I'm still updating stuff and going to be adding more material this weekend and as we go. I will post updates here when I do.

Note/OOG:... I'm finally caught up with work stuff and starting to settle in better with the new job folks. Should have a real to life computer network with internet at my residence this weekend! (finally, a wannabe Reeyal PbP Gamer's dream come true! :ugeek: )
Cheers and thanks again for everyone's patience here. Have a great weekend, all!

As always good people, any questions/clarifications needed, please don't hesitate to post 'em in the OOC/Questions? thread or shoot me a pm!

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#11 Post by Argennian »

Status Update: 5-09-12

Thread Updates
- Action Thread 1: Encounter post: need individual actions & any potential rolls from all PCs.

- Individual PMs (Note: not everyone got these!) But check your PM Inbox anyway for additional information/potential details. If you received a PM and have questions or concerns, please respond via pm and I will get them sorted asap! :)

Updates
- I'm still planning on adding more material but have been slammed with work lately. As promised, I will post updates here when I do.

Note/OOG
As always good people, any questions/clarifications needed, please don't hesitate to post 'em in the OOC/Questions? thread or shoot me a pm!

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#12 Post by Argennian »

Status Update: 5-14-12

Thread Updates
- Action Thread 1: End of Surprise Round summary; need individual actions & any potential rolls from all PCs for the next round.
- OOC/Questions? thread: rule clarification updates from questions posed late last week.

Updates
- I need to update the Rules & Requests thread with info from the OOC/Questions? thread.
- I'm still planning on adding more material but have been slammed with work lately. As promised, I will post updates here when I do.

Note/OOG
As always, any questions/clarifications needed, please don't hesitate to post 'em in the OOC/Questions? thread or shoot me a pm!

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#13 Post by Argennian »

Status Update: 5-16-12

Thread Updates
- Rules & Requests: Added information discussed in the OOC/Questions? thread about specialized archers, dual-wielding thieves and backstabbing.
- Action Thread 1: the last party action post was updated and edited to reflect enemy disposition/status, as discussed in the OOC/Questions? thread.

Updates
- PMs: have a bunch of PMs out to various players about what their PC is seeing, doing, etc. Hoping to catch up and clear off on all of these with folks by tomorrow evening.

Note/OOG
As always, any questions/clarifications needed, please don't hesitate to post 'em in the OOC/Questions? thread or shoot me a pm!

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#14 Post by Argennian »

Status Update: 5-19-12

Thread Updates
- Action Thread 1: results of the action from the end of Round 1 posted. Updated and edited enemy disposition/status.
- Non-Player Characters, Groups & Organizations of Note thread: updated list of NPCs currently with the party.

Updates
- PMs: I have PMs going out to every player later this am concerning what their PC is seeing, doing, etc.

Note/OOG

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#15 Post by Argennian »

Status Update: 5-23-12

Thread Updates
- OOC/Questions? thread: finally got to answering some game mechanic questions.
- Action Thread 1: updated posts to reflect the correct round #s. The surprise round counted as Round 1, and everyone has posted for Round 2. We're now declaring PC actions for Round 3.

Updates
- Declared Actions; Round 3: At present, I have declared actions from 4 of 8 players: Alethan, Thalion, tkrexx and Nuke66. (SocraticLawyer did post as being AFK till Wednesday or Thursday, so if I have everyone else's declared actions, we can move forward to resolve Round 3.)

~ If you want to respond to my pm to post your PC's declared action(s) instead of doing so in the Action Thread 1, please feel free to do so! If you want (but not required), you can follow Alethan's example and just post "PC's declared actions sent via pm" or some such descriptor.

Note/OOG

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#16 Post by Argennian »

Status Update: 5-24-12

Thread Updates
- Action Thread 1: updated latest End of Round 3 Action post.

Updates
- Declared Actions; Round 4: All PMs sent out! Go ahead and post your PC's declared actions for Round 4. If your PC is away from the main group, please pm declared actions.

Note/OOG

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#17 Post by Argennian »

Status Update: 5-31-12

Thread Updates
- Action Thread 1: Resolution of Round 4 Action now posted.

Updates
- PMs: still have PMs to go out and questions that need answering. Will make sure to have these completed by this evening.

Note/OOG

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#18 Post by Argennian »

Status Update: 6-1-12

Updates
- PMs: All PMs have gone out and hoping I've got most questions answered. If not and I missed anything, please advise when can. (Thanks again for everyone's patience!)

~ Go ahead and post or pm me your PC's declared action(s) for Round 5

Note/OOG
- Standard Disclaimer: Please keep private message information/intel via pm unless anounced In Game.

- As always, any questions/clarifications needed, please don't hesitate to post 'em in the OOC/Questions? thread or just shoot me a pm!

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#19 Post by Argennian »

Status Update: 6-12-12

Updates
- Action Thread 1: posted Action Resolution for Round 6 in the main thread.

- PMs: All PMs have gone out to PCs off the trail.

~ Go ahead and post or pm me your PC's declared action(s) for Round 7

Note/OOG
- Standard Disclaimer: Please keep private message information/intel via pm unless anounced In Game..

- As always, any questions/clarifications needed, please don't hesitate to post 'em in the OOC/Questions? thread or just shoot me a pm!

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#20 Post by Argennian »

Status Update: 6-17-12

Updates
- Rules & Requests thread: finally, with the aid of me best mate's technical savvy (Thanks, Si! ;) ) got my shatner sorted and posted Dropbox links for all of our core rulebooks we'll be using here. Please let me know if any of you have any technical issues with viewing/downloading these.

- PMs: All PMs have gone out to PCs off the trail.

~ Go ahead and post your PC's declared action(s) for Round 8

Note/OOG
- Standard Disclaimer: Please keep private message information/intel via pm unless anounced In Game..

Return to “A New Hope to the West”